One Summer with Annie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jones8675
Jones8675
29 Followers

"What took you so long?" She asks. I pull my shirt off over my head as I cross the bathroom, stopping just in front of her.

"I couldn't believe you were asking me to join you." She grins and pull me in for a kiss, reaching down and unbuttoning my jeans, pulling them and my boxers off in one smooth motion. Her legs drop and wrap around my waist, and I am presented with her breasts for the first time.

I don't need to describe those in much detail, right? They were full, they were as tan as the rest of her, they were soft in my hand. I'm sure you can fill in the rest.

Her nipples respond in an instant to my touch. One hand rests on her breast, tweaking and squeezing it while the other runs up to her head, down her back. She is slick with sweat, and my hand runs along her skin as it would an oiled surface. My tongue finds hers and we kiss with a powerful hunger. We only break it when her hand finds me, already well aroused.

"You want to know why I ran for so long, why it felt so good?" She asks, running my head up and down her full lips.

"Why?" My question is more of a gasp.

"Because I was thinking of you. Every time my thighs touched, squeezing me in between them, I thought of you. Every time my arm brushed the edge of my boob, I thought of your touch. A couple of guys looked at me when I ran past them. I wanted to laugh in their face, tell them that they have no idea what I had waiting for me back home. I was so turned on by the time I turned around, I almost didn't make it back."

My shaft is still in her grasp, the tip soaking wet in her juices as she continues to work me up and down, just within the edges of her soft lips. My hand squeezes her breast harder as she talks, her voice husky and moaning.

"I'm yours, Derek. I'm ready for you."

My hands drop to her butt. She removes hers from me. I begin to enter her.

There is a pounding on the door. We freeze, our eyes locked, our foreheads pressed against one another's. She grabs me at the base of the shaft and I pull out with incredible willpower and reluctance. Her eyes pout and she mouths 'I'm sorry' as she pushes me back towards the toilet and grabs a towel, before opening the door.

"Hey! You didn't take long at all," Annie says.

"Yeah, the store was pretty empty," Sarah responds. "Derek wanted me to drive across town for something, but the radio was saying traffic was terrible. I'll run out and grab it for him first thing tomorrow. Have you seen him around?"

"Nope!" Annie says, no hint of fear in her voice. "I assumed he was gone. Haven't heard a thing around the house."

"Is that why you decided to get undressed downstairs before taking a shower up here?"

I freeze. Annie doesn't answer. I completely forgot about her clothes!

"Hey, you know me," Annie laughs. "It's been killing me to wear so many clothes all summer. I figured since I was home by myself I could take advantage of the situation." Sarah, to my confusion, laughs.

"I was wondering how you were doing with that. Figured that was taking a toll on the dorm nudist."

This conversation just got so much more interesting.

"Hey, a girl does what she needs to do. So yeah, I went for a run, and my shower drain is all backed up, so I changed down there and came in here to shower."

"Whatever. I know you take the longest showers ever after you run, but try not to use all the hot water, alright?"

"Do my best."

"Alright. You want to lay out after you're done? I could use some sun."

"Sure!" Annie says, closing the door at last. She walks back to me, still wrapped tight in a towel.

"I'm really sorry," she whispers. I shake my head.

"Not your fault at all. More importantly, are you really the dorm nudist?" She giggles.

"Not really. But, it did kind of become a joke after a semester or so. When everyone else tended to be wearing clothes in their rooms, I wouldn't be." I nod in approval. She drops the towel.

I drink the view in before me for several long seconds, imagining all that she was doing while nude in her dorm.

"Hey," she says, looking at the shower, still running. "Do you think you'll last as long as you did last night?" I scoff.

"Right now? I'd be happy with thirty seconds." She grins.

"Perfect." She drops on her knees in front of me and grabs the base of my shaft once more, taking the bulk of the rest of it in her mouth. After running her mouth up and down it several times, she removes it and straightens up, wrapping my shaft in her boobs. She looks up at me and winks.

I make it longer than 30 seconds, but not by much.

--

I sneak back into my room while Sarah is in hers with the door closed. I lie on my bed with my head still buzzing from Annie's work in the bathroom. I hear the shower shut off a few minutes later. The door opens, Annie's footsteps retreat down the hall to her room. More time passes. The doors open and the girls go downstairs. They move around the kitchen before I hear the back door slide open. I give them time to settle before heading downstairs myself.

