One Time Ch. 04b

Story Info
Debbie and I visit the big city for drinks and dancing.
3.9k words
4.37
37.8k
39

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,143 Followers

I decided to step up my camera technology and not rely on my cell phone. I did some research and ended up with a winner.

I purchased a super slick and super small camera capable of recording lengthy video as well as taking snap shots. This little gem is about the size of a pack of gum and yet it has 32mg of memory capable of long video recording or more pictures than I could take in a week. It requires little light and yet produces high quality results.

The beauty of it is I can easily cup it in my palm and capture amazing results undetected. After practicing with it, I even managed to amaze myself.

I had a business meeting coming up in Portland in a couple of weeks and decided to ask Debbie if she wanted to come along. I wasn't sure what might happen or what might come up, but I wanted to be prepared.

On my way home from work, I stopped at this little boutique that advertises sexy attire for petites.

I walked in and was pleased to see a girl that was almost exactly the size of Debbie. She was maybe an inch or two taller, but aside from that her body would be a good example of the size I would need to buy for my wife.

I explained that my wife was inordinately shy, so I was looking for something I could get her that might help coax her out of her shyness, and that could be sexy.

She pursed her lips as she thought. "I think I might have exactly what you're looking for. Do you know her size?" she asked.

"Aside from being an inch or maybe two shorter than you, your bodies are about the same," I answered with a smile.

She walked to a row and began shuffling through the selections. Finally she pulled out what looked like a dinky little dress that had what looked like buttons running up the front from the bottom to the top. It was a light tan color.

When she held it up to herself, she said, "These are not buttons, but rather snaps that can be unsnapped up from the bottom to show a little more leg, or unsnapped from the top to show some cleavage. Depending on how shy your wife is, she can unsnap any amount."

She held the dress to her and unsnapped about three of the snaps at the top. "Most generally, it is worn like this. The neck line lies down and gives the dress the collar look. The material at the top is stretchy so it can be worn on or off the shoulders," she explained.

The dress came down to a little above mid thigh on the sales girl. "I'll take it!" I said.

When I arrived home I told Debbie about my upcoming meeting and asked if she wanted to come along?

"Oh, I would love that. I could do shopping while you're at your meeting," she giggled.

"Just don't go hog wild," I cautioned her with a smile. "On the chance you might want to go, I bought you a little something to wear if we get the chance to go out while we're there." I handed her the box containing the dress.

Throwing open the box, she smiled as she pulled the dress out. "Oh, I love the material," she exclaimed. "Will it fit?" she asked.

"I hope so; the sales girl looked to be your size, go try it on."

Moments later she walked back in the living room wearing the dress snapped from bottom to top. "I love it," she said with a giggle, and a slight twirl.

I stepped up to her and unsnapped the top 3 buttons. "The sales girl said it is normally worn this way," as I pulled the dress off her shoulders exposing her bra straps. "You would have to lose the bra of course," I added as she turned beet red.

I kneeled in front of her and unsnapped the bottom 4 snaps. This exposed her legs to about mid thigh. Debbie blushed a deeper shade of red.

"The sales girl said most do this as well," I added hoping she might buy into it.

"Well I am not sure about this," Debbie said as she looked at herself in a mirror on the wall. "I do have a scarf that would go with this dress perfectly," she added as she examined her reflection.

Our departure date arrived and we were on our way. I am not fond of flying so we drove to Portland and arrived late in the afternoon. At the hotel, we grabbed a quick bit to eat then fell into bed exhausted. Without her being aware, I snapped several pictures of Debbie getting undressed for bed with my new camera. They turned out perfect.

I attended my meeting the next day and Debbie went shopping. That evening, we decided to dine at the hotel since the restaurant there was quite nice.

I told Debbie to wear her new dress and maybe we could go out for dancing and a few drinks after dinner.

She went to change in the bathroom, while I tidied myself up.

When she emerged I was blown away. She had left 2 of the snaps undone at the bottom of the dress. On the top, she had left 3 of them undone and had the dress pulled off her shoulders. Best of all, she was bra-less. She was of course beet red and her swollen nipples were very, very noticeable.

"Oh, WOW babe, you look incredible!" I exclaimed as I gazed at her. "Look what you did," I added as I pointed to my tenting pants.

