One Teen, One Mom, Three Aunts and a Cousin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did you know?" I moaned, as I got a nylon foot job... another first.

"You stare at my nylon-clad feet all the time and often have to adjust yourself while staring at them," Mom revealed, as Carol got on the bed to join us.

"Guilty as charged," I shrugged, always thinking I was so sly when drooling over her feet.

"Time for a second crime," Mom said a moment later.

"What is that?" I coyly asked, hoping she was making an incest reference.

"Time to make you a true mother fucker," Mom answered as she spread her legs wide, her nylon feet sadly leaving my cock.

"That's a crime I'll gladly commit," I said, as she slid her pussy to the edge of the bed, ready to be criminalised. I pressed my dick against her pussy and caressed her nylon-clad legs, thrilling to the smooth, warm touch.

"God I wish I had a son," Carol sighed. "I mean all my girls eat my cunt at the snap of a finger and they can all wield a strap-on, but they just don't have a real, throbbing, spurting cock."

"You can borrow mine whenever you want," my mother generously offered, as I pressed the head of my cock about an inch into the wet cunt I'd once exited.

"I wasn't asking permission," Carol responded wickedly, as she reached around me, grabbed my ass and pulled me forward into my mother.

"Oh yes," Mom moaned, as I groaned, as my cock slid inside her. "Now fuck me son, hard, with that big Mommy-fucking cock."

Her words were so hot, and exactly what I had fantasized many times. I obliged her request, slamming into her hard with each forward thrust, holding her in place by her spread legs, her entire body and big tits still in the bra, bouncing around with extreme hotness.

Things got hotter when Aunt Carol bent down and began licking her sister's clit.

I pulled out and slid my cock in Auntie's mouth for a couple quick strokes just because I could... but also wanting to show I was in charge, even as Mom whined with desperation, "Get that cock back inside your Mommy!"

"Just sharing the wealth," I quipped, as I slid my cock back into Mom's wet, hot box.

"Now fuck Mommy hard," she demanded, as I resumed fucking her and Auntie resumed licking her clit.

I slammed into Mom as hard as I could, making her entire body shake as I did, as her moans increased exponentially from the double pleasure and I knew her orgasm was imminent.

She also seemed to really be getting off on the incest angle as she babbled, "Yes, fuck your Mommy," and "Slam Mommy with that big prick," and finally "Yes, you mother fucker you're making your Mommy fucking... COME!"

The last one she screamed as her orgasm hit her hard and I pounded her cunt and Auntie tugged on her clit.

"Pull out," Aunt Carol ordered.

I reluctantly did, even as my own orgasm was boiling.

As soon as I pulled out a massive gush of wetness flooded out of Mom and onto the edge of the bed just as Aunt Carol buried her face in Mom's flooding cunt.

Mom's entire body was trembling as she demanded a few seconds later, "Get your cock back inside me right now young man!" As if she were scolding me for not cleaning my room.

"Yes, Mommy," I replied meekly, the soul of an obedient son as Aunt Carol moved her now very wet face away and I slid back inside Mommy's hole.

"Now pound me and fuck me and take me until you come in your Mommy!" she demanded, looking straight into my eyes with burning red cheeks and a lust you can't fake.

"Oh God yes," I groaned, as I resumed fucking her fast and furious, as she tightened her vise-like pussy around my cock even tighter than Aunt Carol's had done.

It was like she was milking my cock... it was amazing and like the guy I was, that was all it took as she repeated, "Now come in your Mommy you sexy mother fucker, shoot me full of your jizz!"

Not able to last a millisecond longer, I erupted my second load of the hour, this one deep inside my mother. I was in heaven.

The orgasm was more intense perhaps because it was my mother, perhaps because of the crazy things her cunt was doing to my cock or likely a mixture of both, as I deposited a full load and groaned, "Take it all, Mom."

"Any time," she smiled wickedly, as I kept spewing my creamy cum inside her.

"You come on my face but in her cunt?" Aunt Carol demanded.

"I was just obeying my mother like a good boy," I responded, slowing down, refusing to be intimidated.

"Yes, remember Carol, he is my mother fucker first and foremost," Mom smirked.

"And remember you're my sister slut first and foremost," Aunt Carol countered, straddling Mom's face and lowering herself onto it.

"Yes, big sister," Mom replied, giving me a wink before her face disappeared under Carol's dress.

Aunt Carol smiled, "So do you wish you'd gone golfing?"

