One Thing Leads to Another Ch. 04

Story Info
Sarah takes advantage of small cock.
3.5k words
4.41
72.1k
17

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes: Again, this story picks up where the last chapter leaves off.

If you're not looking for a story about a man who is humiliated by dominant women because of his small cock, this story is not for you.

==========================

After I'd done my embarrassing part, I got dressed and sat down with April and Linda. Melissa and Sarah weren't quite finished playing ball yet. Melissa was already completely naked, and I loved watching her firm tits bounce around as she moved around the court. She still had a chance to win, just not much of one.

As luck would have it, Sarah shot and missed, giving Melissa the chance to shoot another shot, which she made. When it was Sarah's turn again, she shot and missed. That meant Sarah was finally going to have to take something else off, and she wasn't happy about it, either.

"Oh, you're going to get it now, bitch," Sarah said, stripping her little shorts off, leaving her in just a pair of thong panties and sports bra. I wouldn't have imagined it with all this flesh around me, but seeing Sarah have to strip out of something for once really excited me. I mean, I'd just seen April naked, Melissa was still naked, and Linda was sitting beside me with her tits hanging out, but the most exciting thing to me at the moment was staring at the crotch of Sarah's panties. "I'm going to sink one and you're going to be mine, bitch."

"I don't know about that," Despite being naked in front of all of us, Melissa was ecstatic. "I think we're going to end up seeing a little more skin before we're finished with this game." She gloated, but I think here celebrations were premature. As much as I would have enjoyed seeing Sarah naked, I didn't think it was going to happen. Melissa tried another one of her famous lay-ups and completely blew it. She wasn't even close.

Next, Sarah, with her cute ass bouncing up and down with every step, fired off a shot that went right in, leaving it up to Melissa to make the next shot. I watched Sarah walking around with the gentle sway of her hips and the way a little crease would form and then disappear at the bottom of her ass and the top of her legs, though she had nice curvy hips, there wasn't an ounce of fat on her.

Melissa shot and missed again, giving Sarah the right to come up with some kind of punishment for her. I wondered what it was going to be. Unlike April and me, Melissa had nothing to be ashamed of and had, up until this point, carried herself with some kind of dignity.

"Come here, bitch," Sarah said jokingly, pulling her shorts back on. "I have just the thing for you."

"Let's get it over with," Melissa said, placing her hands on her bare hips as she stood there. Even naked and completely exposed, she was still not powerless as I had been. Naked and exposed, she still maintained a sense of dignity.

"Get up," Sarah ordered me. Melissa and I got off the beach chair and moved out of the way. Sarah turned to Melissa and commanded, "Sit here and get one leg on each side of this chair."

"Fine, whatever," Melissa was trying to sound tougher than she really felt. For the first time, I could hear nervousness in her voice.

"Open your legs real wide," Sarah ordered once Melissa was in place.

Melissa not only opened them, but she defiantly placed the palms of her hands on the insides of her thighs, doing a great job of hiding any nervousness she felt. "See something you like?" she taunted.

"April, go get my camera," Sarah grinned.

"Camera? For what?" Melissa's false bravado quickly crumbled away.

"I'm going to finally get myself some pictures of that pretty little snatch of yours," Sarah's licked at her lips.

"No fucking way!" Melissa protested.

"Linda? What do you think?" Sarah was consulting the designated referee for a professional opinion.

"I don't see why not," Linda stated flatly. "You got all kinds of pictures of little dick over there and that didn't seem to bother you. You seemed to have gotten a lot of enjoyment out of taking pictures of him, but you act like it's wrong to photograph you naked? If you don't sit there and pose like a nice little slut, I think they should throw you out in the street naked... And I'll help."

Melissa crossed her arms and shook her head in defeat. I got the feeling she wasn't accustomed to being on the receiving end of the humiliating things Sarah came up with.

April ran back outside with the camera, seeming all too eager to help in someone's humiliation, as long as it wasn't her own.

