One Summer Evening

Story Info
An evening of romantic sex.
2.9k words
3.82
7.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kat900
Kat900
25 Followers

My girlfriend was on a business trip and I'd spilled some iced tea on my shirt and jeans which were still wet so I put on a pair of sweat shorts and a T-shirt and headed out to stroll around the condo complex. Skinny dipping was common at the smaller pool after dark and I occasionally did. Not long ago I saw a cute couple going at it orally by the edge of the pool. I hung back in the shadows, peeled off my shorts and jacked off then left with them none the wiser. I'd wished for a camera to record the scene to post it somewhere.

After about an hour decided that I'd had enough with no action at the pool and headed home. As I approached my unit I saw the neighbor's daughter leaning on the rail of her balcony. She'd just finished college and was staying with her Mom until she could afford a place of her own.

Judy was beautiful with long blond hair and a body that was to die for. I'd been friendly in passing with her over the last couple of years. She was wearing a black pleated skirt and a tee shirt and looking quite lonely. We said hello and chit chatted for a while and I asked her about her evening. She said her mother was out of town and was at loose ends. Starting to get my hopes up I asked if she'd like some company. I'd had fantasies about her on several occasions but she was 20 years younger than me.

"Sure come on up, the doors unlocked"

It was all I could do to not bound up the stairs. The units were 2 stories with the bedroom and balcony on the second floor. I opened the door expecting her to come down to the living room and stood there for a moment. When she didn't I called out her name but she didn't answer. After a few seconds of feeling foolish I started up the stairs and again called her name. Still no answer so I kept going to the bedroom and saw her still leaning against the balcony rail.

By this time I was telling myself to get real but there she was with her back to me and her adorable little butt hunched up and looking like it wanted some action. I walked out on the balcony and put my hands on her shoulders which brought my groin very near her ass. She leaned her head onto one my right hand and her hand on my left one. Then my world exploded when she scooted her butt into my cock. Instantly I was hard as a flag pole. I leaned over her back and laid my head on her neck.

There was no question that she could feel my hard on and obviously enjoyed it. I knew she wasn't pure because I'd seen her with a boy friend that had obviously spent the night with her, but that she could ever be interested in me was beyond my imagination. We stayed like that for what seemed like a long time before I did a little dry humping that she returned in kind with a little moan. I rubbed her back and discovered she wasn't wearing a bra so I moved my hands to her stomach and massage it through her shirt. She increased the pressure of her ass on my cock so I moved my hands under her shirt and worked up to her ample tits. I felt her nipples harden and she became more aggressive with her gyrations against my dick. The softness of those breasts was an elixir to my desire.

There was just enough light to see that her skirt had one button and zipper in the back. Slowly I moved my hands to caress her ass through her skirt and was thrilled that she didn't object. I unbuttoned and unzipped and pulled her skit down. She wasn't wearing any panties and the sight of that beautiful bare ass was a sight to behold. I quickly pulled my sweat pants down and with no underwear my now raging hard on stood out like a flag pole.

I moved back to her and rubbed it against her ass cheeks and my hands went back to those fantastic tits. I could feel the moister of her snatch on my balls. She reached down and grabbed my nuts nearly sending me over the edge. Then she raised up on tip toe and reached between her legs, found my cock and put it to the entrance of her pussy as she eased down onto it. She was wet and tight but it took only a few strokes to get me balls deep into her. Starting slow and cupping her boobies we gained speed sending us both to nirvana. I came, she came and we stayed connected for a long minute before I started thrusting again but my now softening dick wasn't allowing much of it. All of this happened without a word being said.

"Let's take this inside".

Pulling off her shirt as we closed the door she pulled back the bed cover and got in.

"Come here".

No matter how you take that last statement I was happy to obey. We laid there kissing, holding and foundling for a while and I was getting a stiffer. With the light from the dimmed lamp I could see this fantastic woman that I had desired for so long. Her beautiful full breasts and small hard nipples she'd shaved her pubic hair so I could see her cute little pussy mound with her clitoral hood peeking out of her outer labia.

