One Summer Night

Story Info
She gets filled for the first time.
5k words
3.51
55.3k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrbill4u
mrbill4u
16 Followers

It's been a while since I've had the time to share any more stories with you folks, but it's just been one of those years. I started a new business, gotten a year older and just enjoyed all the stories you all have shared. But I remembered this the other night as Jasmine, and I were partaking of one another's pleasures.

I had one vibrator in her pussy and one up her sweet ass moving them together; as she was moaning with pleasure when I thought of the first time, she had really been filled with two real cocks.

Note something's described in this story while might be true I do not promote nor condone the use or abuse of any illegal substances.

We were living over the hill in the Santa Cruz Mountains. We had been living with each other about a year by then and had tried about everything sexually two or more people could. She had brought home other women which we shared. I had shared her with two other guys she had sucked me while one was doing her from behind and the other guy sat watching as we took turns with her. She always said she like other women more than being with another guy, we sure had had our fun with other ladies.

Anyway, there was a friend of mine more than ours, he and I had shared a place together for a while before Jasmine and I got together. He had always wanted to do her from day one when we had first meant but she had always said no, she really would rather it be another woman than him. I never pushed her, but we had had some good times when I had shared her with other men. But she just said she always felt that with guys there seemed to be a competition going on. So, I never pushed it but just let things go as they would.

Brad and I worked at the same place still so we would see each other every day. We still partied together often but not as much as when we had lived together. Back then it was party from the time the whistle blew until we had to drag our sorry butts to work the next day. During those times we would go out pick up a couple of ladies at one of the clubs we hung out at. By the time we left their place, but usually ours the next morning, we could have fucked them both a couple of times. Trading off after we had done them the first time, but we had never done the same one together at the same time.

Which leads me to my story, it was late summer and still very warm, and we had left work late both of us on our bikes stopped by a local bar close to the shop to have a beer. It was so nice riding the bikes after a couple of brews and a little bud that before we knew it, we had made for the hill and one of our old hang outs pulling up in the parking lot just like it was old times. We stepped inside and before we could order a drink, we had more people coming up to us asking where the hell had we been, and did we have any of that killer stuff we'd had last year. After getting a couple of brews we headed out back to the smoking area. Of course, this was back in the days when you could still smoke cigarettes inside and the smoking area out back had a whole different meaning. Anyway, we had twisted a few with some old friends and sucked down a few more brews before I thought of the time and that Jasmine would be wondering just where in the hell, I had gotten lost at. This was before everyone had cell phones.

So, I went to find the pay phone inside, they still had those back then, to tell her I'd be home soon. When she picked up, I could tell she was a little upset by her tone on the phone. I told her I was sorry for not calling but that I had a surprise for her and to be sure she was dressed up for it.

Which meant she would either be naked when I arrived or dressed in something sexy if I knew her, just to be sure I suggested she dress in something very sexy reminding her of the bet she had lost earlier that week. I said, "So tonight she was to be my pet slave and do whatever she was told! Were we clear?" Her answered was "Yes master!"

For those of you who might not know Jasmine from other stories. She is Blonde, long to her mid back, to her roots pubis too when not shaved. With light blue eyes full red lips, 5'2" tall without heels, very firm 36 C cup breasts that have quarter size areoles pencil size nipples that get very hard when aroused. A nice high round ass and very beautiful to boot the overall numbers are 36-25 -37 @ 100lbs. A very nice package!!

I never plan these things out they just seem to happen but after hearing her voice on the phone the idea of taking Brad home and sharing her with him just seemed the thing to do so before we hung up, I told her to run over to a friend of ours to pick up a little nose candy. Knowing fair well I was up to something but not sure just what she said to give her at least an hour to get ready I said, "Ok I'd see her then and not to worry I would bring some tequila and limes." which she dearly loves. Also, she was to make sure she had at least four shots before I got there to help her catch up.

I went back outside to find Brad still yakking to old friends just like we still hung out here all the time. I told him that I needed to be getting on home soon. Before I had to call for a ride and leave my bike here. He handed me a small bottle and said, "Here Mike said you'll like this."

