One Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,538 Followers

"Granddad!" she exclaimed.

George looked up to see his naked granddaughter stating at him.

"Sorry Laura I didn't mean to..."

"It's fine granddad. I like it..." she said, walking towards his bed.

She climbed on the bed and pushed his hand aside, taking his cock in her own hand.

"Laura this is so wrong," he moaned.

"I don't think we should worry about that. You only live once.I have sex with my brother so I am not the right person to talk about right and wrong!" she laughed.

George laughed nervously at his granddaughter's lack of morals.

"I should warn you I take ages to cum these days," he added.

"Really? That's a good thing!" laughed Laura as she stopped Jacking him off and climbed onto her grandfather's lap.

She lowered her pussy onto the tip of his cock and began to fuck him. He wasn't wrong. Laura thrust her cunt against her grandfather's cock for nearly twenty minutes, cumming several times.

Jack had woken up to find himself alone in bed. He heard voices from down the hall and climbed out of bed. As he walked out his room he heard the unmistakable sound of his little sister moaning with pleasure. He assumed at first she was masturbating but he thought it was unusually loud for masturbation. As he approached his grandfather's room he realized she was in there. He pushed open the door to see Laura fucking their grandfather.

"FUCK!!" he exclaimed.

"Jack!" Laura cried out.

"That is so hot!" Jack laughed, beginning to stroke his hardening cock.

"Help me out here big brother," laughed Laura.

"Huh?"

"I've been doing this for half an hour. I'm shattered and I've already cum five times!" she explained.

Jack climbed on the bed. Laura got up from her grandfather and began to suck her brother's cock. While she did this George began to jack himself off again. To his amazement his grandson reached across and began to stroke his cock. Laura also watched in shock as her brother gave their grandfather a handjob. Finally George came, shooting sperm out across the bed as Jack filled his sister's mouth with cum. The three of them then lay down to rest.

Laura was so tired after fucking her grandfather to go out that day. She stayed behind while Jack and George went to visit Nan.

For the next ten days Jack and Laura had sex whenever they got the chance, either just the two of them or with Megan. They didn't ask their grandfather again and he made no attempt to join them, even when they made no secret of their activities.

On the last morning,a Saturday, they lay in bed together, having just fucked.

"This has been a summer I'll never forget," joked Jack.

"Are we going to carry on doing this when we get home?" asked his sister.

"I want to."

"So do I," Laura smiled.

A car pulled into the driveway.

"Mum and dad. We'd better get dressed."

SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,538 Followers