One Trick Penny Ch. 12

Story Info
Wife indulges her husband's fantasy of her as prostitute.
2k words
4.43
24.5k
9

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny for Your Thoughts

Her eyes betrayed the surprise that her face didn't show. "What are you doing here? Did you change your mind?" Quinn moved closer, as we stood among the other women waiting to go back onto the auction stage.

"We couldn't get out. They locked the doors. And then the sheriff guy saw us and brought me back."

"Mark Hoobler?" Her expression changed when I nodded my head. "Shit. I told you to find me if you wanted to leave. I know the way out."

I tried to look apologetic. "I thought we could find our own way out."

Quinn looked at me harshly and chided in a stern whisper, "Do not fuck with these people. They can make your life and mine very difficult. They don't like the women here screwing them over. They can come after the both of us."

"Don't worry. I'm going to go through with the auction. Whatever the consequences may be. Dave's out of money. I'll do what I have to."

She was calmer, but still continued the fake pleasant smile for the benefit of the crowd. "I'm sorry I got you into this, but you should have followed my instructions."

The assembly had thinned out by about half, and the lights were lower. I could see the men that remained. They were the ones that hadn't won in the first round; the ones that hadn't gotten laid yet. Some were looking for bargains; other disappointed losers looking to get back in the game. All were horny.

I resigned myself to selling my ass that night. Part of me was even excited by the prospect. Maybe, I'd been looking for an excuse. I just hoped the one that won me wasn't too objectionable.

I scanned the room. The football player was still checking out the merchandise. He wouldn't be a bad first trick. Tall, handsome and well built, I could see doing him. Hell, if I wasn't married, I could go for him anyway.

Most of the other males, weren't so bad either. Most were older, but they looked distinguished, and were high achievers in their own fields of endeavor. Quinn has said, the majority of her clients were ten to thirty years older. "When you're expensive, the men who can afford you have to have achieved something in life." That's the way she put it.

The only one I didn't really want was the drunk who nearly won me in the first round. I guessed he was the chubby man staggering around across room being loud and obnoxious. "Hey, what's a fellow got to do to get laid here? Oh, right, pay money. Hee hee." No one was laughing at him anymore. I recognized him now and understood why no one dared escort him from the room. He owned the largest tech company in town. He was in the news a lot. Political leaders lined up to kiss his ass.

I watched as Quinn took the stage once again. She still looked fresh and ready for what came her way. It paid off. She got another $1,500 when the bidding finished out. Her trick, a man I put somewhere in his sixties, slipped an arm around her waist and lead her away to collect his prize. She looked back toward me and tried to give me a reassessing smile.

I looked around the room. I spotted the fat drunk. He was standing next to Dave, patting him on the back and laughing. I overhead him loudly exclaim, "Nothing but sloppy seconds." Dave handed him a drink that he hoisted into the air.

The announcer proclaimed, "This is once again, Penny. She's our new record holder, gentlemen. So, we will start the bid at one thousand dollars." I noticed some of the other women looking at me jealously. I'd outclassed them before. I was eager to see if I could do it again.

The quarterback called out, "Fifteen hundred." He was letting everyone know he was more than just a field player. My heart began to beat faster and my pussy got excited. I gave him an approving sexy glance and licked the corner of my mouth. By now, I wanted to fuck him.

An older man from the back, called out, "Sixteen." I had no idea who we was, but he was nicely put together. I could see being banged by him.

I looked to see Dave hand the fat man another drink and speak into his ear. He now held two drinks, one in each hand and began to slurp from both. He was starting to stagger and spill his booze onto the floor. He laughed out loud.

Another man standing at the back that I couldn't see bid eighteen hundred. Then the footballer tossed out, "Nineteen."

"We are approaching the previous record, set by this same lovely lady," came the announcer's voice. I could tell without looking, the other bitches were scornfully staring daggers at me. Eat my dust you sluts.

I hoped the quarterback's bid would hold, but if one of these other men happened to think my favors were worth more and set a new record, it wouldn't be all that bad. The guy in the back shouted out two thousand. Yes!

The fat man waddled toward the front and the crowd parted for him. He held up a fan of hundred dollar bills in both hands as he stood unevenly on his feet. "It time to put a stop to this nonsense by you penny pinchers. Three thousand dollars."

A hush went over the crowd. The fat guy danced to and through. "I am prepared to go higher. Just watch. I can go all night."

"Going once, twice, sold for three thousand. Penny has set the second record for the night."

A loud wave of applause and laughter erupted throughout the room. I stepped down toward my winner and hoped he wouldn't throw up on me.

I had to place his right arm over my shoulder to keep him moving towards the door. I looked to see if I could spot Dave. I was angry with him. Of all the men here, why had he set me up with this guy? My husband was nowhere to be seen.

