One Step Ahead Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
itsm3
itsm3
6 Followers

"I've needed that for a long, long time Jason. Thank you for being so accommodating. You're just so sweet to me! Enjoy the rest of your day, I'll see you tomorrow morning," she said.

With that she set the cuffs to release in a few minutes then walked out of the room. I lay in my bed staring at the ceiling until well after the cuffs had unlocked. I'd known what was going to happen this morning, or, at least, I thought I had. I'd willingly put myself into this situation. Was it my fault that it had ended the way it did? I wasn't sure. Certainly my greed had facilitated things going the way that they had.

Eventually I got out of bed. I pulled on a pair of boxers then walked over to my computer. In my room I had four microphones and six fiber-optic cameras set up. Everything that had happened this morning was recorded. I had full audio and color recordings from all different angles. There would be no doubting on the film that this had not been a consensual act.

I still didn't know if the price had been worth the goods, that was yet to be determined, but I'd done it. I know had something I could use against Mindy. I already had backups of the files stored on multiple dedicated servers (I'd told myself this was ridiculous and unnecessary, but after what had happened today was glad there was almost no chance of losing this because there was no way I'd be able to do it again) and all that was left was proper editing.

I went about creating a video clip demonstrating just how incriminating the video I had was. I had a full day to work on it so I took my time, reviewing all the angles to make sure I always had the best one, the one that most clearly showed the rape. When I was done I was sure that it was good enough. I had my weapon. All that was left was to spring my trap. I was giddy with anticipation. I hadn't actually done anything yet but it already felt as if she were mine.

itsm3
itsm3
6 Followers
12