One Thing Leads to Another Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wouldn't we all?" Sarah responded with a grin.

Linda massaged my balls with on hand. Her other hand rested on my stomach. I was starting to get the feeling Linda actually cared about how I felt and didn't want me to be embarassed about my small cock. That didn't change the fact that she felt I couldn't satisfy a woman, though.

"Of course," Linda added, "A little cock like this would make giving head a hell of a lot easier. wouldn't it?" Linda looked at me for a response.

I nodded my head.

"Do you find that a lot of girls like to give you head?" Linda asked.

"I guess so," I answered.

"I bet you do. I like the taste of a dick in my mouth, but if it's a big one, I have to shove it down my throat to get it all in. With you, I bet I could put the whole thing in and still be able to lick the head of your cock with my tongue."

My cock twithed. I realized she wasn't being mean earlier. She was just someone who tells it like it is. With her massaging my balls and talking about sucking my cock, I was even hornier than before. I could feel a drop of pre-cum forming at the tip of my cock. It didn't go unnoticed by Linda, either. As soon as she saw it, she took her hand off my stomach, used it to pull her hair out of her face as she bent over and licked the precum off the tip of my cock. Her warm tongue sent lightning bolts through my cock. I felt like I was going to cum right there. Instead, my cock produced another glistening drop of precum, which she again leaned down and licked off. Then, she opened her mouth and sucked all of my cock into it. As she did, her tongue swirled around my cock, causing me to stiffen my body and press my hips toward her face.

"Wow," Sarah said, placing her hands down on my thighs.

I couldn't believe it. Linda, this big-titted beauty was giving me the most awesome blow job I'd ever had in my life while three other girls watched.

I couldn't keep still. I squirmed in ecstasy beneath Linda sucking my cock and April sitting on my chest. I placed a hand on April's back and felt her smooth skin. She didn't seem to mind me touching her, so I took the other hand and let it snake around to her front. Starting with her stomach and moving its way up her body, I felt her tiny titties each in turn, tweaking at her stiffened nipples and pinching them between my fingers.

April half turned to look at me. Seeing the pleasure in my face put a smile on hers. April pressed a hand against my face, then let her finger trace around my lips.

"Do you like her sucking your little cock?" April asked. I nodded my head. "Show me how you want it sucked," she pushed her index finger into my mouth and I started sucking on it. "Ah, I bet you'd make a good cocksucker yourself."

Linda had an expert mouth. I was doing everything I could to keep from cumming as her tongue continued to dance around the head of my cock. Linda wasn't shy about it, either. She was making lots of noise herself, which was also very arousing. She didn'try to mask the sucking and slurping sounds she made with her mouth and my cock and she added her own sounds of grunts and moans. She was truly enjoying herself.

Melissa walked back up to the group. I hadn't even known she had walked away. I wondered where she'd gone, then I realized what she'd done when the camera flashed. She'd gone to get her digital camera so she could take more humiliating pictures of me.

When the camera flashed, I wasn't the only one who was surprised and shocked. April covered her tits and stood up and out of the view of the camera. Sarah didn't seem to mind. Linda stopped sucking my cock, sat up and shouted, "Hey! What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"Tanking pictures," Melissa answered like the answer was obvious.

"What the fuck for?" Linda asked.

"To commemorate the moment, I guess."

"Don't you think you should warn someone or ASK before taking a picture of a woman with a cock in her mouth?"

"Geez, calm down. I didn't think you'd mind."

Linda didn't respond for a second. When she did, she said, "Well, I don't mind, but you could at least let us get ready first."

"Oh, okay." Melissa stood and waited. "Go ahead and get ready then."

Linda looked thoughtful for a few seconds, then peeled her top off to expose a fully-filled bra. She reached behind her, unhooked the bra, and slid it off over her shoulders. When she did, her tits drooped ever so slightly, but maintained their beautiful round shape. Both of her beautiful brown nipples were pierced and her tits were magnificent.

Linda stood and peeled off her shorts and panties. I think they were thongs, but I hardly saw them. She had them off too quick for me to see. Her skin was the same color all over, a natural tan. Her pussy was completely bald and she had a tiny tattoo of a rose just above that clean-shaven muff.

"I've never seen that before," Sarah pointed to the tattoo. Linda turned to show her the tattoo. I saw Sarah look at the tattoo intently, like she was studying its details. I also caught her sneaking peeks directly at Linda's pussy.

After Sarah had ample time to check out Linda's tattoo (and her pussy), Linda got back down on her knees in front of me. "This is no good," she repositioned herself, turning her body and placed one knee on the other side of me with her ass facing me. Linda got down on all fours and slipped my cock back into her mouth. Her tits dangled and pressed against my stomach, the nipple rings rubbing against me while her beautiful, bald pussy was staring me right in the face.

I reached up and grabbed her ass, pulling her pussy down to my face., taking in the sight of her lovely pussy in such close proximity to my face. Her lips were open wide. Her juices glistened on them.

I lifted my head a little. I wanted to repay her for the great pleasure she was giving me and the great job she was doing sucking my cock. I was still doing everything I could not to cum, but I knew it wouldn't be long before I lost all control and shot my load.

