One Thing Leads to Another Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think maybe you want to get naked for him for a change," Sarah taunted.

Melissa took the ball and shot, but missed.

"Ha, I think she does want to get naked for him," Linda agreed.

Being a good sport, Melissa stood in front of us, hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her shorts and slid them down and off of her. She turned in a circle, giving us all a good look at her athletic bottom. With her back to us, she adjusted the back of her thong with both hands, sliding her fingers up and down the material before letting it snap back into place.

Next was Sarah's turn. I had every confidence she wouldn't be able to make the shot. She'd missed from shorter distances than this one, but when she had the ball, she got into position and gracefully made her shot, sinking and hitting nothing but net.


"Not this time, little man," she gloated as she walked away. "One more piece of clothing and you're going to be naked... again."

It was my turn again. I tried the same shot again, but missed. "Too bad, dude," Sarah said, gripping me on my bare ass as she walked past me. "That one is going to cost you."

Melissa was up again. She went back to her old standard, the reverse lay-up. Watching her make it in just the thong and bikini top was a special treat. I was so busy watching her do it that I almost didn't see whether it went in or not, but it did. She made the shot, which meant I had to do the same or I was going to be naked again.

"Don't choke," Sarah laughed, handing me the ball. I shot and, of course, missed.

"Damn," I said, suddenly feeling more aware of being outdoors and nearly naked. With the wall around the yard and no houses with direct visibility of the yard other than mine, I knew there was no way anyone could see me, but I was still nervous.

"Come on, little man," Sarah taunted. "Get that thing off and let us see your little love muscle."

"Take it off," April shouted.

Linda sat up on her beach chair and started making sounds like old-fashioned stripper music as she rhythmically clapped her hands.

I slid my thumbs into the waistband of the g-string and started to pull it down.

"Aw, come on, give us a little showmanship," Sarah complained. "Do it like a striptease."

"Okay, okay," I blushed. I stood in the middle of the girls and did my best to put on a show for them, gyrating my hips and swaying to the music as I slid the g-string down from my crotch. As my cock and balls came into view, the girls cheered and whistled. I slid the g-string off my body.

"There! That's what I was looking for," Sarah declared. "Let's see that tiny, little dick of yours..."

Despite Sarah's insults, being a good sport like April had been, I turned around in a 360 to give them all a complete all-around view.

Being outside in nothing but my tennis shoes felt surreal, but arousing, even if the girls did continue to make fun of my small cock. Sarah and Melissa had a game to finish, which meant I was going to get to see at least one of them get completely naked, and if I was lucky, I'd get to see the other one almost naked, too. I had yet to see any of Sarah's secret bits and would like to get another good look at Melissa's goods. So far, all I'd seen was part of her pussy, though I did get a pretty good look at it as we wrestled the night before.

Sarah and Melissa were getting back to the game. I stood beside the beach chairs Linda and April were occupying. My hands were precariously clasped in front of my cock, shyly shielding it as much as I could.

"Do you mind if I share that chair with you," I asked April, hoping she'd let me sit at the other end of it.

"Have a seat," she offered, patting the vacant corner on the same end of the chair as she was occupying.

I sat down beside her. With her sitting on the edge, the two of us were cramped against one another. I crossed my arms over my lap. My leg accidentally came into contact with April's. She looked at me. I thought she was going to complain about me rubbing up against her. Instead, in a move that surprised me, she uncrossed her arms and looped one arm into mine before re-crossing them.

"I wish you would have beat them," she whispered. "Especially, Sarah. She always wins."

I just smiled in return, thinking of how funny it was that the two of us were sitting on the sideline naked and watching two girls play basketball to see which one would be stripped.

The girls were both good. If I'd known they were this good at shooting, I wouldn't have played against them or at least put up more of a fight. Melissa was down to her bikini top and thong. She was a sight to see, bouncing around in nearly nothing. If she missed a shot now, she was going to have to take something off, and I was guessing that would be the top. Then, I'd get my first chance to see her breasts. Just watching her ass wiggle as she readied for another shot made my cock twinge with excitement.

"Looks like you're getting a little drippy there," Linda announced, pointing in my direction.

