One Surprise Visit From Sherri

Story Info
Sherri surprises my wife with a visit and meets our lawn boy.
5.8k words
4.41
38.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,143 Followers

I was more than a little surprised to see Sherri's car in our driveway. I was glad I had hooked my cameras up to be turned on remotely. I cruised by slowly and activated the cameras.

Now if I was lucky, they would both be in the living room. I made a mental note to buy more cameras for other locations.

I was curious what they could be talking about. I had no idea how long Sherri had been there, nor did I have any idea how long she was planning on staying. I will detail what transpired when I finally joined them, but first, this is what the video revealed they were talking about.

I was lucky and they were both in the living room sipping wine and giggling like two school girls.

Sherri was wearing a silky pull over with no bra and tight silky shorts with sandals. Debbie was in her cotton work out shorts that I love so much and an untucked blouse. She of course had a bra on. She was paying particular attention to Sherri's obvious nipples.

"Oh fuck, I would have turned and ran," Sherri said giggling with her firm tits jiggling.

"Well that thought certainly crossed my mind," Debbie giggled. "Gary seemed to be as shocked as I was. I mean we were the only two white people in the entire club." (One time ch. 4B)

"We found a booth and ordered drinks," Debbie continued. "We had only been there a minute or so when this huge black guy walks up and asks us if we're lost."

"Oh wow," Sherri said wide eyed and engrossed in Debbie's story. "What did you say?"

"Gary told him we had asked the cabbie to take us to a club and that we were from out of town and just wanted to have some drinks and maybe dance a little," Debbie said.

"Go on," Sherri said grabbing Debbie's hand and shaking it for emphasis.

"Well he got a big kick out of that and he laughed out loud," Debbie said. "I mean it was funny. A black cab driver takes us to an all black club and leaves us," she giggled. "I mean we were strangers in town, we didn't know."

Debbie continued, "So this guy slides in next to me."

"NO SHIT!" Sherri blurted.

"Yes and as he does he tells us as long as he is with us, we will be safe, and no one would dare ah fuck with us, as he put it, because of him. Guess what he told us his name was?" She giggled.

"What?" Sherri said excitedly, still gripping my wife's hand tightly.

"Big Dick," Debbie said giggling uncontrollably.

"NO, you're kidding right?" Sherri said joining Debbie in her giggle fit

"I am serious," Debbie managed to say between giggles.

"Well did he have one?" Sherri laughed.

"One what?" Debbie asked with a confused look.

"Big cock, or dick," Sherri giggled slapping my wife playfully in her arm.

Debbie blushed as she replied, "Yes, he did," she giggled.

Sherri gasped in shock, "Oh no, you didn't, did you girl?"

"Well he started it," Debbie whined. "The minute he slid in next to me his hand went right to my crotch and he was prying at my legs to get me to spread them," she added. "I mean, I was scared to death. Hell Gary was sitting right next to me while this ape was doing his best to touch me down there. What was I supposed to do?"

"Anyway," Debbie continued. "The next thing I know, he is pulling me onto the dance floor. And in the process, I leave my scarf at the booth," she added.

"So Big cock, er Dick can see your gorgeous hard nipples through your dress," Sherri inserts.

"They were all he was staring at. I was so embarrassed," Debbie whimpered."Luckily it was a fast dance, so I could keep my distance. I was going to shoot back to the booth when it was over, but a slow dance came on and he was all over me before I could escape," she giggled.

"I bet I know what he did then," Sherri laughed.

"His hands were everywhere," Debbie whined. "He popped the snaps at the top of my dress and the next thing I know he is cupping my bare boobs and squeezing my nipples. He popped some of the buttons down lower and he had one hand inside fingering my vagina. Since I had not worn a bra that night, I didn't bother with panties either. I am not sure why, but I guess I was wet down there and he went wild on me," she added.

"Do you have any idea how hot that sounds?" Sherri said as she was now running her hand up and down on my wife's thigh.

"Well I was worried Gary would see and a fight might break out," Debbie said. Anyway, so before this night ended, I had a black guy on one side of me and a black guy on the other side of me and I was jacking them both off."

"Holy fuck girl, how did that happen?" Sherri squealed.

"Don't ask me," Debbie said. I know Gary had gone to the bathroom and this other guy, Teddy or Eddy or Freddie, hell I can't remember his name, had slid in on the other side of me. Gary came back and he just slid over pushing me and Big Dick over farther so Gary ended up on the end. The next thing I know, they both have their penises out and I am jacking them both off under the table and drinking my drink through a straw," She giggled.

