One Time, She Cheated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I didn't expect you to call me, as usual, and I certainly didn't expect you to pay me a surprise visit. So I told you the story about the movies and what not and then I called Charlie and asked him to come over." She went on. "We had been talking a lot the past few days and he came over once or twice and helped me feel better you know..."

She told me earlier that the time Charlie had come over and made her feel better they had cuddled together on the couch. She said nothing happened but that there was an unspoken sexual tension. She also said from the way she was laying she could feel his muscular arms and it was turning her on. She said he was lightly brushing his fingers up and down her side which was actually making her wet and caused her to squirm a little. She told me after a while she could feel him growing a hard on in his pants and that it was right up against her ass. But nothing else happened.

"So he came over and then what?" I pressed.

"Well we started out just talking in the kitchen. I had told him I needed to forget about some stuff and he brought a bottle of Jack to help." She was very easy to get drunk. "We had a few drinks and were playing some drinking games. We both got fairly sloppy and started falling into each other and such as we were laughing."

"Uh-huh?"

"And then you know..."

"No I don't know that's why I'm asking."

"Well one thing led to another and I ended up kissing him and he kissed me back and then it went from there to us fucking." She looked upset now. "There wasn't really any talking about it or anything like that...like I said I just needed my mind taken off everything and I didn't want to talk just fuck so we did."

I could tell she was getting upset and she was starting to tear up so I let it drop. She apologized again on the verge of tears and I told her not to worry about it that it was over and done with and in the past.

I'm pretty easy to get over things and the incident really didn't bother me and I barely even thought about it. But when I did think about it my gut reaction wasn't anger. It was actually arousal. The thought of it turned me on and the image in my head of her being fucked so roughly from behind by Charlie made me hard.

It wasn't just seeing her with another guy. I've seen that plenty of times with our lifestyle. But it was the thought of something forbidden. Knowing that she was doing something she shouldn't, something wrong. Knowing that she was fucking this guy behind my back and enjoying it. Seeing the look of pure pleasure on her face fucking a guy other than me when we hadn't previously agreed or planned on it. Call it taboo or whatever you like but something about it turned me on. That and the obvious intimacy they shared usually reserved for just us, like the caressing and the kissing.

Even to this point Jessica didn't know that I had stood outside watching them for so long. I told her that I had just walked over and saw them getting dressed and that was it. After I told her that it was like she saw an opportunity and she told me that if it made me feel any better Charlie wasn't that good and she didn't really enjoy the sex.

"You didn't?" I asked incredulous.

"No not really. It wasn't that good. He kinda just laid there and I had to do all the work. I didn't even really have an orgasm it was kind of boring. You're much better!"

I knew she was lying of course, because I had seen everything. But I let her think she had me convinced because it was a trivial matter at the time. And for some reason it turned me on even more. She had told me this about a month or so after we got back together and we hadn't talked about it again for like a year as I said.

A week or so after I had brought the subject back up again we were fucking and I thought about it. I couldn't help how horny it made me and I wanted to bring it up in bed to judge her reaction. She's one of those people that is always more open and honest when she's fucking. I can typically get her to tell me anything or admit to any thought or fantasy she's had.

We have in the past discussed our past encounters with old boyfriends and girlfriends in bed. A pastime that stimulates us both extremely. A story for another time perhaps...but this was different. This was a fling she had while we were together so I wasn't sure how it would fly.

I was on top of her with her legs pinned back and her knees were up beside her head fucking away when I looked into her eyes and brought it up in between gasping for breath. There was one particular part about it that bothered me and I wanted to know about.

"mmm baby I have a question about that night with you and Charlie...ahhh..."

Her eyes snapped open and she slowed her pace a little. "ummm ahh...uhh what is it baby?" She whispered.

"Why did you guys leave the window open?"

"Wha..ahh..what?"

"Well I was able to see you guys because the blinds were all the way open and I could see right in. Anyone in the neighborhood could see..."

She paused for a second as if she was contemplating telling me a lie, I saw this coming so I put my best fuck on her, nice and deep like. She gasped at this and then she said "ahhh..oh yeah baby like that...fuck my pussy...GOD...ahh that's why we left the blinds open...so people could see...it...ah...you know how being watched turns me on."

"Yea but I have friends in the neighborhood and everyone there knows us both..."

"That was part of it baby...ahhh GOD that feels so good...part of me was mad at you so I wanted people to see but mostly just the thought..ahh...thought of someone seeing me do something so dirty and wrong turned me on a lot...." She looked at me and I could tell from her eyes that she was afraid I was about to get pissed.

Instead I simply replied with the truth: "God baby that's so fucking hott, you're such a slut that turns me on so much...ahhh..."

When I said that she smiled and resumed fucking me back...only there was more pep in her step if you follow me. I knew it had turned her on as well. As you know from reading our other stories we both have a humiliation fetish and I could feel it taking hold.

She pulled me close and whispered in my ear, "Do you like that baby? Ahhhh!! Do you like..umm...do you like knowing that someone could see us....that I wanted someone to see us...does it turn you on? Ahh GOD yesss..."

"Mmmm yea baby you know it does." I replied. "Turns me on so much knowing you were fucking him where anyone could see."

I could feel her smile against my neck. Her breath in my ear. "You know I think Bear saw us. He pulled in while we were going at it...I'm pretty sure he stopped and stared before going in. Then I saw his curtains moving a little." She sounded hesitant about this. Bear was a good friend of mine that I had went to high school with and lived a few houses over from Jessica across the street.