"Be a good girl and spread that snatch open," Sarah ordered.

Melissa reluctantly thrust her legs open.

"That's great," Sarah said, snapping a picture of Melissa's pussy. "Open it up for me."

Melissa put a finger on each side of her slit and pulled her lips apart.

"That's it," Sarah commented. "Did anyone ever tell you that you have a really big pussy?" Sarah giggled. "What have you been putting in there?"

After that comment, I looked over Sarah's shoulder and Linda leaned in for a closer look. Linda didn't say anything, but she shook her head at me. I returned the gesture. Melissa's pussy wasn't big at all. Sarah was just trying to piss her off or humiliate her.

Watching this go on was making my cock harden again. I quickly realized that with no shirt on and the way my shorts were clinging to my body, if I didn't watch myself, I was going to have my erect cock become the center of attention again, but I just couldn't help it. Sarah was making Melissa shift around and pose in all kinds of different positions, getting numerous pictures of her clean-shaved, little pussy. It was driving me crazy. I was going to need to relieve myself again soon.

Sarah must have taken thirty pictures of Melissa before she let her put her clothes back on. Melissa looked like she was burning with anger as she gathered her things and ran into the house. A few seconds later, Sarah followed her inside.

"Does stuff like this always happen around here?" I asked Linda.

"No," she shook her head. "Sometimes, it gets crazy around here."

I didn't want to ask what she meant by that. I excused myself from the two girls. Happy that neither of them had noticed my budding erection, I walked into the house where I ran into Sarah standing in the kitchen. She was drinking a tall glass of ice water. I tried to walk past her, but she stopped me.

"Don't think I didn't notice that little stiffy of yours," she smiled an evil smile.

"Where's Melissa?" I asked.

Sarah shrugged her shoulders, "Don't you think you need to get your underwear off my bedroom floor?"

"I'll go get them." I walked into Sarah's bedroom with Sarah right on my heels.

"Get in there," she pointed to an open bathroom door that connected to her bedroom.

"For what?" I asked.

"Don't sass me," she threatened, still pointing at the bathroom.

I walked in and was immediately assaulted by the delicate smells of perfumes, soaps, and powders that could only be an indication of a woman's bathroom. I liked the smell of it. It reminded me of Sarah. This was the room where she was often naked, toweling herself off on the flowery mat after bathing herself with scented oils.

"Get those off," she slammed the bathroom door behind me. I didn't resist. I didn't know what she had planned, but at least it was just her and me for once. She did have her camera with her, but she put it down on the edge of the sink before turning on the shower water. I stripped the shorts off and kicked off my shoes and socks, then climbed into the shower with my back to the water. Sarah grabbed my hand, turning the front of me toward the warm water.

She picked up a bar of soap and a wash cloth, then scrubbed at my cock and balls with them, pumping my cock a few strokes, then wiping the wash cloth around my nut sack and between my legs.

Sarah put the soap and wash cloth down again, rinsed the soap from my cock and balls, then turned off the water, handing me a towel almost before the water stopped dripping out of the shower head.

"That's the strangest shower I've ever had," I patted my cock and balls with the towel, drying the only parts that had been washed with soap.

Sarah pulled me from the shower, then got down on her knees in front of me, staring at my cock as she wrapped her hands around my back. Gripping both ass cheeks, she pulled my hips forward and engulfed my cock with her mouth, letting out a faint moan as she did so.

She sucked at my cock with her mouth, rubbing her face around on my crotch like a sex-hungry animal. Her fingernails dug into my ass.

"You really are a big pussy," she said, making eye contact and licking at the head of my cock between phrases. "I can do whatever I want with you."

I grabbed her hands and tried to push her away.

"Don't do that," she warned. "You don't want to suffer the consequences."

I didn't say anything, but just looked down at her. With my little cock, I stood there naked, completely powerless while she, the dominant one, was on her knees in front of me, completely clothed and in full control.

