One Step at a Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me, either," she informed him. "Just go really slow, okay?"

"I will. I promise," he assured her.

"Do you want me on my back or on all fours?" she asked with a smile.

"I want to see your pretty face the first time we make love, sweetheart," he told her.

Brooke lay on her back and watched her handsome lover prepare to mount her. She raised her legs and spread them wide and said, "I'm ready. Make love to me, honey."

Josh did just that by slowly and gently entering her, pausing each time she winced or gasped. At each stage, he made sure she was okay before taking her deeper and deeper. After what seemed like forever, he was finally fully inside her causing Brooke to moan with pleasure.

"Mmmm. I can't believe how good that feels," she whimpered as he began sliding out before sliding back in deep. "Does it feel good to you, honey?" she asked desperately needing him to say 'yes'."

"It feels so fucking good!" he groaned. Josh rarely cursed, something Brooke didn't care for, but in the bedroom, his choice of words was a huge turn-on to her and she loved using them, as well.

"Fuck me, sweetheart," she begged as he rocked her hard. "Oh, yeah! That feels so fucking good!"

"I love fucking you, Brooke," he grunted as he began pounding her ass.

"Then fuck me. Hard!" she cried. "Fuck me hard, Josh!"

Brooke loved being taken this way, but all she could think of was the day she'd have a very real, very beautiful pussy to offer him. A warm, wet pussy with a clit that would allow her to cum as well. For now, this was as close as she could get to the real thing and it was truly wonderful.

She felt her lover tense then grunt loudly. "Cum inside me. Cum for me!" she said as he shot his load into the latex covering his rock-hard cock.

When he was finished, he slowly and carefully withdrew and immediately asked Brooke if she was okay.

"Never better," she cooed.

The remainder of the school year flew by as their romance blossomed, and everyone on campus knew the two of them were a couple. Their lovemaking also continued unabated, but the most exciting event awaited them the week after school was out.

Brooke was headed back to San Francisco to see Dr. Shuster who would be making the final 'corrections' to her anatomy. Because hormones weren't enough to give Brooke the breasts she wanted, she was also having augmentation surgery to give her a full C-cup.

This time, Josh accompanied her while her mother stayed in a room on the same floor of their hotel and became the best of friends in short order.

Two days later, Brooke Adams was legally a female with exactly what she'd always wanted. Yes, there would need to be one more surgery later on to give her new vagina the aesthetic appearance she wanted, but she would now be able to have sex—and orgasms—with her gorgeous lover as soon as everything had healed.

On the very night she was cleared to begin having sex, Josh took her dinner at a very nice restaurant in Seattle and proposed to her in front of everyone. Brooke cried tears of joy as she accepted the ring and his proposal, and later that night, she took him the way she'd always dreamed of. He slid inside her effortlessly and the feeling was indescribably wonderful and amazing. With the aid of his tongue and fingers, she'd also experienced her first (and second) orgasms as a woman. They were very different than those Brock had experienced, but no less satisfying and possibly even more so because they took place in the body she was always meant to have.

The day before school started again, Josh married Brooke in a little chapel in a Seattle suburb with both of their mothers in attendance. Brooke's happiness was mitigated by the fact that after finally telling her father who she really was, he had decided to never speak to her again. Her sister also refused to attend, but that relationship eventually began to change as did her friendship with Traci who eventually apologized and wished them much happiness.

In the final analysis, the loss of her father was a bitter pill to swallow, but one she willingly took in order for everything else in her life to finally be right. That Christmas, her sister finally spoke to her admitting she could tolerate what Brooke had done. Over time, her tolerance turned to acceptance and finally to support.

By the time Josh and Brooke adopted their first child, a little girl from China, her sister had become a best friend, something that had never happened in Brooke's previous life.

It had been a long, hard road, but one Brooke had had to travel; one she wouldn't have missed for anything. In the end, the good outweighed the bad 10 to 1, and each time she held her precious child or made love to her handsome husband, she was overwhelmed with love and gratitude, feelings which had been hard won and that had come one step at a time.