One Stormy Night Ch. 01

Story Info
Daughter is frightened by the storm.
2.5k words
4.28
148.9k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Brown
James_Brown
212 Followers

Flash! Another bolt of lightning streaked through the air, followed a couple of seconds later by the crash of thunder. The storm was getting closer.

I lay awake in bed, trying to fall asleep over the noise of the storm. My wife Kay was asleep next to me, apparently oblivious to the noise of the storm. It seemed to me that she could sleep through just about anything.

As I lay there I thought about our daughter Melissa in her room down the hall. Ever since she was a little girl, Melissa had always hated storms. She would run crying into our room and get into bed with us whenever there was a storm. But that hadn't happened for a couple of years now. Maybe now that she was eighteen she wouldn't be frightened anymore.

Suddenly the room was filled with a flash of light, followed almost immediately by a huge roar of thunder. Wow, that one was close, I thought. Then a couple of seconds later, the bedroom door was flung open and Melissa ran into the room. "Daddy! Daddy! I'm frightened!" she cried. And before I could say anything, she jumped onto the bed and burrowed under the bedclothes next to me.

I held her close and comforted her. She was trembling with fright. "It's OK, baby," I said. "I'll protect you from the storm." I always used to say that to her when she was younger, and it seemed to work again this time. She stopped trembling and held me tight. "Can I sleep with you until the storm goes away?" she asked. "Of course, sweetie," I said.

Melissa snuggled up against me and closed her eyes. After a while I could tell from her breathing that she had fallen asleep. The noise of the storm was becoming less and less as it moved away, and soon the night was quiet. But still I couldn't fall asleep. And the reason that I couldn't fall asleep was Melissa. Her hair brushed against my face, and it smelled wonderful. Her bare legs rubbed against mine, and her breasts pressed into my chest. My cock started to get hard.

Melissa sighed in her sleep and rolled onto her side, with her back towards me. Instinctively I rolled over, spooning up to her. My cock was by now completely hard, and it pressed against the back of her thighs through my pyjamas. Then suddenly Melissa opened her legs slightly, and my cock slipped in between her thighs. Then she closed her legs, clamping my cock between them.

I knew that I had to do something immediately or else I would cum right there. So I shook her gently by the shoulder. "Melissa! Wake up!" I whispered. "Time to go back to your own bed." Melissa mumbled something sleepily, but she got up and went back to her own room.

The next morning as I was getting ready for work, I was worried about what had happened last night. Melissa was very inexperienced sexually. She went to an all girls school, and so she hadn't spent much time with boys. And she had never been on a date with a boy. I decided that the best thing was to go and talk to Melissa about it. I would explain that what had happened was just a reaction and it didn't mean anything.

I walked down the hall to Melissa's room, and without thinking I just walked in. Melissa was sitting at her desk, brushing her hair. "Oh, hi daddy," she said, smiling at me.

I stopped and stared. Melissa was wearing only a bra and a little pair of panties. Her arms were up brushing her hair, and this caused her breasts to lift up and press against the top of her bra. Her skin was nice and brown from tanning. She looked absolutely beautiful!

Melissa didn't seem at all bothered by the fact that she was almost naked in front of me, but my cock was certainly bothered by it, and it responded immediately. I quickly sat down on the bed, hoping that she hadn't noticed. "I - I just wanted to talk to you about last night, when you were in bed with us," I finally managed to stutter.

"Oh, yes, thank you for letting me get into bed with you last night," she said. "It was so nice to be cuddled up to you like that."

"Yes," I said. "That was what I wanted to talk to you about ..."

"You mean the way that your cock got all hard?" she asked innocently. "Did that happen because of me?"

"Well, yes," I mumbled. "I mean -- I just wanted to explain - "

"You don't have to explain anything, Daddy," she said. "I know that cocks get hard sometimes. Look, it's doing it again."

I couldn't say anything. Then Melissa came and sat on my knee. She looked at me with her big blue eyes, and said "It felt so nice when I was holding your cock between my legs. Can I come into your bed again tonight?"

I thought that my cock was going to explode. I had to get out of there. I stood up and rushed to the door, saying, "I don't think that's a good idea." I went into the bathroom to take care of my problem, and as I did, I thought about nothing except Melissa.

That night, as I lay awake in bed, there was a soft knock on the door and Melissa came into the room. "Mommy, daddy, I'm cold," she said. "Can I get into bed with you until I warm up?" Kay mumbled something in her sleep, but before I could say anything, Melissa had scurried around to my side of the bed and slipped under the covers next to me. She immediately spooned up to me. "Mmmm, this is nice, daddy," she whispered. And of course the closeness of her body, together with my memories of her from that morning, had the expected effect on my cock.

Melissa took my arm and wrapped it around her. Then she moved it down until it was on her thigh. She held it there for a minute, and then she moved it up until it reached her ass. Immediately I realised that she wasn't wearing any panties. My cock was so hard that it popped out of the top of my shorts. Melissa rubbed her ass cheeks against it, and then she opened her legs so that it slipped between them and rubbed right against her pussy. She was so wet, and it took all of my self control not to cum right there. "You're a naughty girl, Melissa," I whispered. "You have to go back to your room right now!" Surprisingly she said nothing, but got out of bed and went back to her room.

The next morning I decided that I would have to speak to Melissa about her behaviour the previous night. I waited until Kay left for work. I knew that there were just a few minutes between that time and when Melissa would have to leave for school, just enough time for me to speak to her.

I went to Melissa's room, and this time I knocked. "Come in, daddy," she called. I walked in, and again saw Melissa sitting in just her bra and panties. "What are you doing, Melissa?" I asked. "Hurry up and get dressed or you will be late for school."