I wanted to suck on her pussy and I'm sure she was ready for it, too. I was ready to put my mouth on her cunt, but I wanted to tease her a little bit first.

I opened my mouth and placed it over her pubic mound. At the feel of the touch of my mouth on her mound, Linda shuddered a bit. I hadn't touched her pussy, but she flinching in anticipation of my mouth on her cunt. I kissed her bald mound, then moved my mouth down to the side of her pussy in the crease between her pussy and her thigh.

Linda's breath was getting hotter on my cock and balls as I kissed my way around her pussy without actually touching it. Her lips were getting wetter with the anticipation of my tongue and mouth on her pussy.

I couldn't see what April was doing, but she wasn't saying anything. Melissa was still taking pictures with her digital camera and was circling us, getting pictures of the two of us from every angle. Even when I couldn't see her, I knew she was still taking them because I could catch the flash in the corner of my eye every 30 seconds or so, sometimes more often.

The whole time, she was making recommendations and some coaching, like when she told Linda to take my cock out of her mouth and show it to the camera. She also told me to spread Linda's pussy for the camera, which I happily did. I spread her pussy lips apart with my thumbs, opening her as wide as I could for the camera without actually touching her pussy.

I knew I would be cumming soon. I wanted to give Linda some pleasure before I lost all control and spilled my cum into her talented mouth. I stuck out my tongue and found Linda's clit. As I did, her body quivered as if a bolt of electricity had spewed from my tongue and passed through her body. She took her mouth off my cock briefly to let out a low-pitched moan.

At the first touch of my tongue on her clit, she pressed her pussy against my face, pushing my head back to the floor, then she rubbed her pussy up and down on my face, getting the juices of her cunt all over me. While her pussy slithered across my face, she licked at my cock again frantically with a renewed interest. I couldn't take much more of this. I was going to cum, and I was going to cum hard.

I tried to keep my mouth locked over Linda's pussy, but I couldn't. She was moving it all over my face in a random pattern. I felt my balls tighten and my cock flinch. I was ready to cum and there was no stopping it. I tighened my buttocks and raised my hips to meet Linda's face. She pulled back, taking my cock out of her mouth, announcing, "He's going to cum." Meanwhile, she pumped at my cock with her fist, jerking me off with more vigor than anyone else ever had. I was about to explode. Melissa moved into position with her camera.

Linda had stopped gyrating her hips. I could feel the eruption building in my balls. When I started to cum, it was intense. I gritted my teeth. I couldn't remember an orgasm as strong as this one in a long time. I couldn't control myself. My hips bucked up in the air and back down again. Linda's pussy was directly over my face. I raised my head again, pressing my open mouth against her pussy. I stuck my tongue in and sucked on her juicy cunt as hard as I could while pumping my cum all over her hand. Linda groaned and tried to pull her pussy away from me, but I held her hips and kept her in place, flicking my toungue around her pussy as much as I could while still keeping suction on her cunt as I finished my orgasm.

I'd finished cumming, but Linda wasn't finished yet. As I sucked her pussy, she milked my cock with her fingers. Satisfied that she'd milked as much of my cum as she was going to get with her hand, she wrapped her lips around my cock again and sucked at it, making sure she got every last drop of my cum.

I pulled my tongue back a bit and flicked at her clit as fast as I could, while still sucking at her pussy with my lips.

"Oh, shit," She grunted through clenched teeth. "You fucker... Yeah, right there. That's the spot."

I kept licking. She let go of my cock completely and pressed her pussy against my face while I lapped at her clit.

"Ah..." she cooed. Her hips bucked and her pussy quivered on top of me. She was cumming. I could feel her body shake and spasm from my licking her cunt. I reached past her hips and grabbed her tits in my hands and sqeezed them firmly in each hand.

Linda groaned more loudly and bucked on my face slightly as her orgasm started to subside. Linda raised her pussy off of me, then crawled backward on top of me, letting her dangling tits pass my face, then our faces lined up. She was facing upside down from me with my head on the floor.

"Did you like that?" she asked with a grin, her eyes looking directly into mine.

"It was awesome," I said, suddenly embarassed at how my softening cock was now on display for everyone to see.

"I'm glad you liked it. You may have a tiny cock, but you're really good with your mouth."

"Thanks," I didn't have time to say any more. Linda dropped her face over mine. Lining up her chin with my nose, she kissed me. I opened my mouth to take her tongue in. As I did, she kissed me with passion, tasting her own juices she'd smothered all over my face. When she pulled her face away, she sat up, making no attempt to cover herself.

"Did you get some good pictures?" Linda asked Melissa.

"I sure did," Melissa grinned. "Some of these with his cock in your mouth are great."

Sarah slapped me on the leg. "I guess there's a use for you after all, tiny. I mean aside from being a source of comic relief."

I looked around to see April returning to the room. I'd wondered what she'd been doing all this time. When she emerged from the hallway, she was wearing one of my shirts. It was at least three sizes too big, but it got the job done. Her little tits were safely hidden behind the cotton material again.

I grabbed my shorts and pulled them back on.

"What are we going to do with him now?" Melissa asked.

"Give me a little time. I'm sure I can think of something..."

12