"I was getting so turned on out there," she admitted, stroking my cock up and down as she talked. "Watching you humiliate yourself in front of my friends with your little cock bouncing up and down was soo cute. If I had any hopes that you could satisfy me with this little thing, I would have pulled my panties to my knees, bent over, and spread my ass cheeks so you could get your cock in my pussy from behind, but no, I can't do that," she measured my cock with her fingers, "Because this is all you have." She held her fingers up so I could get a closer look. I didn't need to be reminded of how small my cock was. "Do you think you can cum for me with that little thing again?"

I nodded my head, "It might take longer this time," I warned.

"As much as I'd like to just sit here and suck your cock, I don't want the girls to get suspicious. I don't want them to know I like this little cock of yours, okay?"

I nodded my head again.

"Here," she said, handing me her digital camera, "Would some nasty pictures make you cum faster?"

"I'm sure they would," I turned the camera on and started to review the pictures in reverse order. First, I saw the pictures of Melissa and her wet, little pussy. Damn, it was hot. Getting sucked off by Sarah and looking at pictures of Melissa's pussy was an unbelievable combination, especially the way Sarah was sucking my cock so passionately, and the kinds of pictures she'd taken of Melissa. To get pictures that were any closer, she would have had to have had the camera inside Melissa's pussy. In several pictures, Melissa's little clit was visible.

I kept flipping through the pictures until I got to the one the girls had taken of me the night before. They were really very damning to me, showing off the length, or rather the shortness of my little cock. I tried not to focus on the pictures with me in the, but instead, looked at Linda in the pictures. She photographed even better than she looked.

Then, I came to the picture of Linda's hand around my cock as I was cumming. Linda was looking directly at my cock at the precise moment that I had just shot a load of cum that was just starting to fall. It was a good stream, too, the first end of it falling back down like a kind of jagged question mark while the end of the stream was still spilling from the head of my cock. I'd never seen a picture of a stream of my own cum frozen in time like that.

Next was the series of pictures from when I was jacking off for the girls. I skipped right through those, seeing the count was still at 60 when I got to the beginning, I knew there were at least that many pictures left on the camera before they'd taken any of me.

"You like looking at pictures of your little cock?" Sarah giggled, stroking my cock.

I didn't answer. I just kept looking through the pictures. I wondered if any of the rest of the pictures on her camera had any more nudity in them. I flipped it into the index mode, showing nine pictures on the tiny screen at a time. None of the other pictures were of any interest, just boring stuff that people seem to take at random – friends hanging out at parties, people with beers in their hands, and that kind of thing. She even had a dozen or two pictures of shoes taken inside a shoe store, whatever those might have been for.

Sarah continued to suck my cock. She was slurping at it and tugging on my balls with one hand. I liked the feel of her tongue on my cock, but she was rougher with my balls than I would have liked.

I was about to give up on my hopes of finding anything else of interest on the camera until I checked the built-in storage on the camera itself. The pictures I'd been looking at had all been on the expansion card.

Sure enough, there were some pretty interesting pictures on the camera itself. Apparently, Sarah liked to take pictures of people while they were sleeping. First, I found a series of pictures of girls sleeping and having their tops lifted up or their panties pulled to the side. One of them looked a lot like Linda, but I couldn't be certain. The lighting was kind of bad and the pictures were focusing on her pussy and asshole, so there was very little to go by.

Then, I came across some pictures of other guys' cocks, and these guys weren't much bigger than me. There were two different guys in the pictures, each of them with an erection, each of them sleeping, and each set of pictures had at least one picture of Sarah's hand holding a ruler up to the guys' cocks.

Looking at the background in the pictures, I could tell all of the pictures were taken in Sarah's bedroom. Most were on her bed. Some were on the floor. Then, it hit me, they weren't sleeping, they were passed out. The same was probably true for the girls. One way or another, Sarah had gotten each of those people, two guys and at least three girls, to come back here after a night of partying, then after they were asleep or passed out, she took advantage of them.

