One Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,538 Followers

"What's a bird hide?" asked Laura.

They explained to her. Finally they reached the lake after about a forty five minute walk. They opened the outer door to the hide, then the inner door. It was dark inside. George and Jack opened a couple of wooden flaps and sat on the wooden bench.

"You just look through and keep real silent," Jack explained to his sister.

Laura sat for a while. Then she moved further down the long wooden bench and sat looking out a flap. She had no idea what she was looking for. She saw a lot of birds but to her one bird was much the same as any other.

Jack moved along to sit next to his sister. The hide was still quite dark and very quiet. The only noise was the sound of birdsong. Their grandfather was at the other end of the bench peering through his binoculars. Jack put his hand on his sister's leg and stroked along her thigh. He slipped his hand under her skirt and found she was not wearing any panties. He began to stroke her pussy. Laura began to moan softly as her brother fingered her cunt.

George sat looking intently at the birds. He stopped for a moment and looked back into the hide. It was dark. He realized Jack and Laura were down the far end of the bench but he couldn't see much. Jack became aware that his grandfather was looking towards them and started explaining to his sister the different types of birds. He pretended to point out birds while with his other hand he was playing with her vagina. George looked back through his binoculars at the lake. Laura pulled her shirt up and her brother started sucking her nipples. She pulled her skirt up so it was bunched around her stomach and let her brother do whatever he wanted. She moaned more loudly as she got closer to cumming. George looked at them and realized what they were doing. Finally Laura came, moaning loudly as she did so. Jack slid back down to his grandfather and they resumed birdwatching. After another hour or so they went back to the house and ate lunch. They visited Nan in hospital and went out for dinner, as George had suggested. On the way home the wind picked up and it started raining.

"Looks like that storm is here at last. Could be a bumpy night," laughed George.

At bedtime Laura went to her room. She stripped naked and got into bed and began reading. She soon felt a bit cold so she got up and found an old t shirt to wear. It was very old. About seven years old, but one of her favorites. Faded, torn, shrunken and a bit short. Just above her navel short. An extremely faded image of Kurt Cobain on the front. She got back into bed, hearing a couple of rumbles of thunder in the distance. Unexpectedly she fell asleep, having intended to visit her brother.

She woke up about an hour later as a flash of lightning was followed by a huge crash of thunder. She lay in the darkness listening to the storm. The next burst really shook her up. As the thundered roared outside she let out a scream. She immediately felt stupid and told herself to grow up, but her grandfather had heard her scream. He got out of bed and went to her room.

"Are you alright Laura? I heard you scream."

"Sorry granddad, just the thunder freaked me out."

George walked over to her window and looked out.

"I think this is the center of it. It will probably have passed us in an hour or so," he said.

Feeling bolder from her grandfather's presence, she got out of bed and stood next to him at the window. He put his arm around her and squeezed her tight. She cuddled up to him. She didn't care at this point that she was naked from the navel down. As they watched the lightning in the night sky he suggested she could come in with him into his bed if she was scared.

"That's if you wouldn't rather be in with Jack," he said.

Laura followed her grandfather to his room. He climbed into bed, watching her as she walked round to the far side of the bed. He shook his head in wonder as he realized she was just wearing a short t shirt and nothing else. He stared at her cute little ass as she got into bed. Laura cuddled up to her grandfather. They lay together in silence listening to the storm outside. After a while she rolled over, so she now had her back to her grandfather. He moved closer to her and wrapped his arm around her, draping it across her stomach. For whatever reason Laura felt horny again. She backed her ass against his groin. Then she went a bit further. She lifted her t shirt up to her neck and took her grandfather's hand and placed it on her tit.

George sighed as his hand touched his granddaughter's bare breast. He lay quietly, not moving his hand and within minutes both of them were fast asleep. George woke up first. His body was now facing away from Laura. He rolled over to look at her. She sensed his movement and woke up as well. George began to get up but Laura reached out and held his arm.

"Mmmmm not yet, Granddad, just ten more minutes please. It's so warm and comfy here with you. Please," she begged.

George sighed. He lay back down. Laura rolled over onto her side.

"Cuddle me please."

