One Time Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Luckily for Quinn it seemed Santana was too preoccupied with actually wanting to fuck her to make the comparison, the Latina quickly strapping on the toy, getting onto the bed and pressing the dildo against Quinn's entrance. Then of course Santana had to taunt, "You want this cock?"

Quinn blushed and gritted her teeth but swiftly replied, "Yes."

Santana smirked, spent a couple of long seconds sliding the strap-on up and down Quinn's still extremely wet pussy lips, and then ordered, "In that case... beg for it."

Quinn opened her mouth to snap angrily at Santana, but her aching need to be fucked got the better of her, "Fuck me. Fuck me... please fuck me. Fuck me you AHHHHH FUCKKKKKK YESSSSSSS! FUCK ME!"

Honestly Quinn had expected Santana to drag this out so it totally took her by surprise when her former minion slammed forwards, driving the large strap-on dildo deep into the blonde's pussy. Which was a good thing, because after only a few words Quinn was so frustrated she had been very close to hurling the type of soul crushing insults at Santana which would have totally ruined the moment and possibly led to another slapping match. Instead Santana's strap-on ended up quickly sliding through Quinn's hot hole like a knife through butter, the brunette's thighs smacking against the blonde's butt cheeks in what felt like no time at all. The sound of their flesh smacking together then quickly became a recurring theme as Santana began slowly but enthusiastically fucking Quinn.

The experience was unfortunately not without a stretching sensation which bordered on painful, however it was easily dwarfed by the pleasure Quinn felt from having her sex so filled with a big hard cock. Quinn could have almost pretended she was acting like a good little straight girl if it wasn't for the soft, feminine skin touching her own, particularly those fingers which were digging into her hips and bringing back vivid memories of just how easily Santana had used those wicked fingers of hers to make her cum, something which Santana clearly wouldn't struggle to do again now it was her strap-on which was inside Quinn's cunt.

Another thing making it difficult for Quinn to pretend she was being fucked by a guy was Santana's far too regular commentary, "Yesssss, that's it Quinnie, take my dick. Take my big dick in your tight little cunt! Mmmmmmm yeah, take it like a good girl. Take it like a good little straight girl."

Doing her best to ignore the other 'Bitch-Goddess' Quinn gripped tightly to the bed sheets while also burying her face in them. Not because she couldn't think of about a billion bitchy comebacks, she could, but if she used any of them it might lead to Santana slowing the speed of the fucking or worse stopping it all together and Quinn couldn't even handle the thought of that right now. Not when whatever initial discomfort she had felt was quickly becoming a distant memory as her already well fucked pussy adjusted to the size of Santana's cock resulting in heavenly pleasure to flood Quinn's body with every thrust.

An added bonus of hiding her face in the bed sheets was that it somewhat muffled her constant moans, groans, cries and even whimpers of pleasure. More to the point Quinn didn't have to see the smug look on Santana's face as she forced those sounds out of her.

There was indeed a huge smug grin on Santana's face, but why the hell wouldn't there be? After all, what self-respecting lesbian wouldn't want to have a girl as scorching hot as Quinn Fabray bent over and screaming in pleasure from the skilled fucking she was giving her?

Quinn's attempts to muffle her various sounds of pleasure were incredibly cute, Santana particularly loved making the perhaps now former HBIC whimper like a little bitch, but the Latina was hearing the other ex-cheerleader loud and clear. In fact Santana was pretty sure everyone else on at least the floor could hear them, if not the whole of Lima. Preferably the latter because make no mistake, Santana Lopez wanted everyone to know she was fucking the hell out of Quinn Fabray.

Santana wasn't even using all her strength to pound Quinn's pussy. Not yet anyway. Sure, what she was dishing out now was much rougher than the super slow thrusting Santana had started out with but it was still a fraction of what she was capable of and she really had Quinn on the edge of cumming, the only thing stopping the blonde from begging her for it being her own stubborn pride. Not that Santana needed to hear it, super hot as it may have been, especially as they could be here for hours if she waited. Besides, even her own awesome stamina had its limits.

So, why wasn't Santana switching from skilfully to roughly fucking the hell out of Quinn's cunt? Simple, the Latina was greedy. She'd pushed Quinn so far already to such great success that Santana just couldn't stop herself from aiming higher. As in just a little higher from where her cock was currently plunging in and out of Quinn's body.

