One, Two, Three Mikes...and Kay!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now," she said suddenly, causing the men's eyes to roll back down so she could see their pupils, "what's this about massaging me? A Goddess will NEVER refuse a good massage." Mikey, face still flushed from his being treated like meat, cleared his throat and answered, "Uh...ahem...yes... we know how much you love being pampered, so we'd be honored to give our Goddess a full body massage if she wishes."

"Of course I wish it. Like I said, I never refuse pampering. But I'LL decide who massages what...and how."

"Certainly, Goddess," Mike said, "We'd have it no other way."

"Exactly," Kay replied quickly, "It's MY way...or NO way. Isn't that right, my little footboys?"

All three men nodded in unison. They looked like three puppies eager to please their master with whatever task might be required of them. The analogy wasn't far off the mark.

"Good," Kay smiled, "then let's begin. Mike, you may remove my shoes. Get on your knees and take them off for me. But, before you even undo the straps, kiss my beautiful toes and lick each shiny toenail. Go on now, do that for your Goddess."

Mike grinned a stupid grin, and was on his knees in an instant. Mikey and Michael looked at each other, disappointment and envy etched on their masculine faces.

"Oh, don't you two worry," Kay cooed, "I've got lots of jobs for all of you. And you will ALL taste my feet today. THAT is a promise!" After giving her other two footboys that assurance, she looked down at the genuflecting Mike, grinning widely as she watched him kiss and lick her toes. "That's right, Mike, shine them up nice. Show me some of that toenail polishing expertise your tongue is renowned for."

After Mike had dutifully lapped each toe, Kay held out first one foot, then the other, inspecting the new shine on each toenail. "Mmmm....very nicely done, footboy. Now, hold my foot up and lick all around the sexy straps. Slip your tongue under them and lick between the leather and my skin. Lick under EVERY strap, even the one going around my calf. When you're done with that, lick between my soles and the insole of my sandals. Do both feet, and don't miss anything. Can you do all that for me, Mike?"

Mike had a look in his eyes of, "You KNOW I can..why are you even asking?" But he said nothing. He simply grinned up at her and then immediately bent to his task. He had a lot of work to do, and he was eager to get started with it.

While Mike's tongue squeezed between leather and flesh, squirming and wriggling in incredibly tight places, Kay took her eyes from the scene to look up at Mikey and Michael. She grinned another evil grin. They knew something was coming. She looked them both over, pondering smugly, then made her decisions.

"While Mike's licking my feet, I've got work for you two to do, too. Mikey, get on your knees behind me and lift up my dress. Go on." She gave him a look that said, "Refuse me and I won't let you play anymore." She needn't have worried. Mikey was only too eager to comply. Pleasing Kay was always his highest priority.

While Mikey got down on his knees behind her, Kay decided to play with Mike a bit. His dangling member seemed a nice toy to play with while he slurped all over her shoes and feet. As his tongue tried stubbornly to force itself between her sole and the shoe's insole - even though Kay had since replanted her foot on the floor, giving his ardent foot-licking a whole new level of challenge - she used the toes of her other foot to lightly flick his penis around, all the while urging him on by saying, "Lick, footboy, lick!" and giggling her joy.

Then her attention returned to Mikey. Still on his knees behind her - no doubt licking drool from his lips as he enjoyed a close-up view of her succulent, though still sadly covered, ass - his trembling hands held her dress above his head. Ogling her bottom, he quietly and patiently awaited further instructions. "Good boy, Mikey," Kay said, "Now gently pull my panties down enough to expose my entire bottom. Just to the tops of my thighs is good. Go ahead, like a good boy." Then she realized his hands were already busy holding her dress up high and decided on a new, fun way to have her panties lowered. "Oh, but your hands are busy, aren't they? Well, then, you'll just have to lower my panties with your TEETH. There's a good boy, now, get started."

Before Kay could've counted past one, Mikey's teeth were gnawing at the elastic waistband of her panties, huffing and snarling noises escaping his mouth as he fought to lower the stubborn panties inch by inch over those delectable globes. Kay giggled and wiggled, making his chore as difficult as possible. "Oh, good boy, Mikey. At this rate you'll have my panties down by Christmas, and my ass can be your gift!" she taunted, thoroughly enjoying his predicament...and his tenacity. Mikey, more determined than ever, yanked and tugged with his teeth, making great headway in lowering those panties. But the more he succeeded in his endeavors, the more frustrating it was for him to continue. For each inch of fanny flesh he bared jiggled and teased, making it harder and harder for him to concentrate on panty lowering. Instead of firmly gripping the waistband in his teeth, he found himself allowing his lips to linger on her flesh, or slipping his tongue along the waistband before again capturing it with his teeth. Kay was fully aware of this, but delighted in the torment it must have been putting him through.