George edged closer to his granddaughter and draped his arm across her stomach. Laura held his hand and placed it onto her breast. At first George just left his hand where she had put it, as he had during the night. After a few moments temptation took over and he slowly moved his fingers, feeling her naked breast. He stroked her nipples and rolled them between his thumb and fore finger. He squeezed her breasts. Laura moaned gently at his touch. His hand left her chest and slid slowly down over her ribs and her stomach until it reached between her legs. He stopped briefly as his fingertips rested on her pussy lips. George then gradually applied pressure, slipping a finger past her lips and into her slick wet cunt. Laura moaned again as he did so.

Suddenly George stopped and pulled his hand away from her.

"Time to get up," he announced.

He stood up and walked towards the door. Laura noticed a bulge tenting in his pajama trousers. When he had gone she masturbated before getting up and going to her own room. He brought her cup of coffee, smiling at her, and sat on her bed.

"Sorry about that, I got a bit carried away," he told her.

"That's ok granddad I started it."

They talked for a while. George admitted that he had watched her and her brother on the beach and told her what he had seen. Laura blushed as she told him about her relationship with her brother. To make her grandfather feel more relaxed about it she lied that it had started before they came to stay at his house. She also lied by saying that she and Jack had actually had sex many times, even though actually they hadn't gone that far. Yet.

"Goodness, I mean obviously you hear about things happening but I never actually imagined my own grandchildren doing it," he pondered.

"Are you alright about it? I mean a lot of people would find it pretty disgusting," she asked.

"I suppose as long as you're happy and careful it's really none of my business. Do your parents know?"

Laura shook her head.

"Please don't tell them," she pleaded.

He assured her he wouldn't.

After her grandfather had left the room Laura took her coffee and walked to her brother's room. Jack smiled as he saw his sister appear in a t shirt and panties.

"Not naked? That's unusual," he joked.

"Granddad knows that we are messing around with each other," she said, climbing into bed.

"How?"

"I told him. I mean, he kinda guessed anyway. It's not difficult. We seem to share a bed every night and don't wear much clothes in bed. He's not stupid."

"Guess so. Was he ok about it? I mean he's not gonna tell on us or anything?" asked Jack.

"No. He seems cool about it. Well I don't know if that's the right word. He seems curious."

"Curious?"

"Yeah, as if it's a generational thing. Like people have sex nowadays with anybody. But in his youth it was more...restrained..."

"Ok. I think," pondered Jack.

"Also, he kinda thinks we have full sex. He sort of assumes. I couldn't be bothered to explain that we don't. It didn't seem to matter."

"Ok?" puzzled Jack, still trying to get his head around the idea that his grandfather knew he was messing around with his sister.

They lay in bed drinking their coffee. Jack started touching his sister's tits and then moved down to lick her pussy. When she had cum she began to suck his cock, but before she could finish their grandfather came into the room. He stopped suddenly when he saw what Laura was doing. She paused, her lips still close to Jack's cock, which she still held in her hand.

"Err...err...I just wanted to tell you that breakfast is ready," George mumbled, trying to ignore their position.

"Thanks granddad. We'll be down soon. Just finishing this," Laura giggled, before sinking her lips back round her brother's cock.

George quickly turned and left the room.

"You're crazy," laughed Jack.

After breakfast they all went for a walk along the beach, before visiting Nan after lunch. Laura had a headache for most of the day and that evening her period came on. That night and the next she slept in her own room. On Friday evening they had eaten dinner and were just settling down to watch tv when they heard a car pull up outside.

Laura stood up and looked out.

"Oh my god! It's mum and dad!" she exclaimed.

"Mum and dad?" asked Jack.

"Yeah. What are they doing here?" Laura asked, looking worried.

"They wanted to surprise you. They're here for the weekend," explained their grandfather.

Their parents came in and they all sat down, drinking and chatting. Bob and Alice asked their 'children' what they had been doing so far. Jack and Laura looked a bit nervous.

"Just relaxing. Walking, birdwatching and messing about on the beach. It's been great," smiled Jack.

"Laura? Birdwatching?" joked Alice.

"I did go once mum. Didn't really understand what all the fuss was about," Laura responded.

"Laura's been doing a lot of sunbathing," joked Jack.

"Actually she's been great. Really helpful. She's done most of the cooking. Baked some lovely cakes. It's been a joy having her here. Both of them," George added.

"Really dad? My two kids?" joked Bob to his father.

At breakfast next morning they were still full of conversation.

"So, Laura, have you managed to stick to your own bed?" asked her mother.

"Mum!" Laura exclaimed, turning a deep shade of red.

