One, Two, Three Mikes...and Kay!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking her to her own little slice of decadent heaven, the men sat her down comfortably on the chaise, stretching her out comfortably. She looked like pampered royalty...which, of course, she was. She motioned for them to sit on the floor alongside the chaise and wait for her next commands. They did so, Mike and Mikey on one side, Michael on the other. She looked down at them, smiling. Does it get any better than this?, she thought. Three studly men whose only goal was to please her...any way she chose...for as long as SHE decided it was necessary. She sighed and held her feet out. "Mike, since it's your saliva all over my feet, you can be the one to wash it off. Just bathe my feet nice and sensually while I relax for a few minutes. While you're doing that, I'll decide how to best use you boys next...and for the rest of the evening."

"Yes, ma'am," Mike said, rising to go get water and a cloth. Kay watched him leave, then looked from side to side, smiling wickedly at her other two foot slaves, mulling over in her mind what to do with them next. She decided she'd wait until after her foot bath, as she just wanted to lie there and enjoy it. But, when your feet are an erogenous zone, it's hard to relax during a foot bath. And when you've got three sexy men to cater to your wildest whims, relaxation is even harder to come by. These facts would be drilled home quite eloquently when Mike got back and the actual bath was begun. Kay, Michael and Mikey looked back and forth at one another, flushed and almost giddy with suspense. The air crackled with kinetic energy. Anticipation oozed from their every pore as they waited for Mike's return with the implements of Kay's next installment of pampering and pleasuring. "Wait," Kay said, looking at Mikey and Michael, "while Mike is preparing my yummy footbath, you two can help me undress." She sat up on the chaise, turned toward Mikey, and then stood. "Mikey," she said, "you finish removing my panties. They're still around my upper thighs. And don't go trying to lick anything, either. I'LL decide when you do that. And, you WILL do it at some point." Mike got up onto his knees and lifted her dress again, this time from the front. Throughout the entire time he was slipping her panties down her legs, his eyes never left her still dewdropped bush.

As Mikey was sliding her panties down her legs, she looked back to Michaeal. "You, Michael, do be a dear and unzip my dress. As soon as Mikey has my panties off, just slip the straps over my shoulders and let it drop. Mikey can take it from there." The instant Kay stepped out of her panties - giving Mikey permission to kiss them before setting them aside - Michael did as she told him, and the filmy dress glided downward gracefully, settling over Mikey's head. For a second time in a relatively short time span, he had Kay's dress draped over his head. He had to remove it from that seemingly favorite position before she could step out of it.

Mike had arrived with a basin of warm water, a washcloth and a towel just in time to see Mikey climbing out from under Kay's dress and setting it aside with her panties. Following orders, Michael was already unclasping Kay's bra, which she allowed him to nuzzle and kiss before adding it to the pile of her clothing. "Mmmm... free of clothing. Isn't that better, my loyal slaves? Now you get to worship your Goddess with your eyes - until she has you do it with other parts of you." She sat down and leaned back against the plush pillow, snuggling her body into the soft cushions beneath her. She sighed at the sensual softness as the chaise seemed to embrace and caress her.

"Go ahead, Mike, wash my feet nice. Get them squeaky clean. There will be a couple of other mouths on them as the day progresses, and I want them at their best. And don't forget to get your saliva from between the toes, too." She lifted both her legs, held them out straight, aiming them directly at Mike, and wiggled her feet at him. Her lips formed a tightlipped smirk, but it was her narrowly slit eyes and furrowed brow, along with her overall body language that showed her slaveboy with crystal clarity that she expected immediate and even grateful compliance. Receiving the message clearly, Mike dropped to his knees without a second's hesitation and began to sensually, adoringly bathe her feet. Her features softening, Kay gasped a contented sigh as the warm water played over her feet. Mike was indeed thorough, using his hands and the cloth to excellent advantage. You could tell he'd bathed her feet before, for he indeed knew EXACTLY how she expected to be pampered.