"I don't like this bra," she said. "I want to change it." And she reached around and undid her bra straps. The bra fell to the floor, and she turned around and faced me. She had lovely little breasts. Immediately my mind went back to when I was eighteen, and the first time that my first girlfriend had taken off her bra for me. I remembered the night of amazing sex that had followed soon after.

I couldn't say anything. Then Melissa walked over to me, took my hands, and placed them on her breasts. She moaned as I closed my hands around her breasts, squeezing them gently, and pinching her nipples. In my mind I was eighteen again. I bent down and took one of her nipples in my mouth, and she gasped with pleasure as I sucked it. "Oh, daddy, I just knew that you liked me this way," she giggled.

Suddenly I noticed the clock, and realised how late we both were. "Melissa, you are a very naughty girl, and you have made us both late. Now get ready for school right away. And I'm going to sit here and make sure that you don't waste any more time."

"Yes, daddy," she giggled as she put on her school uniform. Then when she was ready, I said, "Come on, and I will drive you to school so that you aren't late."

"Thank you daddy," she said. And then she added, "I really liked it having you watch me get dressed. Will you come into my room every morning after mommy goes to work, and we can talk while I get dressed? Don't bother to knock, you can surprise me."

"We'll see about that," I said. But I knew what the answer would be.

The next morning I was as helpful as I could be to Kay, to make sure that she would be ready for work on time. My efforts were rewarded as she actually left home a few minutes earlier than usual.

As soon as Kay had left, I rushed up to Melissa's room and entered without knocking. I was a little disappointed to see her sitting on the bed wearing a robe, but as soon as she saw me, she ran over and threw her arms around me. "I knew you'd come, daddy!" she gushed. "I'm so glad!"

She snuggled up to me and I held her close, enjoying the sensation of her pressed up against me. Then she pulled away and said, "I can't decide what panties to wear today, daddy. Come help me choose." She opened a drawer in her dresser and showed me a range of panties. I picked up a bright green pair. "These look nice," I said.

"Then I'll wear them for you, daddy," she said. She undid the sash of her robe and let it fall to the floor. She was completely naked! I stared at her lovely young body, so round, so soft, so inviting. She had a tiny little pussy with just a little tuft of blond pussy hair. "Do you like my figures?" she asked, turning like a model.

"You have a lovely figure, princess," I gasped, staring at her.

Melissa slipped the panties on. "Feel how nice this material is," she said, taking my hand and running it over the panty material on her ass. "Yes it does feel nice," I said. Then I ran my hand around to the front, and rubbed my hand over her little mound. She nestled in against me, and moved my hand down so that it was over her pussy. I stroked her panties, lightly, ever so lightly, and could just feel her pussy lips through the thin material.

I wanted to hold her close to me forever but I knew that I couldn't do that. So reluctantly I moved away from her. "Time to get ready for school now, princess," I said. "I know, daddy," she said sadly. "I wish that we could have more time together."

That evening as Kay and I were watching TV, Melissa came into the room, but instead of sitting on the couch next to me as she usually did, she sat on my lap.

"Melissa!" said Kay sternly. "You're too old to be sitting on your daddy's lap. Get off at once!" Melissa pouted but she didn't say anything, she just slid off my lap onto the couch next to me. Just as well, I thought. It would have been hard to explain the erection that certainly would have happened if she had stayed on my lap for much longer.

The next day was Saturday. It was warm and sunny, and two of Melissa's friends, Kim and Stacey, came over for a swim. When I saw the three of them in their bikinis walk through the kitchen and out to the pool, I suddenly remembered that there were a lot of things that needed to be done in the yard. And by sheer coincidence, most of them were around the pool.

As I swept the paths and weeded the garden beds around the pool, I enjoyed the squeals and laughter that came from the pool. Now and then I would sneak a glance at the girls and their tight young bodies as they frolicked in the water.

Then Melissa called out, "Daddy, you look hot. Come for a swim with us."

In about a minute I had changed into swim trunks and dived into the pool. I was immediately attacked by all three of the girls. There was a lot of horseplay, and of course a lot of 'accidental' brushing against their lovely bodies.

Kim and Stacey stayed the night, and then next day after lunch, Kay decided that she would drive them home and visit with Kim's mother. After they had left, I was watching TV, when Melissa came and flopped down on the couch next to me. "You know, princess, it's OK for you to sit on my lap when mommy's not around," I said. She immediately climbed onto my lap, and wriggled around to get comfortable, which made my cock start to rise. Soon it was poking against Melissa. "Your cock's hard again, daddy," she said. Then after a pause she said, "Can I touch it?"

I took her hand and slipped it under my trousers. She gasped when her hand touched my cock. "Oh! It feels -- weird!" she said. Then she added, "But -- nice!"

She fondled my cock for a minute, and then said, "Daddy, Stacey was telling me how she rubs her boyfriend's cock and makes it spurt. Will you teach me how to do that?"

"OK," I said. "But you know that when cocks spurt, the cum can go all over you."

"That's OK, daddy," she said.

She pulled out my cock and I showed her how to stroke it properly. It wasn't long before I was ready to cum, and I didn't try at all to hold it back. "I'm cumming, Melissa!" I gasped.

Melissa squealed as my cum erupted into her hand, on her shirt, and onto her face. "Oh daddy that's wonderful!" she exclaimed. "I love the feel of your cum on my skin."

I cleaned her up with some tissues, and then she went to change her shirt and wash her face. When she came back she sat down next to me and said, "I loved playing with your cock, daddy. Thank you for letting me do it."

"I loved having you do it, sweetie," I said.

"Does that mean that I can do it again sometime?" she asked.

"Only if you are a very good girl," I said. "And don't tell anyone."

"I'll be good, daddy," she purred. "And I won't tell."

James_Brown
James_Brown
212 Followers