Feeling deliriously desperate to cum Quinn was just about to force herself to softly beg Santana to make her cum when all of a sudden she felt the other girl slide her right hand from her hip to her butt cheeks. Santana gave the full, well rounded flesh a firm squeeze and then pulled one cheek out of the way so she could slid a finger along the stretched lips of Quinn's pussy, almost but not quite touching the dildo that was pounding in and out of that tight hole. This momentarily confused Quinn, then she suddenly got it when that finger moved upwards to press against her butt hole.

Before Quinn could protest Santana slammed that pussy cream covered finger forwards, penetrating Quinn's anal ring and burying that digit up to the knuckle in her forbidden orifice.

"Oh fuck Q!" Santana moaned, momentarily taken aback by the feeling of her finger practically being crushed before smirking and adding, "I didn't get the chance to tell you this when my face was buried in your pussy, but damn girl, you've got a tight little ass hole."

Gritting her teeth Quinn did her best to ignore the Latina, desperately hoping Santana would just finger her ass hole a little bit and make her cum. Truthfully she had known Santana would pushed the issue, but it was nice to have hope, if only for a few long seconds.

"Question is, is it virgin tight?" Santana smirked while gently pumping her finger in and out of Quinn's ass hole, "I mean, your baby daddy was always trying to stick it up my butt no matter how many times I shot that little fantasy of his down, but I kind of doubt he was able to talk you into it. Trouty mouth probably doesn't have it in him to even ask. And the less said about your other main squeeze Shrek Boring Missionary Position Hudson the better, so I guess that just leaves the geriatric teacher you were dating. So how about it Fabray, did you let a senior citizen pop your anal cherry?"

"No, and you're not going to either." Quinn spat, seeing where this was going.

"Come now Q, let's not say things we don't mean. Especially seeing as how I can keep this up all night." Santana lied, "So if you want to cum anytime soon you might want to consider a little butt fun."

Becoming enraged Quinn lifted her head up, looked back over her shoulder and firmly stated, "Tana, if you don't cut that out and make me cum right now I'm going to slap you so hard that OHHHHHH GAWWWWD!"

Santana grinned widely, the moan of pleasure Quinn let out coinciding with the twisting of her finger inside her butt the sweetest music she'd ever heard, "So hard that you what Q? Speak up, I can't hear you over the sound of your moans."

Quinn would've liked to have angrily objected but she was too busy burying her face in the duvet to try and hide her shame. She couldn't believe she had moaned like that from something so vile. No! She hadn't. She wouldn't do something like that. It was the strap-on cock, which even though it was no longer pumping in and out of her was still filling her pussy up so wonderfully, making Quinn feel so much pleasure that having Santana's finger inside her ass was no longer bothering her.

Unfortunately for Quinn that theory was quickly disproven as in one swift movement Santana pulled the dildo from the blonde's pussy and began increasing the pace of the finger fucking. Quinn still hung onto the idea that the cry she let out was from the movement of the dildo, which was mostly true, but that didn't excuse the moans she let out a Santana continued fingering her butt.

After what felt like an eternity of this, but in reality was only about a minute or so, Santana offered Quinn a lifeline, "I'll tell you what Fabray, how about you give me ten minutes to do whatever I want to this tight little ass hole of yours. And by whatever I want, I mean popping your anal cherry by shoving my dick up your ass. If you absolutely hate it after that I'll pull out and fuck your pussy with my tongue or one of my other dildos or whatever you want. But, if I get you to moan while this dick is inside this tight little hole your ass is mine."

Immediately Quinn opened her mouth to shoot down this horrifying proposal but her words were lost to the latest moan to escape her lips. She tried again but Santana just kept fingering her ass so hard that Quinn struggled to even form a coherent thought in her head. Oh how she needed to cum. She would do just about anything for it, even suffer such a gross indignity as being butt fucked. So after a few long seconds Quinn found herself whispering, "Five, ooooohhhhhh, five minutes and you tell no one."

"Sure thing Quinnie." Santana beamed, pulling her finger out of Quinn's ass hole.

"And not another word out of you!" Quinn added quickly.

"No problem, once my dick is in your ass." Santana grinned as she pushed one of Quinn's butt cheeks to the side to grant her better access to the blonde's butt hole, "Just try and relax. Make it easier for both of us to get my dick up your ass."