"Now, what to do with my other faithful footboys?" Kay sighed, looking from one to the other, each of them now standing on opposite sides of her personal pleasure throne. "I know; each of you take one of my hands. Get down on your knees and kiss them with both respect and worship, especially my fingertips. Make me FEEL your worship. Lavish it on my hands until it penetrates my skin and courses through my entire body." She held her hands out to them and each accepted one of them. Then each went down on his knees and kissed his generously proffered gift reverently. What a glorious sight it was. Two naked men on their knees on either side of her, each kissing her hand with complete devotion. A third naked man sensually bathing her feet in deliciously warm water, making her toes wiggle with glee. All three of those handsome men, despite the rather mundane and seemingly non-erotic tasks they were performing, had erections that throbbed with a vigor that made Kay sweat and yearn for many more orgasms. Such complete and utter devotion. It made her shiver with delight from the tip of the longest hair on her head down to the tips of her shiny, pampered toenails.

"Mikey, Michael...kiss your way up my arms to my shoulders. Then go even higher, and each of you kiss your side of my neck. Mike, massage my feet deeply as you wash them." Every word met with instant compliance; Kay sighed and closed her eyes. She only occasionally opened them, and only long enough to assure herself that her lusty toys still had fully engorged, ever hopeful, bobbing erections. It was a most excellent sign. The more she kept her worshippers aroused and hopeful, the more she could expect continued topnotch service from them. And from the looks of things, she could expect MUCH good service for the foreseeable future.

Mike's warm water massage of her pampered feet was wonderful. He kneaded her flesh with strong fingers and thumbs. And she could hear his excited breathing as he made her soles and toes especially feel like they were in heaven. He so loved her feet. All she had to do was kick off her shoes and she knew he was instant mush. He would do almost anything just to be near them. She loved that about him - and ALL her loyal foot boys. That's the beauty of men with foot fetishes. Once her shoes came off, it started their juices - both masculine and submissive - flowing with wild abandon, and they belonged to her - mind, body and soul. It never ceased to amaze her how only a handful of women had discovered this fact, and how fewer still used it to full advantage.

When Mikey and Michael had slowly kissed their way up her arms up to, and above, her shoulders, she began to sigh long, deep sighs. Warm breaths and soft lips roamed reverently all over her neck. So sensuously erotic. Lifting her arms up, she grabbed each of them behind their heads at the bases of their skulls. She turned to Michael and interrupted his neck kissing to capture his mouth with hers. She kissed him slowly and erotically, invading his moist oral cavity deeply with her probing tongue. Then she pushed his head back down to allow him to resume kissing her neck. She turned to Mikey and repeated those same acts of sensual kissing. Back and forth, from one to the other, she kissed each deeply and passionately while the other's lips worshipped her neck. How utterly delicious, having two men kissing her mouth and neck, while a third dutifully cleansed her feet. Her naked body shivered with delight. Such lusty kissers her men were. And with her calling the shots - pulling first Michael's mouth to hers, and then Mikey's, taking WHAT she wanted WHEN she wanted it...it was so gloriously exciting. Owning three completely attentive men, demanding and receiving any kind of pleasure from them she required. NOTHING could be more arousing, and fulfilling in and of itself.

At length, having gotten her two kissing studs into the rhythm of taking turns passionately kissing her, Kay felt it was time to release their heads. She had the urge to put her hands to more...intimate...use. She simply turned her head from side to side, Mikey happily kissing her hungry mouth, and then Michael taking his turn. Her hands, now free to roam, she moved downward, tracing her fingertips lightly along their chests, bellies...and lower still. As she accepted burning kisses from first one, then the other of her obedient slaves, her hands shamelessly groped and fondled their hot, wonderfully stiff erections. They throbbed in her hands, heated her palms and fingers. When she first teased their members, they gasped into her mouth. But as her genital fondling - not limited to just their cocks, but including their soft, squeezable sacks as well - became more and more merciless, the two men kissed her even more passionately, panting as they thrust their writhing tongues into her waiting mouth. They squirmed as they took turns kissing her, rubbing their naked bodies up against her. Although they'd not been given permission to do so, each of them found one of her breasts with a searching hand that needed to touch their Goddess. Although she could have, Kay did not get angry at this. Nor did she chastise her slaves or make them stop fondling her breasts. It felt too good to make them stop. Even if they HAD been presumptuous, she would allow them to continue, for that reason alone. Hot, deep, steamy kisses...her breasts teased, tweaked and fondled...her hands playing shamelessly with two sets of virile male genitalia...and her feet being warmly, sensuously pampered...all played out with three handsome men dedicated to pleasing her at all costs. Delicious, erotic sensations from head to toes. Ahh...it was good to be a Goddess.

