One Thing Leads to Another Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For some reason, knowing she'd never had a cock in her ass made fucking her even hotter. Also, having Linda and Melissa watching me fuck Sarah in the ass was driving me over the top. I was about to cum and it was going to be a good load.

I could feel my sore balls tightening up. I started fucking Sarah harder and faster. At the same time, I gripped her hips tighter, sinking my nails into her skin.

"Ow, fuck!" Sarah complained. "I'm glad you don't have a bigger cock. This would really be hurting."

I kept slamming my cock into her, feeling and hearing my pelvis slap against her ass with each thrust.

Then, I started to cum. On the last thrust, I withdrew a little too far and pulled my cock all the way out of her ass, just in time to start to spew cum onto Sarah's back.

"Ungh! Fuck!" I grunted involuntarily as a stream of cum shot from my cock onto Sarah's back. The first shot was a single thick strand that extended most of the length of her back, making almost an S-shape starting at her shoulder blade and ending in the center of the small of her back.

"Unnnh!" I grunted again, shooting some a few more small strands onto her reddened ass. When I'd finished cumming, I milked the remainder of my cum out onto her ass, squeezing every little drop onto her red skin.

Having finished, I sat back, resting my ass on the heels of my feet.

With her torture complete, Sarah wiggled loose from my grip and Linda's. Sarah rubbed her scalp with one hand as she sat up on her knees, rotating at the hips to look at her reddened ass.

Sarah turned to face me. "Oh, my God," she said. "Look at what you did to my ass!"

Surprisingly, he didn't seem very upset for having her ass raped or for having me shoot cum all over her back.

"I think that's going to bruise," she added.

I guess the fucking and the spanking and hair-pulling mellowed her out. Then, her modesty got the best of her. Without warning, Sarah left the room again, presumably to go clean up.

"What's going to happen now?" I asked Linda.

"Like what?" Linda asked in return. "She's probably going to try something else to get us back, but I wouldn't worry if I was you. I'd be more concerned with what Tiffany is going to think of your pictures."

"Yeah, that sucks." I said. Linda went into the living room and sat on the couch.

"Are you okay?" Melissa asked, looking down at my balls.

"I think so," I lifted my cock up and examined my nutsack. "Holy shit!" I could see some serious indentations in my skin where Sarah's fingernails had dug into my skin.

"Let me see," Melissa said. I stood up on wobbly legs to let her get a closer look. "That looks really bad." She took Sarah's towel, laid it out on the couch and had me sit down next to Linda with my shorts off. She went into the kitchen and returned with a cold washcloth.

Melissa got down on her knees in front of me and had me spread my legs. First, she ran the washcloth over my cock and balls, handling them gently as she cleaned them. The cold washcloth felt good on my sore balls. After she finished cleaning my balls, she left the washcloth on my balls like a cold compress.

Strangely, I didn't feel embarrassed to have my little cock out in the open around Linda or Melissa this time.

Melissa got up from her knees, then plopped down next to me on the couch. I was seated between Linda and Melissa. When Linda started flipping through channels on the TV, Melissa pushed the washcloth off my cock and casually started playing with my cock.

Not surprisingly, I got hard rather quickly again.

Linda looked over at my stiffening cock, then smiled at me. "You're turning out to be a lot more fun every day."

12