One Step Too Far - Natalie Dormer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nonanonym
Nonanonym
66 Followers

Unseen by any camera, as he spoke he had been slowly beckoning, curling and uncurling his fingers within her tight passage. Whilst nobody could see it, the effects were very plain to see, every word had Natalie writhing in arousal, pushing back and biting her lower lip. Natalie turned her head to reply, and was rapidly corrected as Jake gripped her beautiful blonde mane, fixing her gaze on the camera in the wings.

"I... I want it. Please..." she moaned, enthralled by the sensations.

"You want what Natalie?" He replied firmly, unwilling to give her a moment's respite.

"You to... please fuck me." "Fuck you where Natalie?"

"Fuck my arse. Please." She softly moaned, her eyes half closed, desperate for the pleasure, regardless of the cost in humiliation.

"With pleasure Miss Dormer." Stepping back, Jake withdrew his fingers, slapping once more across the reddened globes of Natalie's backside, drawing out a yelp. He quickly undid his belt, suit trousers dropping to the floor along with a pair of black boxer shorts. As he disrobed, the audience gasped, with good reason. Jake had exposed a thick and over-generously sized cock. The swollen purple head pushed out from under his foreskin and when he took a grip of the shaft his hand only just closed around it. He held out a hand and was handed a bottle of lubricant by a camera man, who had stepped in to ensure that audiences at home got a good view of the heavy, veined cock as it throbbed in Jake's grip.

Natalie gasped as the cold gel squirted against her puckered rim, feeling Jake's fingers massage the lube into her hole, making it almost as slick and welcoming as her dripping snatch. Her gasp only intensified when she felt the hot, fat head of his cock pressing against the hole, making her stretch and spread as his hands gripped her thighs. His fingers were digging into her soft skin, as hers dug into the table over which she had voluntarily bent.

As the thick, swollen cock began to penetrate her tight backside, she screwed her eyes closed, but the more that he pressed inside of her, steadily stretching her until she felt a pop, like the cork leaving a bottle of champagne, and the flared head of his cock was inside of her. Thinking the worst was over, she opened her eyes and immediately settled on the camera, still trained squarely on her face. Flushing with arousal and shame, she cried out as even more of his length pushed inside of her. It felt impossible that even the slightest length would fit, but still his throbbing cock pushed into her, skin tight against lubricated skin.

Camera crew had half-encircled the rutting pair, catching every possible angle, one even shooting from between Jake's legs to capture the progress of his heavy balls towards Natalie's taint. Groaning Jake continued to fuck her backside, inching deeper and deeper.

"I'm about halfway there now Miss Dormer, but I'll bet you want the whole thing don't you?" He teased, knowing her competitive spirit wouldn't let her settle for taking anything less than his entire length.

"Half?" Her voice quivered, shocked to think how deep he would be by the time he had his entire cock on her

"Push yourself back on it, show me how you need to be made to cum with a cock deep in your backside."' He encouraged, feeling Natalie already obeying, her hips rolling and grinding back against his thick dick. Her moans filled the room and her wide-stretched hole engulfed more and more cock. Her mouth hanging in an o, a perfect mirror of her arsehole.

Jake grunted in appreciation as the final inch of his shaft pushed inside Natalie's backside and his balls pressed against her hot, quivering snatch. Gripping tighter, he pushed her against the desk and began to pound into her arse, hips pumping as he drove his cock into her submissive hole over and over.

Natalie's moans turned into screams as Jake began to hammer his cock deep inside of her, she felt as though he might split her in two, and that she would cum whilst he did it. Her eyes were wide open as his cock stretched and gaped her, on at least two occasions she felt his thick dick slip entirely free of her bottom, then pushing deep inside her on the backstroke without a moment of pause or resistance.

Her vision had blurred to the point that she could barely see, entirely focused on the sensations of his cock and his ownership of her, she shuddered, feeling contraction and pressure building in her crotch, a glowing warmth spreading up her body from cunt to spine, growing to fill her entirely. She felt her body go entirely limp, unable to support herself and experience this pleasure in the way she desired. She felt Jake's grip close tighter around her body as he fucked her harder still, pumping his dick into her limp, ragdoll body, making her emit long, drawn out moans.

After a slow, drawn out eternity, Natalie found her strength again, every muscle in her body clenching as the orgasm wracked her body, pressing up and deep on the steel-hard shaft powering against her backside, as Jake rode her through the orgasm. Her deep, luxurious moans contrasted with the Jake's grunts as he held himself so close to the brink of his own climax.

Natalie collapsed, the waves of orgasm subsiding and her the entirety of her energy spent, unable to support herself as the assault on her bottom continued for a few moments longer, until Jake felt unable to hold himself back and pushed her away, virtually throwing her against the desk in his haste to be free of her and dash to the other side. The camera crew reacted with well-rehearsed timing, positioning themselves around Natalie's face as Jake stood before her, his thick head bobbing just before her hazy, post orgasmic eyes.

It took only a few slow strokes before his cock throbbed one final time, letting loose a series of thick ropes of hot spunk, spraying across the actress' beautiful red-flushed face and into her hairline. All Natalie could do is moan in appreciation, a second wave of cum coating her lips, and chin. Pushing herself up and forwards a little to seal her lips against his cock a moment, swallowing down the final jet of hot juice, her throat visibly contracting as the ingested every last drop.

Holding her hair, Jake stepped back, freeing his cock from between her lips and wiping it across an unstained segment of her face leaving a snail-trail of precum, lubricant, and semen over her face. Smiling, he turns to address one of the many cameras which caught the final defilement of the beautiful actress.

"Well, well Natalie. I think what we've learned here is that when it comes to receiving attention and submission, there really is no such thing as One Step Too Far for Natalie Dormer, is there?" As he spoke, he slowly stroked her hair, carefully avoiding the area matted and sticky with his cum.

"mmm, it... it really doesn't seem so" breathed Natalie, barely able to form a sentence.

"Would you still say you don't enjoy anal sex?" He asked, as a cameraman walked around her spent body, lowering the camera to fill viewer's screens with the sight of her arsehole, hanging open, gaping from the intrusion of the thick cock mere moments ago.

"Not at all" Natalie managed to reply, smirking into the camera she presumed was still interviewing her.

Jake offered Natalie a hand, helping her to stand, steadying her as her knees buckled the moment she tried to put weight on them. Eventually the gorgeous blonde was able to stagger, her steps a far cry from the graceful swaying of hips that marked her entrance. Natalie's red raw backside and cumspattered face made final appearances on the show as she staggered back to the comfort of the changing room and the shower within, knowing that her public profile and attitude to sex had just been radically and publicly transformed in the space of thirty minutes.

Pulling up his boxers and tucking away his flaccid cock, Jake grinned into the camera. "Well, thank you for coming along and tuning in everyone, I hope you enjoyed everything you saw and I can assure you that we are almost certainly going to be back next week. This has been a great deal of fun for me, and I hope some of you enjoyed it half as much as I did."

Walking over to fall back into his seat, relaxed and spent, Jake rubbed his hands together before delivering one final line, the credits beginning to roll and footage segueing into slow motion shots of Natalie receiving her first ever spanking to a soundtrack of audience applause.

"Thank you all for giving us a chance to see if we can go One Step Too Far. Tune in next week for our next guest Daisy Ridley - will she be feeling the force?"

Nonanonym
Nonanonym
66 Followers
12