One Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,536 Followers

"Oh my god! Did that just happen? " she laughed.

"I think we got a bit carried away," Jack laughed.

"I feel so bad right now. Not in a bad way. Just naughty."

"Well that was a bit perverted. Brother and sister and all that," Jack smiled.

Jack wiped himself clean, throwing the tissues in the little bin by his bed. Then they lay together, in each others arms, and fell asleep. Laura again woke up first, hearing her grandfather going downstairs. Naked she climbed out of bed and walked to her own room, leaving her top and shorts on the floor in her brother's room.

She lay in her bed, pretending to be asleep. George came in. He brushed her bare shoulder and she stirred.

"Morning Laura, " her grandfather whispered.

She sat up as he moved past the end of her bed and opened the curtains. At the same moment he looked round to her, and she reached for her coffee, the sheets slipped down, exposing her naked breasts to her grandfather.

"Whoops! Sorry," she laughed, pulling the sheet back over her chest.

George went downstairs and Laura got out of bed and ran to her brother's room. He looked up as his nude sister came in.

"Now there's a sight," he smiled.

"I just accidentally exposed my tits to granddad!" she laughed.

She climbed into bed and they chatted.

"We are so going to go to hell," he smiled.

Once they finished their coffee and both had dressed, they had breakfast. Jack and his grandfather went off birdwatching, something they had in common with Jack's father as well. Laura put on her little black bikini, grabbed a towel and a book and walked down to the beach. She lay on her stomach and took off her bikini top.

She had only been lying there a few minutes when first a dog, then Henry Meed, appeared walking along the sand dunes above her.

"Morning Laura, " he shouted.

She returned his greeting and watched him walk towards the sea. Twenty minutes passed, and there was no sign of Henry coming back. She guessed he must have carried on around the beach back to his house, which would be the logical thing to do. Feeling horny she rolled onto her back and slipped her hand inside her bikini bottoms. Still no sign of anyone about, so she pulled her bottoms off. Now totally nude she put her book down and began to masturbate, there on the beach.

Henry Meed walked back along the dunes. Normally he would carry on along the beach, returning home that way. But he came back the way he had come, even though it was longer because he wanted to see the topless teenager again. He couldn't believe his luck earlier when he had turned the corner past George's house and spotted the granddaughter lying there. She was on her stomach so he hadn't actually seen anything but this was still a thrill. And you never know she might be on her back now. The thought excited Henry. He couldn't deny it. After all these years he still liked ogling teenage girls. Heck it was bad enough living with one.

Henry crept along the sand dunes. His dog ran about while it's owner walked slowly and quietly.

Holy fuck!! Henry stopped dead as he saw his neighbor's granddaughter. He rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't dreaming. He wasn't. The girl was lying on her back, on the towel, naked, rubbing her cunt furiously. He stood and stared. And he continued to stand and stare. However his dog had different ideas, and ran onto the beach and up to Laura. Henry had to move as the girl stopped her masturbation and looked around. He walked calmly along and called to his dog, then carried on walking, waving to Laura, as if this scene was something you would see every day.

For her part, everything happened too quickly. She was so far into playing with herself she hardly even noticed the dog appear. Then when the neighbor appeared she didn't have time to react. She stopped rubbing her pussy but her hand was still there when he saw her. Laura waited till he had gone out of sight then calmly resumed her game. She moaned loudly as she came. After she had her breath back she ran to the water and swam to cleanse her body of sweat and juice. She walked back to her towel, still naked, then calmly strolled back to the house. Only once she was in her room did she put some clothes on. She put on her thin cropped top with the spaghetti straps and a short, flared black skirt, that only went as far down as just below her ass cheeks. Very short.

Her grandfather and brother appeared about an hour later. They had lunch then went off to visit Nan in hospital. That evening, Megan knocked on the door, carrying three bottles of beer.

"I quite often go and watch the sunset from the beach. Usually on my own, sometimes with dad. Do you want to come?" she asked Jack and Laura.

They walked down to the beach and sat watching the sun go down.

"You're so lucky having a brother. I wish I did," Megan said to Laura.

"It's ok, can be annoying sometimes, can't you?" laughed Laura, nudging her brother in the ribs.

