One, Two, Three Mikes...and Kay!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mikey was savoring her pussy the way he always did, licking her slowly and thoroughly, sucking on her juicy folds with the kind of enthusiastic ardor Kay always loved from him. His lips captured great mouthfuls of her moist, pink flesh, taking them deeply into his mouth and sucking the juices out...juices that just as quickly replenished themselves for Mikey to feed upon over and over again. He slipped his tongue deep inside her opening, licking her sugar walls all around. He sometimes lapped or sucked quietly; other times his passion got the better of him, and he panted his lust as he ate her. His hot breath did as much to inflame Kay's desires as his tireless tongue did. She squirmed as he happily feasted on her.

MIchael was licking her left heel while rubbing her shin and the sides of her calf. He chewed her heel gently, something she always enjoyed. He then moved to the rest of her foot, lightly chewing every inch around the side of her foot from heel to toes. Mike was attacking her right foot from the other end, sucking her toes deeply in his mouth while gently rubbing his fingertips behind her knee. Kay's toes were wiggling madly in his mouth. Removing her toes from his mouth, he spread them apart two by two and rammed his tongue between them, flexing it, expanding it, so that it completely filled those humid spaces. That fat, undulating tongue scoured between her toes, feeling to Kay like a hot sponge squishing between them. It felt incredible. One foot being lightly chewed all over, the other having its toes sucked and the spaces between them filled with squirming tongue. And all the while Mikey's face was burrowing ever deeper between her legs. Under this kind of three-pronged attack, Kay knew she couldn't last long before lathering Mikey's hard working mouth with her sweet cream.

And she was right. The finishing touch was when Michael and Mike coordinated their efforts and started kissing and licking behind her knees. They dropped to their own knees and lowered her legs accordingly. They nuzzled, kissed and lapped behind her knees while they gently stroked her inner thighs. Her toes, though unattended, were wiggling madly, scrunching and splaying as wildly as her feet themselves wiggled at the ankles. Her feet were the most animated part of her body...until she came.

Kay's body went rigid and her gasping seemed to stop. But she was only holding her breath. Her eyes stared unseeingly at the ceiling. Then her body loosened up, and every part of her started moving at once. Mike and Michael could barely keep up with her flailing legs, trying desperately to keep stimulating her behind her knees. Mikey's mouth was making wet, squeaky, sucking noises when Kay's orgasm hit. Her thrashing about made it difficult for him to keep licking her, but he was determined to lick continuously throughout her orgasm, from it's heaving, gushing, initial spurts straight through to its sputtering, twitching conclusion. And he did just that. It is a slave's duty, after all, to see his Goddess's pleasure through to its very end.

Kay's thighs squeezed Mikey's head in a viselike grip and her hips bucked her up off the already wet cushions, pounding her pussy into his face. Hot, wet cream instantly bathed his face...but he continued to lick any part of her pussy he could manage to keep his mouth on. Her hands grabbed his head, pushing his face even tighter against her erupting slit. She held his head motionless while she pummeled his face with her entire crotch area. Mikey smiled a delighted smile even as he fought to breathe. Nails dug into the back of his head; his face was raked by wet, matted pubic hairs; he had to grab quick gasps of air during those rare moments when Kay's pussy wasn't pummelling his nose and mouth with the fury of her pent-up desire. All of this he considered a small price to pay for his Goddess's total pleasure and satisfaction.

The licking and kissing going on behind her knees was the final impetus that sent her molten liquids into Mikey's face, but those sensations faded well behind those going on between her legs. Her entire life force was centered at her erupting core, and it seemed as if her very life energy was leaving her body via that route. It was incredible. And throughout her entire orgasm, all three of her faithful foot slaves stayed with her. Not one of them left his post. Each continued to cater to her every need from start to finish. This she realized even through her orgasmic haze.

When Kay's gushing finally ceased, Mike and Michael slowly pulled her legs apart, loosening the suffocating grip her thighs had on Mikey's battered head, freeing their gasping brother so he could once again breathe life giving oxygen. Grinning widely, Mikey pulled his head out of Kay's treasure and fell back onto the floor at the foot of the chaise. His reddened face had a shiny, liquid sheen to it. His mustache and beard were sticky, matted messes. Yet, still he grinned and sighed. Mike and Michael seemed unscathed, though their tongues were almost swollen with their Herculean efforts. They sat on the floor next to Mikey, gasping their own exhaustion. But ALL of them beamed with pride.