"Mikey, are you lowering my panties or already starting your worship of my ass? If the latter, please remember you haven't been given permission to kiss my ass yet...only to unveil it."

No sooner had she spoken than she felt his short mustache hairs again prickling her cheeks as his mouth resumed its torturous battle to get her panties out of his way once and for all. The warm gust of air from his dejected sigh caused such lovely tingles of pleasure on her cheeks that she almost wanted to kiss him for it. That diversion, delightful as it was, was short, and she immediately went back to teasing Mike's cock and balls with her toes, and watching his determined tongue lapping between leather and the flesh of her giddy foot.

Mikey nearly whooped a victorious cry when he finally got her panties below her haughty buns. But just as the sound crept up from his throat he got a clear, unfettered view of his Goddess's soft, perfect ass. The surging bellow of victory suddenly caught in his throat, choked him until he swallowed, then shriveled to a soft sigh. His eyes bulged, pupils dilating to take in all those delectable, glorious details. He swallowed again, even harder, and gasped loudly, saliva collecting in his mouth yet again. God, how he wanted to lunge forward and clamp his lips on that beautiful rump! His mind could taste it as clearly as his eyes beheld it.

When the tugging at her panties stopped, Kay realized that Mikey's arduous task must've finally been completed. It wasn't his sighing that she heard so much as the deep, guttural groan that came directly from his melting core as he gazed lustfully at her naked cheeks. She turned back to see him staring at her bottom, his eyes glazed over in the most adoring look she'd ever seen...even on one of her darling footboys. She shouldn't have even been able to see him there under her dress, but for the fact that his hands, white-knuckled from their excited wringing of the filmy fabric, were holding the crumpled hem of the dress tightly against the back of her waist. This gave a wonderfully clear view of her glassy-eyed ass-worshipper as he leaned forward, lungs racing (still bathing her bottom in that luscious warmth), gazing wistfully at the current object of his desire. Two things struck her simultaneously...pity for Mikey - so close to the target of his lust, yet unable to act - and the absolute, hot, sweaty NEED for him to worship her ass like a lust-crazed madman. Eager for his adoration, she hurriedly bent over just a bit -- necessitating the cessation of her toe-flicking of Mike's penis down below -- wiggled her behind excitedly, and said in a throaty whisper, "Go ahead, Mikey....kiss my ass."

Mikey's upraised arms shuddered for an instant -- visibly so, which aroused Kay even more -- and then his moist fingers lost their grip, releasing Kay's dress, allowing it to float gently down over his head. It was a filmy dress, and allowed much light through its thin material, so although it was draped over him, there was still plenty of light for him to admire the alluring bottom before him. He had always loved Kay's ass, and she could feel his panting breath on her cheeks when he leaned forward, lips puckered, to show her how much he worshipped it...and her. It felt wonderful to finally have his attentive lips - and that delightfully sexy mustache - all over her wiggling fanny. She could feel his eyes feasting on her round globes whenever he came up for air and had a second or two to admire them again before resuming his heated lip service. But kissing alone wouldn't satisfy Kay this night. It rarely did. No...now that he was there at her ass, fawning happily all over it, it was time to give him his complete itinerary.

"No one worships my ass like you do, Mikey," she said, leering down and back at him, but seeing only the shape of his busy head beneath her dress. "But I want more than hot kisses, slaveboy. Yes, I do want you to first kiss my ass, but then lick every inch of it, too - EVERY inch, mind you - and then nibble it...even nip it with your teeth. You know how I like it done. Start off slow and sensual, but then put some real effort into it. Show me how much you worship me by adoring my ass with that sexy mouth of yours. Show me the deep down passion you have for your Goddess. And do NOT stop until I tell you to. Mike's done a superb job of licking my feet, so far, so you have a lot of catching up to do. Go ahead, Mikey...get started. Worship my ass, sweetie. Make hot, sexy love to it."

