One Stupid Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, Dad. You've been working out. Look at you. The ladies are going to love you. Hey everyone, check out my Dad. He's a hunk! Come and get him!"

"OK, OK. Calm down. The neighbors will call the cops."

'Have you got a girlfriend yet?"

"Not yet. I'm still a little gun shy."

"I understand, Dad. Your time will come."

"Speaking of hot tubs. Let's give it a try."

She chuckled. I guess she got the message about the subject change. I turned on the jets and we both got in.

"Do you have any plans for the summer?"

'Not really. I was gonna call some old friends. Maybe hang with them."

"Did you call your Mom yet. She'll want to see you."

"I did that already. She wants me to go out to dinner tomorrow night. I think she needs to talk."

"That's great, but I was thinking of something to keep you a little busy. How would you like to intern at my company. I was thinking of hooking you up with Emily. She knows more about it than I do."

"Good idea. After all, I'm taking over as soon as I graduate."

"Yeah, sure you are. I still have a few more years left."

"If you decide to do it, you'll need to dress for the job. I know you hate shopping, but you'll have to do it. Maybe Emily can help you with it."

"Wow. That's going to cost you a bundle. I'll do it."

I got a big hug and a kiss.

"You want to go out to dinner tonight?"

"Sure. Where we going?"

"Let's go somewhere nice. How about Romano's?"

"That is nice. I think I have a dress that will work. My ex friend with benefits took me out a few times."

"Did you let him down easy?"

"I did. He kinda knew I wasn't ready to get married. I just had to remind him. He was disappointed but not crushed."

"Not marriage material?"

'Not really. He was a nice guy, but I wasn't in love. I don't think he was either. He was just in lust."

"Oh my god. My sweet little daughter inciting lust in the guys."

"It's genetic. I grew up listening to lots of moaning and groaning."

"True, that. That's one thing I really miss. That and losing a good friend."

"Did you ever find out why she did it?"

"We haven't talked at all. I think she got the message that it was over and there was no point to it.. She signed the papers right away and returned them to my attorney."

"OK, enough of this sad stuff. I'll go start getting ready. You call and make a reservation for us."

I picked out one of my better suits and got ready ahead of Amy. I didn't have to wait long. She walked in and I just looked at her. She really did have a dress. She stopped and did a pose for me.

"Wow. You look really nice. I think my little girl has grown up."

"Thanks, Dad. You look really handsome too. Everyone will think you're my sugar daddy.'

"Great, that makes me a dirty old man."

"Too bad I don't have a big diamond ring on my finger."

"I guess they'll think what they want."

"I think so too. Let's go, I'm starving."

"OK, load up."

We pulled into valet parking and a young man came up to Amy's door to help her out. I watched to see his reaction. Her dress was pretty short showing plenty of leg. The kid didn't miss a thing. I think she flashed him a little extra. I had to chuckle.

I gave the host my black Visa and he took us to a table. He seated Amy and I noticed he checked out her cleavage. I couldn't blame the guy. She was showing enough to get his attention.

"How does a bottle of Dom sound?"

"That's perfect, honey."

I almost choked and she had a laugh on me.

"You're a bad girl."

"Sorry, honey. I couldn't resist. I'm playing your trophy wife."

I just shook my head and looked over the menu.

"Wow, honey. I see a bandstand. We can dance later."

"Sure, why not. I still remember a few moves."

"I still remember how to tango. I know it's you favorite."

We finished dinner just as the band started warming up. I juiced the band leader to play a couple of Tango's so Amy and I could show off. It was kind of fun when I decided to see if she remembered some of the more advanced moves. She stayed right with me and when the song was over we got a small round of applause from a few of the other dancers.

Just as we were about to walk off the floor. The band started a slow set. Amy grabbed my arm and pulled me back on the floor. I took her in my arms and she melted against me. Damn she felt good. It had been a long time since I held a woman close like that.

Half way through the song my little buddy started looking around. I cursed myself. 'You fucking pervert, getting a boner dancing with your daughter. What a creepy bastard.'

Thankfully the song ended and we went back to the table. I kept my head down. We sat down and Amy looked at me.

"Dad. What's going on. Are you upset that you got, ummm, a little excited out there?"

"You're my daughter. That isn't supposed to happen."

