One Thing Leads to Another

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here?" I asked, positioning myself in front of her.

"Here," she said, leaning forward, she tugged at my pants, pulling them down and exposing my underwear. Next, she grabbed the underwear and pulled them down, too, exposing my small, soft cock to her. When she saw it again, she let out a muffled giggle, then leaned back on the couch.

"Okay, get started," she said.

"Uh, what about when I'm ready to cum?" I asked.

Melissa picked up a towel that had been sitting on the couch and spread it across her lap. "Cum on the towel," she said, "But move closer. I can hardly see that tiny thing," then she opened her legs a little bit and pulled me forward until my calves touched the couch and her knees were on either side of my legs. When she leaned back on the couch, she was right at eye level with my cock, but her face was a good distance away.

I was feeling more embarrassed by the minute and didn't feel comfortable with this at all, but I'd rather do this a hundred times than have her tell all her friends about my cock and what happened here today.

I reached down and started stroking myself and was surprised at how quickly I got hard again, not because I'd just had a strong orgasm, but because of how humiliating it was for me to have to stand there and stroke myself in front of her like that.

Melissa sat there with that grin on her face like she was totally enjoying herself. She split her attention between my face and my cock. I think she enjoyed seeing the humiliation on my face as much as she enjoyed watching me stroke my cock.

As soon as I got a good rhythm going, I heard a noise to my left and was absolutely horrified to see Melissa's other room-mate, Sarah, standing there. I hadn't heard her come in. "Shit!" I said, and instinctively, bent to grab the towel from Melissa's lap on it, but she just held her grip on it and started to laugh.

"What's going on here?" Sarah, Melissa's room-mate asked. "Am I interrupting something?" Sarah was also a student and was also very attractive. She had the look of a model. She was tall, with a slender build, and had a pretty face that any man would love to cum across. She was standing there in a pair of jeans and a top with spaghetti straps, but no bra from the looks of things.

I reached for my underwear and pants, quickly pulled them up and tried to think of something to say. Melissa beat me to it. Between laughing and watching my humiliation, she said, "Sarah, you've met Steve from next door, haven't you?" She acted like nothing out of the ordinary was going on.

"Well, not like this, I haven't," Sarah said, moving toward the couch. I was so embarrassed, I felt like I could die. "So, what was going on here?"

I still couldn't think of anything to say, but Melissa jumped in with her answer again. "Steve was just jacking off for me."

"I can see that," Sarah said, plopping down on the couch beside Melissa, "But how did this get started?"

"Well, I was giving Steve a massage and he came all over my hand with his little cock and I told him if he didn't jack off for me, I was going to tell Tiffany about his small, little cock." The girls both laughed. I couldn't believe Melissa told her the full story, especially the part about me cumming all over her hand.

"That would be pretty sad. You know Tiffany has a big crush on him." The girls both laughed again, then Sarah looked at me and said, "Well, you don't have to stop because I'm here."

I looked at Melissa. I don't know why, but I expected her to say something that would let me off the hook. Instead, she said, "Go ahead. Pull your pants down again and let's get started."

"I can't," I said. "It's too embarrassing." I never would have thought even one girl would enjoy watching a guy whack his dick in front of her while she was completely dressed, but now, I was being asked to jack off for two girls.

"Come on," Melissa said, "I'm sure Sarah will be happy to keep your secret, too. What's wrong with one more person watching you jack off, huh?"

I didn't move. Sarah said, "Let's see it. I promise, I won't tell anyone else about it. I swear."

"It's either that or we both tell Tiffany," Melissa said.

"Okay," I said, "But you have to keep your promise."

"It's a deal," Sarah said. Melissa nodded in agreement.

I took a deep breath, bent forward, and pulled my pants and underwear down to my knees all at the same time, then stood back up. Melissa sat forward, reached out, and pulled my pants and underwear down the rest of the way to my ankles. My cock was only half hard now, which was worse than being completely erect or completely soft. In either condition, it's status would have been obvious, but in the half-hard state, it looked like it might actually be its full size.

"Wow, it really IS small," Sarah said, stifling a laugh. "Is that as big as it gets?"

"Yeah," Melissa answered before I could say anything. "Isn't is small?"

My face flushed red with embarrassment. "It gets bigger than that," I protested.

