One Sub Stud Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tazemebro
tazemebro
157 Followers

Millimeter by millimeter, quads and hips screaming, he sat on Justin's huge dong. Sweat began to bead on Chris' forehead. Justin beamed confidently at his sub.

"Good boy," he whispered sexily. "Good little slave."

Chris' anus stretched ever so slowly, and just when he thought his legs would give out: "Ohh!!" A quick pain, a muffled 'fwump', and the head was in.

His first instinct was to get back on his knees to ease the ache in his thighs, but he was afraid he'd come off Justin's stick if he moved suddenly. So he gritted his teeth and lowered himself another inch. His hole felt fantastic now, and he wished he was on his back getting plowed – but that's not what his Alpha had commanded. He carefully shifted his weight to his right foot, and slowly tucked his left shin under his body. He slid another inch down Justin's shaft. So far so good. Now for the other side. He shifted again, and in a few more agonizing seconds, he was on both knees. He got a jolt as Justin's cock, lubed only with drying spit, suddenly shoved farther into his ass; but frankly, that pain was preferable to the burn in his legs at this point. Stabilized once more, he fixed his eyes on his Dom, and began to push his ass down and backwards. He was rewarded with a look of intense pleasure, and a wonderful swollen feeling in his rectum. Jesus, this felt amazing.

"Fuck, that was so worth it, Sir!"

"I'm glad you liked it, boy. But we'll have to discuss your language, and probably a lot of other things this week." Justin closed his eyes in bliss. "Now get it all the way in, and then ride it nice and slow. Take your time, Chrissy."

"Yes, Sir!"

Inch by inch, Chris sat down on Justin's huge cock. At this speed, the lack of lube really didn't matter much; sweat and ass juices were enough. Chris allowed himself to relish the descent, drawing it out as long as he possibly could. The sharp twinge as his Master's cock poked, and then went past the turn at the end of his rectum . . . and then another inch of aching, filling joy. When he reached the bottom of Justin's cock, he relaxed his legs completely, and ground his hips around, feeling like every inch of his hole and insides was owned. After the thigh workout, it was a huge respite.

Justin's eyes popped open, and a euphoric smile spread on his round, clean shaven face.

"Fuck, you're good, boy. You make your Sir proud. You ready to fuck yourself on my big cock until I cum?"

"Yes, Sir!"

"Go nice and slow. I want to edge a while in your pussy."

"Got it, Sir! This feels so amazing!"

"Yup, you'll learn, boy. You'll learn to take every bit of sexual pleasure you're allowed from your ass pussy, hear me?"

"Yes, SIR!"

Chris raised himself slowly up the shaft, moaning as his sphincter lips grabbed at the sticky cock. He wisely chose to get as far up Justin's dick as he could without losing it, to gather up and then spread as much precum as possible. It did help a little. Down he sank again, moaning in delirious joy as he filled himself up again to the hilt, easing himself around the corner again, and grinding down into the jock's pubes.

Up and down, up and down. Excruciatingly slowly. Justin's pits began to reek as he fought the urge to seize the boy's hips and pump in. His shaved chest began to flex and heave, his firm belly tightened. Chris' skin was white around his left wrist, as his right hand death-gripped it, but he maintained his position, and dutifully rode the jockrod, up and down, up and down, clenching his ass muscles and turning a bit on each downstroke so as to give Justin even more pleasure.

Damn, if it's this good, Chris thought, maybe I CAN spend the rest of my life taking my pleasure in the back end. Fuuucccckkkk!!!!!

Justin grunted and gasped as Chris amped up the speed and sensations. Soon the boy was fucking himself with a steady, brisk rhythm. Justin oozed even more precum at the sight of the silver cylinder on Chris' choker bouncing up and down on the boy's long neck.

"Holy shit, boy, where'd you learn how to do that? You been practicing on dildos all summer waitin' for me, huh pussyboy?"

You don't want to know, buddy, Chris thought. "Yes, SIR!"

Chris rode himself into a frenzy. He wasn't sure if he had the strength to keep it up, but he found slightly different angles to ease the pressure on his legs, and so was able to increase the pistoning motion with his butt. From behind, it looked like a magnificent twerk.

It was too much for Justin. He reached up behind his head, twisting Chris' poor pillow in his big hands, willing himself not to shove the boy's shoulders down and stick his cock as far up the battered hole as it would go. This was a test for him, too.

"FUUUUCC –" Justin cut off his own orgasmic scream with the pillow, aware even in this moment of the potential to be heard. Chris felt his sphincter swell with his Master's cock . . . and then something he had truly never experienced before. He had read all the time about 'hot streams of cum scalding your insides', but he'd never really felt actual warm, milky liquid as it burst into him. This time he did. It was intense. He kept pumping up and down, partly through a desire for the moment never to end, partly from inertia.

"That's cool, boy," Justin gasped after a minute. "Whoa, Chrissy, you're good . . . I'm done."

In his own world, Chris' hips and thighs kept up their pumping.

"That's enough, Chrissy. Chrissy. STOP!!" Justin grabbed the boy's hips and lifted him off his cock. A thin stream of cum and ass drool spilled onto the fresh sheets from Chris' now gaping hole.

The boy collapsed on the bed, spent.

"You're one eager little fucker, that's for sure, boy," Justin laughed. "Now clean me up."

Chris heard the instruction only vaguely through the pounding of blood in his head.

"Come on, boy. Clean me up," Justin repeated.

Dizzily, Chris sat up. Justin grabbed his cock and shook it; a drop of cum flew onto Chris' tight belly.

"Get down there, boy, lick it up."

Chris wasn't sure he had heard right – he had never licked a cock fresh from fucking.

"Sir?"

Justin ruffled his short, blond hair.

"You'll love the taste. Look, it's just cum and sweat and spit. You were clean, and we didn't use lube. Now get down there and finish your job, boy, before I get the belt." Justin's eyes twinkled.

"Yes, Sir," Chris replied dubiously, but leaned forward and sniffed Justin's cock. It smelled like ass alright, but not disgustingly so. No more than rimming. Shrugging, he gulped the softening meat in his mouth, quickly swallowing it all the way, grasping the base with his lips, and then pulling off, like a rubber blade cleaning a windshield. He went down again, running his tongue over and around all of it, and inside the foreskin, which was beginning to hood the meaty glans again. Actually, it's fucking hot to do this, he thought. Everything for my Man. He held Justin's dick between thumb and two fingers, scanning it to make sure he had it all. Yep. All clean.

"Good boy," Justin growled affectionately. "You're such a fuckin' champ, Chrissy!" He mussed Chris' hair again, and the boy positively glowed.

"Thank you, Sir," Chris said, pleased he had made his Dom happy. "Can I lie back now?"

"Yes, boy, you can rest for a while. I'm gonna head upstairs. You're not allowed to rinse your mouth just yet, I want my cock on your breath for a good long time, boy."

"Yes, Sir," Chris said. His eyes spoke his disappointment.

"What's wrong, boy? Aren't you proud of yourself? You did an amazing job getting me off, boy!"

"Yes, Sir, thank you, Sir."

"Stop pouting, boy, or I really will get the belt." Justin didn't mean it – he was too tired himself. But it was important that the boy realize that this was not about him. They had all year to get him in the right place, but there was no reason not to start immediately.

"I'm not pouting, Sir," Chris said, "I guess I was just hoping . . ."

"Hoping for what, boy? You got a collar, you got the control you craved, you got your Sir off, and you even got your ass reamed and pussy pleasured on top of it. What more do you need?"

Chris' throbbing little erection was the answer, but Justin wanted him to say it.

"I was hoping . . ." Chris' hand caressed his abs, and grazed his bush.

"For what? Say it, boy."

"For a kiss," Chris said, changing tacks. And it was true – he always wanted that. Making out was the gateway to his soul . . . although the last fifteen minutes had caused him to question that long-held belief.

"Ugh," Justin said with a loud belly laugh. "You want me to kiss you after you've had your mouth on that nasty cock?"

"Uhh . . ." Chris felt trapped.

"Naw, you don't need kisses, boy, you need cock. And you got it."
"Please, Sir!" Chris grabbed Justin's beefy arm. "Don't go yet, Sir."

Justin looked down at his conquered boy, amused. "We can make out some other time, boy. Just not today. You've been a very, very good boy today. You did an incredible job. You should be very proud of yourself." The jock stroked his sub's head. "But now it's time for you to wind down and get a little more unpacked, and then go to bed. Ok, boy?"

"But please Sir, I'm so horny!!" Chris blurted out.

Justin's eyes widened in feigned surprise. "So? Should you be anything else?"

Chris whimpered in frustration.

"You mean you want to cum, boy? Do you think you've earned that?"

"But you just said I did an incredible job, Sir!"

"You did, but my boy is gonna have to do an incredible job every day for weeks before he gets to jerk off his little peepee."

Chris looked so crestfallen that Justin had to laugh again.

"Aw, c'mon, boy, you're collared now. You're mine. That means I own you, and that includes your little boydick. And you only get to cum if I allow it. And boys belong tied up and panting and horny, otherwise they don't serve nearly as well."

"Please, Sir? Please????"

"No, boy." Justin sat up on the bed. "This is a whole new year for you, Chrissy, and you're gonna learn a lot. You're gonna learn to obey, not just when you want to, but when it's hard."

"But I just did that, Sir!"

"Yes, you did. What you did, fucking yourself on my pole without lube, was very hard. And you did a great job. But what you have to do now is hard, too."

"But Sir . . . I just . . . I don't know if I can do it, Sir."

Justin considered for a moment. He wanted to get back upstairs, make sure that Newton and Woodard weren't suspicious. And the boy had to get with the new program. But . . . he looked so damn cute, naked but for the little choker. Fuck he's hot.

"But if I let you cum, boy, you're going to expect that and ask for it every time. And that's not how I'm planning on training you. I'm serious."

Chris took a deep breath.

"I know, Sir. Justin." The jock raised his eyebrows at being addressed by his name, but Chris had used it to make sure his Dom knew he was in earnest. "I know you have a whole plan for me this year, Sir, and I'm really excited about that. And I'm really grateful for the collar, Sir. I was just hoping that tonight, since it's a special night . . . I had such an amazing time from the minute I walked in the house today, and I was just really hoping I could end it in a nice, special way."

"What's more special than riding your Sir's cock, boy?"

"Nothing, Sir!" Justin saw sincerity in the boy's eyes. "But . . . please . . ."

Justin ran his hand gently over the boy's furry chest, and down his side. He massaged each thigh briefly, imagining for a moment how much they must still ache.

"It's not about you, Chrissy. It's not about what you want, or what you might think you earned. Even if you've been perfect, I still might not let you cum, just because. And I can do that, because I'm in control of you now. You understand that, right?"

"Yes, Sir." The boy's eyes blazed with devotion. "I'm all yours, Sir. I was just asking. If you say no, I'll deal with it, Sir."

Well fuck, boy, that's all you needed to say. I just need to know you're mine, that you accept me as your Master and Superior. But not just accept it – that you still want me and need me to dominate you, like back in the dorm. Cuz if you don't want me to own you, what's the fuckin' point of the last two years?

Justin continued to knead his boy's body, and brushed his nuts lightly. The hair on the back of Justin's hand felt so erotic as it grazed Chris' sac.

"How bad do you want to cum, boy?"

"Real bad, Sir."

"Ok. I'll let you jack your little peepee. But tonight, and every time I allow you to shoot this year, it's gonna be EXACTLY like I tell you to, got it, boy? When, how, all of it. Do you accept that, boy?"

"Yes, Sir," Chris replied excitedly.

"When you promise me something, boy, I want you to put your hand on that little silver thing on your collar. Do you promise, boy?"

"Yes, Sir," Chris said, his dick pulsing extra hard at the sense of ownership, the connection between them – and that he had such a hot talisman around his neck. "I promise to masturbate or have an orgasm only when you allow it, Sir, and to do it exactly how you tell me to, Sir. All year." And forever, he added silently, pressing the choker firmly.

"Good boy." Justin met Chris' stare, and squeezed the boy's balls, hard. As Chris gasped, he took the pillow and put it under his sub's head. He swayed as he stood up on the bed, and straddled Chris' face.

"So this is how this is gonna go, Chrissy."

Chris repressed an elated grin and a yelp. He was way ahead of Justin, and had been craving exactly this all summer long.

"Earlier, you stood over me, and sat down on my big cock."
Chris nodded expectantly.

"And now I'm gonna stand over you, and sit down on you too, but on your face. Because that's the difference between us, boy. I'm the Alpha, you're the beta. I'm the Dom, you're the sub. You sit on cock, I sit on face."

Chris' dick twitched.

"You remember the first time I did this, boy?"

"Yes, Sir! You made me choose which part of your DNA to worship."

This caught Justin off guard. He had forgotten about that. DNA – dick, nuts, ass. He had made Chris choose which one to sniff while he jacked off. Fuck! That had been super hot, abusing the boy like that. He'd been so innocent then. And skinny, and damn cute. Well, he still is damn cute, Justin thought, but now he's . . . not the same. He's even hotter. And I'm not the same either, he added to himself, unexpectedly.

"You have a good memory, boy."

"Thank you, Sir."

"So you know what I'm gonna do, and I'll even be nice and let you lube up with your spit and take your time. You just gotta tell me what's gonna happen, and why, and thank me for it. Got it, boy?"

"Yes, Sir!" Chris adjusted himself on the bed so he was lying straight and comfortably. "You're going to sit on my face, Sir. You're going to give me the gift of your crack and ass, Sir. A real man might lick his boy's hole to fuck it, but a collared slave like me knows that a hole on his mouth is not to fuck, but a sign of his subjugation. You're giving me the great privilege of worshipping the most private part of you, and also reminding me that I'm only allowed to get off in the most humiliating way possible."

"You have a real way with words, Chrissy." Justin knelt on the bed, his magnificent glutes hovering above Chris' beard and mustache. "Lube up, boy."

"Yes, Sir!" Chris spat on his hand twice, and slathered the spit on his four-inch erection. He pumped it gently as Justin lowered his dark-haired crack onto his mouth. Fuck, this is paradise, Chris thought.

"Take your time, boy. Enjoy it. How does it smell, boy?"

"Awesome, Sir!" Chris mumbled, his tongue already occupied. And it did. It was musky and funky, yeah, but in the hottest possible way – exactly how Chris remembered it. Lots of tangy sweat that would stay embedded in his beard even after he was allowed to wash his face. The tight pucker that gradually yielded to a persistent tongue. The swirls of scented hair. But most of all, the utter masculinity that descended on his face for his appreciation and reverence. The fucking had been revelatory, but this . . . there was nothing Chris loved better than this one particular man-ass riding his face.

And ride it Justin did. His cock began to chub out again at the warm, wet sensation on his hole. Fuck this boy is the best ever. No one fucking compares to him. No one. Not even . . . Justin shied away from the name, but then forced himself to think it. It was past time to get over that. Not even Andy, whose attempts at anilingus had been sweet but amateurish. Chris was the real deal.

"Fuck yeah, boy, lick that fuckin' ripe hole. Tell me how much you love it."

"Mmphh, epphhh," Chris mumbled, too engrossed in his favorite activity to want to pull away and make a coherent sound.

God, the smell and the taste are just fuckin' incredible. Nobody has an ass like this. My Sir is a fucking God, Chris though, as he tugged his little penis. He was edging now – he had been close practically from the moment Justin had planted his crack on Chris' mouth. Fuuuccck!!! But he knew the drill. He stopped, gripped the base of his little wiener, and licked some more. Even now, when this was his opportunity to get off, he still tried to make it about his Sir. That was the new order. And this time, he wasn't scared that Justin would change his mind, or take it too far. This time, they were both dedicated.

He licked and licked, his jaw beginning to ache. Justin bobbed away a little bit to tease the boy and make it hotter, then ground down to make sure Chris' face was really coated with his scent. He loved marking the little fucker. They both loved it.

Finally, Chris couldn't hold out any longer.

"MMPHERMISSHH OO MPHOO THIRRR??"

Justin understood the question.

"Permission to shoot granted, boy." He pressed down firmly on Chris' nose to send him over the brink, and then let up a little so the boy could have a good whiff while he came.

"UNNNGGGGHH –" Justin changed direction again and squelched Chris' customary yell by sitting down harder. It had been daring in the dorm, and fun in Chris' attic room, but they had too much to lose now. Justin would not let them be betrayed by a loud orgasm. He felt hands pressing at his thighs – oh shit.

"Sorry, Chrissy, I wasn't trying to suffocate you. You gotta fix that yell though. We can't let anyone hear us."

"I know, Sir, sorry," Chris answered, but he was far too blissed-out to care.

Justin looked at the alarm clock on the nightstand. Shit. He vaulted off of Chris' face and the bed.

"I gotta get upstairs, Chrissy." He collected his clothes and dressed quickly.

"You're a champ, boy." He patted Chris' head absently.

The sub's eyes were still closed.

"Great job tonight, pussyboy."

Chris opened his eyes and smiled.

"Thank you, Sir."

"Remember, don't rinse until you go to bed. And don't wash your face too hard. I want you to sleep the way I marked you, and get my scent all over your pillow, boy."

"Yes, Sir! You're so fuckin' hot, Sir. Thank You."

Justin paused at the door, and turned, his warm brown eyes glistening in the dim light.

"Naw, thank you, boy." He turned and tiptoed up the stairs, leaving Chris to gaze longingly after him.

Holy fuck, that was the most incredible sex I've ever had, Chris thought. I should have told him that. He half rose to pursue the jock . . . and then sank back into the mattress. You can tell him tomorrow. You're here all year. Besides, you're probably not allowed on his floor, remember? You're the dungeon slut. The subterranean sub. Basement bitch? Whatever. I'm good with it.

I think you're making a really poor decision by moving in with that guy and his friends. From everything you've told me, he's abusive, cruel, and probably an alcoholic. I understand how that must activate your submissive nature, but you're playing with fire.

tazemebro
tazemebro
157 Followers