I laughed, remaining in my Mom, "Well, I'm the only one who got three holes in one."

"Oh I couldn't agree more," she smiled, as she began grinding on Mom's face.

We were all startled as Carol's phone rang.

"Be a dear and bring my phone to me, will you honey?" Aunt Carol requested, adding, "I'm not going anywhere until I remind my baby sister who's in charge."

"Sure," I nodded, slipping out of my mother and going to get the phone. I grabbed it and returned it to her, noticing it was Uncle Jim.

To my surprise, she answered it while she was still grinding away on Mom. "Hi, honey."

She winked at me as she continued talking, "I'm just sitting here helping give Heather a facial."

I gasped.

"Yeah, I'm making sure she gets just the right moisturizer," she continued, as she snapped her fingers and pointed first to my dick and then to her mouth.

"And how was golf?" she asked, as I moved back to the bed. "Did you get a hole in one?"

She chuckled, as she stroked my cock, which had been beginning to shrink, "When was the last time you got a hole in one at home?"

I heard a tinny little voice say, "Is that all you ever think about?"

"What can I say, I like a nice shaft and playing with a nice set of balls," she continued, as she cupped my ball sac.

"The cab is here," the little voice in the phone said, just as she took my cock in her mouth.

"See you soon," she said, swirling her tongue around my cock. "I'm about to finish this facial and maybe get one myself."

"Okay, bye," he said and she hung up.

"Oblivious fuck," she said, tossing the phone to the bed and resuming grinding her pussy on Mom's face.

As she took my cock back in her mouth, her phone rang again.

"What is this, Grand Central fucking Station?" she cursed, as I reached back down for her phone.

I joked, as I handed her the phone, "It's definitely a grand fucking station."


She laughed as she asked, not politely, "What?" After a pause, as I tapped her lip with my cock, she asked, annoyed, "Are you serious?" She did one quick suck as she continued her conversation. "Yes, I do have some. Come up to my room."

She tossed the phone on the bed again and really began grinding on Mom's face as she said, frustrated, "My prudish daughter is on her way up."

"She isn't part of the lesbian playtime too?" I asked, disappointed.

"She is an eager cunt licker," Auntie said, close to coming. "But she only eats fish, if you get my drift."

"Oh," I said, as I realized I needed to get dressed. "So she wouldn't care for some sausage?"

"Only cock she takes is a strap-on," she revealed, the visual in itself pretty hot, as she got off my Mom. "I can't get off when I'm in a rush."

Mom sat up, looking confused, her make-up all messed up. "You didn't come?"

"Emily is on her way up to get some stuff for that time of month," Carol explained, as she got dressed.

"Oh," Mom said, getting off the bed too.

I said, "You may want to go to the washroom to freshen up."

"Does my face look like I've just had a cunt on my face grinding and messing up my make-up?" Mom asked playfully.

I laughed, loving this shocking new Mom, "Yes, exactly so."

I was watching television, Carol was redoing her make-up and Mom was indeed in the washroom when the knock came.

I won't bore you... she had no clue and the rest of the time until the reception was anti-climactic... literally.

The reception was as weird as the wedding and just as seasonal.

There was a photo booth with Santa, there were three living reindeer (wearing manure catchers since they were indoors), and there was mistletoe everywhere... which was pretty cool. I was kissed seven times before I sat down: most were just quick pecks, but Aunt Carol shoved her tongue in my mouth. If it weren't for the crazy afternoon, I likely would have used the mistletoe to flirt with a hot redhead who seemed to be checking me out... but now I was simply looking forward to when I could fuck Mom or Aunt Carol again.

As I pretended to listen to boring speeches, each one a parody of a Christmas song, I watched as Aunt Carol sucked on a candy cane from another table imagining it was my cock (the table was full of them, candy canes not cocks, and the centerpiece was a gingerbread man). I felt a foot between my legs again... this time knowing it was Mom. I glanced over to Dana many times, and wondered if she was available too... she was sitting right beside Mom.

Then the meal was served, which was a traditional Christmas dinner which made me happy... especially since I had a nylon-clad foot in my crotch at all times.

Dad asked, "How was it to be with the ladies all afternoon?"

I answered honestly, "Educational."

"Boring, huh? I said you should have come with us," he said.

I wanted to say I was happy I'd come with the women but shrugged, "One afternoon with those teasing ladies and I'll never be the same."

"I imagine," he laughed.

"You had a lot of fun, didn't you, Wade?" Mom asked, rubbing her foot up and down on me.