I took it and went off to the bathroom to do a little head clearer. Mike was right it was some good shit! I was glowing like a Christmas tree from the brews, bud, and blow. And I was going to fuck Jasmine all night long how sweet it was.

I went back outside and gave Mike back his bottle with a little less in it than before. Talking to him and a few others about this year's crop as we passed around another one. We all either grew our own or knew someone who did so the air was thick with the scent; a few ladies were hanging out catching a free buzz or joining in the circle. Just having a good old time like we use to.

I told Brad after a while I was going to go if he wanted to tag along, he might enjoy himself, we went out front after finishing our beers. We looked around just to make sure the local Mounties weren't waiting for a couple of us to leave like they tended to do around closing time, but it was still too early for them to be out it being only about seven or eight o'clock. We kicked the bikes over; I love to hear a nice Harley starting up still today. We pulled out on the road a warm breeze in our faces heading toward my place the sun just setting.

As we came to the corner store near home, I pulled in. I told Brad I'd be just a minute I had to pick up something for Jasmine he said to grab a 12-pack too. I went in grabbed the beer and asked Andy the clerk for a fifth of Jose Cuervo gold. He smiled and asked if I was planning on taking the day off tomorrow I just laughed as I paid him saying "Andy, you know me to well." and left.

It was just a short way to our place from the store. We pulled into the driveway I didn't see Jasmine's car, so I guessed she was still out on her mission. So, I opened the garage door, and we pulled the bikes in closing the door behind us as we went into the house. I pulled out a couple of beers and gave one to Brad, he asked where Jasmine was, and I told him I sent her to pick up a treat that she should be home soon. I still hadn't told him what I hoped to pull off tonight knowing the only one who might not go along was Jasmine. But if she had gotten started like I had told her to, she would be well on her way to going along with whatever I wanted.

I turned on the tube and some tunes as we sat down to sip our beers just taking about nothing really before our beers were half done, I heard her car pull into the drive. I jumped up going to the kitchen where I had gotten the tequila, salt, and lime ready on a tray with three tall shot glasses. When we'd come in, I had seen that she had indeed followed my instructions because a shot glass was on the counter along with a bottle. I went back in just as she was opening the front door it was perfect Brad was sitting there facing the front door as I came thru the door from the kitchen she was coming thru the front door.

She was wearing a black satin merry widow with black shear seemed stockings attached to the garters and black ankle strap hi-heels. The merry widow just pushed her pert breasts hi but left them bare so we could see her small hard nipples and areoles; it also left her beautiful pussy exposed because she never wore panties, so it showed her well-trimmed patch between her legs as blond as her hair. She had done her makeup, so she had dark eye liner and bright red kiss me lip stick. Her bright blond hair hung down almost to her butt. She had all but taken off the light coat she had worn to cover herself when she went out on her errand. Not expecting anyone but me to be there when she returned, she had opened the coat to surprise me knowing how I love to see her dressed up nice and sexy exposing herself to me and sometime strangers. The look was perfectly slutty and so sexy. The surprised look on her face was too perfect somewhere between you got me and what in the fuck, as she noticed Brad looking at her from the sofa across the living room too.

I said, "You look gorgeous tonight just the way I hoped you would." As I walked over handing her a shot and lime, I gave her a big kiss then bent over licking the top of her left breast and sprinkled some salt on it. She pushed her breast up to lick the salt off then taking her shot and biting into a wedge of lime. I set the tray down then taking her wrap as I pulled back her long hair bending to kiss her neck sucking lightly which she loves giving Brad a fully exposed view of her body he'd only dreamed of for so long. As I ran my hands over her shoulder to her breast before pinching a nipple then slipping down to finger her clit as she stood before Brad.

My cock was at full mast straining to get out of my jeans as my mind raced working out my scheme I said, "I bet Brad's cock is as hard as mine seeing you like this" pushing mine up against her bare ass.

"If that bulge, I see isn't just a sausage or pair of old socks." She said. We all started laughing which helped break the ice some. Jasmine asked for another shot then said, "Aren't you both a little over dressed if you're going show me how hard you both are after seeing me?"