I opened my legs a little and April and I both looked down. I hadn't realized Linda could see my cock and balls from that angle, but she apparently could. Sitting next to the petite, naked April with her arm locked in mine and watching Sarah and Melissa bounce around on the court in anticipation of seeing one of them naked had turned me on to the point that I was dripping with pre-cum.

"Wow, dude," April commented. "That's a lot of sap." The stream was dangling from the tip of my cock and reached almost to the ground.

"Yeah, it is," Linda agreed. "For a tiny dick, you have some pretty productive balls there. Do you always drip like that?"

"Not really," I said, embarrassed. "Usually just when I'm really turned on."

"You must be really fucking horny then."

April unclasped her arm from mine. Pushing my legs apart a little more, she gently reached between my legs and, with a single finger, wiped the pre-cum from the head of my cock, getting a good portion of it on the tip of her finger while the rest fell to the ground. She moved her finger to the tip of my cock, making a little circular motion, smearing it into the head of my cock. The thick liquid felt cool on my throbbing, hot cock. It was so hard now, I could feel my heartbeat in it.

After a few swirls of her finger, April still had some pre-cum on her fingertip. She pulled her hand away from my lap and looked at the pre-cum on the tip of her finger before wiping it onto one of her nipples, then looked at me and grinned.

"He tastes pretty good, too," Linda informed April. "I sucked all the cum out of him last night. You should try it. Have you ever sucked a little cock like that?"

April looked down at my tiny cock before answering, then turned back toward Linda, "No, never. I've never even seen a cock that small."

"You should do it. You won't regret it. Just put it in your mouth. I bet he'll blow off in two or three strokes."

"No way," April argued.

"Come on, don't act like you don't like to suck cock."

"I do," April reasoned. "It's just that..."

Before she could answer, Linda interrupted. "I know, you're shy about having an audience. That's okay, wait until the game is over, excuse yourself to the bathroom and take him with you."

April snickered, but didn't say anything else.

There had been no progress with Melissa and Sarah since I'd gotten out of the game, but that was about to change. Finally, Sarah went to the free-throw line, turned her back to the basket, and sank it in.

"There you go," Sarah laughed. "Let's see you make that one."

Melissa positioned herself on the free-throw line, shot, and missed.

"Fuck!" Melissa exclaimed. "I can't believe this. You always win at this shit."

"Hey, this ain't no time to get pissed. It's time to take something off..."

Melissa was already down to her panties and top. That meant she was going to show some real skin. The obvious choice was the top. Melissa crossed her arms and unceremoniously stripped her top off, now soaking with sweat, and tossed it to Sarah.

"Thanks, baby," Sarah said, catching it in one hand. She held the sweaty material up to her face and said, "Mmm... Even all sweaty, you still smell sexy as hell." Then, she twirled the top over her head, like a well-deserved trophy.

Melissa had had her back to me when she stripped the bikini top off, so I hadn't seen her tits yet. Apparently, Linda hadn't, either, "Hey, let's see," she yelled. "Turn around here."

Melissa turned to face us. Shyly she stood with hands on hips, trying to pretend to be less self-conscious than she actually was. Her tits weren't huge, but they were magnificent. They had a plump, rounded shape to them, but with the slightest hint of droop in them, not quite a sag, more like a little fold at the bottom, which caused her puffy nipples to point upward at an angle instead of straight out. I had thought she would have been pierced, but both of her nipples were free of any adornment or of any blemish of any kind.

"Oh, sexy!" Linda clapped.

Melissa responded by turning her back to us. Sarah had retrieved the ball. Walking near Melissa, she stopped. With the ball under one arm, she wrapped her other arm around Melissa's bare shoulders, letting her hand rest above one of Melissa's bare breasts.

"Can we get on with the game?" Melissa sounded a bit annoyed or maybe just overly aware of her near-naked state.

"Sure, sexy," Sarah grabbed at one of Melissa's tits, pinching into the nipple and the surrounding flesh with her thumb and index finger. "After I get myself a little feel."

"Ow, you bitch," Melissa pulled away. After breaking free, she examined her breast, gripping it in both hands and looking at the nipple intently. Aside from a little redness, she was unharmed, but the pressure Sarah applied did manage to produce the added effect of stiffening Melissa's nipples. In their hardened state, they pointed even more upward.