"Stop that right now. That's bullshit. You're body doesn't know I'm you daughter. You had a woman in your arms and you reacted. That's all it was. You know what else? I think it's time you got a girlfriend."

I looked at her for a few seconds.

"I guess you're right. I'm sorry if I embarrassed you."

"I wasn't embarrassed at all. In fact, I would have been a little disappointed if nothing happened. I have my reputation to uphold, you know. You know, the young hot college babe."

We both started laughing.

"Ok, it's over and I'll try find a girlfriend."

"Good. Let's go home. I'm going to soak in the hot tub before I go to bed."

**************

I gave Amy the job of decorating the house. We needed way more than what I had bought. She took my credit card and went to work. Furniture deliveries started and slowly it all came together. She did a great job and we settled in. She took over running the house, cooking and cleaning. I knew she was going to make some lucky guy a great wife.

One Monday morning Emily followed me into my office. She ran my schedule for me and the department heads came in for our Monday morning meeting. Emily carefully kept notes on her I pad, asking questions as went along. The meeting ended and I posed the question to her.

"I was talking with Amy and I want her to come in and get a look at our operation. Can you take her under your wing and show her around?"

"Sure, but is this just for one day or for the summer?"

"Well, I was thinking about doing it for the summer. If you're not up for it I'll think of another way."

"Sounds like she's serious about it."

"I think so. She said she didn't have any other plans yet. She still has a year to go for her degree and I thought a little on the job training might help."

"I don't see any problems. Bring her in and she can get her feet wet."

"Great. I don't want her laying around the pool all summer."

"Don't worry, I'll keep her busy."

"First things first. I want you to take her shopping. She doesn't have any business clothes. But I don't want her dressed so all the guys here hitting on her."

"Ha. Then I'll put her in a burka. She's a beautiful woman. They're gonna look no matter what."

"I could put out a memo, "No hitting on my daughter."

"Just stop. I'll handle the clothes part of it. She can handle the guys."

"OK, she's in your very capable hands."

"I'll call her. We may as well get started today. You're in charge till I get back."

I handed her my company credit card. I would let the accounting dept work it out.

She went out the door, pumping her fist.

"Yes. Yes. Shopping."

I got home that evening and the smell of food hit me as I walked in the door.

"Hi, honey, I'm home"

Amy chuckled and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Dinner's almost ready. You have time for a shower.'

I got as far as the living room and pulled up short. The sofa and my recliner were covered with garment bags, shoes boxes and lots of small bags. The labels told it all.

"Holy crap, Amy. You bought out an entire store?"

"Well, we did put a strain on their inventory. I'll put all the blame on Emily. She picked out all of the stores."

"Well, you are certainly going to be dressed for success."

"What's the old phrase, Dress for the job you want, not the one you have."

I knew Tuesday was going to be an interesting day. Amy was due to show up an hour after me. She was in the bathroom putting on her make up when I got ready to leave. I knocked on the door. She came out and I had to chuckle. She just had on part of her make up.

"I'm off to the salt mines. I'll see you there."

"OK, I'll see you in about an hour. I'm all excited about today. It's my first day and everything has to be perfect."

"Just relax. You'll be fine."

I kissed her on the cheek and left.

Emily and I met and went over my schedule for the day. I checked my watch and saw it was ten to eight. I stood in my office doorway, watching for Amy to make her grand appearance. At five till she walked in. She made eye contact with me but quickly looked away and found Emily. All eyes were on her. She was dressed like the quintessential business woman. She and Emily had chosen her wardrobe wisely. The other women sat up a little straighter and touched their hair to make sure it was perfect. Before things got out of hand Emily took her around and introduced her as the new intern. The tension level dropped back to normal. I had to chuckle. No one knew she was my daughter. I wanted to keep it that was as long as possible.

I went back into my office and attacked the inevitable pile of paperwork.

.

****************

Friday I called Emily into my office.

"OK, give it to me. How's she doing. No whitewash.'

"Pretty good for a third year business major. She's soaking it up like a sponge and asking good questions. I'm impressed."

"Pardon me while I do my proud papa thing."

Emily walked out, chuckling to her self. I brought up a file on the specs for a wind machine company that we had just picked up. They wanted us to build the drive trains for their giant machines. Emily called me on the intercom.