"Not enough to be noticeable," Melissa said. I was so humiliated, I could hardly stand it. Melissa and Sarah were both holding themselves back from laughing. I thought the humiliation would have made me so embarrassed that my cock would have shrank to it's flaccid state, but for some reason, their ridicule made my cock stiffen to a full erection in just a few seconds and the thought of standing there with them making fun of them and me being powerless to stop them had me strangely aroused. My cock was already as stiff as it would get.

"Well, it didn't get much bigger, but look, it's standing up a little higher," Sarah said, laughing.

"Maybe it got a little bigger," Melissa said, spreading the towel back over her lap.

Sarah leaned forward and scooted her butt to the edge of the couch to get a closer look. "Steve," she said, "You have the smallest cock I've ever seen." She reached her hand out and measured me with her finger and thumb, then showed the results to Melissa. "That can't be more than four inches," she said.

"Is that right?" Melissa asked me. "Is it only four inches?"

"I don't know," I said. "I never measured it."

"Maybe it's time we found out for sure," Sarah said. She stood and walked out of the room.

"What are you doing?" Melissa called out just as Sarah returned to the room with a small ruler. The ruler itself was only six inches.

Sarah plopped back down on the couch and said, "Here, we'll find out how big he is with this," then held the ruler against my body, careful not to touch my cock. They both leaned forward and looked at the measurement.

"Two and one-fourth inches?" Melissa asked in shock. "That's it?"

"No, you're reading it wrong," Sarah said, turning the ruler around so it was facing the right direction. "Here, this is right. It's three and three quarters inches."

"That's still really small," Melissa said. Both girls giggled. What could have been worse than this?

Melissa sat back on the couch. Sarah continued to sit toward the edge of her seat.

"Okay, let's see you jack off," Sarah said. I didn't move.

"Go ahead, Steve. Jack off for us," Melissa said.

I grabbed my cock in my fist and started stroking it, slowly at first, but I couldn't resist stroking it faster. The thought of the girls humiliating me like this was really exciting me for some reason. They were sitting there grinning and giggling at the size of my cock as I stood before them tugging and pulling on it. I was so aroused, I was afraid I'd cum too fast and not be able to stop myself.

Sarah was still grinning and giggling, but Melissa's face became serious and she just stared at my face and my cock as I jacked off in front of them. She pressed her knees up against my legs and slid her feet in so they were on in contact with my feet. I wondered why she got so serious, but before I had long to contemplate the thought, Sarah looked at her and asked, "What's gotten into you?"

Melissa smiled, without taking her eyes off me, she said, "Shit, would you believe watching him jack off is making me very horny?"

"Really?" Sarah asked with a giggle. "I thought you were just doing this to clown around."

"I was, but for some reason, watching him and watching you watch him is turning me on."

"No way," Sarah said. "I don't believe you."

Melissa lifted the towel in front of her and said, "Look at my shorts. I'm so wet, they're fucking soaked."

Sarah looked down at Melissa's panties, then Melissa put the towel back down on her lap. "No shit. You weren't lying, but why are you so horny?"

"I don't know," Melissa said. "Before you got here, it was just a curiosity, but watching you watch him and seeing how humiliated he is just makes me so hot." Meanwhile, I was still stroking myself.

"Wow, so you're getting off on making fun of him?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah, I think so," Melissa answered. "This might sound silly, but it makes me want to cum when I watch you humiliating him like that, especially like when you measured him. I've never felt like that before with something like this. I've always felt bad when people feel bad about themselves, but this is turning me on."

"Wow," Sarah said. "I'm just finding it funny is all."

"Not me," Melissa said. Her hand disappeared under the towel and I could see motion in the area of her pussy. She was playing with her pussy while she was watching me humiliate myself in front of her and Sarah.

At first, Sarah hadn't noticed what Melissa was doing because she was watching me, but when she did notice, she said, "Oh, my God, are you...?"

"Yes," Melissa said with tension in her voice. "Sorry, I can't help myself. It's just too much. Watching him and watching you with him is just too much. I need to cum."

"If humiliating him will make you cum, then let's humiliate him some more," Sarah suggested. She stood up again, left the room and quickly returned to her seat on the couch. This time, she was holding a small digital camera. I was horrified by the sight of it. She was going to take my picture while I pulled on my tiny cock. Sarah aimed the camera and snapped a shot of me with my cock in my hand. She took a few more, some of them up close on my penis and some of them capturing my face and my cock at the same time. My embarrassment was easily evident. I felt like I could pass out from the shame.