She turned a deeper shade of red. "Don't get too excited," she said as she draped her scarf around her neck and adjusted it so it covered her aroused nipples.

"Oh come on baby, that's like covering a priceless work of art," I whined.

"Let's go eat," she giggled as she turned toward the door.

The material of the dress fit her tight ass like a glove and made me want to pull her back into the room and ravage her on the spot.

We had a light dinner and I told her I would call us a cab to take us to a club for dancing and drinks.

I stepped into the lobby and called. I asked the cab dispatcher to send us a cab driver that knew where the dance clubs were that catered to blacks.

"I can do that," the dispatcher responded, "should be there in 10 minutes."

I went back to our table and told Debbie our cab would arrive shortly.

As we climbed into the cab I said, "I asked the dispatcher for a driver that knew the clubs, so take us to whatever you recommend."

The driver's jaw was hanging open as he stammered, "Ah, well ya, I know the clubs alright, but ah..."

"Perfect, "I interrupted him, "let's go."

"Whatever you say," the driver said with a shrug.

We arrived at a nice looking establishment and I paid the cab.

We entered and as we walked into the main area I could tell Debbie was a little surprised.

"Ah, do you notice anything different about this club?" she whispered to me.

"Well, now that you mention it, it seems a little dark in here," I laughed.

We were the only white people in the entire place that I could see.

"I am sure it will be fine," I said casually as I directed Debbie toward an open "U" shaped booth. The booths had high backs so they afforded some privacy to the occupants.

She slid into the booth hesitatingly as she continued to look for any other white people. All eyes were clearly on us, as I ordered us drinks.

No sooner had our drinks been delivered than a tall black guy walked up to our booth.

He was wearing what looked like silk black balloon pants. Like something from Ali Baba. They were different for sure, but on him, they seemed to fit. He had tight fitting polo shirt on and considering he had a bit of a pot gut, he should have gotten a size larger.

"You folks lost?" he said.

"Ah, pardon me," I responded as Debbie sunk in her seat clutching her drink.

"I asked if you folks was lost," he repeated.

"Well no, at least I don't think so. I just told the cabbie to take us to a place for dancing and drinks, and he brought us here," I explained.

"HA," he blurted, "and he brought you here huh," he bellowed more laughter.

He was eyeing my wife as he said, "Well my name is Dick, around here they call me Big Dick," he laughed again as his gaze shifted from me to Debbie.

"Oh, well I am Gary, and this is my wife Debbie," I said as I reached out to shake his hand.

"Tell you what," he said as he moved to slide in beside my wife. "I will sit with you two and ain't no body gonna fuck with ya as long as they see you're sitting with Big Dick," he laughed as he slid over against my cowering wife.

"They will assume I invited you two so they won't fuck with you," he laughed again.

"Well, I appreciate that Dick, we are from out of town and just wanted to have a few drinks and maybe dance a little," I said.

"Hey no problem man," he said as he ordered a drink from the bar maid.

We chatted a little and I learned he was a long haul trucker and enjoyed coming to this place regularly. Debbie had not uttered a sound, but sat clutching as well as gulping her drink. I ordered another round when the bar maid brought Dick's drink.

As Big Dick and I chatted, I pulled my camera out of my pocket and held it under the table.

I noticed as Big Dick slid in next to Debbie she jumped a little. At first I thought he had just bumped her when he slid in. when I reviewed the video later I saw that he had put his hand on her thigh the minute he slid next to her.

She had her legs closed tightly and his huge hand soon began to move up and down on her thigh.

He and I talked about what it was like to be a long haul trucker and all the places he had driven to. All the while, Debbie was fidgeting in her seat and continued gulping her drink.

She was gulping her third drink when Big Dick asked, "You mind if I dance with your little wife here?"

"No, I don't mind if it's OK with her," I added.

Without waiting for a response from her, he quickly slid out of the booth and grabbed her hand across the table pulling her toward the dance floor.

I jumped up to let her out from my side. She was giving me a stern scowl as she was being pulled out of the booth by Big Dick. I acted like I had not noticed her scowl, but it was obvious. As she stood up, I hooked her scarf and when she stood, it fell to the seat.

She lurched and was trying to reach it but Big Dick was whisking her toward the dance floor before she had a chance to reach it.

I captured them on the dance floor with the camera and the video later revealed Big Dick was clearly enjoying my wife's erect nipples and breasts as they jiggled and bounced to the music.

As the song ended, Debbie was already heading back to our booth when a slow song came on and Big Dick pulled her back to the dance floor.

The video later revealed he wasted no time in cupping Debbie's breasts and pinching her erect nipples. At a point, three more snaps were popped open and his hand was inside her dress mauling her bare breast as they danced. Debbie was clearly trying to stop his advances but without success.

Finally the song ended and Debbie managed to break free from him as she struggled to snap her dress back up before she got back to the booth.

I stood and as she slid into the booth, she quickly grabbed her scarf and pulled it back around her neck and down to cover her erect nipples. She was, as I expected, beet red.

She quickly grabbed her drink and gulped it down as Big Dick slid back in beside her.

"I have to hit the can," I said. "I will order us another round," I added as I rose to head toward the bathroom.

In the bathroom as I stood at the urinal the guy next to me casually commented, "That your girlfriend?" he questioned. "Wife," I replied. "Lucky bastard," he mumbled.

"No offense, but she has a body that won't stop," he muttered.

"None taken," I responded, "and I agree," I laughed.

When I got back to the booth I was a little surprised to find a guy sitting in my seat.

"You must be Gary, the hubby," he said as he nudged Debbie and Big Dick to slide over.

"I am Eddy, a close friend of Big Dicks. Have a seat," he said as he continued pushing my wife and Big Dick over to allow me to sit.

"So Big Dick tells me you own your own business," he said casually.

"Ah well, yes I do and we're her on business for a couple of days," I said still more than a little perplexed at not being next to my wife.

Debbie was scrunched down in her seat between the two guys and sipping her drink through the straw. I noticed she had one hand under the table so I quickly pulled my camera out and began shooting what was going on under the table as I chatted with Eddy.

The video later revealed Big Dick's hand over my wife's and closed around the shaft of his exposed cock. His hand clenched over hers was moving her hand up and down on his rock hard cock.

Eddy rambled on about how he too was a long haul trucker and had known Big Dick most of his life and on and on and on. He was a real chatter box and did most of the talking.

Big Dick's mind was obviously on other things as the video revealed that in addition to pulling his big cock out and pulling my wife's hand to it under the table, he had managed to unsnap a couple of buttons lower on her dress and had his big hand buried between her now parted legs.

At first I had not noticed when I slid in the booth next to Eddy, but Debbie's scarf was not around her neck and her swollen nipples were clearly visible through her dress.

Big Dick finally spoke, "You little wife is one hell of a dancer Gary," he said with a chuckle.

"That she is," I responded. "Did you enjoy it babe?" I asked.

"Oh ah, yes it was ah f-f-fun" she nervously replied.

"Did Big Dick behave himself on the dance floor," I asked with a chuckle.

"Y-y-yes, he was a perfect gentleman," she blurted as she squirmed in her seat.

I ordered the table another round and Debbie immediately bent forward and began drinking hers through the straw as now both of her hands were under the table.

Eddy had gotten quieter and the video later revealed why. He had pulled his cock out and pulled my wife's hand to it under the table. She was now stroking a cock in each hand as she gulped her drink through the straw. Big Dick was no longer holding her hand on his cock; instead she was slowly jacking him off on her own.

Both Big Dick and Eddy took turns telling trucking stories so there was no lull in the conversation.

"You know Gary, some guys have all the luck," Big Dick slurred, the booze clearly taking effect.

"How's that?" I asked.

"Well look at little miss Debbie her with her rock solid fucking body looking hot as hell, and with these tits," he slurred.

"I mean, fuck man she is fucking gorgeous and her tits man, I mean they are hot," he reached up with both of his hands, one clearly very wet from where he had it, and wrenching it apart, popped it open to her waist.

Eddy reached over and grabbed one of Debbie's exposed tits and began mauling it. Big Dick grabbed the other and did the same. I pulled the camera from under the table and captured the scene as they caressed and mauled my wife's exposed breasts.

Neither of her hands came up from under the table. That surprised me.

"Hey come on guys, knock that shit off, she is very, very shy and that is not cool!" I said sternly.

Surprisingly that seemed to get their attention and both of them released her breasts as they tugged her dress together covering her tits, not bothering to snap the dress back up.