"At the time, I was scared, but looking back on it now, I have to laugh. I was petrified Gary would discover what was going on under the table, but he never caught on," she giggled.

"He did see when those two popped my buttons and pulled my dress open," she giggled.

"Oh no, really?" Sherri gasped.

"Really," Debbie gushed. "They were squeezing my tits and pinching my nipples until Gary made them cover me up. I found out later that Gary had somehow snapped pictures of me being fondled by these two. He threatened to post those pictures unless I started dressing sexier. He also used those pictures to get me to go with him to one of those adult arcades, but that is another story," she added.

"So anyway, Freddie or Eddy, whatever his name was ends up shooting all over me and my dress and he leaves when Gary goes to the bathroom again. Big Dick is about to explode at that time and the next thing I know, I have his penis down my throat," she said excitedly.

"FUCK GIRL, No shit!" Sherri blurted. "Where was Gary?"

"He was in the bathroom, I was scared to death he would see me sucking Big Dick's penis. I don't know what made me do it, maybe it was the booze, I'm not sure, but when he was about to shoot, I knew I had to taste his stuff, so I went down on him. When he shot in my mouth I had kind of like a mini orgasm. I always seem to have an orgasm when guys shoot their stuff in my mouth. Sometimes they are big orgasms, sometimes mini orgasms, it just excites me when I make them shoot," she giggled.

"Anyway," she continued. "Gary just about caught me. I was swallowing Big Dick's stuff when I rose up and there was Gary just coming up to the booth. I told him I was trying to find my scarf or something and he actually bought it," she giggled. "I squeezed Big Dick's penis a few times then slid out to go to the bathroom. I was shocked to see a big glob of Big Dick's cum on my chin when I looked in the mirror. Lucky for me, Gary never noticed it," they both giggled.

"When I came out of the bathroom, some guys started groping me as I was trying to walk down the hallway. I am sure they saw me on the dance floor and probably figured they could have a field day with me. They grabbed my boobs and groped me all over, but I managed to get past them and told Gary we had to leave. Who knows what would have happened if we had stayed," she added with a chuckle.

"Fuck girl, you have certainly had some wild assed experiences. I am just surprised Gary never caught on," Sherri giggled.

"Oh you and me both," Debbie giggled. "I remember when Gary asked me to take some paperwork to have Ted sign, (One Time ch. 2) I had never met him before that, He had just gotten out of the shower and answered the door wearing only a towel. One thing led to another and I ended up sucking his penis, and swallowing his stuff. He went down on me, took my bra and panties and basically shoved me out of his front door with my blouse open and my boobs out. I had that stuff that comes out of his penis before he shoots..."

"They call it pre cum babe," Sherri inserted giggling.

"Oh, well then I had his pre cum all over my blouse and dress, because it was almost pouring out of his penis, at first I thought it was his stuff, you know...

"His cum?" Sherri inserted.

"Ya, his cum," Debbie said. "Anyway it was all over my blouse and down the front of my skirt. He took my panties and bra so you could see my nipples. I went straight home to change before Gary got home and who was standing there when I walked in?"

"Oh fuck, Gary?" Sherri said.

"Yes, he was already home. I freaked out. Fortunately," Debbie giggled, "I am a quick thinker. I race in to clean up and there he stands. I tell him my bra broke so I threw it away. I told him I forgot to wear panties that day. I told him to stuff on my blouse and dress was a drink I had spilled on me," they both giggled.

"And he bought it?" Sherri laughed.

"You have to understand," Debbie giggled. "I am such a prude, I get embarrassed so easily and I turn bright red when I do. Before that hot tub deal in Oregon, (One Time ch.1) the only penis I had seen was Gary's, well except for Mark Closter's. He made me jack him off when I was a junior in high school. It was dark though and I didn't really get a good look at his penis."

"Did you swallow his cum?" Sherri giggled.

"Oh no," Debbie giggled. "I thought I had hurt him when it shot out. I didn't know what to do with it. So I wiped it on his pants," they both laughed at that. "I never ever swallowed that stuff even though Gary tried to get me to, many times. That is until that night in the hot tub in Oregon. That's when I had no choice really. Those guys just kept putting their penises in my mouth and forcing me to swallow. That's also when I discovered I had little and sometimes big orgasms when I felt them shoot in my mouth."

"One time Ted surprised me when he stopped by our home early on a weekend," (One Time ch. 3) Debbie said.

"Good old Ted, with his big fucking cock," Sherri laughed.