I didn't need any more of a hint as I poured her another shot, I put the bottle down and began unbuttoning my shirt. Then poured another shot, saying, "I'm going to need this I can tell."

Brad was still a little num because he just sat there looking at Jasmine as she turned bending over at the waist, so her ass was facing Brad giving him a wonderful view of her ass and pussy framed by her stocking covered legs. My clothes were almost off as she poured us all a shot, she straightened up taking the tray like a cocktail waitress turning back to face Brad. As she handed one first to Brad who was just now starting to work at getting out of his cloths also so Jasmine just set it on the table in front of him.

As I was now naked, I picked up the coat and reached into the pocket for the blow, finding a big rock. I pulled it out, a big smile spreading across my face, I handed it to Jasmine so she could do the honors as the last of Brad's cloths formed a pile on the floor next to the couch. She knelt on her knees taking a mirror from the stash box on the table and made three fat lines one for each of us. I went out to the kitchen while she was working on that, while Brad was twisting one up to get three more cold ones.

I came back passing out the beers as Jasmine was doing her line and Brad was lighting the joint. I stood next to Jasmine my hard cock right next to her head as she turned noticing the pre cum oozing form the swollen tip. Without saying a word, she reached out with her tongue licking the tip finishing with a little sucking kiss on the head. I then sat down next to Brad on the couch as Jasmine passed me the straw and Brad passed her the doobie. Brad popped his beer then I handed him the straw after I finished. As he was doing his line Jasmine came around the table to set on my lap sipping her beer. I kissed her as I stroked her leg, she bent her head to my ear saying, "Just what is going on here?"

I smiled and whispered in her ear "Remember you lost that bet and you have to do anything I want." My cock was pressed against her firm thigh leaking another pearl of pre cum and from what I could see Brads was just as hard. As I spread her legs bringing one up onto the couch resting her shoe on Brad's thigh exposing her wet pussy to my probing fingers and Brads hungry view. I just played with her clit like nothing was going on as we pasted the joint back and forth. I talked about how sweet her pussy tasted and how she enjoyed cumming so much as she moaned softly from the attention her clit was receiving and now began to influence her along with all the rest.

As my fingers began to probe her wet hole first one then two, they began to fuck her as Brads reached for his cock slowly stroking it. I told Jasmine how much Brad would love to eat her sweet pussy if she'd let him. As my other hand reached around tweaked her hard nipple and she moaned again. I pulled my hand out and brought it to her mouth letting her suck and lick them like they were small cocks. Then asked her if Brad could finger her so he could get a taste of her sweet pussy too she looked at his swollen manhood he was stroking and said, "If you want him to." I nodded. He reached over placing a finger at her wet opening and asked Jasmine "May I?"

She looks back around right at me and asked, "Can he?" as I just leaned to kiss her full on the mouth and our tongues intertwined in there familiar dance his fingers began to penetrate her wetness as we kissed before I bent to suckle her hard nipple. I watched his fingers disappear into Jasmines sweet pussy as my hand went to play with her hard clit. Her hand found my cock and began rubbing it as more moans of pleasure escaped her lips. Brad pulled his fingers from her and brought them to his mouth as he sucked her juices from his fingers. He said, "She tastes just as sweet as you said, Bill."

"I want you to suck my cock while Brad eats your sweet pussy until you cum for us." I told her as we rearranged her so Brad could get to her wet slit, and she could get to my aching cock. Brad dove in like it was the first time he had ever eaten pussy in a way it was the first time he had ever eaten Jasmine anyway. She allowed it but tried to act almost as if Brad wasn't there until he found her spot and had her squirming at his mouth. All the while she was licking and moaning at my cock. Then she just buried my cock in her mouth as she came on Brad's face.

It was time to move to a better local like the bedroom and do another shot and line. When it occurred to me that a lady, I use to know had told me once that squirting coke up one's ass was almost the same as shooting it. I had tried this with Jasmine before with very fine results. So, I asked her if she'd like to do one after we moved into the bedroom she just smiled and got on the bed poking her ass up in the air. I think she knew she was about to be fucked like she never had been before. I had brought the coke in with us, so I took out the spoon, an eyedropper and lube from the nightstand drawer then asked Brad to get a glass of water from the bathroom. While I fixed up a dose for Jasmine sucking it into the eyedropper, I placed a finger of lube at her asshole slipping it in and out until she was well lubed then inserting the eyedropper, I gave her a squirt. She then did up one for me and I watched as she did Brad.