I started playing with her clit and she spread her legs to give me more access. She gently fondled my balls and that area just below them. As her hand moved to my ass her finger pressed against my anus. That caused my dick to stiffen and she started to stork it with her other hand. As she did that faster it was a bit irritating which she noticed and asked me about it.

"Do you have any lube?"

She reached into the night stand drawer and pulled out a bottle, coated her hand and my cock. I put some on my hand and played with her clit and pussy. When I said that I was getting close she stopped and knelled down and guided my dick toward her mouth.

"I want your cum in my mouth".

It didn't take long as she sucked while playing with my balls. Just as I was about to cum she put one of her oiled fingers up my ass. I thought my head would explode. She continued to suck me while I licked her clit until she shuddered with an orgasm.

I knew that women could have multiple orgasms so I kept licking her clit as I put one oiled finger in her snatch and one in her ass. She came again and again and again. There seemed no end to it which made me hot and hard again.

I rolled her over on her stomach and pulled her ass up into a doggy position. She told me to wait a second and pulled a small dildo out of the drawer and handed it to me.

"Try this".

I oiled my finger and pushed it up her ass.

"That feels good, now use the vibrator there."

I didn't need lessons and oiled the dildo easing it into her. Then I scooted up to ram my dick into her. I could feel the vibrator through the walls of her pussy and fucked her nice and slow. It was the best fucking I ever had. To be honest I don't remember if we did it missionary that night or not but it was a night I'll never forget.

In the weeks following that glorious night of lust Judy and I would see each other coming and going with only casual pleasantries spoken that had no hint of our night of passion together. I figured that is was what it was and nothing more to done about it. Then one night my girl friend and I were making dinner and discovered that we didn't have one ingredient. She suggested that I go next door and ask if they could spare it.

When I knocked Judy came to the door wearing only a towel. I explained about the dinner thing and she said had it and to come on in. Her mother wasn't home and Judy had her hair tied back I guess to have a bubble bath or something but looking very hot. I can't remember what the ingredient was but she gave it to me and I gave her a hug to thank her. She hugged me back and held on for what seemed like a long time. Her head moved back and impulsively I kissed her. She put her hands behind my head and gave me a passionate kiss with tongue I'd been dreaming about these recent weeks. We stayed like that for a while and I put my arms around her then moving them down to her towel covered ass.

My dick was hard as a rock and I moved my hand to lift her towel and play with that fabulous ass. She spread her legs as I caressed her crack and ran my finger into her wet slippery pussy from behind. She leaned back enough to pull the towel off and come to my eager arms fully naked. We held each other and fondled as much as possible with me fully clothed. I mumbled that Suzy was waiting and she only said one word, "table" Needing no further instructions she laid on the table with her ass near it's edge. I unzipped my pants and quickly rammed my dick into her hot wet snatch. I only took a few seconds for us both to cum and I pulled up my pants and took off saying only one word, "later".

The following week I was doing laundry in the garage and Judy stuck her head in the door and said hello. She was wearing running shorts and a thin spaghetti string top with no bra showing her ample breasts off.

"Doing laundry eh?

"Got anything to throw in?"

She came in closed the door and pulled off her top and shorts, tossed them to me and let me stare at her wearing nothing but a smile. I put her cloths in the washer.

"Now what shall we do with you while they're being washed".

"Oh, I don't know you'll have to come up with something".

The smile on her face was a give away that she knew exactly what she wanted to do and I took off my shirt.

"What ever we do I'm sure it'll be fun".

I wasn't kidding and walked to her took her in my arms and we kissed with our tongues probing each others mouth for awhile as my hands played with her breasts and hardening nipples. She put her hands on my ass and probed my bung hole while my cock swelled against her pussy. I dropped to my knees and licked around her twat and clitoris. She was wet and my face got drenched with pussy juice. I took as much juice as I could in my mouth and rose to kiss her letting her taste her own secretions. She knelled down and took my cock in her mouth until it was covered with her saliva then took my balls in her mouth one at a time and sucked on them tenderly. Then she went to sucking my cock and tickling my balls. I couldn't hold back and shot a load into her throat which she swallowed.

She went to the washing machine and bent over it face down her legs spread wide and I got behind her and rammed my dick in, which to my amusement was still hard, into her snatch. After a few thrusts she was so wet that her juice was running down both our legs. I licked my thumb and stuck it up her ass and it seemed to take only seconds for us both to cum. She got down on the floor with her ass in the air.

"Take my butt, I love having you there."

There was some lotion on the shelf which I grabbed got the big guy nice and slick and eased it into her ass. She moaned and said "Harder" which I did and filled her with another load of cum. This time there was no way I could get hard again though she did her best to help me. By that time the cloths were done and she put them on still damp and left.

One morning I slept late and after getting coffee I went out to get the paper. Just as I was about to close the door behind me I heard her door open. I stood there and watched her step down to pick up her paper. There's a wall between the landings so she couldn't see me. She was wearing a long shirt as a night gown the came just below her ass. When she bent over to pick up her paper I could see she her red and white stripped bikini panties. As she turned to go back inside she look up and saw me standing there with a shit eating grin on my face. I only had on sweat pants and my fast acting cock was getting hard. The landing was 3 steps above the path making my crotch eye level to her. She couldn't help but notice the bulge of my dick that was not quite hard, but definitely not soft. I asked her if she'd like a cup of coffee and she smiled putting her hand to her face and nibbled at her finger. Without saying anything she walked up the steps and into my living room. Her breast jiggled as she came up the steps and sat down on the couch with her legs crossed.

I got us both a coffee and sat down with her. As we sipped our drinks and chatted for a while she laid one arm across the back of the couch, uncrossed her legs and put one foot on the seat beside her. I had an unobstructed view of her panties which seemed to have a tiny wet spot just where her pussy was. As I stoked her leg she put her coffee on the end table and smiled knowingly at me. I got rid of my drink and put my foot between her leg and back of the couch. She pushed her bare foot into my crotch and wiggled it feeling my dick harden for the effort. I put my foot into her crotch and pushed my toe inside the leg hole of her panty. As my toe explored her cunt hers rubbed my cock. The sexual madness had both of us so hot and eager to fuck that it was a fun to put it off as we gave each other foot jobs.

Finally she had enough of that and dropped down on her knees and pulled down my pants to let my raging hard on out in the open. She gently held it with one hand and pulled my balls up to take one of them into her mouth sucking it while stocking my cock and played with my other ball with her other hand. This went on for a minute or two then she switched her mouth to the ball she'd been handling while quickening the pace of yanking on my dick. Then she moved her mouth up to my dick and took almost all of it into her mouth and stroked it like a Popsicle.

After a few minutes of this I stood up and pulled up enough to unbutton her shirt. Those perky tits begged for attention and I took one in my mouth and teased her nipple with my tongue feeling it harden in my mouth. I raised her up enough to pull her panties off and laid her back on the floor with her legs spread wide and her knees up in the air. The odor of her pussy juice was like perfume and I put my face into her snatch. As I licked her clit and pussy she moaned and trembled with an orgasm. I kept this up until she lay still again and I scooted up to put my dick into her pussy balls deep in one thrust. Her mouth opened wide as I pumped her tight wet snatch until I shot a load of cum into her. My orgasm went on and on but I still wanted more.

She rolled over on to her stomach and raised her ass high and said only one word, "please". Needing only that for encouragement my dick stayed hard enough to put into her pussy and it got hard again after only a few stokes. The sight of that beautiful ass and the feel of it against my gut was wonderful. I leaned over her taking her breasts in my hands and squeezed her nipples. I could feel her vagina tighten on my cock as her orgasm exploded with her shooting pussy juice around my dick. Simultaneously I came inside her. It was the most wonderful feeling of mutual satisfaction that I can remember.

Kat900
Kat900
25 Followers