"Shit," Melissa said, reaching under the towel with both hands now. Without moving the towel from her lap, she pulled her shorts and panties down to her ankles, then spread her knees again. This time, she placed her feet inside mine before one hand again disappeared under the towel. Now, with unfettered access to her pussy, she started stroking herself with a fury. As I looked down, I could see her cotton shorts and thong panties around her ankles were soaked with her juices. The wet material in the crotch was much darker than the surrounding material. Seeing her pussy juice and her panties wrapped around her ankles made me want to cum even more. She was really turned on by what I was doing. As embarrassed as I was, I was also turned on by it.

"You know what else would be good?" Sarah asked. No one answered, so she answered her own question. "Getting a picture of me measuring him. I think that would be perfect." Sarah was obviously doing her best to humiliate me even more. She held the ruler up to the side of my cock, and without disrupting me stroking myself, took a picture of the measurement.

The humiliation was too much for me. I was ready to cum. Melissa was in such a state of ecstasy, she could barely keep her eyes open. She was grunting and groaning now and gritting her teeth. The motions of her hand under the towel had changed, too. She was obviously no longer just stroking herself, but was banging her fingers in and out of her pussy frantically while she watched me pull on my cock. The towel was dangerously close to being thrown off her lap with each thrust of her fingers into her pussy.

I had had enough. Watching her pleasure herself while Sarah continued to humiliate me was taking its toll on me. I was ready to cum. I heard myself let out a short grunt, then my whole body stiffened. My eyes reflexively shut on their own as I felt the first part of an immense orgasm wash over me. I could feel the cum shooting forcefully from my cock, but didn't see it because my eyes were closed. What I did see was the flash of the camera again. Sarah giggled gleefully as I continued to sporadically stroke my cock through my intense orgasm, shooting one shot after another.

I was finally able to open my eyes as the cum was still dribbling out of my cock and Sarah continued to photograph me while I came. I looked in front of me where Melissa was having an orgasm of her own. Some of my cum had landed on her shirt just below her breasts. Another shot or two had hit the towel. One shot had landed on her thigh, and the final shot dripped right down into her already-soaked panties.

I milked the last of my cum out of my cock and let it fall into her panties along with more of my cum. My knees were weak. I needed to sit down. Sarah continued to take pictures even though I was finished.

I leaned forward to pull my pants up. When I got them up to my knees, Melissa pulled her hand out from under the towel and leaned forward. Her face met mine. Both of her hands found my neck. I could feel the wetness of her pussy on the fingers of her right hand. Our mouths met. Before I could react, Melissa's mouth parted and her tongue spread my lips and pushed right into my mouth. Her tongue probed my mouth and she moaned a sound that sounded almost like a grunt.

Melissa sucked at my mouth for a while in a heated kiss. Sarah was still snapping pictures as we kissed, then she took her left hand and grabbed my cock with it and pumped it a few times. When she'd finished, she moved her head away and wiped the fingers of her right hand across my face, leaving a trail of her juices on my lips and chin. I caught a whiff of her sweet-smelling pussy and quickly bent to pick up my pants and pulled them the rest of the way up.

"Sorry about that," Melissa said. I think she was talking to Sarah more than to me. "I just got carried away by the actions of the moment."

"You don't have to apologize to me," Sarah said. "I think it was fun. We should do it again sometime." She grabbed me by the hand and pulled me down onto the couch between the two of them.

Melissa started to pull her panties up, but then noticed my cum there and mixing with her own juices. "Wow, I guess we both made a mess of my panties," she grinned, then kicked the shorts and panties off.

Sarah leaned toward me and put her arm around me, pressing her chest onto my shoulder. "I think we're going to become good friends over the next few days," she said, holding the camera up in her free hand. I wondered what she meant by that.

"Why don't we all get cleaned up?" I suggested. "Then, you girls can come over for dinner at my place." With Sarah having possession of those pictures, I thought it was in my best interest to be nice to both of them. I had a feeling Sarah was right. With her having possession of those pictures, we were going to be very good friends for a while...

12