Mikey's lips made contact with her left cheek before the sentence was completed. He kissed as he was told, slowly and sensually, his mouth savoring her bottom. She loved the feeling of his hot breath on her backside, the softness of his lips all over it, the tiny mustache hairs dancing and tickling. It was a delicious companion sensation to the panting breath and hot, wet tongue on her feet. Two hungry, obedient mouths, eagerly worshipping her feet and bottom. And both those mouths working so hard to please her. Soft lips; hot, wet tongues; gasping footboy breaths....it was just so many glorious sensations! She became instantly wet; and Mikey, his face buried in her ass, could sense it. He sighed on her excited derriere, which only served to further intensify her growing desires.

Kay was so turned on by this time that she didn't bother giving orders to Michael. During a particularly energetic butt-nibbling session by Mikey, and the final success of Mike's insertion of his tongue under her sole, Kay took matters into her own hands. She reached out and grabbed Michael by the back of the neck and pulled him forward, kissing him hard on the mouth, shoving her tongue so deeply into it that his eyes widened in surprise...though also with an equal amount of delight.

Michael had to straddle Mike as Kay mashed her lips against his, nearly stepping on the feverishly lapping footboy, trying almost comically to gain equilibrium following Kay's surprise oral assault on his mouth. Kay eventually let go of Michael's neck, but continued to kiss him passionately. Both hands now free, she grabbed his swollen penis with one, and one of his hands with the other. She stroked and fondled his genitals as she kissed him, then brought his captured hand under her dress. Her panties already down around her legs to enable Mikey's butt-kissing marathon, her moistening sex was openly available for stroking of its own. She guided Michael's hand directly to it, spreading her legs a bit to give him open access to the deeper petals of her flower. "Be a good footboy and finger me so, sooo nice," she whispered into Michaels' mouth. The spreading of her legs temporarily created a problem for the sole-licking Mike, but he went with the flow, found her foot again, and happily reinserted his tongue under the pads of her toes. His licking resumed almost uninterrupted.

Mikey's labors likewise hardly skipped a beat. With only the briefest of delays, his busy mouth sucked and chewed on her receptive ass. Though Kay had had to stop toe-flicking his cock, Mike's enthusiasm for tasting her feet roared on unabated. By this time - through much persistence and diligence - he'd managed somehow to remove her left sandal, and with squeals of glee was energetically thrusting his writhing tongue between her toes in rapid, but very thorough, succession. Kay continued to kiss Michael passionately while his fingers explored her dripping nest as deeply as they could, and hers fondled his jewels. Three hot mouths all over her, doing their best to satisfy her; her ass and her feet bathed in worship, a captive cock in her grasp, and deliciously wiggling fingers deep inside her. It was just too much for her to take. Already a volcano was smoldering hotly deep inside her.

Trembling from head to toe, Kay sighed into Michael's sucking mouth. Sensing this from below, Mikey started biting her cheeks in earnest, letting his teeth take large portions of her sweet flesh between them, gnawing and sucking on them with conviction. Mike was on his belly on the floor now, sucking Kay's toes as if he wanted to swallow them all. Her sexy, strappy sandals were drenched with his saliva, as were her feet, from toes to heels, insteps to soles, sides to ankles. The second sandal, also deftly and mysteriously removed, lay footless and abandoned beside its wet, but drying, sister a few feet away. Michael's fingers were burrowing deep inside her. Without prompting from Kay, his other hand had joined the first, teasing fingers focusing their attention on her burning bulb while the fingers of his other hand filled her opening, gliding in and out, over and over.

As these pleasuring mantoys catered to Kay, all three knew she was about to have an incredible orgasm...and each of them felt both pride and satisfaction. Pleasing Kay had always been their one most precious goal, and any time that happened, they felt almost as much pleasure as she did, even if they themselves didn't have orgasms...yet. Knowing that SHE had...well...THAT was the true reward.

Kay gasped as Michael continued to passionately kiss her. Her vaginal muscles sucked at his fingers. She fondled him shamelessly as his fingers tweaked her clit. She started shuddering so much that Mikey had to hold her cheeks tightly with his hands so he could continue to devour them. Mike's tongue wasn't the least bit tired as he kept licking Kay's feet, now employing a firm, slow, ice-cream-cone-licking technique on the soft sole of her right foot. Even from where HE was, he could tell by the moans above and her quaking legs that she was about to explode. All three footboys kept up the pressure. Not one mouth slackened its pace; not one set of fingers slowed. Mikey's teeth bit at Kay's ass and Mike's tongue scoured her feet. The throbbing of Michael's penis filled the palm of her hand with a rhythmic heartbeat pulse as she stroked and fondled it.

With a long, low moan and an ensuing guttural bellow that was muffled by Michael's mouth, Kay came. Her legs shook like willows in an earthquake. Nonetheless, her hips started thrusting backwards and forward, bouncing her butt off Mikey's face faster and faster with each passing second. Frustrated by this more briskly moving target, Mikey's mouth opened wide and waited for its next contact with fanny flesh. It took less than a second. As one lush cheek slammed into his face, his lips latched stubbornly onto it, sucking hard. Thus attached, licking as he sucked, his face rode out Kay's orgasm fused at the lips to her ass. Before long, she gushed around Michael's fingers, her own fingers digging deeply into his finely sculpted buns and squeezing his member like a snake charmer firmly grasping the body of a deadly cobra. Kay's gasping, sighing moans drifted throughout the large villa, filling every nook and cranny of every room with its resonance. To the three faithfully dilligent slaves, it was the sweetest music they'd ever heard. To Kay it was simply...release.

She started to buckle under the sexual onslaught, her trembling legs giving out as molten liquids rushed from her. The men never abandoned their assigned tasks for a second, hoping to give Kay enough stimulation to keep her riding the crest of her orgasm for as long as possible. And that she did. She moaned and squirmed against Mikey and Michael for so deliciously long. She even managed to lift one foot and reward Mike by mashing her toes into the side of his face while he staunchly tried to suck and lick it. He was certainly a persistent one.

Kay finally released Michael's cock when she began to feel lightheaded. In some shadowy, faraway place, she was somewhat sorry he hadn't come while she stroked him. But, even clouded as her mind was, she realized that could be a good thing, too. Wouldn't do for a footboy to lose interest because he'd had an orgasm, now would it? Horned out slaves always gave the best service. He could have his orgasm later...after SHE was completely satisfied. After all, that's what this whole "party" was all about, wasn't it?...HER pleasure? In the universe of D/s, a slave's pleasure was ALWAYS secondary to his Goddess's, and his satisfaction was only allowed after SHE had been thoroughly satisfied.

Mike and Mikey only removed their mouths from Kay's body when they realized she was toppling. They both stood up quickly, but realized Michael had things well in hand. Those strong, still dripping hands had caught her, and held her quite firmly in their grasp. She had a wonderful, satisfied grin on her face...and this totally warmed the hearts of her three footboys. They had pleased their Goddess. All was right with the world.

"I think our Goddess needs a rest before her massage," Mike said, his face red and sore from constant rubbing against shoe leather.

"Yes," Mikey agreed, "bring her over here to the chaise and we'll let her relax before we pamper her any more. After she recovers a bit, we'll undress her and rub her down nice."

"I'm okay, boys," Kay said as they led her toward the chaise. "Just give me five minutes. I'm going to want LOTS more of what you just gave me. That was INCREDIBLE! But don't get cocky. I'm going to need a lot more than that before I give my footboys a break. Now, after I sit for a bit, I'll tell you what I want you to do next. I've already got some great ideas. You boys are in for one helluva day....and NIGHT if I have anything to say about it. And, oh yeah...I'm the boss, so I DO have something to say about it!" She laughed, giddy from head to toe with power.

The chaise lounge they brought her to was in the center of the room, with plenty of space all around it...like a throne in the center of a huge throne room. It had the initial appearance of a simple sofa, but instead of a backrest running along its length behind the seat cushions, it had a plush-pillowed head and backrest to one side, where the sofa arms would normally be. The "back" was open, only the one end suitable for lying against. The overall appearance was that of a long, cushioned lawn chair, except decadently plush, wickedly soft and majestically ornate. It looked as if it waited for royalty to lie along its length, head pampered in deeply soft pillows, legs outstretched, while servants scuttle about bringing refreshments and fanning the sweat from the royal brow. In short, it was indeed Kay's personal throne, upon which she would be catered to and pleasured by the sexiest, most accommodating footboys ever to walk the earth.

123456...9