I make a bunch of noise in the kitchen while throwing together a sandwich. I grab a book I'm in the middle of from a shelf in the living room. I glance out the back door and see the girls sprawled out on our two lounge chairs on the back deck. The table near them is open, so after taking a moment to gather myself I open the sliding glass door and make my presence known.

"Hey guys," I say, putting my stuff on the table and dropping into a chair next to it. "How's it going?"

Annie smiles and waves. My eyes light up when I look at her, though I try to keep my reaction muted. Whatever bikini gave her that tiny tan line, she is wearing it now. It's a deep blue, the top strapless and bottoms rising low and doing just enough to keep everything covered. I can see why she wouldn't want to wear it in front of her hosts.

Sarah grunts at my greeting. Both are wearing sunglasses.

"Shhh. I'm almost asleep. Where were you?" Annie drops her sunglasses and gives me a look. I stay calm.

"I fell asleep myself. Woke up when I heard you guys moving around."

"Okay. I didn't get your mower blade," her voice is slow, her own nap is near. "I'll get it tomorrow, alright?"

"No worries."

She gives me a small smile. A peaceful quiet falls over the deck. I polish off my sandwich and open my book. A few small bugs serenade us from across the lawn. The dropping sun gives the perfect amount of light. It is a beautiful late summer afternoon. Sarah, in the lounge chair closes to me, relaxes completely. Her head drops to her side, her covered eyes pointed in my direction. In minutes her breathing is deep, slow.

I get pretty into my book. After my earlier meeting with Annie in the bathroom, I'm pretty tired myself. I sit up and take off my shirt. I glance at Annie, drinking in the sight of her. She meets my eye behind her sunglasses and gestures at Sarah. She cocks her head and puts her hands to the side of her face, miming sleep. I nod.

Annie smiles.

She sits up slowly and reaches around behind her back. I am instantly hooked. She unhooks her top and lets it drop to her side, easing the burden from the straining cloth. She leans back and her breasts jiggle with the movement. She faces me and brings two fingers up to one of her nipples.

What follows next is a private show I may never forget.

Her hands spend a long time at her breasts and her torso twists in her chair as she struggles to stay silent. One hand runs up and down her body, spending more and more time over her minute bottoms. My hands grip my book tight, wary of moving them should Sarah open her eyes.

Just beyond my sleeping sister Annie is fully aroused. She cocks one leg up and turns her entire body to face me. Her breasts fall to the side with the movement and she works both nipples with one hand. While doing so, she slips her other beneath the fabric of her bikini bottoms. Her back arches and her mouth opens in a silent groan as she now has uninhibited access to her sex. I see her fingers moving beneath the fabric, starting slow and increasing their pace to a feverish pitch. Her stomach muscles tighten and contract as her hips buck against her ministrations. She looks at me and licks her lips, grinning at my white-knuckled grip on my book.

She draws her muscular legs up tighter against her groin. Her fingers are now squeezing one nipple as she juts her torso up even higher and struggles to remain quiet. The hand on her breast moves down her torso and joins its twin beneath her bikini bottom, and she picks her hips up completely from the chair. It is an amazing picture, her breasts thrusting up from her lithe frame, every muscle in her body tight as climaxes. Still, somehow, she has kept from making all but the slightest sounds. She lies back down slowly, smiling and looking at me. I gulp and nod, a silent thanks. She smiles and wipes her hands on her towel. After relaxing in the sun for a long moment, she sits back and up and replaces her top.

I cannot take it anymore. I get up and go into the house, speed-walking up to my bedroom. I'm struggling to remove my shorts when my phone goes off. I pick it up and see a message from Annie.

Please, save yourself for me.

I almost throw my phone across the room. I think about pretending I didn't see the message. I'll be more than ready for her the next time we could meet up anyway.

But damned if she isn't worth it.

I decide I need a run myself.

--

"Well, I have a date for tonight."

It's the next morning, and I am just stumbling downstairs. Sarah and Annie spent the previous night as a girl's night. I wind up meeting up with some semi-friends, play video games until way too late. I promised Annie I would be home before she fell asleep. I maybe got way too into the game. Turns out she and Sarah broke into my parents wine collection anyway and a short nap for them around midnight turned into a full night's sleep, so I was safe. Anyway, it takes me a minute to work out what Sarah said.

