One Thing Leads to Another Ch. 07

Story Info
Steve must face Sarah - and Tiffany - about past events.
7.3k words
4.65
31.1k
15

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the last incident, I decided to lay low for a while. The reality of what had happened really hit me. I had pretty much raped Sarah while Melissa and Linda watched. Everything I did that day was so uncharacteristic of me. Sarah had pushed me so far with everything she'd done to me, but I know that's no excuse for what I did to her in return.

Besides my remorse, my balls were also really sore from the way Sarah had gripped them and pulled on them. For more than a day after the incident, they were swollen and discolored. I kept a cold compress on my balls for nearly two days and the swelling finally went down, but four days later, Sarah's claw marks were still a dark purple.

Even if I had the courage to go over there and deal with the girls, my balls were too sore for me to risk doing anything with them. Those girls, especially Sarah, had a way of making me end up naked somehow or another and on two separate occasions, Sarah had tortured my balls and left me in some serious pain.

Not only that, but the things they did to me were really embarrassing. It all started with Melissa giving me that massage and finding out how small my cock is. Then, I came in her hand and she made me jerk off for her and for Sarah. That was just the beginning. After that, they stripped me naked in my own living room so they could show my little cock to Linda and April. Then there was the strip basketball game.

This latest incident was the worst one yet. Sarah said she'd sent some of those compromising pictures to Tiffany, who had a crush on me. I'm sure after seeing those pictures, there was no way she was going to want to have anything to do with me. I had no desire to face her. Doing so would be so embarrassing. She'd probably laugh right in my face.

For four days after that incident, I stayed in the house and didn't go outside at all, not even to get the mail. My phone rang and the girls kept leaving me voicemails, including Sarah, Melissa, Linda, and even April. They also sent me more than a dozen texts a day, but I deleted them all without listening to the voicemails or reading the texts. I didn't want to be tempted to deal with them and end up doing something stupid or being the butt of one of their mean jokes about my cock.

Sarah was the meanest. Not only did she laugh at my little cock and make fun of it repeatedly, but she squeezed my balls to the point that I practically passed out, not just this last time, but when she was trying to get me to show my little cock to her friends.

Melissa was a little mean, too. She wasn't nearly as bad as Sarah, but she liked making fun of my cock. She even admitted to me and everyone else that she got turned on by making me embarrassed. That wouldn't be so bad if she didn't like to do it in front of her friends at my expense.

April wasn't so bad, I guess. With her tiny tits, she was in kind of the same boat as me. She never really was mean to me, I guess, so I decided not to hold anything against her.

Linda was really the only one of the bunch who ever took up for me. And now that I think of it, she did it all the time. She never made fun of me and she always took a neutral side or stood up for me when I was being too much of a pussy to take up for myself. Maybe I shouldn't have ignored her calls or texts. It didn't matter now, she'd stopped calling on the second day.

Then there was Tiffany, a beautiful girl that would have been any man's dream. She was nothing like any of the other girls. Where they were party animals and socialites, she was quiet and reserved. She also had that girl next door appeal, while at the same time, she looked like she could be a glamour model. Whenever she talked to me, she seemed like she was happy to see me and a little shy. That always struck me as odd, though. As pretty as she was and as friendly as she was, I figured she would have had guys fighting for her all the time. I'm sure she can't go anywhere without a dozen guys hitting on her. That made me wonder what she could see in me.

Here it was five days after that last incident and I was sitting in my living room with only a shirt on, sitting on a towel and watching TV by myself.

The doorbell rang. I had no intention of answering it, but I thought it would be in my best interest to see who was there. I peeped through the peephole and was shocked to see a cop standing there. Fuck! Sarah must have gone to the police. I started to panic.

I ran back into the living room, then froze in place as the doorbell rang again. I pulled on a pair of shorts and realized delaying the inevitable wouldn't help me. I had to face up to the trouble I was in.

I opened the door.

"Steve?" the policeman asked.

"Yeah," I answered. "That's me."

"Do you mind if I come in?"

"Uh, sure," I opened the door and let him in.

"Sorry to disturb you, but I got a call from one of your neighbors."

"Yeah?"

"A miss Linda..." and he said her last name, but I couldn't make it out. It sounded like it stated with a V and ended with a Z, but I couldn't make out what he said in between. "Do you know who I'm talking about?"

