One Teen, One Mom, Three Aunts and a Cousin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Better question is can you handle this?" I questioned, as I pulled out of her mother and moved behind her.

"I can take whatever you can give out, Nancy boy," she said, daring me.

I positioned my cock at her asshole and pushed forward. It resisted at first, but then I slid inside ever so slowly as she let out a yelp. "Oh. God!"

"I bet you don't take too many cocks this big do you?" I questioned, as my cock disappeared in her ass.

"Nooooo," she admitted, whimpering.

"Breathe," Auntie instructed, so motherly.

"So big," Becky said, clearly needing to get accustomed to such a big dick in her ass.

"Fuck my slut daughter's asshole," Auntie ordered, once I was all in.

"You'll pay for that, slut," Becky snapped, as I began fucking her ass, which made her moan loudly, "Oh, God, fuck!"

And for a minute I fucked Becky's ass.

"Don't forget about me," Auntie reminded me, as Becky's whimpers began to shift to moans.

"How could I ever do that?" I joked, as I pulled out of Becky and slammed into auntie.

"Get back in me," Becky demanded.

"Wait your turn," Auntie said.

"You dumb bitch, you don't tell me what to do, I tell you," Becky scolded, reaching over and yanking on her mother's tits.

"Ohhhhh," Auntie moaned, rapturous from both my cock in her ass and her tits being abused.

And for ten minutes I went back and forth fucking both asses until I was about to come. I pulled out and ordered, "Knees, sluts."

They both quickly got onto the floor and opened wide just like in the porn movies, while I slid my cock into Becky's mouth and face fucked her until I was about to erupt.

I pulled out and spewed my load across both of their pretty faces.

Once I was done, they turned and kissed each other, then licked my cum from each other's faces.

Becky then ordered, as she lay back on the bed and spread her legs, "Come and get me off, slut."

"Yes, Mistress," Auntie responded, crawling between her legs.

I dressed, then watched until Becky came before I returned to the wedding festivities.

The dance was on now and I looked around until Mom walked up to me and asked, "Got another load for Mommy?"

I sighed, "You women are insatiable."

"Is that a problem?" she said, squeezing my cock slyly.

"Nope, just a fact," I shrugged.

"Good, because right now we're going up to Tiffany's room. She requires to see your big dick up close and personal," Mom revealed, before adding, "and by that I mean up in her cunt or ass."

"Don't you mean cunt, mouth and ass?" I confidently replied, enjoying being the man of the family.

"You're a quick learner," Mom smiled back.

"I'm always learning," I said, today being the ultimate learning experience of my life.

"Let's go have some more family bonding time," Mom said, leading me out of the wedding hall again.

I smiled, as I headed out to fuck the last of my three aunts, about to complete a goal I hadn't even had as I began the day: an impressive fucking of four sisters in one night, "Anything for family."

THE END