It was so incredibly difficult to bring herself to interrupt this sumptuous feast, but Kay felt she needed to catch her breath. Somehow she wasn't quite heading toward orgasm - though even that wouldn't take TOO much longer - but she felt she might be losing control. What was happening, while exciting beyond words, was not truly her dominant self taking COMPLETE charge of things. Just kissing and fondling these men, and having her feet washed, was not truly dominant on her part...or not dominant ENOUGH. The fact that she'd let Mikey and Michael take the liberty of fondling her breasts showed her this was true. While she truly enjoyed what was taking place, she needed to exert more control, humble her men, make them service her in more "worshipful" ways. Her dominant persona demanded it.

"Oh, my," she gasped, "you gentlemen certainly do take my breath away. Such wonderful kissers." Feeling a twinge of cruelty - or was it generosity? - she looked down at Mike and grinned. "Oh, poor Mike, you must feel left out." She took the foot he was working on from his grasp and held it out to him, joining it with the other foot. "Here, sweetie, you can kiss my feet while Mikey and Michael keep my mouth busy. After you've finished kissing them enough, you can get back to washing them. Go ahead, Mike...give my feet the most adoring kisses you've ever given them." Mike's smile was a joy to behold, and he immediately held both feet by the heels and showered them with kisses. He sighed as he adored her feet, even spreading her toes to kiss BETWEEN them, passionately squeezing his lips into those warm, tight spaces. His chest heaved and his lips sighed with the pure pleasure of kissing Kay's feet. It would've been clear to anyone just how much he worshiped her feet, and how deeply he NEEDED to please her.

"Now, where were we? Oh, yes, back to work, boys." She resumed her passionate kissing of Mikey and Michael, savoring this scrumptious regimen for quite some time. Despite her previous reservations about Mikey and Michael taking liberties with her breasts, she allowed them to continue playing with them. It did feel wonderful. And somehow, just ordering Mike to worship her feet - and seeing how passionately and thoroughly he carried this out - was enough dominance to make it all right to continue with things as they were...but with one small exception. Her two hot-kissing slaves had taken it upon themselves to stimulate her breasts, and she would allow it to continue...but under HER control from now on.

Kay sighed softly, "Phew...such wonderful kissers. While you two have done a formidable job with my breasts, you shouldn't have done so without asking permission. Still, it's a wonderful idea, and I'd prefer to think of it not so much as you taking liberties, but as my two thoughtful slaves anticipating their Goddess's needs. And you've both done nicely up to this point. But I AM the Goddess here, and I will call the shots from here on. Michael, I think you should fondle and kiss BOTH my breasts while I suck face with Mikey here." She immediately grabbed Mikey's face and latched her lips onto his, as if expecting instantaneous, unquestioning compliance from Michael. If that was her thinking, it was absolutely, unerringly correct. Micheal was instantly busy fondling her breasts and licking and kissing her nipples. She sighed into Mikey's mouth. Minutes later, she whispered to Mikey, "Sexy footboy, rub my tummy very, very lightly with just your fingertips, while you kiss me. Play your fingers really gently just above my pussy. Play gently in my carpet. Make it tingle. Make ME tingle." As soon as she finished her request, she again pressed her mouth against his.

Mikey kissed her deeply, hotly, his right hand moving about her belly and abdomen, fingers barely touching her skin as they played teasingly in the uppermost curls of her bush. Michael sucked her breasts and licked every inch of them, his hands squeezing and groping them as his mouth gorged itself on their succulence. Mike was still busily planting adoring kisses on her feet, sighing his reverence. Kay melted into the chaise, hot, compliant lips on her feet, breasts and mouth. Nipples being fondled, squeezed and licked, belly caressed, mound erotically teased with the lightest of fingertips, toes kissed from every possible angle. She squirmed under the three-pronged oral assault. Again her demanding juices bubbled to the surface.

"Mike, your turn, get up here and kiss me. Michael, you take his place kissing my feet. Mikey, you take over sucking my breasts. C'mon, boys...rotate." And this became the new routine for a while...the three men taking turns worshipping her body, her telling them what to kiss, when, and for how long. Not one of them hesitated once, no matter what she told them to do. Mouths and hands were all over her body, at her strict instruction, pleasing her in whatever ways she desired. She felt like absolute royalty, her slaves making her entire body quiver with delight. Slowly, with all the sensual, erotic kissing and touching going on, Kay's needs increased. She felt herself craving another orgasm...reeling from a deep, unscratchable itch that could only be assuaged by a vaginal eruption of the highest magnitude.