"Well you always used to be so scared of the dark. Never a night went by when you wouldn't creep into bed with someone else," laughed Alice.

"I'm much better now mum. Don't embarrass me," Laura answered, looking nervously at her brother and grandfather.

"I'd kill her if she came anywhere near my room!" laughed Jack.

In the afternoon they all went to see Nan. On Sunday they walked on the beach in the morning before going back to the hospital in the afternoon. Bob and Alice left for home late Sunday afternoon, leaving their son and daughter for a few more weeks. By Monday Laura had finished her period. That evening Megan called round with a few cans of beer, and they walked down to the beach. Laura was now feeling really horny. She wore a short, flowery, dress, and nothing underneath. As they drank beer, chatted and watched the sun set, she stroked her brother's thigh, aware that Megan was watching her do this. Jack responded by putting his arm around her shoulders. Casually his hand drifted down to her chest and he began to rub her tit though the dress.

Megan watched this, trying not to make her observations obvious. Laura then turned up the heat by lifting up the front of her dress and rubbing her pussy. Megan gasped at this. Then Jack pulled down his shorts and revealed his erect penis.

Megan looked stunned. Eventually she spoke.

"You two...what...I mean...what...?"

"Sorry. We didn't mean to embarrass you. We're both so horny. We often get off together," explained Jack.

"What?!?" asked Megan, smiling rather than looking disgusted.

"We masturbate together. It's fun," answered Laura.

"I noticed you seemed close but..." replied Megan

"Sorry..." Jack started.

"No it's...ok...I just..." Megan hesitated.

"We are very close. Very close," Laura added, smiling.

"Wow, that's so...cool," Megan whispered.

"You're not shocked?" asked Jack.

"Well I am, but it's ok. It's kinda...good..."

"Good?" asked Laura.

"Mmmm...I can't explain, but I really like that you two...do it..."

"Why don't you join in? Get yourself off? With us?" Laura asked.

"Oh no I couldn't. Not yet anyway. Maybe another time. Can I just watch?"

"If you like. No pressure. But please don't tell anyone. Not your dad. No one," added Jack.

"No don't worry. It's a secret. I know how to keep secrets."

Jack and Laura stripped naked and began to masturbate each other. Megan stared. Eventually her own desires began to show themselves. She slipped a hand inside her bikini top and began toying with her breast. She watched as her friends reached their orgasms, then blushed as they watched her slide her shorts down and finger her own pussy.

"I'm so ashamed," she smiled as they watched her cum.

"Don't be. It's lovely. You're lovely," said Laura.

"Thanks. Actually, it was kinda cool, doing it together," Megan laughed.

They dressed and walked back towards the houses. After they had parted Laura looked at Jack.

"That was weird you know. When she found out our little secret she didn't freak out or anything. She seemed...ok..." puzzled Laura.

"I noticed that. She seemed sort of...I don't know...relieved," Jack answered.

When they arrived back at the house Laura went to shower. She returned to the living room wearing a cropped top and white panties. Her grandfather was in his armchair asleep so she sat opposite him on the couch next to her brother. After a while she took off her panties, folding her legs under her. George woke up and went off to bed. Jack and Laura soon followed.

In her brother's bed, Laura removed her vest so she was naked. Jack stripped off too. Laura climbed on top of him, straddling him, then lowered her pussy onto her brother's penis.

"Are you sure?" he asked, looking at her.

"We've done everything else. I need your cock in me so badly. Please!"

"That's good. I really want to fuck you!" her brother laughed.

He pushed his cock as far inside her as it would go. They thrust against each other, pounding out a rhythm.

"Oh god yes that's it," Laura moaned.

"Do you like it?" Jack groaned.

"OH GOD OH GOD YES I LOVE YOU!"

"LAURA OH GOD YES!"

"JACK OH GOD YES THAT'S IT FUCK ME MAKE ME CUM!!"

"OH GOD LAURA I LOVE YOU I LOVE MY LITTLE SISTER YOU'RE THE BEST!!"

They both moaned and panted as they continued to fuck. Finally they both came.

"Now we really are bad," laughed Jack.

"Mmmm that was so naughty," Laura smiled.

Finally they fell asleep. Laura woke up sometime during the night. She woke up her brother and they had sex again.

"Now that we've started this I guess we're not gonna stop," Jack said.

"Mmmm I hope not."

The next day was a busy day, with shopping for groceries and visiting Nan in hospital. In the evening the telephone rang. George answered it. It was his other son, Mike.