"Linda? Yes. I know her." Why would Linda call the cops on me? I didn't ask it out loud, but he must have known what I was thinking.

"She said she hasn't seen you in several days and that your car was home."

"Yeah?" What the hell was he getting at?

"She said you'd been injured and she was worried something might have happened to you."

"Oh?" Now, I get it. Linda had sent the cops to see if I was okay. "I'm fine now."

"That's good to hear. I suggest you call your neighbors and tell them you're okay."

"I'll do that," I said. We exchanged a few pleasantries before the policeman left. As I was opening the door to let him out of the house, I was startled to see Sarah standing in front of my door. Shit! What did she want? She had a bruise on the side of her face, which she obviously tried to cover with make-up.

Seeing that bruise on her face, although that was Linda's work, not mine, made me that much more worried she would say something to the policeman, but Sarah only smiled politely as the policeman left, like she had no interest whatsoever in talking to him, then rushed to the door before I could close it.

"Can I come in?" Sarah asked.

"I don't think now is a good time," I said.

"Please? I just want to talk to you," Sarah pleaded. "I'll only take a few minutes and I'll leave when you ask me to leave."

"No, I'd better not..." I started closing the door.

"I just wanted to apologize," Sarah said quickly before I got the door closed completely.

"What?" I opened the door again, certain this was another trap.

"Please, let me come in for just a minute. I need to apologize properly."

"Really?" I was incredulous. I opened the door and let her in. "Would you like to have a seat?"

"No," Sarah smiled painfully and giggled a little. "It's still hard for me to sit down. Check it out." She turned around and lifted her skirt slightly, not enough for me to see anything at all. "Go ahead, lift it up."

I gripped the bottom of her skirt with my hands and pulled her skirt up to her waist. She wasn't wearing anything at all under the skirt. Her ass was bruised on both cheeks from where I had been hitting her. Even after five days from the time I'd beaten her ass with my hands, there were no signs of healing.

"Wow," I was regretful for having done that to her. "Did I do all that?" I asked.

"And more," she nodded, turning slightly to show me her hip where I had clawed my nails into her skin. There were several crescent-shaped bruises where my nails had dug into her skin. "It's worse on the other side," she said, turning around to face me, unashamedly flashing her pussy to me in the process. I never thought of Sarah to be shy, but to show herself naked to me in that way seemed to me to be somewhat submissive for her. Every other time I'd ever seen her, she'd been the one in charge. Now, here she was being submissive in front of me, showing me the bruises I'd inflicted on her.

I was taking it all in, but I was still remorseful. I squatted down in front of her to get a better look at my claw marks. I ran my fingers across her flesh, feeling the indentations and raised bumps where her skin had bruised and had swollen. None of my marks had broken the skin, but they did leave some deep bruises.

"It's not going to scar, is it?" I asked.

"I don't think so." Sarah lowered her skirt again, gently smoothing it back in place.

"I bet some Vitamin E lotion would help a little," I said, although I don't know why I would think that. I guess it might help bruises or something.

"Yeah, well, I don't exactly have anyone to apply it right now," she explained. "Nobody is talking to me. Well, Linda is a little, but she just yells and tells me what a bitch I am."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, but it's true. I, well, that's why I'm here."

"Because Linda sent you?" I asked.

"No," Sarah lowered her head, unable to look me in the eyes. "I've always been so competitive and the kind of person who always gets her way and when I found out you and Linda had gotten the best of me, I snapped. I just wanted to apologize for the way I treated you and especially for sending those pictures to Tiffany. I didn't think things through."

"I did things I should apologize for, too," I started to explain.

"Yes, you did. And those things are unforgivable. I don't think I'll ever forgive you for those things you did," Now she looked at me angrily, glaring into my eyes. "I can't believe you did that. I don't forgive you and I don't think I ever will, but right now, this is my apology. Maybe some other time, we can get to what you did to me, but for now, I don't want to talk about it."

"Okay," I said quietly. Wow, that was a bit of a switch. I guess that was about as good as I could have expected it. In a way, I was really glad she didn't say she had enjoyed it or that she had thought about it and that she enjoyed being treated that way.

"I think that's the worst thing you could have ever done to me," Sarah continued. "Have you ever treated a woman like that before?"

