One Trick Penny Ch. 10

Story Info
Wife indulges her husband's fantasy of her as prostitute.
2.2k words
4.48
23.2k
4

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bigger Bang

"Thanks for meeting me here." I looked around the room of the restaurant of the Aventeen Hotel for our waiter. I wasn't sure Quinn would want a glass of wine, but was sure I needed one. Wednesday afternoon. I knew that would be a busy working day for her.

"No, it is nice to have a break between clients," she said waving to the restaurant manager. He nodded in acknowledgement. A minute later, two glasses of Sauvignon blanc were delivered to our table without asking.

After taking a sip, Quinn said, "Don't worry about rushing, I set my own schedule."

"You don't have someone waiting?"

"Sure, but they'll wait. If they get too horny, they can find someone else, that's fine. I'm never hurting for business."

"You do all your activities here?"

"Most. I never work from my condo. Besides, this place is sheltered."

The waiter returned to take our order. I felt a little uneasy about what I was about to suggest and waited for the appetizers to arrive. I wondered what the word "sheltered" meant, but I was more interested in talking to her about my latest idea and didn't want to be sidetracked.

She took another sip of the wine. "You seem quiet."

"I hope you won't think this is a totally stupid idea. I want to give Dave a special treat."

"I take it; I'm involved. I'm sure I won't think it's foolish."

Quinn was as always, perceptive. I was sure she'd already figured out the first part of my plan. Still, I might be able to surprise her.

"Would you be willing to do a threesome? I'd pay your going rate, of course." I had some money saved up from Dave and some of my other minor adventures; this seemed a great way to use it.

"Ah, Ménage à trois. Every man's fantasy. So few are able to reap the full benefit, but they all want to try." She had a wry smile across her face. "Sure, I've performed a lot of those. I'd love to share a client with you."

"There's more to it. You wouldn't happen to have a long blonde wig, would you?"

I went on to explain that with her petit stature, if done up correctly, she'd be a perfect partner for Penny."

~ ~ ~

Two days later, she arrived at my motel room at 8 PM. I styled the wig to drape past her shoulders with bangs over the eyes and applied the lipstick and makeup in a fairly conservative manner, without being too austere. I had her dress in a coquettish black garter belt with opaque stockings, but wear a pair of extreme chunky heels, that brought her eye level only an inch below mine. The final touch, of course, was the pair of black thick rimmed glasses.

As we looked at ourselves in the mirror, Quinn was the one that exclaimed, "Oh my gosh, we really do look just like those two girls from that television show. I'm Bernadette."

Not completely identical. Quinn's nose is smaller and my face isn't as round, but we made a convincing pair of replicas.

She looked around the room and in a voice two octaves higher said, "You know, this place is a dump. You deserve better next time."

She even sounded convincing. I nearly doubled over from laughing so hard.

"So, when Dave gets here, is he going to knock on the door and say 'Penny' and knock again and say 'Penny' until you answer?" Her impression had become almost eerie in it accuracy.

"No, I hadn't thought of that. Good idea, if there is a next time." I wasn't quite sure why I thought there might be a next time. Quinn seemed to like that I'd said it though. She winked at me through the glasses. I fought back the urge to tell he how sexy I thought she looked.

"Your creativity is impressive. You have a natural talent for this."

It seemed extraordinarily true. I'd been having more fun coming up with these sexual romps than anything I've ever done in the past. I'd barely managed a semester of college. I'd worked odd jobs, mostly as a waitress and my attempts to become a radio announcer had gone nowhere. This seemed to be something I was essentially good at, and I could actually make money doing it. I quickly fought to push those thoughts out of my mind.

"These don't make me look fat, do they?" I was wearing a pair of skin tight yoga pants, pink flip flops and a matching crop top. I turned to let her have a good look. I appreciated that Quinn always said what she actually thought.

"Are you fucking kidding? You look hotter than hell in those. I'd kill to have your curves and that ass." She playfully, ran her hand over my rear end. "I just want to spank you sometimes, with all that 'I'm so fat' talk." Her voice raised another octave.

I wasn't sure if she was simply channeling her character or was serious. Our body types were very different. Quinn was very slender, without an ounce of body fat. Everything she wore seemed tailor made. I'd been envious since I first saw her naked and being fucked.

"Well, maybe you should." I positioned myself playfully on the edge of the bed, with my posterior positioned toward her. I awaited a sharp slap of her hand.

Instead, we heard a tapping at the door. Our client had arrived. My body image discipline would have to wait. We stood side by side and open the door, with big bright smiles.

If only I'd had a camera. The look on Dave's face was priceless as he took in the two of us and instantly recognized what he'd lucked into. I hadn't mentioned the possibility of another woman joining us tonight, much less walking into a fantasy, I imagine; millions of men have had for several years.

"You never told me how hot your client was, Penny. Keeping him all to yourself?" The voice was a rock-solid imitation. Dave's jaw almost dropped open, and I could see his erection mounting in his chinos.

Quinn wasn't shy at all. She immediately grabbed Dave and planted a passionate kiss. He briefly glanced at me as if asking my approval. I grinned and nodded. I could tell his mouth opened and her tongue brazenly snaked its way inside. Her hand moved down to explore the erection that was soon to be plowed into her tight twat.

I moved to hug his back and rubbed my crotch over his ass and grabbed at his chest with my probing fingers. "Would you like to have her first?" I whispered to him.

