One Thing Leads to Another Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April stayed put on her beach chair, but positioned herself to get a better view. Melissa had sat down with Linda. All four girls were staring at my cock as I wrapped the thumb and index finger of the other hand around my cock.

"Look at that," Sarah announced. "It's too short for him to get his hand around."

"Careful where you're sitting," Linda warned. "That might be a tiny, little pecker, but I wouldn't be surprised if he came on you from there."

The girls' insults made my face flush with embarrassment. Sarah was right, though. My cock was too short for me to get all of my fingers on and still have room to stroke it. Unfortunately, that's how I have to jerk off. I started sliding my hand and down, taking fast strokes and concentrating on the rim around the head of my cock where it's most sensitive.

"That's how you like to play with it?" Linda asked. "You're not stroking the whole thing, just the head of it."

"Yeah," I grunted. "That's the most sensitive part."

"Right there? Under the head?"

"Yep," I acknowledged.

"I didn't know that. You're going to have to give us a lesson on how to please and tease a cock."

"You think you can hit me from there, little man?" Sarah pushed her legs apart and arched her back. She held her legs open with both hands and taunted me more. "This is the closest you're ever going to get to coming between these thighs. Think you can do it? That little thing can't shoot this far, little man."

I could feel the rumbling. I was going to cum. All the tension built into my cock so far was coming to a peak. There Melissa was, one of the sexiest girls I knew, sitting naked beside Linda who was still topless and rubbing more lotion onto her nice, round tits. They didn't need it at this point. She just wanted to play with them.

I struggled to keep my eyes open, but I knew it was coming. I knew my cock would soon erupt. I was groaning involuntarily, the tension in my cock building and building. At any second, I was going to explode. When the first little squirt dribbled out of the head of my cock, I forced my eyes to stay open. I gritted my teeth, thrusting my hips forward as a thick stream of cum spewed from the head of my cock. I gasped for air, watching the stream cross the distance between my cock head and Sarah. That big wad crossed the entire four feet, plastering itself on the inside of Sarah's thigh. The next steam erupted less violently, but still went a fair distance, falling short like an offering at Sarah's feet. The girls were giggling as my cock throbbed and my balls pumped out a few more wads of cum, finally dribbling and landing near my feet. I was exhausted. I wanted to put my clothes back on and sit down, but Sarah wasn't finished with me yet.

"Well, you were able to cum this far after all, but you need to come get your nasty spooge off my leg."

Exhausted and worn out from the excitement, I approached Sarah, reaching out my hand to wipe the cum from her thigh.

"Not like that," Sarah pushed my hand away. "Lick it off. Put your mouth down here and lick your cum off of me."

I hesitated. I'd never tasted cum before, not mine or anyone else's.

"Don't be a bitch," Linda spoke up, sitting up on her beach chair. She stood, "You want someone to lick it off you? Here," she pushed me out of the way, got down on her hands and knees, stuck her thick tongue out, and lapped it up like a thirsty dog. When she'd finished, she sat up, placed her hands on both of Sarah's knees and moved her face closer to Sarah's. "Come on, give me a kiss."

"Ew," Sarah protested. "Not after you got that cum in your mouth."

"What's the matter?" Linda stood, "You don't like cum?" She turned to face me. Seeing a bit of cum dangling from the head of my cock, she reached out and milked me, gently tugging at my cock to drain the cum from my shrinking shaft onto her hand. Then, she turned her hand to show Sarah how much she'd gotten on her hand, "This won't hurt you," Linda smeared the cum onto her own tits, rubbing it into her skin. "It's too bad you made him waste it all over the ground, though," then looking at me, said, "Don't waste any more cum when I'm around, okay? Next time you need to cum, you just put it right here," she pressed her middle finger to her lips, rubbing the tip of it on her bottom lip.

With the attention off me, I got dressed. I didn't bother putting anything else on but my shorts, pulling them over my cock, which had now shrank to a smaller and even less appealing state. I wanted to get my little cock put away before Sarah and Melissa had another chance to make fun of it.

Those girls really enjoyed making fun of my little cock and exposing me as much as they could. For now, I was safe. I sat back and watched as Sarah and Melissa continued the game, but that's a different story...