Quinn blushed but did as she was told, relaxing as much as possible as she felt the head of the dildo pressing against her back door. Of course Santana couldn't just shove it in right away and get it over with. No, the Latina had to drag it out, slowly pushing forward so Quinn had to feel every agonising moment of her ass hole stretching. Not that it was as physically bad as she feared, but it gave her time to anticipate the pain to come. At least when she'd had that car accident she hadn't seen it coming. For her this was so much worse, because for Quinn Fabray a brush with death had nothing on humiliation.

Over the past few years Quinn had learned to redefine her understanding of humiliation as the world just seemed to drag her over the coals, however the moment Santana's strap-on slid into her ass hole Quinn couldn't think of anything she'd been through which was more humiliating than this. Santana Lopez had just taken her anal cherry, a fact which would haunt her for the rest of her days. This was a mistake. She had to stop this. She had to, "AHHHH!"

Despite her already pale complexion Quinn momentarily became even whiter before beaming redder than blood. Or at least that's how it felt like to her as with only the second thrust Santana forced a cry from her lips which had a noticeable undertone of pleasure. And despite her best efforts those type of cries seemed to continue to escape her tightly pressed together lips, Quinn desperately gritting her teeth, pressing her face so deeply into the sheets she was almost suffocating herself, anything to stop her treacherous mouth from condemning her to humiliation even greater than the one she was currently submitting too.

While Quinn was in hell Santana was in heaven. Literally. As in obviously on her way to this disaster of a wedding she'd been hit by a truck or something because this had to be her own personal heaven. Granted it wasn't what she'd imagined but what could possibly be a better way to start off an eternity in paradise than popping Quinn Fabray's anal cherry? Especially right after taking Quinn's lesbian cherry? Santana couldn't think of a God damn thing, just like she couldn't think of anything more beautiful than the sight of Quinn's ass hole stretching widely around her strap-on. Well, maybe a few things just as hot but most of them involve bittersweet memories with a different beautiful blonde she didn't want to dwell on now.

Instead Santana focused on the here and now which involved slowly inching her strap-on dildo into Quinn's ass hole, a task which proved just as heavenly as taking Quinn's anal virginity. Why? Because pretty much right from the get go Santana won the bet, Quinn letting out tell-tale cries of pleasure right from the get go. Then Santana officially won the bet. She and Quinn both knew it, but it wouldn't be the first time Quinn had been a poor sport so Santana decided to make sure the evidence was indisputable. She did this by grabbing a firm hold of her friend's hips with both hands and beginning to pull out of her. Then she pushed into her. Then out of her, and into her again, the process repeating itself until Santana was fucking Quinn's ass at a steady pace.

Fucking Quinn's ass. That's what Santana was doing. She was fucking Quinn's ass. Ass fucking the almighty Quinn Fabray. Fucking the little church girl in her ass. Fucking the former president of the celibacy club up the butt. She was butt fucking the head bitch in charge of McKinley high, ass fucking the head bitch in charge of the Cheerios, anally fucking the head bitch in charge of the Unholy Trinity. The biggest HBIC Santana had ever known other than possibly herself was currently face down and taking Santana's strap-on cock up her ass.

Santana was so overwhelmed by these proud thoughts that she almost missed Quinn beginning to moan uncontrollably. Luckily for Santana no matter how much Quinn tried to hide them her moans were almost deafening, as were her groans, cries and whimpers. And sure, there was still a little undertone of pain for a while but shortly after Santana's thighs began smacking into the other girl's butt cheeks every sound out of Quinn's mouth was of pure pleasure, the pale blonde clearly enjoying the ass fucking almost as much as the caramel skinned brunette was.

This fact caused Santana to become so lost in fucking Quinn's beautiful butt that she completely lost track of time and sodomised the other girl far beyond the agreed upon five minutes. The upside was Quinn had been moaning in pleasure long before that five minutes was up, something Santana reminded herself when she finally noticed the time. She was also very willing to point that out to Quinn, even though it didn't seem like the former Cheerios Captain was in any condition to argue much of anything. Still, Santana figured it was only right that she informed Quinn that she had lost the bet. And by 'right', Santana meant she desperately wanted to rub it in.

Unable to hold back any longer Santana gloated, "Looks like you lose Fabray. Mmmmm yeah, you're the loser of our little bet, and I'm the winner. That means your hot loser ass is mine. Mmmmmm, all mine. Gonna fuck your hot ass hard and deep, turn your virgin back hole into my own personal fuck hole because as of right now your ass is mine! Mmmmmm ohhhhhhh fuck, Quinn Fabray's tight little ass hole is all mine! Toda la mina! Toda la mina! Su agujero de culo poco apretado es todo mío!"