Seeing that, I really felt like grabbing my cock and stroking myself to find relief. Linda had been right. It wouldn't have taken more than a few fierce strokes to bring me to orgasm. All I'd have to do is open my legs, force my cock into my fist, cock it a few times, and it would all be over. I'd spill my seed out onto the concrete and would be done with it. Tempting as that prospect sounded, I didn't need the added attention, at least not until one of those two girls was naked, then I could go home and jack off in the privacy of my own bathroom. . Until then, I was just going to have to happily suffer.

Sarah sank her next shot and Melissa missed it again. That was it, the end of the game. Sarah stood there in triumph, "Oh, yeah," she gloated. "I'm still the champ," then she came and sat on the end of Linda's chair. The four of us were lined up in a row for the dramatic moment. Melissa was going to have to strip off her panties for all of us to see.

Melissa approached us and stood where we could all get a good view. Already, I could see that she was having second thoughts about it. The night before, I'd seen most of her pussy anyway, but I don't think she knew that. Besides, I'd only seen it because we were all wrestling around. Now, she was the center of attention. Now, when she dropped her panties, there were going to be four sets of eyes on her little pussy – three of them belonging to girls, one of them belonging to a guy.

"This is going to be good," Sarah sounded like she was anticipating this more than I was. "Go ahead. Off with them..."

Melissa stood nervously in front of us. By her look of self-consciousness, I guessed she had never stood and stripped in front of a group of people, either. I think she, like Sarah, was more accustomed to picking on less-endowed people like April and me. Now, it was her turn and she was anxiously stalling the inevitable.

"Come on, let's go," Linda ordered. "Let's see that little muffin box of yours. I bet it's soo cute and sooo sexy..."

Melissa blushed a little, "Come on guys, you're making me nervous."

"Hey, we did it without complaining," April reasoned. "Just get on with it."

Melissa stopped stalling and unceremoniously gripped the sides of the thong, pulling it down, letting it hand at her ankles, where she stepped out with one foot. She kept her hands in place loosely in front of her crotch, not allowing us to get a good view of her pussy. The thong dangle on one foot until she kicked off. It landed right in Sarah's lap.

The act didn't bother Sarah at all. She picked the damp thong up, and like the bikini top, gave it a little sniff, then said, "I've never had the pleasure of forcing you to get naked before. I think I'll add this to my trophy collection," after gently patting her brow with the panties, she stuffed them under her butt on the beach chair. "Well, let's get a good look at that pussy," Sarah sounded a little impatient. "After all this waiting, I want a good look at that delicate little flower."

With all her weight resting on one leg, Melissa flattened both hands out on her pubic mound, shifted her weight evenly on both feet, and spread her feet about a foot apart. I could feel my cock dripping a big steam of pre-cum, or sap as the girls had called it, out of the tip of my cock. If I had a little stimulation, I knew I would explode. It was taking all my will power to keep me from grabbing my cock and finishing myself off.

"Okay, here it is," Melissa's voice was quiet, almost a whisper. She pushed her hips forward, then started sliding her hands upward and away from her pubic mound. She applied a little pressure as she did, causing her pussy to spread open as it came into view, not straight apart from the sides, but at an angle from the top, giving us an unobstructed view of her clitoral hood and her outer lips.

"Mmmm," Linda moaned. "That's a pretty pussy. Keep going, sweetie."

This was getting to be too much. I was going to burst. I could feel my balls tightening as more pre-cum just oozed out of me. April had stopped watching Melissa and was instead intent on watching my little cock throb in agony, waiting for release. She even pushed my legs apart to get a better view, but didn't touch my cock. If she had, I would have surely shot an awful load in a matter of seconds.

Melissa moved her hands more, spreading her pussy open even more. Now, her glistening inner lips and her entire clit were in plain view as well as the opening to her pussy, its light pink flesh glistening with moisture.

"That's all," Melissa announced, pushing her hands back into place over her pussy.

Sarah and Linda applauded.

"Good show. Now, for the second part of the challenge. You guys are back in," Sarah pointed to April and me. "It's up to the three of you to try to get me out of these," she ran her hands up and down her clothes. "Same rules, but if I sink a shot, I get to give the next person a dare."

"If we don't do it?" April asked.

"The rest of us throw you out in the street naked and don't let you back in the house," Linda threatened.