We began kissing and sucking her breasts and mouth taking turns both working one side of her body. It wasn't long before I felt the coke kick in as we were doing another round of shots and fondling Jasmine. The rush seemed to sweep over the three of us as we sandwiched Jasmine between us running our hands all over her body. We were standing at her sides while her hands found our stiff cocks, she began to stroke them while our hands cupped her ass on the back side and a breast on the front. As she turned to kiss each of us in turn, we kissed her neck or ear our hands slid down her satin covered tummy to the top of her stockings then around to her inner thigh and on to part her pussy lips fingering her clit together rubbing it between our fingers like a marble then flicking first one then the other around and inside her as we explored her wet slit together. The way we worked on her together one would have thought we had done this many times before instead of just tonight. She stroked us faster as her pleasure built, she was about to cum from our attention to her clit and did as we both stuffed a finger into her together again. We finger fucked her thru her climax sliding our fingers together then alternating them we played with her as she built toward another climax each taking a nipple to suck at the same time. This time I let Brad finger her pussy as I reached around to finger her ass until she climaxed again this time with such force that we had to hold her up as her legs became too weak for her to stand on, we continued to finger her taking turns kissing and sucking her breasts as she tried to still stroke our cocks.

When she dropped our cocks, we changed positions placing her on the bed I got behind her as Bard got in front before her. As we began to feed our cocks to her from the top and bottom, we moved her in unison fucking both her pussy and mouth. She was about to cum again and I felt Brad increase his pace because he was about to cum, I asked her if she liked two cocks in her at the same time as Brad cried "Oh fuck I am cumming in your sweet pussy!" as he pushed into Jasmine's cunt filling her with his first load of cum.

As Jasmine felt his hot load squirt into her, she came again with my cock stuffed in her mouth and throat her cries were muffled around my cock which made me cum too! She instinctively swallowed my load. We then took a small breather as I kissed Jasmine after withdrawing my still stiff cock from her mouth as she licked up the last drops of cum from my cock. Tasting my own cum as we kissed then she kissed Brad as we all stretched out on our King size bed Brad on one side, Jasmine in the middle and me on her other side our hands still roaming over each other's bodies I moved around to suck her breast and began fingering her once more before moving down to eat her pussy as she moved to take Brads semi hard cock in her mouth. I licked and fingered her tasting Brad's spunk mixed with her sweet nectar as she climbed the plateau to pleasure again this time slipping one finger in her cunt and one in her sweet ass. She came almost at once as my fingers entered both her holes and she clamped her jaw around Brad's cock while her body convulsed in passion. I just kept sucking her swollen clit as my fingers slowly slid in and out of her. She bobbed her head on Brad in time to my thrusting fingers. By the time Brad came in her mouth again she had cum on my hand a few times to the point her legs were quivering.

We took another short break at this point to twist another one and do a couple of more shots my cock was still so hard that in between taking a toke and doing a shot Jasmine pushed me on my back and climbed on top squatting over my erect pole she held onto the headboard and lowered herself on to me at first going slowly then as Brad reached in to finger her clit, he seemed to set her tempo as he rubbed her. I watched as my cock disappeared then reappeared from her cunt as Brad fingered her clit and she squatted burying my pole in her cunt as her breasts bounced before me. With his attention on her clit and my cock filling her pussy she was cumming again in no time, this time with nothing in her mouth, screaming out " Oh my god yes, yes, yes I am cumming it feels so fucking good with you inside me fill my pussy with your hot cum too NOW!" As she bounced herself on me, she was still cumming when I felt myself swell and explode deep inside her she now had both our loads in her pussy. Brad got up to take a pee as Jasmine collapsed onto my chest while my cock softened and slipped out. I could feel cum leaking from her onto me.

mrbill4u
mrbill4u
16 Followers
12