One Step at A Time With Liz

Story Info
Our First Sleepover, and a first for her too.
942 words
3.71
37k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Needless to say Elizabeth broke up with David the next day. Because of the age difference and our particular friend group we decided to keep it on the downlow for as long as we could, which was tricky because the truth is I wanted nothing more than to scream from the rooftops that this woman liked me. The next Friday we had plans to go out with a group of friends for some drinks and dancing. I was so excited to spend the night secretly flirting with her. She looked gorgeous. Had on a tight miniskirt which accentuated her legs (short as she was she had done gymnastics and it showed in her physique.) And a black sweater.

I had gone and done a bit of shopping for the occasion myself, and looked not too shabby if I do say so myself. We drank and danced the night away. She was house sitting, something she often did to get away from home and invited me back, "not to spend the night" but to hang out and chat. We headed back to her place, and ended up kissing and groping each other the entire way. She was insatiable. For a virgin she seemed to know exactly which of my buttons to hit. I'm not sure if you've ever been with someone who's never had sex, but you could tell she wanted it. The way she would press her body against mine and react when I had my mouth on her was that of someone who was fighting their hardest not to just tear off your clothes and jump on top of you. I respected her self control.

We got to her place and watched a bit of tv. Talked, cuddled, held hands. The truth was I had been with a couple of girls since my break up – not a one of them came close to the comfort I felt when being with Elizabeth. There was something about her – some mystique. She was alternately charming and dorky, beautiful and cute, sexy and the girl next door. She hit everything on my check list. I was shocked to see that I hit a lot on hers too.

It got to be late, and we were falling asleep. I asked if she wanted me to go, and she said I could stay if I wanted, but clothes would likely not be coming off. I respected that, and we climbed into bed. Me, still fully clothed and sweating up a storm. She had changed into a t-shirt and short shorts. I was in heaven.

Of course once in bed we started to make out some more. My cock hardening in my pants I pushed it against her for the first time. She stopped, didn't stop what we were doing, but just sort of had a momentary freeze. I knew she was a virgin, but could this possibly be the first time she ever felt a guys dick against her? She resumed pretty quickly – with an even crazier vigor. She seemed to love this effect she was having on me. I loved it too.

My hands went all over her body. Above the clothes of course, I'm a respectful guy. What my hands found more often than not was her ass. It was perfect. Like so solid. Hard, curvy – for her tiny body it stuck out just the right amount and it seemed every time it found it she let out a little moan. Then it happened. Her short short covered pussy found my jean covered cock and for the first time rubbed against each other.

I don't think I've ever heard someone moan the way she did. Her eyes snapped open and met mine. Her beautiful blue eyes had this look of lust. This look of desire that I could not describe if I tried. I knew this was my moment. I wanted to fuck her. I also wanted to date her for as long as she'd let me so I knew better than to push that. So I did the next logical thing and slipped my fingers inside her shorts. She froze again, but didn't tell me to stop. My fingers pushed aside her panties to reveal a wet, sticky, hot and pulsing pussy. My fingers slid up and down her slit, each time she'd quiver and moan. Knowing she was a virgin I knew I would have to take my time. She was on top of me at this point and I moved her onto her back, myself lying beside her. Kissing her neck and cheeks and my fingers continued to find their way in and out of her wetness. Her eyes were closed and she looked like she was somewhere else. It was wonderful. Other than my first time I had never been with a virgin before, and experiencing this moment with her brought us even closer. We kissed and I slipped a finger and then two inside. I don't think I could've gotten anymore in if I tried. Alternating quick and slow I did my best to make her moan. After about 20 minutes we stopped. She said she'd never experienced an orgasm before, so she didn't know what one would feel like, I said that was alright and that she should enjoy whatever she could. I kissed her lightly on the lips and withdrew my very wet fingers from her shorts. I wrapped my arms around her as we fell asleep together. My cock was still hard and pressing against my pants, but I was able to fall asleep knowing that this was just the beginning for us.