"Anyway man, we're sorry but she is so fucking hot and you are so fucking lucky. No offence man," Big Dick slurred.

Eddy had suddenly stiffened and sat quietly as he fidgeted in his seat. The video later showed his cock erupting as he groped my wife's tits. A big stream of cum splattered against the bottom of the table. Several spurts landed on Debbie's dress and bare legs through the snaps Big Dick had opened.

Her hand was coated with his warm cum as she continued stroking his deflating cock. Her other hand seemed to pick up the pace on Big Dick's cock as Eddy was spurting cum all over.

Eddy could not speak as he sat and shuddered in his seat. Big Dick was stuttering his slurred words as Debbie worked more vigorously on his cock. Her tits wobbled and jiggled noticeably, but I did not comment on that.

"Piss break, be back soon," I announced as I slid out of my seat and headed to the bathroom. After taking a leak, I headed back.

As I got to where I could see our booth, I was surprised Eddy was gone and I was even more surprised my wife was as well.

I maneuvered through those dancing and could see Big Dick had both hands on the table and was clenching his fists tightly. He appeared to be staring at the ceiling.

When I was just about to the booth, suddenly my wife's head popped up from Big Dick's lap beneath the table. She sat back in her seat. Her left breast was completely exposed but she had not seemed to notice. She was wiping her lips as I slid in beside her.

"Did you drop something?" I asked.

Nervously she stuttered and stammered, "Oh ah, I w-w-was looking f-f-for my scarf."

Her scarf was draped over the back of her seat, but I said nothing. Cupping my camera I directed it below the table. The video later revealed Big Dick's very wet cock lying limply over his thigh. There was a small dribble of cum starting to drop from the tip. He had obviously been drained. My wife's hand was gently rubbing his wet cock as it grew limp.

Suddenly she noticed her breast was exposed and she quickly clutched her dress together and began snapping it up.

"Can you let me out?" she mumbled as she coughed, "I have to visit the little girl's room."

I slid out to let her out, noticing the snaps on her dress were still open in the area of her pussy. There were a couple of buttons still closed below, so it held her dress together.

Big Dick had not uttered a word since I had returned.

"Where's Eddy?" I asked.

"Huh?" Big Dick slurred, "Oh he left."

"What the fuck happened while I was gone?" I asked sternly.

"Wow man, you are one lucky mutha fucker," Big Dick finally responded.

"What happened?" I repeated.

"Huh?" he responded as if in a haze.

"What happened here while I was in the can?" I asked again.

"Huh, oh ya well your hot little wife went down on me and swallowed my load man," he slurred, his head lolling from one side to the other.

He continued, "Sorry man, but Eddy and I couldn't help ourselves. She is just so fucking hot man..."

"She swallowed his load too?" I asked.

"No man, he blew his under the table cause she was jacking him off. She was jacking me off too then suddenly after you left, she scooted back a bit and the next thing I know she had my cock in her mouth man..." his voice trailed off.

"I can't believe it man; she took me deep throat man. Ain't nobody done that to me before man..." his voice trailed off again.

"Then what happened?" I asked.

"I'm telling ya man, when I felt her chin on my balls and my cock in her throat I couldn't stop myself. I ain't never felt anything like that in my life man..." his head rolled back on the back of the seat.

"I thought I would drown her, but she swallowed it all..." his voice trailed off again as he closed his eyes.

A short while later Debbie hurriedly returned to our booth.

Big Dick sat with his head back and his eyes closed. He may have passed out for all I knew.

Debbie spotted her scarf as she got to the booth. She grabbed it and said, "Let's go, now!" her voice urgent, as she grabbed my hand and began pulling me from the booth.

I stood and she tugged me toward the exit. "Hey, what's the rush?" I said as she pulled me to the door.

We left Big Dick sprawled in the booth. For all I know his wet cock was still hanging out.

"I will explain in the cab, l-l-let's j-j-just go!" she stammered excitedly.

As it was getting close to closing time, there were cabs at the door and we quickly got into one and gave the driver the name of our hotel.

On the way she leaned over and whispered what had happened and why she wanted to leave so quickly. I could see she was glowing red as she told me what had transpired.

She had gone to the bathroom and as she was coming out, two guys were waiting. She said she tried to move past them when they reached over and grabbed her breasts and began squeezing them and pinching her erect nipples.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,143 Followers
12