One, Two, Three Mikes...and Kay!

Story Info
Kay's three favorite footboys give her a hot day.
31.3k words
4.73
48.3k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers

It was a lovely day, made all the lovelier by the fact that Kay was on her way to meet one of her "fellas." She'd met Mikey several times, always having a wonderful time with him. From the very start, they'd been on almost exactly the same wavelengths...about pretty much everything. Just talking to each other on the phone, or even only online in instant message or email, they'd both gotten hot and sweaty, eager for those rare times when they could get together in the flesh and make the earth quake.

It being a deliciously warm day, Kay nearly skipped up the street leading to the beachfront villa Mikey had rented for the weekend. Her billowy summer dress, the slit-up-the-side one she knew Mikey would drool over, puffed up suddenly in an unexpected ocean breeze, the result reminding her of that famous Marilyn Monroe air jet scene. She stopped short, giddily taking a spread-legged stance, to enjoy the warm air as it tickled between her thighs. She grinned slyly from ear to ear, imagining it was Mikey's lapping head that was making her dress puff up so, and not a mere gust of wind.

As the breeze died out and her dress slowly retreated earthward, Kay could see her recently painted toenails - a delectable burgundy color - boldly stretching out beneath the ultra thin straps of her slinky, sexy sandals. The slim beige straps showed off her tanned insteps wonderfully, and she just loved the ankle strap that wound around her calf just above her ankles. She got instantly wet as she envisioned Mikey's tongue slipped under that strap, licking all around her calf, round and round, circling completely around it over and over again...before she let that tongue wander elsewhere. The tattoo on her right calf, just above her inside ankle, (the one that boldly pictured two tiny, hot pink feet and her name, KaySecret, in playful, flowing letters beneath them) seemed brighter than ever, even partially obscured by the straps, and even though it was somewhat muted by her bronzed skin. She couldn't wait for Mikey to lick every inch of it. And the thought of her toe rings being sucked off her toes by Mikey's hungry lips...well...the moisture between her legs was NOT sweat. Her many naughty thoughts had her walking more briskly than ever, her heels clacking along the sidewalk to a beat that was almost erotic in and of itself. She hadn't even come face to face with Mikey yet, and her engine was purring away, well oiled and ready to go the distance. And then some.

By the time she reached the sun-bathed villa, she was quivering with expectation. She could almost FEEL Mikey's mustache moving all over her skin, tickling as it glided along all her special places. She could see it's short hairs twisted in every direction by her persistent feet. She could feel those hairs burrowing between her toes as his lips sucked on them. Not to mention teasing her clit as his tongue feasted on her for a gloriously long time. That was, after all, how Mikey liked it; he loved to lick her slowly and deeply, savoring her for long periods of time before allowing her release. All of which was perfectly fine by her. Sighing deeply, Kay realized that still more moisture was announcing its departure from the steamy crevice between her itching thighs...and no amount of breeze, warm, cool or otherwise, would be able to blow it dry.

In her haste to just about kick down the door to the villa, Kay barely noticed the three cars in the driveway. But notice them she did. One was Mikey's...but who owned the other two? She didn't recognize them. It gave her pause. But then, she decided they must belong to owners of the villa, or to someone doing some work on the villa for the owners. It didn't matter. She'd toss out ANYONE who stood between her and that sexy, tickling mustache and those hot, eager lips. A comical - yet deadly serious - mental vision of herself rolling up nonexistent sleeves and physically tossing unwanted company out of the villa to insure complete privacy for her and Mikey brought a smile to her face. But her pretty eyes shined with a determined - possibly even lethal - look, nonetheless. She was wired for action...and NO ONE was going to keep her from enjoying her sexy footboy. NO ONE!

She knocked on the door, fully expecting to tell Mikey to get rid of whoever owned the two unknown autos. And if he didn't get rid of them, she most certainly would. Kay is not one to trifle with when she's all worked up like this. And she was sure Mikey would see things her way. Whenever she entered the picture, he was usually as eager to begin the festivities as she was. Yes, they were indeed on the same wavelength. And woe be to anyone who stood in the way of their commingled wavelengths!

But when the door opened, Kay received the shock of her life...and she almost creamed herself right then and there. The door glided soundlessly open just as her knuckles finished rapping the third knock. Slowly the reality of her situation morphed into focus. For in that sunlit entrance hovered three grinning faces...three faces she knew all too well. Her three favorite online admirers, all grinning like loons, snickered there before her in that doorway as if they were going to rip her dress off and grope every inch of her right out in public. Kay felt herself getting woozy, her hormones revving up big time. A dozen fantasies - and even more fond memories - rushed madly into her drooling brain, tripping over each other in their haste to charge up her sexual psyche. Her single, loud, elongated sigh could be heard a good three counties away. Needless to say, the three welcome faces hovering just beyond the door both warmed and excited her.

"Well," Mikey asked, "you gonna stand there, or are you gonna come inside and spend a little time with your three favorite fellas?"

The other two men just laughed, pleased as punch at Kay's surprise...and obvious interest. All three men moved aside, allowing her entrance. They bowed and motioned with their arms as if admitting royalty. Kay walked numbly inside, her whole body tingling. As she passed by them, they chanted a silly chant, parodying the code of the Three Musketeers. "All for fun, and fun for Kay! A Goddess gets pampered in every way!" they chanted over and over, circling her and high-fiveing one another. When the meaning of the chant's words sunk in, she knew her most glorious fantasies were about to come true.

She stood there in the center of the circle, grinning widely, hands over her mouth as she squealed into them. "What...? Mikey...how? Is this....?" she babbled. She shivered from head to toe. She couldn't believe her eyes. And those beautiful eyes sparkled their excitement. Without waiting for the unnecessary answer, she leapt forward and hugged each of them, kissing them passionately on their receptive mouths. She had missed them all so much.

"We're all here for YOU, Kay," Mikey informed her. "I invited Mike and Michael here to give you a day to remember. I wanted to surprise you. Looks like I succeeded. So come in, sit down, relax, and prepare to be pleasured by the three most attentive foot men in America! We're going to pamper and pleasure you in every way we - or more appropriately, you - can come up with."

"Are you SERIOUS?!!" Kay's eyes gleamed her joy.

"Yup," Mikey replied, "this is our 'Three Slaves for Kay" party. We're your toys for the day. Our job...our ONLY job...is to make you come over and over and over again. We won't stop until all three of us are totally exhausted."

With a wicked grin, Kay corrected him. "You mean, you won't stop pleasing me until YOUR GODDESS is totally exhausted. Slaves continue to serve, regardless of whether they're exhausted or not. MY satisfaction is ALL that matters. Isn't that so, boys?" She was obviously slipping quite smoothly into the spirit of things.

Three heads nodded in eager agreement. "Oh, yes, Goddess," Michael offered, "use us 'til we drop!" That made Kay smile. She knew they'd keep giving her their all until, one by one, they passed out and couldn't be revived. By the time they were all comatose, MAYBE she'd be satisfied enough to wait until they recovered. She was a sexual machine, and could easily outlast any one of them alone, but perhaps all three together could douse her fires. It would certainly be fun finding out.

Recovering from the initial shock, Kay's wit - and innate dominance - came roaring to the fore. She put her thoughts to voice, giving her potential slaves an unmistakable challenge. "Well, that's easy to say, fellas, but you all know I can go a long, long time. Singly, I've outlasted every one of you when we've played before. You think maybe you three TOGETHER can outlast me? Maybe as a TEAM you'll be able to keep up with me...keep me coming and coming? You think you three, cute, sexy toe boys can get me hot and KEEP me hot? Or are you gonna fizzle out like usual?"

Mike, a young, dark, Italian boy-next-door type, considerably younger than Kay, in his late twenties, standing there in his polo shirt, shorts and sandals, took mock umbrage at the comment. "Fizzle out? Who once sucked your toes until they shriveled up like soggy raisins? Hmmm, smartass?" Kay made a mental note to find some way to make him pay for that less than respectful title. 'Smartass' indeed! She might just have to trample him into a fine dust for THAT one! But his point was nonetheless well taken. Mike could certainly suck toes for a wonderfully long time...a talent she intended to use repeatedly on this certain to be delicious evening.

Kay was very much beginning to enjoy being the center of attention of three adoring men, and was quite beside herself with more than a little arrogance. Although she appreciated Mike's oral toe talents, she was not going to allow him to pat himself on the back, or rest on his laurels. "It takes a lot more than a couple of hours of toe-sucking to satisfy MY needs, Mike. But hey," she said with a wink, "I'll be glad to let you TRY to top your record today!" Mike's reaction to that statement was his tongue dropping out of his mouth. And Kay was already picturing it slithering between her toes.

Michael, also a dark complexioned man, clean shaven with salt and pepper hair and sparkling, dark eyes, also saw Kay's statements as an issued challenge. Older than Mike, and a very fit fortyish, he just smiled at her, letting his eyes do most of the talking. But his mouth did add, "It's more than just Kay's toes I'm interested in sucking." He winked, and was the first of the men to confirm the purpose of this little "party" by starting to disrobe. Kay watched in breathless awe as he slowly removed the dark suit he wore - first the jacket and tie, then the shirt, shoes and pants. All the while, her eyes glittered their interest.

"I just got out of a business meeting," Michael said, by way of explaining his attire. Kay simply stood there and looked him up and down, licking her lips as she ogled his every move as he bared his strong body in preparation for a night of pleasuring her. Her only regret was that he'd begun stripping voluntarily before she could order him to do it. Ahh, well, he'd be obeying orders soon enough. Not to worry.

"Well, Mikey said, "I guess that makes it official. "Ol' hot pants here is already stripping, so I guess it's time to start the pampering. Guys, what do you say we all get naked and then start Kay off with a nice massage? You game for that, Kay? Or...would you prefer the title 'Foot Goddess Supreme'?" With an already trembling hand, he closed the door behind Kay as he awaited her response.

It had been more of a joke than anything else. Although he always called Kay "Foot Goddess Supreme," he had intended this little party to be a pampering session. He, Mike and Michael were supposed to pamper Kay with all the sensual delights she most adored - massaging her, kissing her all over, worshipping her feet for as long as it took to turn her brain to mush, giving her sweet orgasms with their fingers, tongues, and whatever other body parts she'd like used for that delightful purpose. But just being near her three most cherished footboys and hearing Mikey call her "Foot Goddess Supreme" in person...well...it started her dominant juices flowing. She could feel herself changing from sweet, lusty lover to dominant, no-nonsense, Foot Goddess. And those Domme juices were entirely different from the others. You could even say they were dominant over all of Kay's other sexual juices.

She was already beginning to feel tremblings throughout her body. She was ever so sharply aware of her gear shift into dominant mode, and was already liking it immensely. Always believing she DESERVED to be pampered and adored, she was very much intrigued by the idea of three men massaging and otherwise stimulating her from head to toe. Her response was a no-brainer. "Of course I'm game for having my three footboys cater to me. It's only right, after all. But, I'm in a generous mood, so you don't have to call me 'Foot Goddess Supreme.' You can if you want to, mind you, but I'd rather you saved your mouths for other, more important, uses. No need to waste effort on speech, when actions will do much more for me. So, in my abundant generosity, I'll allow you to shorten it to just 'Goddess' for now. Later, after you've all pleasured me enough, I'll have you call me by my complete, proper name again." Her grin was truly wicked. She'd tossed down the gauntlet; the challenge had been issued. And her personal slaveboys had been warned of what was to come, put in their places right from the very start. There should be no misunderstandings now. Their purpose was solely to please her...nothing more, and definitely nothing less. She so enjoyed being dominant, especially when she knew the men she was with had such an intense desire to please her. By this time, she had just about completely changed over to Domme mode. Never bitchy, but always demanding, she was quickly feeling her bossy side rise to the forefront. God, it felt so good.

The three men noted Kay's rapid blossoming into dominance also, a demanding glow radiating around her...an aura of pride and arrogance. That glow surrounded them, drew out their submissive desires and needs. Kay's dominant grin enveloped them, nurturing their submissiveness, strengthening it. Their submissive grins in turn fueled her dominance. Kay's eyes told the three boytoys not to hesitate any longer. They ordered her men to begin pampering her. Her needs had to be met.

Mikey, a more fair complexioned man, late forties, with wavy blond hair and bright, blue eyes, briefly ran his fingers through his trim beard and mustache. Looking directly into Kay's eyes, he licked the bottom edge of his mustache slowly from right to left, and then back again. He knew Kay loved his mustache, and his tongue gliding sensuously back and forth along it was bringing back memories for both of them. Delicious, wicked, unforgettable memories. They smiled knowing smiles at one another. "All right, then," Mikey said, "since Michael's already got a head start anyway, let's all strip for our Goddess, so that we may begin servicing every single one of her needs." Though Mikey spoke it, it was Kay's glare that actually demanded it.

"Oh, yes, please do," Kay sighed, watching as all three of them now began to drop their clothing onto the floor. In no time at all, Michael's suit, every piece of it, lay crumpled at his feet. Mike's shirt, shorts and sandals lay snuggled against a nearby loveseat, and Mikey's jeans and T-shirt (which Kay only now realized had been personalized to say "Playtoy for a Supreme Foot Goddess") had likewise been kicked aside. For the first time ever, her three most ardent admirers - her three most devoted footboys - stood before her naked. Kay bit her lip. She wanted to run forward, kiss all three of them at once, and grab hold of anything that dangled. But, she had her image as a haughty Goddess to maintain. She had to remain, as always, in control. Only when her three sexy slaves were actually servicing her needs would she let herself go wild. And then, oh how wild she would get! If her transformation from demure to demanding wasn't complete at that point, it most surely was after Michael's next question.

"Would our Goddess like to inspect her...chattel...before using them?" he asked, his dark eyes twinkling. Kay smiled broadly. Apparently, Michael's memories of past meetings with her were as sparkling clear as her own.

"Why, yes, I believe that would surely be in order," Kay replied, almost breathlessly. Her Foot Goddess persona had now completely taken over. "Mmmm....present yourselves to me. Surround me again like you did before and let me fondle my pretty toys as I please."

Grinning and excited, the three naked men circled her. They stood with their arms folded behind their backs, legs spread slightly, hips thrust forward. Kay went from one to the other, touching each of them as she pleased. From Mike's younger body and boyish good looks to Mikey's broad-shouldered torso and Michael's firm, muscular form, her fingers reveled in the male flesh so generously displayed all around her, offered up without question for her personal amusement and pleasure.

She walked up close to Mike, kissing him on the mouth. As she did so, her hands roamed wherever they liked, fondling him shamelessly. His already throbbing penis she seemed to snub, but in reality she had her own ideas about when to play with it. She kissed his chest and tweaked his nipples...just because she could. Mike did nothing to stop her. So she squeezed his young ass and sighed at its delicious texture. Then she moved on to Mikey. She kissed him also, rubbing her lips and chin in his beard, again bringing back happy memories. She brazenly groped him as well. In a fit of pure wickedness, she lifted her dress up and rubbed her abdomen against his. Then she pressed her upper body against him, too, and his reaction to both was immediate. She felt his curious member nudging against her panties. Though she grinned at him, and once again nuzzled his mustache, his penis, too, was apparently ignored. Then she turned to Michael. Another deep mouth kiss, more groping. His firm, fit ass she squeezed harder than the other two, her fingers digging deeply into his cheeks. She ran her fingers through his hair and dragged her fingertips all over his chest, sides and the upper portions of his thighs. But, again, she avoided his piece, though she was tingling madly with desire to fondle it.

"Come and stand in front of me, all of you," she ordered, power coursing through her like never before. "Keep that delightful stance, though. Come on,now...hop to it."

The three men stood in front of her. She eyed them hungrily, boldly, with not the least bit of shyness. She walked around them, leering at their naked bottoms, rubbing her hands on them, slipping her playful fingers between their legs from behind. She fondled Mike's and Michael's testicles at the same time, bouncing one jiggly sack in each hand. Needy fingers groping for their sacks from behind forced them to spread their legs further apart, and even to bend forward a little. If their Goddess wanted to grope them, it was their duty as good slaves to display their wares for her pleasure.

With a giggle Kay slapped both their asses lightly before doing the same to Mikey. Then she strode with a truly haughty air back around to the front of her eagerly presented footboys, who once again stood straight and tall, anticipating their Goddess's desires. Smiling her approval, she mercilessly stroked and fondled all three now bobbing penises with not the least bit of hesitation or shame. Cupping a sack here, stroking a shaft there, kneading a helmeted head there. She treated the three men as if they were toys, to be played with any way she saw fit...which, indeed, they were. She teased their genitals unceasingly, taking great sport in being able to grope them at will. Those warm, dangling genitals belonged to HER, after all. She had every right to do with them as she pleased.

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers
123456...9