They sat a while longer. When she headed off to her house Megan gave them both a hug.

"She seems so lonely, " whispered Jack.

Back home they began to watch a movie. Jack persuaded his grandfather to get out his bottle of whisky. Laura had never tasted whisky before but begged her grandfather to let her try it. He poured her a small glass. George was sitting on the armchair. Jack and Laura sat on the couch opposite. Laura was directly opposite her grandfather. As she took her first tiny sip, her face screwed up in disgust.

"Christ that's horrible!" she said.

The two men laughed at her reaction. She was still wearing her short black skirt and no panties. George had had a long and tiring day. He had been birdwatching with his grandson and visited his wife in hospital. Only now as he stared at his granddaughter's long, smooth, bare legs did he remember the brief but tantalizing glimpse of her naked breasts that morning. Just for a second, but that was enough. He admonished himself for even thinking about it. His own granddaughter! How could he? But they looked so nice. He realized that this wasn't the first time he had been looking at her since she arrived this summer. This teenage girl. Her slim smooth body and skin. Firm and nubile. Her long brown hair. Only eighteen, her body was still that of a girl, not yet that of a woman. And he stared at her legs. Right up to the hem of her skirt. And even then, with so short a skirt, the hint of her ass cheeks as she sat opposite him.

Laura was feeling horny again. Just thinking of her day. Masturbating with her brother. Then masturbating her brother while he sucked her titties. Then being caught by the neighbor on the beach. And accidentally exposing her breasts to granddad. All these things, potentially embarrassing, seemed so exciting. Dirty. Naughty. But god she wanted more. And now she realized her grandfather was watching her. Checking out her legs. And she was not wearing panties. And a very very short skirt.

She took another tiny sip of whisky. Again she screwed up her face. She repeated this act several times. The men never tired of laughing with her and at her. She did it again but this time she punched her arm out in disgust. It wasn't really disgust. She was getting used to the taste and beginning to like it. Also it was going straight to her head and her legs. One more gulp and she kicked her leg out. She left it straight out in front of her. The movie would be over in ten minutes. George went up to the bathroom. While he was out she stretched her left leg, leaving it dangling over the arm at the end of the couch. Her other leg she left sticking out in front of her. George came in and sat down. He looked at the tv, only looking back at Laura when she took another sip of whisky. He stared at her. He didn't know if she knew but her legs were spread wide and he could see straight up her ridiculously short skirt. And even with his imperfect eyesight he could see she was not wearing underwear. It took him a moment to realize he was staring straight at her vagina. He was not used to the lack of hair. In his younger days, when he gained his experience with women they all had hairy vaginas. Pubic hair was standard and accepted. He was not at all used to this twenty first century fad of shaving pubic hair off. But he looked and saw his granddaughter had a bald smooth slit. He saw her pussy lips glistening in the glow of the light.

Laura couldn't believe what she was doing. She could feel the breeze around her pussy and knew she was showing her most secret place to her own grandfather. Her own grandfather! What was she thinking of? But God it felt so good. So naughty but so good!

The movie finished and they went to bed. Before she got into bed she went into granddad's room and kissed him goodnight. Something she rarely did. She went to her own room and stripped naked then walked down to Jack's room. He was sitting on his bed, about to get in when she walked in. Like her he didn't have a stitch of clothing on. They stared at each other. They smiled then climbed silently into bed. Surprisingly they cuddled up and Laura fell fast asleep. Jack looked at his naked sister. He couldn't believe she had fallen asleep before they had jacked off together. Must be the whisky.

Laura woke up upon hearing her grandfather open the bedroom door. Had she slept all night? He walked in, putting the tray carrying two cups on the table by the door. She looked down and realized she was naked under the sheets. George went to the window and opened the curtain.

"Another sunny day but they say we're in for a storm tonight."

He went back to the tray and put one cup on the table by his grandson and one by Laura. She sat up again, deliberately exposing her breasts. George looked at her. Jack sat up and George noticed the penis shaped tent in the sheets.

"Are they both naked? " he thought to himself. He left the room.