"I know," Debbie giggled. "This was before Gary knew any of the stuff Ted had already done to me," she added. "Ted brought by some papers Gary wanted to copy. He went downstairs to his home office and our stairs are metal so you can hear very easily when someone is going down or coming up them. No sooner had he gone down the stairs than Ted had pulled his penis out and stuck it in my mouth," she giggled.

"Good old Ted with his big fucking cock always looking for a girl's mouth to stuff it in to," Sherri giggled.

Debbie giggled, "He shoved his cock all the way into my throat and was fucking away when we heard Gary coming up the stairs," she gushed. "Well I freaked out and tried to make him pull his penis out, which he finally did, but I had his pre cum and stuff smeared all over me and he had dribbled it on my boobs and all I had on was a flimsy little robe," she chuckled. Gary thought I looked flushed and asked me if I was perspiring," She laughed. "Hell Ted had rubbed his penis all over my face and I was coated with his pre cum," She giggled. "I told Gary I was fine and that Ted and I were just talking and he bought it," she giggled.

"Then Gary went back downstairs. Before this all ended, Ted had put his penis in my butt, and shot his stuff in my mouth and stolen my panties and bra and literally coated me with his pre cum, before we heard Gary coming back upstairs," she said.

"Oh wow, how in the world did you explain that?" Sherri blurted leaning forward as she listened intently.

Debbie giggled, "Like I said, I am a quick thinker," she laughed. "I told Gary I had a beer spurt all over me when I opened it, so that explained the pre cum. I told him he was mistaken when he noticed my nipples. I said I had forgotten to put a bra on that morning and I had also forgotten to wear any panties."

"And he bought it?" Sherri laughed.

"He totally bought it," Debbie giggled. "Like I said, I had always been little Miss pure and shy and prudish. He never suspected I would do anything like that. I am sure he would have freaked if he had known I had Ted's penis buried in my butt a few minutes earlier," she giggled. "And I know for a fact he knew I would never ever swallow Ted's cum," They both laughed.

"And yet now..." Sherri said with a giggle.

"Well like I said, I think it turns Gary on when he sees me sucking other guy's penises. It's almost like he encourages it sometimes," she added. "I had never been with a girl until you and I know that turned him on," she said.

"Well I had never been with a girl either. It never interested me, until you girl. I have to admit, it turned me on too," she giggled.

Debbie giggled, "Me too," she blurted.

They both turned when they heard me come in the front door.

"Well, I am surprised to see you here Sherri," I said as I walked in the door.

Sherri sprung to her feet smiling, "Well I had such a good time here meeting your wife and all, and I was in the neighborhood so I decided to pop in and surprise her," she said as she gave me a hug. I felt her hard nipples pressing against my chest.

"Guess who I spotted a block or so away heading this way?" I said.

"Oh hell, I suppose it's Jason," Debbie gasped.

"Who is Jason?" Sherri asked.

"Oh he is the one that mows our lawn, I ah think I mentioned him to you," Debbie said rolling her eyes. (Split second decision and Split second decision revisited)

"Ohhhh, THAT Jason," Sherri squealed. "Do I get to watch," she giggled.

Debbie rolled her eyes and shot me a disgusted look.

I laughed, "Well since my wife has apparently already told you about how we pay for our lawn care, I think it's only fair that she gets to see, don't you babe?"

Debbie slapped at my arm and gave me a scowl, "You both are perverted," she chuckled.

"You two should slip into bikini's and slip out back to get some sun while poor Jason is working hard mowing the lawn. I am betting when he sees you two, he will indeed be working hard, if you catch my drift," I chuckled.

Sherri squealed, "Should we?" she giggled poking Debbie.

"Oh, I don't know," Debbie kind of whined as she grimaced, knowing she would soon be sucking Jason's huge cock.

"Do you have a skimpy bikini or something sexy I can borrow?" Sherri said excitedly. She was clearly buying into my scheme to excite Jason. She had only heard about him from my wife and was eager to see his equipment. She was also obviously excited about seeing my wife suck his cock.

"Oh..." Debbie paused, "I suppose I have something you could wear," Debbie moaned. She was obviously not as excited as Sherri. She was more or less used to sucking him off quickly, and sending him on his way.

"Come on babe, it'll be fun to see how Jason manages to push his mower with a raging hard on. He has never seen Sherri so I am wagering he will be beet red too," I chuckled.

Debbie laughed as she thought about that part and she jumped up pulling Sherri to her feet as she said, "We better hurry, he mows quickly," and they both raced down the hallway to change just as I heard the mower start out front.