"Fair enough," Sarah grinned. She seemed to have nothing to worry about. Since Sarah won, she got to shoot first, followed by Melissa, then me, then April.

Melissa, April, and I milled around the court naked. Seeing both Melissa and April standing there naked in their obvious humiliation was a real turn-on. For the first time, I understood how humiliating another person could be so invigorating. At the same time, I felt silly, standing there in only a pair of tennis shoes with my tiny, little cock standing out at attention. How ridiculous I must have looked, especially with a trail of pre-cum dripping out of me from time to time, often ending up attaching itself to my leg.

April was standing right in front of me, facing the other direction. I suppose she thought that was the most modest position, exposing the least of her private flesh to me, but what she didn't know was that from this angle, being the petite girl that she was, from the back, I could see beneath the crack of her ass to her pussy lips, which were full and swollen, hanging beneath her petite frame. She had the kind of fully pouty pussy lips that hang beneath her. Also, with her back to me, I could stare at her shamelessly without the chance of her catching me.

For a few shots, we were all doing very well. We jumped and bounced around naked, all except Sarah who was still mostly clothed. Finally, Sarah missed a shot, giving Melissa the chance to do something different. Melissa didn't waste the opportunity. She did one of her now-famous lay-ups, which I also made, but April didn't. Now, she was in trouble. I wondered what Melissa was going to make her do.

Sarah called Melissa over and the two girls whispered back and forth for a while, occasionally breaking into small fits of laughter. Melissa wasn't the mean one, but she was easily influenced by Sarah.

April stood there with her arms crossed, quietly tapping her foot and patiently awaiting her punishment.

"Okay, I've got it," Melissa said. "Stand over here on the edge of the court and take a piss."

"Geez..." April reluctantly walked to the edge of the court. Facing away from us, she started to squat down.

"No, no," Sarah stopped her. "Not like that. Stand up and do it like a boy. I always wondered what you'd look like doing things as a boy."

"What?" April protested. "I'll piss all over myself."

"Not if you do it right," Sarah informed her. We all walked over to where April was standing.

April opened her legs, placed two fingers on each side of her pussy and pulled up on it, giving it a strange stretched look. Then, without hesitation, she let loose with a stream. It was a trickle at first, some of it running onto her leg, then a full-blown stream.

"That-a-girl," Sarah cheered. "Now, you can piss like a boy."

April wasn't the least bit discouraged by Sarah's words. She continued pissing right there in front of us. She even pressed her hips forward more, arching her back some, and made the stream flow out toward us on the basketball court. Melissa, Sarah, and I had to move back a few paces to keep it from splashing on us.

"Wow, I can do it," April smiled.

"Let me know when you've learned to spell your name with it," I added.

Sarah looked down at my small cock, "With a pen like that, I hope it's a short name; a very short name."

Even with April the current center of attention, I wasn't beyond Sarah's insults.

When April had finished, she squatted a little and shook at her pussy with her fingers, shaking the remaining drops of piss from her swollen lips. She was out of the game, so she went back to the beach chair and put her bikini back on.

That left Melissa and me to try to get Sarah out of three pieces of clothing before she got us out again. The odds were against us. She'd only missed one shot that would have made her remove any clothing and the only thing she'd taken off was her tank top.

I was the next one to miss and the next one for Sarah to give a dare to.

"Hmm, what to do with you..." Sarah pressed a finger to her lips, then snapped her fingers. It didn't take long for her to come up with something good. "Stand over here and jerk off for us."

"Oh, that's a good one," Melissa beamed.

"Again?" I asked, exasperated. Weren't these girls tired of seeing my little cock cum for them? As horny as I was, I didn't need much to send me over the edge. If I wasn't so turned, I would have protested more, but as it was, I needed relief.

"Over here," Linda instructed, "Do it right in front of me. I want to watch you stroke that little thing."

"Is this good?" I asked, standing a few feet from her. She nodded her head.

Sarah put the basketball down about four feet in front of me and sat down on it. Where she was sitting was right in the line of fire. Four feet is a long way to shoot cum, but I might be able to shoot that far standing up, especially as turned on as I was. I didn't warn Sarah at all. My arousal was heightened at the prospect of emptying my balls onto the person who had been the cause of so much humiliation, not only for me, but for Melissa and April as well.