Seemingly losing her God damn mind Santana started endlessly yammering on in mostly Spanish, Quinn getting the idea that from the words she could understand that it was probably better that the horny Latina wasn't simply speaking English. It was less embarrassing this way, especially because Quinn was in no condition to offer any sort of retort. She hadn't been for some time now but things had escalated to the point that Quinn wasn't sure she could have strung a coherent sentence together if her life depended on it.

In addition to what appeared to be mindless trash talk Santana had increased the pace of the butt fucking until the sound of her thighs pounding into Quinn's butt cheeks was deafening, as was the blonde's screams of pleasure from having her butt hole so savagely slammed by the other girl's strap-on dick. The brutal contact of flesh on flesh was so hard Quinn felt like she was getting spanked, but she didn't care. She couldn't care. Not when such an intense ecstasy was flooding her body, making Quinn lift herself up onto all fours and begin slamming herself back against the rectum wrecking thrusts like a shameless anal whore.

Truthfully Quinn wasn't shameless. In fact she had never felt so ashamed and humiliated in her entire life, but that only seem to enhance the exquisite ecstasy she was feeling. There was just something so wonderfully perverted about enjoying an act she had always thought of as degrading and disgusting, and even though Quinn knew she would hate herself for it later, and sort of hated herself for it now, she couldn't help becoming an eager participant in the anal sex. In doing so she felt like a total slut, far more than when she had cheated on her boyfriend with his best friend, or had sex with a teacher, or anything else. She also felt more submissive than ever before, a feeling Quinn had felt on occasion and never liked, but now? Now she couldn't get enough of it. She couldn't get enough of any of these feelings and she wanted more. More, more, more.

There was something else Quinn wanted. Something that she wanted so desperately that eventually she found herself pleading hysterically, "MAKE ME CUM! MAKE ME CUM! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SANTANA MAKE ME CUM! MMMMMMM OHHHHHHH PLEASE, FUCK ME AND MAKE ME CUM! HARDER! FUCK ME HARDER! OOOOOOOH GAWWWWWWWD PLEASE FUCK ME HARDER! FUCK MY ASS! POUND MY ASS AS HARD AS YOU CAN AND MAKE ME CUM AAAAHHHHHHHH OOOOOHHHHHH GAWWWWD YESSSSSSS!"

Quinn hated having to beg like that but it proved totally worth it as Santana made her cum like a rocket seconds later, the Latina finding a way to hammer her former cheerleading captain's ass hole even harder than before and making her cum easily as hard as when she had gone down on her. Maybe even harder. Honestly it was hard for Quinn to tell as her first anally induced orgasm melted her mind until she was only aware of her untouched pussy spasming around nothing, her ass clutching down tightly onto the toy cock Santana was effortlessly slamming in and out of her butt hole, the brunette's thighs smacking off her ass cheeks and most of all the rush of euphoria she was feeling from all this hard back door assault. Then Quinn had her second anally induced orgasm, quickly followed by her third and fourth which caused her to lose awareness of everything around her, the poor blonde once again reduced to a quivering wreck by Santana Lopez.

Ass fucking Quinn Fabray to multiple orgasms was one of the proudest moments of Santana's life. Maybe the proudest. After all making Quinn cum was an achievement, as was becoming possibly the only girl who would ever get her fingers and tongue inside the former HBIC of McKinley, however that would have never have happened if it wasn't for Quinn throwing herself at her. To be fair she would have probably never been able to butt fuck Quinn either however Santana had been able to take advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity and achieve something no guy had ever done, or possibly would have done, and it was like the biggest boost to her ego ever.

Having Quinn Fabray on her hands and knees in front of her, slamming her ass back against her, taking every inch of her cock inside her ass with every thrust, feeling Quinn's juicy ass cheeks jiggling against her thighs, hearing the other girl screaming joyfully from being fucked in the ass, it... it was beyond words. Santana could literally think of no words which could do justice to the paradise she was currently in while pounding Quinn's ass with every ounce of her strength. The best she could do was simply acknowledge the fact that even though the base of the dildo was ramming against her clit with each thrust it was only icing on top of the giant cake which was fucking Quinn Fabray in the ass.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers