One Summer with Annie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jones8675
Jones8675
29 Followers

She moans into my mouth and I freeze my finger where it is. She opens her eyes and gives me a brief nod before throwing her head back again and bucking her hips up against me again. I hold my shaft deep inside of her as I push the first digit of my finger into her rear. Her mouth opens as I do so and her breathing gets hoarse. Taking this as encouragement, I continue to pound into her with my cock from the front while working on her butt with my finger, alternating their thrusts.

After several minutes of this the bucking of her hips gets more insistent and her legs stiffen and extend down the back of mine. She pulls me down close, biting my shoulder. I push deep into her and she does the rest of the work. Her inner muscles constrict and her pussy pulls me in as far as I can go. Her hips buck twice and the mixed sound of a scream and a sigh escape past her lips. Her body slackens and she drops onto the bed. I pull my finger from her butt. Her eyes are closed and her face dreamy.

"That was great," she whispers. I smile.

"Good." I feel her muscles working against me inside of her, testing my arousal.

"Did you...?" I shake my head. She grabs my shoulders.

"Then why are you stopping?"

I start rocking into her again, easy and slow. After a minute she smiles up at me.

"I appreciate that, but we can go faster now." She braces her heels against the bed and pushes up, rolling me over. I'm staring up Annie now, still buried deep within her, her face and the top of her chest flushed a deep red.

"You're turn," she says, bracing against my chest. She starts grinding hard against my cock, then begins dropping her hips up and down on it, her breasts swinging like crazy to the time of the motion. After a few minutes of that she grinds down on me again, pushing her pussy forward and back against me. The fluid motion and the look of concentrated lust on her face proves my undoing.

"I'm close Annie," I whisper, and her fingers scratch at my chest.

"Then explode in me Derek," she whispers, and few seconds later I do just that. She rides my orgasm out, and it may have brought one on for her as well, if her tensed body and open-mouthed smile are any indication. When I am done we stare at each other for a long moment. We don't speak for a long time then, just enjoy the moment. I finally break the silence.

"Are you hungry?" She smiles.

"Starving."

--

Annie runs to the bathroom while I pull on my boxers and head to the kitchen. I am whipping up some kitchen and pasta when she walks in wearing a short pink silk robe, her garter and stockings still on.

"You look amazing," I say. She smiles and tousles her hair.

"You look pretty good yourself. I like a man who can move in the kitchen and the bedroom."

She sits on a bar stool and leans back against the counter. Her robe slips a bit, and I do not see a bra strap on her shoulder. I grin and walk to the fridge, looking for stuff for a salad.

"Italian?" She asks.

"Yeah. Simple and quick. Is that okay?"

"Perfect."

I work in silence as she keeps her seat. I chop up vegetables, make a quick sauce from a packet, stir everything together. I move it over to the bar where she is sitting. She leans over, breathes deep.

"Smells great. Will it stay warm?"

"I mean, yeah, I'm grabbing the plates now. I can put a lid..."

I turn around and lose my train of thought. Annie is still on the stool, but the robe has slipped completely off her shoulder now. Her right breast is free from the cloth and her nipple is hard in the warm kitchen. I can see the other pushing against the thin material of her robe. One hand toys with the loose tie around her waist. When she sees she has my attention, she spreads one of her legs.

She is wearing nothing at all beneath that robe.

Dinner, which was probably better warm, didn't hold a candle to the course I was served before it.

--

I get up late in the night, my throat parched. I head downstairs to grab a drink, careful not to disturb the sleeping girl next to me. The front door opens just as I turn the kitchen light on. I peek around the corner to see Sarah walking in.

"Hey," I whisper. She smiles and waves. "How was your night?"

She walks into the kitchen and I hand her the glass of water I had poured for myself. I reach for another one as she answers.

"You know what? I had a really good time. We talked the entire time and all through dinner. We just made it to the movie on time because we were having so much fun, then left halfway through it when we realized we would be having a lot more fun doing something else together." She leans against a bar stool. "We go dancing and don't leave until the place closes. Then we stopped at a little park on the way home and laid on his hood, still talking and looking at the stars. It was honestly a phenomenal time."

"Good," I say, happy for her and surprised at the development.

"How about you guys? You have a good night?"

Before answering I glance at the bar stool she was leaning against. Not long before it was rocking beneath me and Annie, she leaning against bar with her robe around her waist and her legs locked around me as I stood in front of her. They glide over to the couch, where barely an hour ago Annie was on her knees against the rear cushions, grabbing onto them and burying her face in them to muffle her cries. I had her breasts in one hand and the other guiding her hips in time with our movement.

"Yeah, we had a pretty good time." She arches an eyebrow.

"Annie asleep in your bed?" I choke on my water. I lower my glass and my face reddens.

"Wha... Well..." Sarah holds up a hand and smiles.

"Relax, I've seen this coming. You guys can be pretty good together. Have a good night, Derek."

She turns to leave the kitchen.

"Hold on, what about what you said to me at the beginning of the summer?" Sarah turns around.

"Did you wait to do anything until she asked you to?"

"Yeah."

"Then why should I have a problem? You blew all my expectations out of the water anyway." She grins. "I thought you would have made a move within a week."

"I probably should have. She just turned out to be really cool. I didn't want to mess anything up, with her or you." Sarah cocks her head.

"See? You're a good guy, Derek. You guys enjoy the last couple of weeks of summer."

She heads towards the stairs.

"Love you," I call out. She leans over the railing and smiles back.

"Love you too, bud."

Jones8675
Jones8675
29 Followers