The thought that my friend might have seen my girlfriend fucking Charlie almost made me cum inside here right then. "God baby that's so hott." Thinking back Bear did act a little weird around the two of us for a few months after that went down.

"Really baby?" She seemed generally surprised. "Knowing one of your good friends saw me fucking another guy and watched...probably jacked off to..ahhh yea like that. Jacked off to it? Shooting his load to the sight of these tits bouncing while Charlie fucked me right where your cock is now." She touched her tits and pussy for emphasis.

"Holy fuck baby yesss. God keep talking like that and I'll fucking cum my brains out! Haha" I laughed

She smiled and dug her nails into my ass pulling me in harder.

We finished fucking without talking about it anymore. But over the next few days more and more details came out during our fuck sessions.

I found out that Charlie's best friend Jake was supposed to come over at some point and have a few drinks with them but he was running late and didn't know if he'd make it. Jake is a skinny little guy also in the Reserve and he was always pretty cool to me...more so than Charlie at least. Well Jessica and Charlie forgot all about him once they got into it and apparently the left the door unlocked. Needless to say Jake eventually showed up and walked in on the two of them fully naked fucking. She said she was riding Charlie when Jake showed up and he got a good look at her tits and her pussy before she could cover up. Charlie threw a pillow at him and told him to leave which he did. However Jessica said they went back to fucking right away, her riding Charlie again. This time she said she was riding him reverse cowgirl facing the window and she noticed Jake outside the window staring and smiling. She said she hesitated at first but then was like what the hell? And put on a little show for him rubbing her tits and pussy really getting into it.

She said he motioned that he was coming back in and a few seconds later barged back into the room this time naked from the waist down. They both turned at his entrance and he announced: "I'm getting some loving too! Yeehaww!" and wiggled his hard dick back and forth. But then Charlie got up and chased him out of the house and watched him leave before going back to work.

Over time we talked about more and more details of that night during sex. I finally admitted that I had seen a whole lot more than I let on and told her everything. She was immediately turned on especially when I told her how I couldn't look away and how much it turned me on to see her fucking him.

She went on to tell me more of how it happened. She said it was all true they got drunk and kissed and it went from there to fucking without much discussion. She said it started by her reaching into his pants and jerking him off which led to her blowing him for about an hour she said believe it or not. She went into detail about how she sucked his balls into her mouth and how she gave him the best blowjob she could.

Then he threw her down and ripped her clothes off and started eating her pussy. She said he didn't have the finesse I did and it was more like a dog licking it but she liked it anyway.

Then it was a parade of every position imaginable all throughout the house. But that her favorite was the doggy style in her bedroom which I was present for most of. She said he really put it on her.

"So you didn't talk at all?" I asked again during sex one night.

"Well a little here and there just basic stuff like oh yeah I like that and fuck me and stuff like that."

"That's it baby?" I pressed.

"Mmm ahh...no not exactly. At one point he asked me if you ever fucked me this good...ahh"

"What'd you say baby?" I asked with my cock buried deep inside her.

"I said 'God no baby, he's never fucked me this good...God you're so much better.' And smiled up at him." She fucked me with a renewed vigor. "And then he asked if he was bigger than you and I told him he was much bigger and that you had a little dick."

Hearing this I came instantly inside of her much to her delight. Later I asked her how big he actually was and she said that he was probably half and inch shorter than me but probably an inch thicker in circumference and that he had a really fat head that was fun to suck on.

She admitted how much she had enjoyed fucking him and that he was actually very good. She also admitted that she had occasionally thought about it after the fact and masturbated or thought about it when we were fucking. But she said she always felt bad and guilty afterwards and then didn't think about it again for a long time.

The last time we talked about it I got the most out of her and we both really got into it.

"Mmm yeah baby, I loved his fat cock going in and out of my tight little pussy over and over...God it felt so good!"

"Mmm that's so hott...did you really like it baby? Was it better than mine?" This was our way of me telling her it was okay to go ahead and do some humiliation.

"Ah God baby, it was so much thicker than your cock. It stretched me out and filled me up. That fat head felt so good going inside me over and over again. Nice big fat cock. God it felt so good!" I could tell she had another orgasm at this point thinking about it.

"God his muscles were so big and they felt so good...and he fucked me so hard. Way harder than you ever could baby, he's so much stronger. I'll never get fucked that hard again baby...not by you..."

This spurred me into fucking her in the exact same position he did as hard as I could manage. I'll admit I'm not as strong as he is, but I have some muscle of my own, more tone and definition than sheer mass and I used every bit of it to try and fuck her as hard as Charlie had. I was rough, spanking her and pulling her hair...everything I saw him do.

She was clearly enjoying it by her gasps and moans of pleasure but she kept up the game:

"Aww baby...that's not hard enough! Come on! Harder!" I started fucking her even harder and she yelled at me "HARDER! HARDER BITCH!!!"

I fucked her with everything I had and then some. Her reaction was laughter. She laughed at me saying "Haha, it's okay baby...you just not as big as Charlie...his arms are way bigger and he's stronger. Just give it up you can never fuck him like me. Not like a real man...just like the little bitch you are! AHH!"

I somehow dug down and found more and fucked her with every bit of it and we both had explosive orgasms.

We don't talk about it much anymore even during sex, because we have so much else going on and its really not even that big of a deal anymore.

And yes we are still both happily together and no neither of us will ever cheat on the other. Don't hate...it's just how we are. But do enjoy! And if you have any questions feel free to contact us!

12