One Touch

Story Info
Two enjoy being one.
828 words
3.75
35k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedVixen
RedVixen
36 Followers

One touch was all it took to melt my resolve. We talked part of the night, dinner, danced, and the whole time, I watched your movements, so sexual and primal. I told you during dinner that I've never been with a black man before and I watched as your eyes lit up with interest. We made it back to your house, where you had candles lit, already anticipating the event. We kissed softly at first, then hunger for each other demanded we kiss deeper, we broke the kiss, my creamy white hands running along your ebony skin made me shiver. My passions taking over I pulled your shirt free and ripped it open, oh god, such beautiful skin, I leaned down to kiss your chest, so warm and luscious and can feel you chuckle at my impatience.

You pulled me up, and slid to your knees, running your hands under my dress, caressing my hips. Your fingers pull the waistband of my panties down to my ankles and I stepped out of them, tossing shoes with them. Then you did the most erotic thing I've ever seen, you pressed your nose to my crotch and breathed deeply, murmuring how much you like my scent. My auburn hairs tickling your nose. I watch as your tongue snakes out and slides along my slit, sending shivers through my body. I watch through a haze of lust as your dark lips wrap around my pink clit and you tongue it gently. I whimpered and my legs quivered, not sure if I could stand up much longer. You nibble at my clit till my hands grab your head, so close to cumming for you. You let go and stand up and pull my dress off, my pale skin flushed with desire. I'm completely nude for your eyes and hungry for your beautiful black body...

You pulled me too you, your hands pressed to my back and butt as we kiss, so deep and wanting. My breasts crushed to your chest, it's making my nipples so hard piercing your skin. You smile and tell me how beautiful I am, all of your imagining couldn't have prepared your for my beauty as you laid me down on the rug. You stand up and take off your torn shirt, my eyes drinking in your body. You reach down to your jeans and pull the button and zipper down. My breath catches in your throat as I realize you aren't wearing any underwear, one of my fantasies I've told you about. You lean down to pull off your jeans and your cock springs free, standing at full attention. I look at your body in amazement, and suddenly I'm a little nervous about you being able to fit. You see where I'm looking and smile, murmuring that you would never hurt me, so my fear is one I don't need. You stand to your full height, showing me your naked form, and my legs spread automatically, inviting you in.

You lean down and close my legs and I whimper in protest, but you silence me with a kiss so strong and demanding, my whimpers turn into ones of want and desire. As we drink each other's passion, you straddle my hips, bringing your full weight onto me and I moan into your mouth. My hands caress your back, delighting in the warm skin and muscles I find there. Your hips settle and your cock is nestled in the junction of my thighs, rubbing my clit softly. My back arches and I groan into your mouth, my want is so strong, so close. You release my mouth and press your hips into mine, grinding yourself against my button and I whimper your name. My hips rise on their own, my climax spiraling higher. We lock eyes and you press down hard on me, and I cry out in sheer pleasure as my orgasm explodes throughout my body. I shiver and buck against you, gasping for air as waves of satisfaction roll through me. You watch me intently as I climax against you, holding me tight, your hips grinding on me, giving me every bit of pleasure you can like this. My hands grip your shoulders as I writhe beneath you, finally collapsing, totally infused with heat, passion, and satiation.

I opened my eyes after what seemed eternity to find you smiling at me, your fingers caressing my skin. I sigh happily and kiss you softly. Your lips are so exquisite I tell you. You smile and reply that you've never seen anyone respond to you like that, it was amazing to watch. I tell you that I've never had an orgasm like that before, so intense and powerful and it's because of you. You shift your legs between mine and settle on top of me, tonguing my neck. My thighs are wet from cumming and now they are pressed against you. I shiver at what’s to come...

RedVixen
RedVixen
36 Followers