When he was allowed to come up for air, he said his first words of the night, "Yes, please."

"Penny, you need to get me started," came a high-pitched command. Quinn pulled her top off, exposing her pert breasts and sat on the bed, and pulled up her skirt and spread her legs wide apart.

Instantly, I knew what I was being told to do. "I've never licked a pussy before." I tried to sound slightly nervous. It really was my first experience with one.

"Well, you're always telling me what a big slut you are. Get down here and try it. You might like the taste." Her voice was in a staccato pitch.

I bent on my knees in front of her. I was amazed how moist her slit was, especially considering the number of times a day she had intercourse. I moved my face into her business, and began to gently apply the tip of my tip to her protruding clitty. I expected a fishy taste, but if anything, hers was almost a sweet flavor with a hint of ginger.

She quivered as I began to explore more deeply inside of her slit. Her thighs pulled together and squeezed my cheeks. I was unsure if Quinn was a gifted actress or was legitimately reveling in this Sapphic encounter. Whatever the basis, I was becoming incredibly turned on. I felt my own demanding pussy beginning to flow uncontrollably.

Behind me, even though I couldn't see him, I could sense our trick had removed his clothes and was pointing his erect member in our direction.

With a high pitched, "Yes, yes, keep it going you fucking bitch," Quinn gave the impression she was experiencing a massive orgasm.

You deserve some kind of academy award I thought, but as I glanced up toward her face, with the glasses askew and mouth wide open as she continued to moan unabashedly, I became convinced this was the real thing.

Without warning, she callously pushed me aside. "I'm done with you for now, Penny. I need that giant cock shoved into me. Well, what are you waiting for? Fuck me."

Dave moved on top and jammed his cock deep into her juicy love nest. Her legs attempted to wrap themselves around him, but his trunk was too thick. Instead, her feet and toes jiggled helplessly as he hammered away.

I moved onto the bed and planted a wet kiss onto her curling lips. Just as with Dave, her tongue began to probe the inside of my mouth. Her lips were full and eagerly worked away at my own. I hated to consider the possibility, but this woman was most likely the best kisser I'd ever encountered. One of her hands began to squeeze my left boob and then play with the nipple.

Without thinking, I reached down to finger my own yearning clitoris. Minutes later, either I came first or Quinn did; I wasn't sure. One of us seemed to set the other off and we both exploded in a stereophonic wail of climax. Our trick exploded just as we squealed together in a third wave of frenzy.

That should have been it. We should have been rolling over onto the bed for recovery and gasping reflection. It wasn't. As soon as I lay on my back, Quinn hopped off and began the assault of my tender cunt with her lips and tongue.

"I need to rest," I loudly pleaded to no avail. Her slurps continued unabated and in a short time, I changed my tune and began to plead with her not to stop. As good as a kisser as she was, she was far better as licking cooch. I began to rock my hips back and forth to the timing of her guzzling me.

Upon opening my eyes as I rollicked with lesbian desire, I looked up to see Dave standing over me. His cock stood at half mast, but he still wanted to put it into my mouth. I reminded myself; we were supposed to be there for his pleasure, and I began to take him in.

Another powerful orgasm swept over me as Quinn's tongue continued to encircle my love button for the umpteenth time. My head was swirling and I tried to catch my bearings. Mercifully, I was allowed to rest while Quinn carried on with his oral invigoration.

I watched with fascination, as she dexterously inserted an index finger into his asshole and began to stimulate his sphincter. His cock swiftly began to grow.

He grinned and pronounced, "Now, its Penny time."

I parted my legs and made ready for his entry.

"No, I want to watch her get fucked in the ass. I love to watch anal." I was rolled over onto my stomach, and she worked her index finger into me using the mixture of the sperm and her pussy juices as a natural lubricant. Afterward, she helped guide his cock into my poop chute.

Due to the directions from whore Penny, poor wife Stella had been getting her innocent ass fucked numerous times during the week, and my rectum was already well worn. I was beginning to regret the duplicitous game I'd played on myself.

"Yeah, my bitch lover, wants to have her ass filled with your cum." I looked up to see the two of them passionately kissing.

It took another twenty minutes, before I sat gingerly on the bed, still trying to adjust to the workout my anus had endured. The customer's jizz trickled out of my raw bunghole.

Dave, looked completely spent as he dressed and left. His shit eating grin told the story that he was completely satisfied.

"I have to know. Were you really cuming? And if not, can you teach me to do that?"

With the blonde wig removed and perspiring heavily from its added heat, she said in her normal voice. "Sometimes, when things are really exciting, I let myself go with it. Damn, that was fun. I half way think I shouldn't have charged you for this."

She kissed me once more, but not as passionately. It seemed warmer and more friendly. No tongues involved.

As we pulled apart, she said, "You know, not that I'm suggesting, but this gimmick would be some serious money for the two of us."

I should have thought up a tactful way to say I was loyal to my husband. Instead, I blurted out, "How much do you think?" before I corrected myself and begged off. "Just kidding."

Quinn understood and said it was just the heat of the moment; she was always thinking like a businesswoman.

Still as she departed, she said, "At least a hundred thou apiece per year," before closing the door.

You're a married woman, I repeated as a mental mantra as I drove home to my husband.

~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 10 of 12 ~ ~ ~