"Yeah, I had a blast," I quipped back, the metaphor lost on Dad.

It wasn't lost on Mom as she responded right back, "A double blast."

Dad looked confused, but didn't ask, knowing from long experience when Mom didn't make sense, asking only made it more confusing.

"Definitely," I agreed. I glanced over at Dana with intent and said, "Sometime soon I'd like to try a triple blast."

Mom saw what, or rather who I was getting at and nodded, "I imagine that's a distinct possibility."

"You two are speaking a different language," Dad joked.

Mom explained without explaining by just saying, "You had to be there."

"I guess so," he said, and we resumed eating.

Gary, Dana's husband, said, "Next time you'll need to come with us."

Gross, I thought to myself, his offer sounding to me like a circle jerk.

Dana joined in the conversation, "Dear, just because you love playing with your balls all day doesn't mean Wade does."

"Dana!" Gary gasped.

"Isn't that what you do?" Dana questioned with a big smirk on her face.

Mom added, "They like to have their big sticks in their hands, too."

"Heather!" Dad now gasped.

"What?" Mom continued. "As far as I can tell, you just spent three hours away from us with other men so you could all swing your big sticks around and chase each other's balls down the fairway."

Dad shook his head.

"What? Am I wrong?" Mom asked.

"I refuse to answer; I'll only dig myself a deeper hole," Dad said, knowing he was losing this one.

Dana asked, her tone dripping with naughty innuendo, "Gary, did you get a hole in one?"

I thought to myself, I got two!

Gary shook his head, "What's gotten into you?"

"Not your golf club," she replied as she smirked at me.

"This isn't the place," Gary said.

"I wasn't saying you should do it here, you silly man, we'd never live it down," she took the ball and ran with it, still looking at me.

Did Dana know I wanted her? It seemed she did, and liked the idea.

"Anyways, new topic," Gary said, and he changed it to sports.

Mom and Dana whispered to each other, while Dana's quiet daughter Becky ate, still in silence, either amused or disgusted by the conversation... I couldn't tell which.

As we waited for dessert, Dad and Gary went outside to smoke cigars, which I declined to do even after some goading from my uncle to be a man (even as I thought to myself, Bud, I plan to be a man for your own wife very soon).

Dana told Becky to go ask Emily if she had any chap-stick and I was suddenly alone across the table from Mom and Dana.

Dana grabbed two gingerbread men, well one was a woman, and placed the man between the legs of the woman, all while looking at me steadily.

Mom asked, "Honey, are you hungry for some sweet dessert?"

"Definitely," I nodded, looking at Dana.

Dana added bluntly, "When she says dessert she means do you want to eat your Auntie's cunt?"

"Before or after I pound my Auntie's pussy?" I bluntly questioned back, wanting to make it clear I was the man.

"You choose," she shrugged, just before Becky returned and said, "She didn't have any."

"Fine, I'll go to my room and get some," Dana said, looking at me the entire time.

"I can go get it for you," Becky offered.

"No, I need to go to the washroom and freshen up anyway," Dana said.

"Okay," Becky said, oblivious to her mother's intent.

Dana walked away, slyly dropping a key on my lap.

I excused myself a minute later and headed up to Dana's room.

My cock was already hard as I inserted the key.

I walked in and she was already out of her dress, sitting on the edge of the bed, her legs spread to give me a clear view of her pussy with just a small patch of hair above it, in just her nylons and a bra. I asked, "Why are you still in your bra?"

"Because I want you to take it off for me," she answered, as I walked to the bed.

As soon as I reached her, she was unfastening my belt as she said, "I hear I'm next to the last to get a good look at this big cock. For once I get a treat sooner than Mistress Tiffany."

"Mistress Tiffany?" I questioned.

"As you've probably heard, all my sisters and even my nieces and daughter are my Mistresses. I love to serve, but it means that almost always I'm the last one to come.

"Better late than never," I responded, as she fished out my cock.

"Delicious," she said, as she took my hard cock in her hands and then into her mouth.

"Oh yeah, Auntie, suck my cock," I groaned, as she bobbed back and forth.

And for a couple of minutes she sucked... and I watched and enjoyed... there's something really beautiful about a woman sucking cock. Her lips wrapped around a dick is hot, but her vulnerability when she has no idea how sexy and gorgeous she looks, is equally hot.

Finally, I wanted to fuck her. I pulled out and said, "Get on the bed."

"How do you want me?" she asked.