Kay's happy squeals were soon heard over all the panting and gasping. For several minutes she lay on the chaise, her body tense and twitching as she rode out the remainder of her orgasm. Finally, stretching and sighing her deight and satisfaction, she sat up and looked at her fatigued slave boys. Two glorious orgasms under her belt, she realized that the possibilities this day were endless, with three toys to do her bidding. But she figured she'd better give them a rest, or they'd tire out too fast...and THEN what use would they be?! The key to getting the most out of a slave was to PACE his efforts, so as not to exhaust him too quickly and thereby dilute any future efforts on her behalf.

"I must have the very best foot slaves in the entire world," she cooed, "without a doubt. You boys were just FABULOUS! You really did your Goddess proud. I don't think there's a single inch of my body that isn't tingling. I feel incredible. I feel like I could do this all night!" She grinned wickedly at her chattel, eager to see their facial responses to that statement. They all rolled their eyes and moaned, but - more importantly - they all still had erections! That was a very good thing, indeed.

"Now I REALLY need to rest," she said, and slid back to lie on the pillow again. "I think my foot boys need a little break, too. So, Mikey, get the basin and washcloth back over here. ALL THREE of you can wash my feet while I decide what game to play with you next. Oh, this is such a wonderful day!"

When Mikey had retrieved the bathing implements, the water no longer hot, but still warm, Kay slid sideways on the chaise and dangled her feet over the edge. "Go ahead, my hunky little slaves, wash my feet...completely this time. Massage them and get them all nice and clean." She held them out for the bathing that was never truly completed. All three of her men sat at her feet, eager to again please her. They took turns washing her feet, though three pairs of eager hands didn't work all that well with only two feet to wash. "Now, now, boys, don't fight over my feet. Share nice, now. You'll all get your turn pampering my feet, I promise. Mike, you've had plenty of time with my feet. Maybe you should rub my back while Mikey and Michael clean and rub my feet. C'mon, give my back, neck and shoulders a nice massage. We'll watch Mikey and Michael work on my feet together."

And so ended phase two of Kay's servicing by her slave boys. Mikey and Michael each bathing and firmly kneading her feet, giving her a soothing foot massage and bath....and Mike getting the kinks and knots out of her shoulders, neck and back. Massaged nicely at both ends by doting footboys. Kay could only wonder why, after all these years, the powers above had suddenly - FINALLY - decided to smile down upon her. But, at this sublime, mellow point in time, she didn't care how or why it was happening, only that it WAS happening.

All she knew was...she had every intention of making it last as long as possible. Kay totally relaxed under the soothing ministrations of those six strong hands. Eyes closed, sighing quietly, she let herself drift deeper and deeper into a drowsy world of comfort and pleasure. Mikey and Michael were just doing incredibly delicious things to her feet, and Mike was making her shoulders, neck and back unwind. She felt once again like a pampered Goddess. She allowed her slaves to pamper her thus for nearly thirty minutes. So joyously relaxing.

But Kay is not one to remain immobile for long with three naked men in her immediate vicinity. And as she sat there in front of the back-rubbing Mike, something soon happened to remind her that these three footboys were hers to play with. No matter how relaxed she was, she was ALWAYS on the verge of charging right up again. She could switch from dreamily mesmerized to wantonly lusty in a heartbeat. And that's exactly what occurred. All it took was one little tickle on her lower back, just above her tailbone.

Mike's erection had somehow changed position. Maybe he was fantasizing about his Goddess as he massaged her back. Or maybe he was watching Michael and Mikey knead her painted toes, slipping their fingers between them as they pampered her royal feet. Whatever the cause, Mike's penis swelled and throbbed, and ultimately began tapping lightly against Kay's lower back. Tap, tap, tap...rhythmically prodding her drowsy libido awake. She knew in an instant what it was. She smiled. The smile became a sly grin. The sly grin morphed into a wide, toothy, Cheshire cat grin...and her hormones - generously laced with dominance - kicked into gear.