A short time later they emerged giggling like two school girls. Debbie was wearing the bikini she wore that night in the hot tub at the Oregon motel we had stayed at. She had loaned Sherri a very skimpy new bikini she had bought recently. I had never seen Debbie wear it so I knew it was new. It was white and the fabric was thin so I knew if it got wet it would be see through.

Giggling, they both ran out and reclined on our lounge chairs to soak up some sun. Not long later, Jason moved his operation to the back yard and got his first glimpse of my wife and Sherri.

I had taken them wine and was sitting in a chair near them chatting. After Jason made a pass where he could clearly see them both, he paused at one far end and appeared to be looking at his mower. In fact, he was attempting to push his hard cock between his legs so it did not look like he was packing a spear in his customary baggy shorts.

"That's Jason?" Sherri giggled. "He is a skinny one isn't he?" she added.

"His penis is not skinny," Debbie giggled. "And it is huge, at least eleven inches or maybe more," she added.

"Oh wow, now I am excited," Sherri said. "A skinny boy with a big cock, deal me in," she laughed.

Jason did not have an easy time mowing the lawn. More than once he had to stop and turn his back to us to adjust his cock. He managed to push it down and behind one of his legs, but more than once it popped out, forcing him to immediately turn and adjust it again.

Sherri was not helping as she laid flat on her back spreading her legs a little more than necessary, which did not escape Jason's stare as he passed by. His attention was on both of the girls so I was able to tell them the effect they were having on poor Jason after each pass.

Finally he finished. Hesitantly he nervously approached my wife. Her nipples were practically bursting through her tiny bikini top.

"Ah, all done," Jason stammered as he stood nervously trying not to stare at either girl.

Both of them had their eyes slightly closed although I think they were peeking. They were doing their best not to giggle as Jason stood shakily nearby waiting for my wife to take him inside where she could privately pay him.

"Oh, good job Jason," Debbie said. "This is my friend Sherri. Sherri, this is Jason."

"Very nice to meet you Jason," Sherri said as she reached out to daintily shake his hand. Her firm tits were barely concealed behind the thin strip of cloth. They wobbled deliciously as she shook his hand. Her nipples poked out through the thin material. "Debbie has told me ALL about you," Sherri said emphasizing the word "All".

I thought for a second, Jason just might pass out. He was trying not to stare as Sherri reached to shake his hand.

"Ah, ah, ah..." Jason was obviously at a loss for words.

"Well come on then," my wife announced as she stood grabbing Jason's hand. "Let's get you paid," she giggled as she pulled him toward the sliding doors.

"I hope you don't mind Jason, but I told Sherri she could watch," Debbie giggled.

It was almost as though I wasn't there. Jason's attention was clearly on my wife and Sherri and their attention was clearly on the area where Jason had crammed his cock behind his leg. No one was even noticing me as I plodded behind them into the house.

As Debbie jerked on Jason's hand his cock suddenly popped out from behind his leg and practically tore a hole in his baggy shorts. He stuttered, "Ah, ah, ah..." as he turned a darker shade of red realizing his cock had been unleashed and he could do nothing about it as Debbie tugged him inside.

"My my my my my..." Sherri gasped as she saw the size of Jason's cock pressing against his baggy shorts. "Debbie, you were NOT exaggerating were you," she cooed.

"I told you," Debbie giggled.

Sherri grabbed Jason's other hand and joined Debbie in pulling him toward the door. Jason's rock hard cock now jutted straight as a large arrow under his baggy shorts and because the girls each held one of his hands, he could do nothing to conceal it.

Sherri giggled, "Oh look at his cock bobbing up and down Debbie, I can't wait to see you bobbing for cock," she laughed.

Jason had the look of a lamb being led to slaughter as he stumbled along being pulled into our living room.

Both of the girls sat on the sofa and Debbie pulled Jason to stand in front of her.

Jason was shaking like a leaf as Debbie reached up and gripping the sides of his shorts, jerked them down.

Jason's huge cock sprang up and bobbed in front of them both.

"Holy FUCK!" Sherri gasped as she watched Jason's cock bob up and down. "He is HUGE!" she gasped. "Not much to look at but wow, that cock makes up for it," she giggled.

"Do you mind?" Sherri asked as she nodded toward Jason's cock.

"Be my guest," Debbie giggled as she watched Sherri reach out and grasp the quivering Jason's cock by the shaft and pump it back and forth.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,143 Followers
12