"No," I said.

"I hope you never do again. That was the worst thing that ever happened to me."

"I'm sorry," I said.

"I don't ever want to talk about it again. And I don't want to talk about it now."

Then, there was silence for a few minutes. We stood there looking at one another for what seemed like an hour, but I'm sure it wasn't more than a couple of minutes.

"I've been doing a lot of thinking for the past few days," Sarah said. "Lying on the couch on my stomach gave me a lot of time to think. Did you know I haven't even been able to wear panties after what you did?"

"I'm sorry," I said. I was starting to get the idea that spanking her and clawing my nails into her was much worse in her mind than having had my cock in her ass without her consent.

Sarah's mood seemed to change again. She looked down at my crotch and said, "How have you been?"

"I'm okay," I said. I knew what she was talking about. She meant how she'd clawed at my balls with her nails and squeezed them so painfully.

"Are you really?" She looked me in the eyes.

"Yeah, I'm okay."

"May I?" She asked, gesturing toward my groin.

I backed away, shaking my head.

"I understand why you wouldn't want to show me, and I really am sorry. I promise I'll never treat you that way again."

"Wow, that's really a switch." I was really surprised.

"I'm sorry I sent those pictures to Tiffany, too."

I lowered my head. I couldn't think of anything to say in response to that. There wasn't anything she could do to make up for that one.

"I talked to her about that," Sarah said.

"You did?" I couldn't believe it. "What did you say?"

"I told her I only did it because I was mad at you."

"How did she react?" I asked.

"She... Well, she asked if it was really you."

"And what did you say?"

"I told her it was. What else could I say?"

"How did you tell her you got the pictures in the first place?"

"Actually," Sarah paused, "It never came up."

"It didn't?"

"No," Sarah explained. "I guess Tiffany just assumed I'd blackmailed you or tricked you or forced you to give me the pictures somehow."

"Oh," I wasn't sure how to react to that.

"She wants to talk to you," Sarah said.

"I don't think I want to do that," I admitted. "What the hell could I say? I can't imagine how that conversation would go. I think you pretty much ruined that any chance I had with her."

"No offense, but I didn't see you making a move any time soon anyway," Sarah said. "I'm not trying to be mean, but how long have we lived here now? And you've never said more than hi and bye to her this whole time."

"That's true." I agreed. "I guess I never would have done anything. If I did, she would have found out at some point."

"Don't be so quick to sell yourself short," Sarah realized the double meaning of her words. "Uh, you know what I mean."

"I think it's too late for that now."

Sarah and I talked a while longer. She never did sit down. I don't blame her. Those bruises on her ass looked pretty bad. After talking to her, I did feel a bit better. I just regretted any of it had to happen. Even after Sarah's long talk and her apology, I still didn't have a good feeling about facing Tiffany or any of the other girls.

===================================

I resumed my everyday life and went about my business, ignoring the girls next door and all their friends. I just didn't feel like facing them.

One afternoon, I'd just gotten home from work and was unloading groceries into the house. I should have parked in the garage, but it was a mess, so I had to park in front of the house. As I carried groceries into the house, I ran into Tiffany. She saw me before I saw her and I wasn't quick enough to avoid her.

"Need some help?" Tiffany asked. She looked as good as ever, wearing a low-cut top (as usual) and a little cotton skirt that left little to the imagination.

"Not really," I said. "Thanks."

Tiffany was undaunted. As I walked back toward the car, she walked alongside me, her heels clicking every step of the way. When I got to the trunk of the car, she grabbed a handful of bags and followed me into the house, setting the things down on the counter with everything else I'd carried in.

"You've been avoiding me," Tiffany said as I started putting groceries away in the cupboards and the refrigerator.

"No, I haven't." I lied.

"You haven't answered my calls or my texts." She was telling the truth. "You haven't answered the door when I knocked."

"No, I guess maybe I have been avoiding you."

"Why?" Tiffany asked, sitting down on the barstool in front of the counter and crossing her legs. Damn, she looked good.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"You're not mad at me, are you?" She asked quietly.

"Why would I be mad at you?" I asked in return. Finished with putting the groceries away, I had no excuse to avoid eye contact with her.

"This is the first time I've ever been in here," Tiffany said innocently, smiling and looking around the room. "It's nicer than I thought it would be."

"Really? Why is that?"

"I don't know," She said, looking around the room. "I thought it would look kind of retro or something, you know?"

"I guess," I had no idea what she was talking about. "Would you like to see the rest of the house?"

"Sure!" Tiffany hopped up from the stool and straightened her skirt out.

I led Tiffany around the house, showing her each room. I don't know what interest she would have in the house, but at least we weren't talking about anything embarrassing.

"Here's where I sleep," I said, pointing into my bedroom.

"It's nice," Tiffany said, entering the room. Without being invited, she sat on the edge of the bed and crossed her legs again.

"I guess that's about it for the house," I didn't know what to do. I hadn't expected her to plop herself down on my bed like that.

Tiffany leaned back on the bed a little, resting her weight on her palms. The movement caused her skirt to rise up a little. I couldn't help directing my attention to her rising skirt. Tiffany couldn't help but notice me looking at her legs.

"Can I ask you something?" Tiffany asked.

"What?" I asked in return, afraid of what she might want to ask.

"Do you like me?"

"Sure, you're okay," I said. Real smooth, I know. I'm such an idiot.

"No, I mean..." She paused, gathering her thoughts. "I think I made myself rather obvious around you."

"Obvious?" I asked.

"You couldn't possibly miss the hints," Tiffany said.

"I guess not," I agreed. Even if I had, Melissa and Sarah had both told me that Tiffany had a crush on me.

"Did I do something wrong?" Tiffany asked.

"Wrong? No," I was feeling uncomfortable talking about this. I sat down next to Tiffany on the bed.

"Then why didn't you ever ask me out or just try to hang out with me?"

"I don't know. Maybe I was just shy. Or maybe I figure you're getting hit on all the time by other guys and you'd turn me down."

"It's okay," Tiffany sat upright again. I felt a shiver run down my spine as Tiffany placed a hand on my knee. "Can I ask you something else?"

"I guess," I said, afraid of what she might ask next.

"Are those pictures really of you?"

"If they're the pictures I think you're talking about, then yeah, I think they're of me." Shit, that was the subject I was hoping she wouldn't get into.

"Oh," She said, but she didn't sound disappointed. "I probably don't want to know how Sarah got them, do I?"

"I don't think I'd want to tell you," I felt my face flush red with embarrassment knowing Tiffany knew how small my cock was, and I didn't even know which pictures Sarah had sent her, but I'm sure, knowing Sarah, the pictures must have been the most compromising. She had so many to choose from, including some where she's holding a ruler up to my cock to measure it. There were also the ones where Sarah had her face next to my cock, making fun of it. I didn't want to know which ones Tiffany had seen. And, I didn't really want to talk about it.

"I can understand that," Tiffany said. "I know how manipulative Sarah can be. The other girls can be almost as bad whenever she's around, too."

"Yeah, that's true," I said, wishing she would change the subject.

"Can I see?" Tiffany asked.

"See what?" I was horrified. She wanted to see my cock.

"I want to see it," she said quietly.

"Why?" I asked. "You have pictures."

"I know," Tiffany paused. "I want to see it in person."

"No, I don't know why you..."

"Please?" She pleaded. "I won't make fun of you. I promise."

I shook my head.

"And..." Tiffany leaned in close, pressing her breasts into my arm, then whispered, "If you do, I'll let you in on a little secret..."

"What kind of secret would be worth..."

"Believe me," Tiffany interrupted, whispering. "It's worth it."

"I don't think it's a good idea," I argued.

"Please?" Tiffany asked. "I may never ask you for anything again. Besides, what do you have to lose?" The fished in her purse and pulled out her smart phone. A few seconds later, she had brought up a picture of me. She zoomed in on the image of my erect cock. "Is this you?" She asked.

"Ugh!" I exclaimed. "Okay, okay, just put it away."

"You'll show me?" Tiffany sounded excited.

"Yes," I reluctantly agreed. "But on a few conditions. First, no making fun of me. Also, I don't ever want to talk about it again. And, I want you to delete the pictures from your phone and your computer and your e-mail and everywhere else you have them. And delete Sarah's copies, too."

"It's a deal," Tiffany sounded excited. "I'm not sure I can delete every copy Sarah has, but I'll try."

12