One Step Further

Story Info
I told him he could do whatever he wanted... and he did.
1.6k words
4
23k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the text messages we had been exchanging for the previous few days, I knew that this time would be different. I knew that he was kinky, and liked to push my limits but this was different. He had initially asked me to share my dirtiest fantasies with him one evening, and encouraged me to come up with things I'd like us to do. I played along, thinking that we were sharing just that – fantasies. I woke up excited, and got even more so when I had a text from him asking me to continue. I sleepily remarked that I would like if he had complete control over me, have me tied up and do whatever he wanted. He was clearly impressed with this and I continued to elaborate as he added to the story too.

Over the following few days I thought of little else than fucking him. I was constantly aroused and it was clear that he felt the same. Then the day came, I felt nervous, so so nervous, but excited at the prospect that he was going to do whatever he wanted to me. Finally he was climbing the stairs towards my front door. I half opened it and said hi, before replying he grabbed my face with both hands and kissed me hard, pushing me up against the wall in the hallway. I kicked the door closed and his hands were all over me. Within seconds he had ripped the buttons open on my dress and had pulled the cups of my black lacy bra down, exposing my tits. He squeezed hard, particularly my nipples, making me yell out in pain. He slammed me against the opposite wall and continued to kiss me, hard, and urgent, more so than ever before.

It was then that he ordered me to get down on my knees and pushed me by the shoulders. I found myself on my knees infront of him, just inches away from his cock, which I could see was getting hard already through his jeans. I looked up at him as he undid his belt and jeans, suddenly very aware that he was in no way kidding with anything that he said in the text messages. He grabbed my face once more pulling me towards him. I licked and sucked gently, using my hands on him but he was clearly in no mood for that. He wanted his cock deep in my throat. He forced it into my mouth and I felt it touch the back of my throat. It was too much, and I tried to push him back with my hands on his thighs. He gave me a break for a second or two but then did the same again. He did this over and over, occasionally rubbing all of my saliva over my lips with his cock. I looked up at him, with tears in my eyes and he clearly seemed happy with what he had achieved so far.

Without taking his hands off my face he pulled me up off my knees, kissed me hard and told me to get to the bedroom. He sat down on my bed and as I stood infront of him he ripped the rest of my dress, from the waist down. He threw it on the floor along with my bra. Only then, as he squeezed and slapped my tits did I realise that he was completely naked. He again took hold of my face and forced his cock into my mouth. Could feel it choking me again and he seemed to enjoy it even more every time I started to gag. From time to time he would grab my nipples, making me yelp onto his hard cock. Eventually he let me take a deep breath. He told me to suck on his balls as he continued to stroke his cock, and also moved to make sure that his ass didn't miss out on my tongue. I was surprised at how much he started to moan. He obviously realised that he didn't want this to be over quite yet. He sat up, kissed me again and sat me on the bed. I was full of nervous anticipation as I watched him walk over to the drawer and pull out my handcuffs. He ordered me to get on my knees and put my hands behind my back. He secured the handcuffs and pushed me forward so that I was face down on the bed. He removed my knickers and slapped my ass hard causing me to scream.

What happened next is a bit of a blur, since I couldn't see exactly what he was doing, and he was constantly slapping my ass and using difference toys on my pussy and my ass. He kept commenting on how wet I was and between the slaps I would feel his fingers or one of the vibrators gently stroking my clit. This was making me squirm and after all of the sensations through my whole body it was so sensitive. I was pushing towards him and getting closer to cumming, and finally he let me, keeping his fingers in place for just long enough. I was constantly whimpering and telling him to stop when it got too much, and pulling on the handcuffs. Eventually, I felt the weight of his body on me. I could tell as he pushed towards me that he had left a butt plug in my ass as he lined his cock up to the entrance of my pussy, which was soaking by this point. His torso was against my back and he whispered in my ear "I told you I wasn't going to stop" as he thrust his cock deep inside me. I screamed loudly and he moved back and started to fuck me. I could feel his finger on the butt plug too, making sure that it stayed in place. I felt so full and doggy style always feels so deep. I was moaning into the bed covers with every thrust and screaming louder as he continued to slap me. It seemed like every time he did it I had just about forgotten about the last time.

After what seemed like forever he undid the handcuffs, and removed the metal from one hand, but leaving the other on my right wrist. He flipped me over and kneeled above me stroking his cock. He asked me what I wanted, and made me beg him to fuck me. He moved towards me and whilst lining his cock up to fuck me again he slapped my swollen nipples hard. I screamed again as he thrust hard inside me and grabbed my tits as he kissed me hard. I tried to fight back and move his hands away because of the pain. That worked briefly as he had to hold my hands down on either side of my head, but then he decided to bite my nipple. I cried out loud and he quickly grabbed the wrist that was still attached to the handcuffs, and attached the other end to the headboard. He slapped me again and told me that he would need to tie me back up if I wouldn't behave.

Suddenly, when I was close to cumming for the second time, he pulled out, lay down and pulled me on top of him. He pushed my shoulders down first so that his cock was once again in line with my mouth. He forced his cock once again into my mouth and this time of course I could taste myself on him. That was so hot, especially when I then leaned back up and kissed him on the mouth. We could both taste how wet he had made me and we both groaned with pleasure as I lowered myself back onto him. He alternated between rubbing my clit with his thumb, and spanking my tits. They were burning in pain and so sensitive. I held his hands as I moved up and down on his hardness in a rare moment when he didn't have complete control of the situation.

Once again he moved me off and threw me down on my back, regaining control. He made me plead with him to fuck me again. He raised my legs onto his shoulders, and out of nowhere forced the butt plug back into my ass. He plunged his cock back into me violently. By this time I was so wet that I could hear it as he fucked me. He did so harder than he ever has before. I could feel and hear him banging hard against me as my heavy tits bounced. I could feel him starting to pulse inside me and knew he would cum soon. He grabbed my legs, moving them off his shoulders and pulling them around his waist. He kissed me intensely and then began to moan loudly. I looked at his face as he relentlessly pounded into me, and leaned towards him. I whispered in his ear that I wanted to feel him cum deep inside me, and he did instantly. It felt absolutely amazing as he shot so much cum inside me. He was leaning slightly to one side, collapsed on top of me but still managed to stroke my clit gently but enough to make me explode once again. I could feel my muscles contract around his cock that was still half hard and inside me.

We were both dripping with sweat and breathless, me with mascara smudged all around my eyes. He looked at me and smiled, our bodies still intertwined. He kissed me, gently this time and caressed my sensitive skin. I leaned into him as he held me close and started to lightly lick my nipples. It felt soothing, such a contrast to all of the pain that had been inflicted on me. I was satisfied, but sore, and fell asleep in his arms.