"Oh, my," she gasped, trembling and writhing between her obedient slaves, "My darling footboys have done such a wonderful job of pleasing their Goddess, that she now finds herself in need of a tremendously strong orgasm. And for that, I'm going to need an energetic tongue with lots of stamina. Any volunteers?" She smiled wickedly, knowing full well that any one of them would gladly jump through a flaming hoop for the coveted honor of orally pleasuring their Goddess. She knew that kissing and licking between her legs was something they all dreamed about, hungered and prayed for. Orally servicing her sweet, dewy slit was a sought after reward that each of them had worked very hard for and ... slaved for...on several occasions. It came as no surprise to Kay when her men reacted so excitedly to her offer.

All three men raised their hands, eager for what they each considered to be one of the most delicious tasks she could give them. Kay laughed, excited by their eagerness. "Hmmmm....Mike, move the basin aside for a little while. You can ALL finish washing my feet later."

Mike moved the basin quickly, then stood with his two fellow slaves and awaited Kay's decision. Who would be the favored one? Whose lucky mouth would receive the ultimate honor? They were like antsy little boys waiting for the verdict.

"Oh, my, how to choose? You all have such lovely tongues. Who should I give the honor of licking my pussy? How can I judge who'd do the best job? Hmmm.....I think I know," she grinned. "Close your eyes, boys, and picture yourself spreading me open and putting your tongue deep inside me." They closed their eyes. All of them smiled. All of them sighed. But Kay's gaze fell lower, judging by the swelling of their members just who wanted to eat her sweet prize the most. They all rose substantially, inflated in proportion to their interest. But one rose higher than the other two, bloated with desire, engorged and pounding with more vigor than the other two hopeful cocks.

"Ahhh," Kay sighed, "we have a winner. Mikey, you have the biggest erection from fantasizing about eating me, so you get the honor. Be a good boy and get down on your knees again and get that cute face of yours snuggled right in there between my legs. C'mon, now, hurry...I'm really, REALLY horny!"

Barely able to contain himself, Mikey had no qualms about dropping to his knees at the end of the chaise. His eyes grew wide with excitement and he could barely breathe, as Kay slid down toward him and lay back again, spreading her legs wide, offering him her pussy to worship. From the first day they'd met, that silky slit had owned him, even moreso than her beautiful feet, and he was grateful beyond words every time she allowed him to taste it. "There you go, Mikey. Lick it really nice for me. I would have you kiss it for a while first, because it loves to be worshipped, but my need is too great right now. So, get right to it, sexy slaveboy. Make me gush like never before. Eat my pussy like," she thought for a second, "like every lick was another day that you get to be my slave." It sounded hokey, but it registered. His eyes twinkled, he licked his lips, and he stared with smoldering desire at her moist, beckoning crevice. It did indeed own him. And both he and Kay knew that any day he was with her would not be complete for him unless he could somehow make that demanding slit erupt with pleasure.

Mikey felt hot and cold at the same time, shivering and gasping with excitement as he leaned toward that moist crevice. He spread it open gently with his fingers and kissed the glistening petals with a restrained eagerness. His body shivered again, and he sighed his hot breath all over Kay's steaming sex. It seemed to steam more and more as he continued to pant on it. The sight of it, the feel of it, it's alluring scent...all seemed to draw him to it. He could hold back no longer. He dove into it, tongue outstretched, searching, needing to please her.

When Mikey had settled down to some slow, steady, long-term lapping of her burning sex, Kay looked quickly at her other two slaveboys. "You two," she commanded, "lift my legs high in the air. While Mikey eats me, you two rub and kiss my legs and feet. While you're kissing my feet, rub my legs. While you're kissing my calves, massage my feet. Gently stroke behind my knees while you suck my toes. Lick my thighs while rubbing my calves. And then I want you both to kiss and lick behind my knees at the same time. Massage my legs and feet with your hands AND your lips! I don't care how you work it out, just do it. And whatever you do, don't get in Mikey's way. I don't want ANYTHING interrupting what his tongue is doing." Mikey's tongue hit a favorite spot, and Kay gasped and trembled. "Oh, yes," she repeated, "I want NOTHING interfering with what Mikey's doing. Hurry up now, my devoted footboys....get busy! I need to lie back and ENJOY this."

123456...9