"On all fours," I decided, always loving doggie style and both the fact I could really fuck a woman hard in this position, and also I could have her really join in on the fucking.

Once she was ready she demanded, "Hurry up and fuck me Wade, we don't have a lot of time."

"We'll take as long as we need," I said, as I got out of my pants and underwear and moved behind her. "Is that clear?"

"And dominant too," she smiled, looking back at me. "You got it. Take as long as you want with me."

I slid my cock inside her and reached out to unclasp her bra as I did.

"Oh yes, so much bigger than my husband," she moaned, as I filled her completely and let her bra drop onto the bed.

"What a great ass you have, auntie," I complimented after a couple of minutes, as I slid in and out of her cunt.

"You should feel how tight it is," she responded.

Was she offering her ass? I'd never fucked an ass before. I responded, "I'm not sure you could take my big dick in your ass."

"Only one way to find out," she smiled.

"You sure?" I asked, the idea exciting as hell... but no woman had ever before made me such an offer.

"Fuck yeah, I love getting my ass hammered," she said, before adding, "although it's usually a strap-on cock from your aunt or mother."

"Fuck is that hot!" I said, trying to imagine my mother wearing a strap-on.

She then added, "Or my daughter Becky."

"Becky too?" I questioned.

"Yeah, she loves using her Mommy," Dana replied, the way she used the word Mommy somehow so hot.

"That I would like to see," I wished, the visual hard to believe since Becky was so shy and reserved.

"Don't let her public personality fool you," Dana said, as she got off the bed and went to her suitcase. "She's a real dominant bitch in the bedroom."

"Wow!" I said, trying to visualize that.

"Want her to join?" Dana asked.

"What? Seriously?" I said, as she returned with some lube and I stared at her big tits.

"Yeah, I'll text her," she said.

"Sure," I nodded, thinking, Why not?

She went to her phone, typed quickly and then tossed the phone on the bed. "I imagine she'll be here soon."

"Cool," I said, still overwhelmed by how kinky the women of my family were, as she went and opened the door slightly ajar, using the safety bar to keep it open.

"Now get over here and ream my shitter," she demanded bluntly, as she returned to the bed.

She handed me the lube, got back into position, ass up and ready. I poured lube on my cock and fingered some in her ass and then moved behind her.

"Just slam it in my asshole, Wade. Don't make love to my ass, ream it," she said, her nasty persona so fucking hot.

"As you wish," I said, positioning my cock head at her rather small anal entrance and wondering how it could possibly fit. I then soldiered forward and watched, as after the briefest resistance her asshole began swallowing my cock.

"Oh yes, so thick," she moaned.

"So tight," I said, penetrating an ass a completely different sensation from having my cock in a mouth or cunt.

"So big," she whimpered, as my cock completely disappeared into her back door.

I paused deep in her... in awe of my cock buried in my Mom's sister's ass.

"Now pound it," she demanded.

And I did... grabbing her hips and beginning to fuck her.

"Yes," she moaned. "Harder, fuck my ass harder."

I obliged and for a couple of minutes I pounded my auntie's tight ass. I had just flipped her onto her back, pulled her to the edge of the bed and was prepared to slide back into her ass when I was startled as Becky, in bra and thigh highs climbed onto the bed and straddled her mother's face as she smiled, "I see you're fucking my slut, Cuz."

"She's my slut now," I corrected, slamming back into her Mom's ass and experiencing a sudden rush of power.

"Is that so?" Becky doubted, as she began grinding on her mother's face, marking the territory as hers.

"And you're mine too," I added, as I pulled out of auntie's ass, stood up on the bed and stuck my cock in my cousin's face.

"Holy shit," she gasped, seeing my big cock, just before I slid it in her open mouth... the reality it was just in her mother's ass adding to the wildness.

As I anticipated, she sucked my cock... apparently all the women in my family were bisexual, big cock, submissive sluts... how did the other men of the family not know this?

As Becky sucked, she also ground her cunt on her Mom's face.

After a couple of minutes I ordered, "Both of you cock hungry sluts get on all fours beside me."

"Everyone knows I don't allow men to tell me what to do," Becky refused, as she got off her Mom's face.

Auntie quickly got onto all fours wanting my dick back in her as I shrugged, "Then I'll just fuck your Mom," as I moved behind her and slid back into her ass.

"You're quite an asshole," Becky said, even as she got into an identical position to her mother's.

"And I bet you have a really tight asshole," I countered.

"Think you can handle me?" she asked, trying to regain the control I imagine she usually had.