"That was your Uncle Mike. He's coming to stay on Friday night. With his wife, err, thingy," George stuttered.

"Aunt Sara," Jack helped him out.

"Great," said Laura, sarcastically.

"They're staying till Tuesday morning."

"Great," repeated Laura.

She was a bit cautious around her Uncle Mike. Laura had noticed over the last three or four years he looked at her, quite a lot. He had never said or done anything but she felt a bit uneasy in his company. As for Aunt Sara. She was Mike's second wife, and at thirty four, ten years younger than Mike. Not just Laura, but most in the family felt she tried just a BIT too hard to fit in and be a part of the family. The result was that it was difficult to relax around her, as she was always fussing about.

For the next few nights Jack and Laura had sex two or three times a night. On the Thursday evening they also enjoyed another session of masturbation on the beach with Megan, who stripped completely nude this time. Uncle Mike and Aunt Sara arrived on Friday evening. Laura cooked them dinner and Sara immediately pissed her off by criticizing her cooking, complaining that there was too much pepper in the sauce. Laura slept in her own room that night, going to bed in a terrible mood. Jack and her had decided it was far too risky to sleep together with their uncle in the house, as he was quite nosy and also very close to their father. She was seriously missing her brother's cock.

On Saturday they all went for a walk along the beach before Mike and Sara went to visit Nan in hospital in the afternoon. After dinner Megan called round and Jack and Laura went with her to watch the sunset.

"So you don't like your Aunt and Uncle?" asked Megan, stripping naked.

"No, she's a bitch. His first wife, our Aunt Lisa, was much nicer," explained Jack.

"What about your uncle?"

"He's ok. Laura think he's a bit of a perv," answered Jack again.

"Why?"

"Well, it's hard to explain. I get the sense that he watches me," Laura began.

"Doing what?"

"Nothing, but whenever he's with us he always seems to be looking at me. You know, like eyeing me up."

"Has he ever done anything? Touched you or said something?"

"No, never."

"Maybe it's just your imagination."

"That's what I always tell her," laughed Jack, stroking Megan's tits.

"Why don't you test him out? You're always walking around your grandfather's house in next to nothing. See if he tries anything," suggested Megan.

"Mmmm, maybe, but it's kinda hard with that bitch hanging around all the time," moaned Laura, as she rubbed her pussy.

Megan leaned over and began sucking Jack's cock. Laura knelt behind their friend and slipped a finger into Megan's vagina. She rubbed Megan hard. Then they swapped places and Laura knelt between Megan's legs and licked her cunt while Jack fucked his sister from behind. Again they changed places so Megan was now licking Laura's pussy and getting fucked by Jack.

When they had all cum, Jack inside Megan, they got dressed and lay on the beach for a while. Laura was wearing her short, flowery dress, and no underwear. They all walked back, Megan to her house.

"Did you mind me fucking Megan?" Jack asked his sister as they approached their grandfather's house.

"Doesn't bother me. As long as I get your cock inside me as much as possible I don't mind sharing you. We're only here for another couple of weeks anyway," Laura replied.

Indoors their grandfather, aunt and uncle were watching tv. George was in his armchair. Mike and Sara were on the couch. Jack sat in the other armchair, while Laura went to her room to put on some body spray. She still wore her dress and no underwear. She entered the living room and studied the seating arrangement. The only place to sit was on the couch next to her uncle or on the floor. She sat down next to Mike and began to watch the film. Feeling a bit tired, after a while she leaned her head against him and relaxed. A little while later, Mike put his arm around her waist and rested his hand on her stomach.

Laura flinched slightly at his touch. She thought about what Megan and Jack had suggested, and in her mind, she knew that she didn't trust her uncle to not grope her. She wanted to move his hand away but she waited. She glanced across at Sara, who was watching tv.

To her surprise, her uncle didn't try anything. His hand remained fixed on her stomach and didn't move. She began to relax again. She spread her legs, knowing that her brother, sitting opposite, would get a good view of her bare pussy. She looked at him, and he smiled. After a while, she lifted her right leg and bent it, so that her foot was on the couch. Not long after she hooked her left leg over her uncle's right leg. The bottom of her dress was riding high and her legs were spread wide, giving Jack a great view, but all her uncle could see were her smooth long legs. All this time his hand stayed on her stomach.

SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,538 Followers