"What?" Sarah is a beautiful, amazing girl, but doesn't date much. She shrugs.

"Yeah. A guy I knew from high school was working at Home Depot - here's your blade by the way - and we started talking, then asks me out to dinner..."

"This is a pity date, isn't it?" She shakes her head.

"No!"

"Really? You're not just going out with him because you feel bad for him?"

"I just didn't want to embarrass him in front of..."

"Pity date," Annie and I say at the same time. We high-five. Sarah rolls her eyes.

"Whatever. Will you two survive without me tonight?"

Annie and I glance at each other, and I am thankful that the counter in front of my hides my instant arousal at the thought of us at home alone together.

"We'll scrape by," Annie says. "How long will you be gone?" Sarah sighs.

"We're doing dinner and a movie. This guy is really nice, but I think he panicked when I actually said yes to him. I remembered that he was pretty into sci-fi in high school, so I suggested we go see that new space movie."

"Isn't that like three hours?" I ask, struggling to keep my voice neutral. Sarah drops into a chair by the table, rubbing her eyes.

"Yes." Annie pats her shoulder.

"You're too nice, girl. But maybe you'll have fun!"

"I'm sure we will," Sarah says. "He is a really nice guy."

While they're talking I'm stopping myself from taking my sister's face in my hands and kissing her for giving me the greatest gift I have ever received.

--

Sarah gets picked up twenty minutes early for her date. I kind of remember the guy, Dustin, a few years ahead of me and in Sarah's class at school. He wasn't real popular, but everyone always seemed to like him. Annie shouts down goodbye from upstairs, I shake hands with him and Sarah follows him out the door, her great smile already in place.

I lock the door and turn around, glancing up the stairs at a hint of movement. Annie is at the top of the steps wearing a pink corset and matching garter attached to black stockings. There is nothing beneath the garter. Her legs are pushed into even better definition by a pair of black high heels. Her hair is curled and frames her face. It takes me a moment to form any words.

"Where did you get that?" She grins.

"Remember when I said I had to run to pharmacy at lunch the other day?"

"Yeah."

"I lied."

She spins around once, slow.

"Do you like it?" I close my mouth.

"The only thing I will love more is taking it off of you." She smiles and nods to the door.

"They're gone, right?" Somewhere in the back of my mind I found the knowledge that I had heard Dustin's car pull away a minute earlier.

"Yeah."

"And Sarah has her purse, everything?"

"I guess." Annie sighs in relief.

"Good. I won't be able to handle anything interrupting us again." She runs one hand up her front then stretches it in front of her, beckoning me with her finger. "Ready?"

I run up the stairs. She jumps into my arms, locking her heels behind my back. The perfume she's wearing is heady, strong. I breathe it in as my mouth traces her neck, along the top of her cleavage. Her fingers lace through my hair, clutching the back of my head. I carry her towards her room, pushing the door open with my shoulder and dropping her on the bed.

"The way I see it, we have at least five hours," she says. I grin.

"Let's make them count." She scoots back on the bed as I take off my shirt and pants, leaving only my boxers on. I chase after her on my hands and knees and she meets my advance with her lips and tongue, locking mine within. I run my hand up and down the stiff satin of the corset, over the smooth flesh of thigh exposed between stockings and garter. I break our kiss long enough to say one thing.

"This is coming off," I point at the corset. "Everything else stays on."

"Okay," she responds, pulling me back down on top of her. We don't move past this for a few minutes, enjoying the time that we have together. Eventually, though, it is time to move forward.

"Take this thing off me," Annie gasps. "It's smashing my boobs." I leap up.

"Then I must save them," I growl, rolling her on her back. I release the dozen or so eye hooks, rubbing at the marks the tight piece left behind on her skin.

"I hope you know how amazing you looked in that," I say. "It looks like it hurt."

"It definitely wasn't comfortable," she replies, taking a deep breath. "But I'm glad you liked it."

"Loved it," I whisper, my lips making a trail down her spine. She shivers when I reach the base of it and keep going, spending a good amount of time on each cheek of her butt. My hands, meanwhile, cover every inch of her body I can reach, rubbing from her ankles to her shoulders, her neck and the edges of her breasts. She's groaning well before I begin to kiss the inside of her thighs. She eases her legs open, and I snap one of the strings of her garter against her skin.