Envisioning a pulsating penis throbbing erotically against her back, Kay almost immediately linked that penis to what was going on at her spoiled feet. From there, she made a connection between beautiful cocks and her beautiful feet. And thus her plan germinated. She knew in an instant just how she wanted to give her footboys pleasure - by way of receiving pleasure FROM them, of course. They had to be erotically charged and sexually pent up by now. And the best way to keep a footboy devoted to her was to eventually give him release. So, she would do it in a wonderfully fun way, a way that would amuse and please herself at the same time it drove her slaveboys wild.

Kay turned sideways on the chaise, taking her feet away from Michael and Mikey without the slightest warning. They looked broken-hearted, but she had a way to heal their pains quickly. "Quickly, Michael, dry my feet. Then put the basin and cloths aside. You've been wonderful footboys and I'm going to give you a reward.

Mikey and Michael were like gleeful schoolboys. They had no idea what Kay had in mind, but they had no doubt they'd love it. So, when the bathing implements had been pushed aside, they sat waiting for what would come next.

"Come around to this side of the chaise, Michael, and sit next to Mkey," Kay ordered. MIchael instantly complied, his engorged penis bobbing up and down busily as he hastened to join Mikey on the floor on the other side of his Goddess's new throne. When Michael had sat next to Mikey, Kay continued, "Now, sit cross-legged, Indian style. That's right. Ooooh, such nice, fat cocks you boys have. Would my sweet, attentive slave boys like a nice footjob from their Goddess?"

Two wide, round pairs of eyes greeted the question, obviously an affirmative response. Kay smiled and scooted over on the chaise until she was positioned between the two nearly drooling slaves. She slid forward, grinning, making sure her legs would stretch out far enough to allow her feet the proper distance and angle to play with those delectably bobbing shafts. To Mike, still behind her, she said, "Sorry I only have two feet, Mike, or I'd give you a footjob, too. But, if you're a good footboy, maybe later. In the meantime, I want you to keep massaging my back for now. But when I tell you to, I want you to reach around and fondle my breasts. While you're doing that, I want you kissing the back of my neck and licking my earlobes. You got all that?" At first, Mike nodded eagerly, then realized he needed to verbalize it and said quietly, "Yes, ma'am."

"Wonderful," Kay said, "Now, let's get started, shall we?" Barely able to contain her eagerness to begin, she nearly rubbed and wrung her hands together like a bookie about to take a bet from a favorite mark.

Playfully, she flicked at the two throbbing cocks with the tips of her toes, batting them around a little, chuckling with twisted glee. "Such fine cocks," she said, "so fun to play with. It's nice to have such interested cocks at my feet." She batted them from side to side, grabbed the heads with her toes, lightly glided her toes along the undersides of both -- all in all, just amusing herself with their swollen manhoods. The men were getting glassy-eyed, biting their lips. Kay was having the time of her life. Such power; it was intoxicating.

"I don't feel you massaging my back, Mike. Are you tired of pleasing me? I could send you into another room if you're bored."

"No, ma'am," Mike quickly blurted out, "I'm so sorry. I'm not bored at all." His fingers immediately began digging into her flesh, kneading, comforting once again.

"Ahh...good boy. That's much better, slave. But from now on, please don't hesitate or lose track of your duties. If you do, I'll be forced to have you sit across the room and watch the rest of us have fun. Understood?"

"Yes, ma'am," he said more quietly, more humbly, "Again, I apologize."

"It's all right. You'll make it up to me when you start fondling my breasts and kissing my neck. I have lots of faith in you. Mmmmm....and you DO rub so nicely."

Her feet started getting more serious about tending to the two cocks before her. She took Mikey's penis between her feet and rubbed it between her soles, gliding them up and down the sides of the shaft. Then she gently rotated his shaft with her feet as she slid her soles up and down. Mikey was nearly chewing his lip off entirely. But then, abruptly, cruelly, she suddenly stopped the penile stimulation and moved her feet over to Michael's cock. She repeated the same actions there, until Michael got the same blissful look on his face that Mikey had. Back and forth her feet went, rubbing first one cock, then the other. Each hint of bliss on either face met with instant removal of her feet from their overstimulated glans. If even a single drop of pre-cum made its presence known, that excited penis was again left unattended to. It was THEIR job to give HER pleasure, not the other way around. This was merely her way of making them eager to cater to her over and over again. They knew this as well as she did - and accepted it as the natural order of things. Frustrating as it was, it pleased Kay...and that made it okay by them. Therefore, needles to say, Kay's two sitting footboys were gasping and trembling by the time she stopped this portion of her sadistic game.