"Janet's here, Don."

"OK, send her in.'

Janet handles sales with the company that supplied the metal stock for us. She took good care of us as we were one of her biggest accounts. We used her products in manufacturing, testing and prototypes.

"Janet, come in. It's good to see you again."

"Hi, Don. Just stopping by to see how everything is going."

We went over all the orders for the last two weeks. She wanted to know if there were any problems. I assured her that everything was fine. Then I remembered what Amy had told me the night we were dancing. I needed a girlfriend.

Janet was a cute little redhead. It wasn't long after she got our account that I noticed she was a little flirty. They say sex sells, and they're right. She always dressed just sexy enough to get the attention of the client. I decided to make a move. I had known her long enough to feel that we could keep business and pleasure separate. Her company was a perfect supplier for us and there was no danger of them losing our account.

"Well, we have all the business taken care of. What are you doing this evening for dinner?"

"I don't have any set plans. Do you have something in mind?"

We both smiled. She knew.

"Where are you staying?"

"I'm at the Holiday Inn."

"OK, how about I meet you there, let's say, at about six. I'll even buy."

"Wow, how can I pass up free dinner.

She got up and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She made sure to press those firm breasts against me for just a little too long. I held her till she broke the hug. I watched her ass cheeks as she walked out. My little buddy watched too.

I sent Amy a text. 'No dinner. Taking you advice."

Her reply was a "K" with a big smiley face.

A little after five, Emily came in my office.

"I'm all caught up for the weekend. Is there anything you need me to do before I go?"

"Nothing I can think of. You have a good weekend."

She gave a knowing smile and said: "You too."

'No secrets around here, huh?"

"Not many."

She turned and walked out.

I went into what I call my cubby hole. It's a half bath with a little closet. I keep some spare clothes there just for occasions like this. I took a quick shower, a shave and got dressed. I thought about rubbing one out but I decided to save it for Janet. If I didn't get laid tonight it would be my own fault. I suspected the grapevine had told her I was getting a divorce.

I made a last minute check on my desk and walked out.

I got to the Hilton about fifteen minutes before six. I took a seat at the bar, ordered a square bottle rocks and waited.

I saw her walk in and my eyes got big. She had on a lime green halter top get up. The skirt part was short, flared, coming to about mid thigh. Sheer hose with green shoes to match the dress. In a word, she was 'hot'.

As she got close I stood up. Her arms went around my neck and her soft lips met mine. She held the kiss for a few seconds and her tongue swept across my lips. I gasped as she broke it.

"Damn, Janet. You look fabulous. A definite upgrade from your work clothes."

"Thanks, Don. I thought you would like it."

She took my arm and we headed for the dinning room. The host seated us and I handed him my Visa card.

"Run a tab, please."

"Very good, Sir. Your server will be right with you ."

"Thank you."

"Well, Don. The word is out on you."

"The word?"

"Yep. They say you're getting a divorce and you've been working out at the gym."

"Is that it?"

"Ummm, there's some other stuff, but I might be giving up my source."

"Ha. I already know your source, but I won't give her up either."

The server showed up and we discussed the menu. She agreed that a bottle of Dom would be great. We placed our order and the wine steward poured our drinks.

I held up my glass and said: "I've heard that champagne makes womens clothes fall off. Is that true?"

"Wanna know a little secret?"

"Sure, tell me. I promise not to tell."

"You don't need any champagne with me. I'm wanted you since the first time I saw you. I knew you were married so I never made a move. And now, I can't wait to see how all that time in the gym did for you."

"Can you keep it under control till we eat? I missed lunch today."

"I've waited this long. Another hour won't matter."

She reached under the table and grabbed my hand. She put it on her leg and pushed up.

I slowly slid my hand up and touched her mound. My little brain noticed she had forgotten her panties. She was shaved and very wet.

"My complements to your barber. I've always liked that."

"We need to hurry and eat. Thinking about you got me all wet, and I don't want to ruin this dress. I bought it today just for you."

"Do you mind if I ask. Why aren't you married? You must have a ton of guys after you."

"I was when I started in sales. I traveled so much that my old man started playing around. I didn't want to give up my job, so we split up. I didn't want to try it again and have a rerun so I stayed single."