"Ow!" She cries, not expecting the slight sting.

"Couldn't resist," I say, smiling and edging back to her opening, breathing in the perfume that she sprayed there as well.

"I couldn't resist this either," she says, sitting up and crawling backwards over. I turn over just as her boobs cross my face and I catch one of them in my mouth. She stops as I suck on it, kiss it, run my tongue over it, everything I can think of doing. I do the same to the other. By the time I'm done, her hips are starting to buck against thin air.

"Come here," I say, pulling her body up and moving her hips closer to my mouth. I kiss across them, tracing the garter with my tongue. I kiss her mound, bringing my tongue with teasing distance of her clit. She tries to push it against my tongue, but I stop her at the last second. She moans the denial.

I don't tease her for long. When I am ready and I have two perfect thighs encased in stockings on either side of my head, I lean up and run my tongue up along her pussy. She gasps and shudder when I do it. One hand grabs the top of my head and her other braces against the headboard, and then she is grinding against my face for all she is worth. I am tempted to just keep my tongue flat, but I am having far too much fun to let her do all the work. I run my tongue along each labia, I push it inside her as deep as I can, I suck on her clit while pushing a finger inside her, stroking the top of her inner wall with the tip of it.

Above me I watch as hips framed by pink lace convulse and buck, breasts jerking and jiggling to keep time. Annie's eyes are closed and her mouth is open, her chin tucked against her chest. She is breathing deep and hard between murmurs and whimpers.

I keep my attention on her clit as I run both hand up her front and grab her breasts in my hands. She throws her head back and howls.

"Twist my nipples, squeeze them, twist them, please," she gasps. I am happy to comply.

This last bit of attention pushes her over the edge. Her thighs clamp down on either side of my head. Her hands grab mine, pushing them hard onto her breasts. Her abs contract and release, contract and release to the pulsing of her orgasm. Her mouth locks open, her breathing stops. I push my tongue inside her again, lapping up everything I can.

When the crest of her climax breaks she leans back and I release her breasts. She tilts her head back, breathing deep, before pushing her groin down my body. I wipe my face and she leans down and gives me a long, slow kiss. My hands roam freely as we do, squeezing her butt, her thighs, pull lightly on her hair. As I do this one of her hands roams down my body and wraps around my shaft, fully aroused and aching. Without a word, without breaking our kiss, she guides me to her entrance and pushes me in.

It was worth the wait. I would probably say that if she had made me wait even two hours instead of two months, but it was worth it. She is hot and soaking wet. I slide in without a problem, and we groan together as her labia bump against me. She sits up and stretches, tightening her inner muscles around my shaft.

"You feel amazing," she says, and I seize the opportunity to again grab her breasts.

"So do you," I respond, not trying to think of anything more to say. She smiles and leans back down, raising and dropping her hips once...twice...three times.

"I cannot believe we're finally doing this," she whispers, and I smile.

"You were worth every second of the wait," I say, and she bites her lip and smiles.

That does it. I grab her hips and lift her up, bringing my hips up to meet them. She throws her head back with a hiss as I bury myself deep inside her. My hands adjust to her butt, squeezing the cheeks and pulling them apart as I push into her again. We stay like that, me deep inside, her grinding against me. She shakes and shivers as a mini-orgasm washes over her. I smile and roll us to our sides.

Here our hands have full range of motion over our bodies, and we take advantage of it. We are slamming into each other as hard and fast as possible now, any thoughts of tenderness pushed aside by mutual lust. Her fingers tweak my nipples this time, run along my back, scratch at my hips. I grab her breasts, her butt. I sneak two fingers down to her pussy and gather some of the copious juices leaking out from around my shaft. I spread her butt once more and press one of my well-lubed fingers against her rear entrance.

She reacts just the way I hoped she would. Her back arches and she increases our pace, one hand grabbing the back of my neck. I lube up the outside of her rear and gather more juices, enjoying her heightened frenzy as I perform my gentle movements. When I believe she is sufficiently prepared, I roll her on her back. Her legs lock around my back and I feel the coolness of the high heels and the rougher fabric of her stockings against my skin. I smile and kiss her, pushing the tip of my middle finger into her butt as I do so.

Jones8675
Jones8675
29 Followers