She'd probably forgotten these pictures were on the camera, or at least didn't think I'd bother to look at what was on the camera and that I'd just stick to looking at what was on the card.

Sarah was sucking my cock, but it was taking me a little longer to cum. I'd just shot a serious load not 15 minutes before she started sucking my cock, so I didn't think I'd be able to cum again very soon.

"How does it feel knowing I can do anything I want with you?" Sarah asked, stroking my cock up and down.

For the first time, I noticed she had her hand down the front of her shorts. She was stroking her pussy with one hand as she stroked my cock with the other.

"Maybe I should get out my strap-on and fuck you up the ass, little man. How would you like that?" She stopped stroking my cock. Her hand went under my balls and up behind them until I could feel her middle finger sliding up the crack of my ass. "I think you'd like to have a big cock up your ass, wouldn't you?" She didn't wait for an answer. Instead, she slid her mouth back down on my cock. Her finger slid up between my legs. When I felt the tip of her finger touch my asshole, I clenched it tight. She must have noticed my reaction. As soon as I clenched up, she started circling my asshole with the tip of her finger as she vigorously sucked at my cock with a hand down the front of her shorts.

My whole body was now tense. She was right. I felt like a powerless pussy, standing there with my teeny little cock in her mouth as she fingered herself, probably with more pleasure than I could ever expect to give her with my tiny cock. At the same time, her finger was dancing dangerously around my asshole, just daring to go in. Nearly every move she made or little flicker of her finger made me tense up more. I'd never had anything up my ass before and I didn't want to start now. The prospect of her invading my ass with her finger frightened me. If she violated my ass, this would be the last step in stripping me of any remaining dignity I might have.

My body quivered. Sarah looked up at me, almost grinning as she sucked at my cock. I'd never been so powerless. Her words were true. She could do anything she wanted to me, anything at all. With that thought, I relaxed a little, feeling some comfort in admitting defeat to myself. As I relaxed my sphincter, I could feel Sarah's finger pressing against it, but not going in. Instead, she applied direct pressure, jiggling her finger back and forth rapidly, sending shockwaves up my body. At any second, she could easily violate me and stick her finger in.

I don't know what came over me at that point. The motion of Sarah's hand rubbing up and down on my asshole was causing her wrist to bounce against my balls in a rhythmic fashion and before I knew it, my entire body tensed up and I let loose with a shot of cum into Sarah's mouth. Although it was an intense sensation, after the load I'd shot in the back yard fifteen minutes prior, I knew this one would have much less substance than the first one. Sarah continued to suck at my cock as I bucked against her face. We made eye contact. My face intense with frightened pleasure, hers twisted with sinister fulfillment. She'd made me cum and she was pleased with herself.

Sarah pulled her hand away from my ass, slid my cock out of her mouth, and pulled her hand out of her panties all at the same time. She appeared to be finished. Then, leaning her mouth toward my cock again, she spat my cum out onto my softening cock. My cum and her saliva oozed down my crotch and onto my legs. A little of my cum hung on her lower lip and dripped a tiny bit onto her chin.

Sarah made a disgusted face, wiped the cum from her mouth and chin with one hand, and smeared the cum onto my chest and stomach.

"Clean that up and get out," she said, standing and moving to the sink. I used the towel she'd given me to wipe the cum off of me while Sarah rinsed her mouth out in the sink. I opened the door and started to leave. Sarah turned to face me. "Don't fucking tell anyone about this," she commanded, her face a picture of hatred.

I nodded my head and left. This gave me a lot to think about. I'd learned a lot about Sarah in the past two days. She was one unusual girl with some strange concepts of how to treat people. I got to thinking about the pictures I'd seen on her camera and wondered if she'd treated any of those people like she treated me, and if they'd been passed out from too much drinking or maybe Sarah had slipped something in their drinks.

All of this was entirely too much to think about, but if that wasn't strange enough, the events that happened next were even more strange. I almost don't believe them myself.