"I understand. That's what ended my marriage, only I wasn't traveling. I never did find out, but she must have found something that she wasn't getting at home."

"I think yours was tougher to get over than mine."

"It was tough. I spent a while with my shrink. Thank god it's over now. She was good and got my mind straightened out."

The waiter showed up with our food and ended the conversation.

While we were eating, she asked.

"You have a daughter. Tell me about her."

"She's a beautiful brown haired college girl. She's majoring business. She tells me she wants to take over my company when she graduates."

"Sounds like a sharp girl. You've got a great business going there. You're my biggest account."

"She is sharp. This is a secret, but she's working as an intern this summer. Emily is taking her under her wing."

We finished our dinner and I asked her.

"Shall we order another bottle of Dom?"

"Let's have it sent up to my room. It's time for some naked champagne."

"You're on. Let's go."

I ordered another bottle and signed for the tab. She took my arm and we headed for the elevator. As soon as the door closed she unzipped my pants.

"I've checked your bulge out many times. I want to see it it's like I suspect."

She pulled it out and smiled.

"Yep, just as I suspected. Nice and thick. My pussy is gonna get all stretched out."

While she was holding my cock I unhooked her halter top and let it fall. When I tweaked her nipples she moaned and gave my cock a nice squeeze.

"Fuck yes. Pinch them. They love it. Make them hard for you."

It was a short ride up but they perked up to the size of strawberries by the time the door opened. She peeked out and saw the hall was empty. Before she stepped out I unzipped her dress and it fell around her feed. She gasped and picked it up. She led me by my cock all the way to her door, wearing just her hose and heels. I knew is was in for some serious fucking tonight. My cock went from iron to titanium.

"You bad boy. What if someone saw me?"

"They would probably be yanking off about now."

'While we're waiting for the champagne, I'll take your clothes off."

She just finished and there was a knock on the door. She turned and walked to the door.

"Watch this."

She opened the door and told the guy to come in. He almost dropped the bucket. He did manage to get in and set the bucket down. He turned and hurried out.

"You bad girl. Everyone in the hotel will hear about that one."

"Yep. We're going to be famous."

She hugged my back and held my cock while I opened the bottle and poured two glasses.

I was holding both glasses as she led me over to a chair. She pushed me in it and took one glass. She sat across my lap and pulled my cock up between her legs. She pressed the shaft against her wet pussy lips, closing her legs and trapping it.. She took a sip and set her glass down. With one dainty finger she wiped the pearl off the tip of my cock and rubbed it on her nipples. They swelled up a little bigger. She milked another drop up and rubbed on her lips, and kissed me. Our tongues started the dance. I don't remember but I may have dropped my glass on the floor. I had a hot body to take care of and I went for it.

I carried her to the bed and literally threw her in the middle. Then I got on my knees by her feet and slowly opened her legs. I watched as a little dribble of pussy juice ran down over her little pink pucker.

"Eat me, you bastard. I've been waiting for this for years. Eat my fucking pussy."

I sensed that she liked to talk dirty.

"You nasty little slut. I'm gonna make you walk the ceiling."

"Fuck yes. Eat my nasty pussy."

I dove in and she came within seconds. I got her cumming time after time as I moved around, straddling her. She grabbed my cock and started to work.

"Suck my cock, you little slut. Make me cum in your dirty little mouth."

I heard her gag as she tried to throat me.

"Dirty cock's too big."

"Quit making excuses, slut. Suck it."

I made her cum three more time before I pulled back. I moved around till I was in her saddle.

"You ready for some cock, you little whore. Tell me you're ready."

"Fuck yes. Fuck your dirty little whore."

She grabbed my cock and lined it up with her pussy. She rubbed it around on her clit and then thrust up, taking half in her.

"Oh god. My poor pussy. Getting stretched out."

"Take it, slut. Take it all. Reach up with you dirty pussy and take it all."

She locked her legs behind my ass and pushed up. Her clit hit my pelvis bone and I heard her howl.

"Oh my fucking god. Yes. Yes. Cumming on your big cock."

"Work it, you little whore. Earn your two dollars. Make me cum in your nasty pussy."

I held up a little giving her room to move. She went crazy, stroking up and down as fast as she could. It didn't take long till I felt the stirring in my loins.