I set chubby down on the sofa. He mumbled something along the line of, "Worth every fuckin' Penny. Are we done yet?" and then promptly passed out cold.

Dave entered the room and looked at the snoring beached whale on the couch. "I thought that last round would polish him off. We're lucky he managed to get this far."

Dave explained that he'd used his last fifty to buy the drunk as much booze as he could hold. He figured that if he was drunk enough, he wouldn't be able to perform.

"So, you figured out a way to come to my rescue." My voice sounded a bit sarcastic, but deep down, I had to admire his resourcefulness at maintaining my tattered virtue.

"Unless you want to wait for him to come to and then have sex with him."

"No thanks. Let's find Quinn and get out of here." I wrote a note to the sleeping troll that read, "You were amazing. XOXO XXX - Penny." I tucked it into his waist band. The chances were good he'd believe he had a spectacular time when he woke up tomorrow afternoon.

~ ~ ~

"I can't believe you actually left a note. I'll bet he brags about his prowess to his friends." Quinn laughed again. The three of had left the fancy downtown banquet hall and sat in a burger joint in our expensive attire looking happily out of place. We shared salty fries and a round of thick milkshakes.

She handed me my eighty percent take from Dave's bid. "I'll have to get your other share in a few days."

"No, I didn't earn it. Tell the organizers to keep it all." This was money I honestly didn't want. I handed my proceeds back to my husband. "This is yours, too."

He stashed it quickly in his back pocket. "I got my money's worth then." He winked.

I was sure I'd need to do some overtime tomorrow, but for now it felt good to be done.

Looking around to make sure no one else was listening, Quinn asked, "Is this Penny's going out of business sale then?"

"I don't know; that quarterback was pretty tempting." I intended it as a minor taunt for Dave, but he didn't seem bothered. In fact, he seemed to indicate that he liked the idea from the way the corners of his mouth rose.

"I honestly thought you two wanted the opportunity to have Penny become a real sex worker. You both seemed so into it. Did I misread? I was sure Dave wanted you to try the life."

Quinn had a way of speaking her mind, no doubt about it.

Dave remained mum. Quinn continued to press. "Dave, yes or no. Would you like to see Penny earning real money for her exceptional abilities? She has a talent for this business."

He looked at me sheepishly. "If she wanted to do it, I wouldn't want to hold her back."

That was as much of an answer as we were likely to get from my husband. Both Quinn and Penny took that as a definitive yes.

As far as I was concerned, I was still on the fence. My adventures were exciting and alluring to me sexually. I just wondered what would happen if I ever crossed over that bridge. Would I ever want to stop going?

"Well, I'm not going to push," Quinn said. "If you ever decide to turn true pro, you and I can do some phenomenal business and I can show you the ropes of staying sheltered."

Quinn stood and turned toward the glass door painted with the golden arches. "See you on the beach next week, Penny." She turned back toward me and said, "And stay off the streets," with a sly wink.

While still admiring her ass in that form-fitting dress, Dave asked, "Do you think she knows?"

"I never mentioned it. She may have contacts out there. Maybe she knows Gina. She seems to know everyone else."

An hour later, Stella was enjoying her husband in the missionary position. "It feels so good not to have you screwing me in the ass for once." I kissed him and waited respectfully for his tongue to enter my mouth. I touched his gently with mine. His cock slid deeply into me as my mind drifted to a certain quarterback. I fantasized silently about him taking me, just before I came in a massive blast and heard Penny shouting unladylike obscenities. I wasn't sure when she'd be popping up again, but she was definitely never going completely away.

~ ~ ~

And that was how my story is intended to end. My husband saved the day, and we both learned some lessons about loyalty and fidelity, or maybe that we can still have kinky fun with each other and still be in love. Isn't that how all stories are supposed to go? The characters have conflict, are changed by it and learn more about themselves.

The truth is, I found my experiences invigorating. I danced close to the edge of being a sex worker and found it thrilling. I have to admit I am torn between what I want to do and an increasingly vague concept of imparted social morality.

While not quite admitting it, my husband not only is OK with me hooking, he's as excited as I am with the concept. Quinn would love to have me as a business partner and frankly, I like the idea of the financial independence, doing something that I'm apparently good at and the kick of being different from the day-to-day crowd. I don't need to talk about how my pussy feels about the whole thing.

Here's the deal for any readers that made it this far in my story. I may have another volume of my adventures depending on feedback I get. Should I try working as a prostitute or not? If enough readers say 'Yes', I'll actually consider doing it and describe my further escapades in a sequel I'll call 'Penny's Worth'.

If it's a 'No' or I don't get any response, then the ending happened five paragraphs above.

~ ~ ~ The End...or Not? ~ ~ ~