After he had gone Jack got out of bed and walked naked to the window. He looked out. Laura got up and stood behind her brother. She pressed against him and ran her hands along his chest, over his stomach and down to his waist. She took hold if his cock and began to stroke it. Jack turned round and looked at his kid sister. She dropped to her knees and took his cock in her mouth wrapping her lips around it. He held her head as she bobbed up and down on his member.

"Fuck I'm cumming!" he exclaimed.

Laura swallowed all his cum, licking his cock clean.

"Now that was VERY naughty," he laughed.

"Guess that means we will never be a normal brother and sister again!" smiled Laura.

"Good, if it means doing that again!" Jack exclaimed.

They dressed and had breakfast. George stayed indoors while his grandchildren went to the beach. Laura wore her black bikini. Jack wore a pair of shorts. George watched as the two of them crossed the lawn towards the dunes and stepped down to the beach.

He couldn't explain it but George had an overwhelming desire to watch his grandchildren. He went to his bedroom and took his birdwatching binoculars out of the drawer. Then rushing as fast as his sixty eight year old body would allow he went upstairs to the attic. He stood by the tiny attic window and looked through the binoculars. After a bit of focusing he found what he was looking for. He was confused by their behavior. As children they had slept in the same bed at his house but now they were adults. And Laura had been topless this morning. Maybe naked. He was sure Jack was naked. Brother and sister naked together in bed?

Wham! He found what he wanted. He trained his binoculars on the two of them on the beach. Still in their swimwear, they were running about on the sand chasing a ball. When they caught up with each other they would push and shove. Tickle and play fight, throwing each other onto the sand. Actual normal sibling behavior he thought. Maybe I'm wrong. Then they swam a bit then laid down in the sand and and read their books. Ages passed and George was getting bored. After about an hour they stood up. Jack walked towards the sea. Boring. Laura stood up but then paused and unhooked her bikini top. At last thought her grandfather. He focused the binoculars on her naked breasts, that he had seen so briefly a couple of times that week. Laura ran to the sea and the two siblings began wrestling a bit. Laura grabbed her brother from behind and yanked down his shorts. He made no effort to pull them up. She walked back to the beach and he followed her. When she got to their towels she pulled off her bikini bottoms. My god he thought they do strip naked together. Jack caught up and stood by her. Through his binoculars George watched in disbelief as his granddaughter took hold of her brother's cock and began stroking it. Once it was hard she leaned closer and began sucking it. George couldn't believe his own grandchildren were behaving like this. My god, do their parents know. He watched amazed as Jack came in his sister's mouth.

All the time she was sucking his cock, Jack was stroking his sister's nipples. Now he had cum he sat down. Laura sat opposite him and proceeded to rub her pussy. From his vantage point up in the attic, George didn't have the best angle but he could tell what was going on. He watch his granddaughter shudder as she reached her orgasm.

George put down his binoculars and rubbed his eyes. He could hardly believe what he'd seen. Sure he had a suspicion but he thought and maybe hoped that was just his dirty old mind. He was in shock and didn't really know how to react. Two things he noticed were that although he was shocked he wasn't disgusted. Secondly he realized he had an erection. He sat down and thought about what had happened. He might be an old man but he wasn't a fool, nor was he narrow minded enough to believe that such things didn't happen. He knew incest was a real thing, but his own grandchildren? Crazy yes but disgusting, no. Not to him anyway. In fact the more he thought about it the more he found himself getting turned on.

Jack and Laura stood up and went back into the sea to swim. After they sat down and read for a bit before getting dressed and returning to the house.

As they ate lunch with their grandfather there was a knock on the door. Megan asked them if they wanted to walk into the village that evening for a couple of beers. They agreed. They went of to see Nan, then Laura cooked dinner. All the while their grandfather tried to act as normally as possible around them.

The evening was a great success. They had a good time with Megan and really got to know her. Far from being a quiet and meek girl with nothing to say for herself, she had a great sense of humor. She told them so much gossip about the people in the area and at her school. She had no boyfriend at the moment but when they pressed she admitted that she wasn't a virgin.

"Who was he?" asked Laura.

She wouldn't tell. Couldn't tell, it seemed. She asked the siblings about their lives. Laura told her about Darren, her boyfriend, and showed her a photo. Not the naked photo! Jack told her about university and a few tales of his sexual escapades without going into too much detail.

"You're very close you two. I wish I had a brother I could be close to. Don't you ever fight?" Megan asked.

"We used to, not so much now. We don't see each other much because he's away most of the year. So when we see each other we get on really well.This summer has been great. We've got real close. Closer than we've ever been," smiled Laura.

Jack held her hand when she said that. They walked Megan back to her house. After watching a bit of tv with their grandfather they went off to bed. Laura went to her own room and stripped naked. She read for a while then got up and went to Jack's room. She climbed into bed and immediately began playing with his cock. She jerked him off then did herself while he watched.

"I love watching you cum, " said her brother.

They fell asleep in each other's arms. Laura woke up at about five in the morning. Daylight was just coming through the window. Her brother's cock was prodding her ass. She reached behind and started to stroke it. Rolling over onto her back, she let her brother touch her pussy for the first time. Although they had masturbated together he had never before touched her down there. His fingers penetrated her pussy lips and he rubbed her. She came, moaning loudly.

When she heard her grandfather get up Laura went to her own room. She climbed into bed and pulled the sheets up to cover her nudity. But she was still feeling naughty and decided to do something mad. She pushed the bed sheets down to her ankles. Rolling over onto her left side she stretched out her left leg, and bent her right leg at the knee and the hip.

Moments later her door opened and her grandfather walked in. Pretending to be asleep she peeked out of the corner of her eye. George stopped dead in his tracks as he saw his naked granddaughter. He put her coffee onto her bedside table and touched her bare shoulder. She didn't move. He walked round the bed and to the window where he opened the curtain. Sunlight streamed in.

"Laura," he whispered.

Again no reaction.

He walked back to her bed, looking at her bare ass and touched her shoulder again.

"Laura," he whispered again.

She stirred. She opened her eyes, turned her head to face her grandfather and stretched out her legs. She then stretched her arms above her head as she rolled onto her back. Lazily and slowly she pulled the sheets up to cover herself.

"Morning granddad, what's the weather like?"

"Sunny again. No sign of that storm they keep promising."

"That's good, what should we do today?" she asked.

"I asked your brother and he just said it depended on what you're doing."

"Oh ok. Oh well we'll see."

George left the room and went to his own bedroom. Laura giggled to herself as she thought how crazy it was that she had let her own grandfather see her totally nude. She felt really dirty but also really turned on. She pushed back the sheets and sat up and spread her legs wide to masturbate. She was rubbing herself furiously, completely caught up in her pleasure when her door opened again. Her grandfather stood in the doorway staring at her. She stopped rubbing but her hand remained on her clit.

George stared at her, completely lost for words and forgetting what he came in to say. Laura made no effort to cover herself or hide what she had been doing. She was just too horny to care. Eventually her grandfather composed himself and was able to speak.

"I thought maybe I might go birdwatching this morning. I wonder if Jack might come too. Perhaps after we see your grandmother this afternoon we could stay in town and I'll treat you both to dinner," he suggested.

"That sounds lovely granddad, thanks. I might come birdwatching too. I haven't got a clue what I'll be looking at but maybe you two could guide me."

As she spoke she subconsciously began rubbing her pussy again, gently but enough for her grandfather to notice.

"Lovely, ok well come down to breakfast when you're. ...Err. ...ready," he said, trying not to look at her naked body and in particular what her right hand was doing. He knew full well what it was doing and he also knew he was getting an erection.

George left her room and went downstairs to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. He couldn't think straight nor get the image of his naked granddaughter out of his head.

Laura came then went to shower. As she came out she bumped into her brother who was going to shower. He was naked. She smiled at him and started stroking his cock. She bent down and gave him a blowjob before going back to her room. She put on an old faded yellow t shirt and her short black skirt and went downstairs.

After breakfast the three of them headed off to go birdwatching. George explained to Laura that if they kept walking the other side of the inlet, follow the beach for about twenty minutes then turn inland they would reach a clump of trees. They had to go through the trees and they would eventually come to a lake. There were some more trees and a small wooden hut that was used as a bird hide.

SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,536 Followers