"Uncross your legs and bend them at the knees," she said, and again they obeyed instantly. "Good. Now pull your knees back against your chests. I want to see those lovely, sperm-filled balls of yours." She nodded her approval when they complied.

She grinned, eyeing their large, wrinkled sacks. One set of toes slid under each pair of testicles and jiggled them playfully. She jiggled them so energetically, that the men's cocks bounced from side to side as her toes enjoyed their sadistic game. Then she again used both feet on each man, taking one sack between her soles and gently gliding her soft foot flesh along their entire surface. Back and forth, from Mikey to Michael and back again, she used the soles of her feet to lightly caress their testicles, her toes occasionally jiggling those hairy sack toys just for the fun of it. The soft hairs tickled her feet so pleasantly. Again, the men were biting their lips. Beads of sweat were forming on both their reddening faces. Kay nearly laughed out loud. Such fun to play with her boytoys this way.

She knew they were both approaching orgasm, but she wanted them to make a mental link between her letting them come and their devotion to her. When she pressed her soles against the undersides of their shafts -- one foot brazenly occupying each man's cock -- and started rubbing up and down rhythmically and forcefully, she watched their faces...listened for their gasps. Both men's fingers were digging into the carpet, their legs trembling. Slack jaws gasped deep sighs. It was time.

"Mike," she said sharply, "start kissing my neck and touching my breasts. Make sure you pay LOTS of attention to my nipples. Start NOW!" Mike's fingers and lips flew into instant action. Strong arms encircled her from behind and ecstatic fingers fondled her breast flesh. Warm lips adored her neck, an obedient tongue licked her sensitive earlobes. She sighed deeply, contentedly.

"Mikey, profess your undying loyalty to me. Tell me you worship me completely." She wriggled her toes quickly along his shaft, pressing her sole against it so he could feel the movement in minute detail. It had the desired effect.

Shuddering, gasping, Mikey moaned, "Oh, yes, Goddess....you are my Foot Goddess Supreme! I am your slave forever! I will always do ANYTHING you tell me to. I worship the ground you walk on! I will be loyal to you forever! I will NEVER disappoint you, I swear!" His entire body quivered as he spoke.

"Michael," she continued, "tell me you BELONG to my feet. Tell me my feet rule your world, and you will never EVER want or need another Goddess!"

"Oh, Goddess Kay," Michael gasped, nearly swallowing his own Adam's Apple, "I BELONG at your feet. Your feet OWN me. They are the reason I live. I could NEVER need any Goddess but you...EVER! Please let me be your foot slave forever!"

Kay was pleased. She stroked the two men with her feet, watching them gasp and shudder under their power. They were truly her foot slaves, her personal toys, her handsome slaveboy pets, under the complete control of her feet. In truth, under complete control of EVERY part of her. ANY part of her body was sacred to them, and each one of her footboys would gladly and GRATEFULLY service any part of her, any way she saw fit. It was precisely that willingness to service any part of her, that caused her to allow them to continue being her slaves. A choosy slave, after all, wasn't a true slave at all.

Watching these two men in her complete control was again making her wet and hot. Added to that visual feast, Mike's fondling hands and nipple-tweaking fingers were making her shudder as well. His hot mouth on her sensitive earlobes was driving her as crazy as her feet were doing to the sitting footboys. But, she needed to hear Mike's profession of loyalty, too. "Mike," she gasped, feeling her juices coming to a boil, "tell me YOU'RE my foot slave, also. Tell me how jealous you are of Michael and Mikey. Tell me it should be YOU at my feet, and if I let you back down there again, you'll NEVER disobey me!"

"Goddess," Mike gasped, feeling Kay's hand suddenly grasp his cock and begin stroking it, "you know I'm your BEST foot slave, and it should be ME at your feet always! Mikey and Michael could NEVER worship your feet with the talent and expertise that I can! Please let me back down at your feet, and I will never, EVER disobey you. I will service and pamper your feet better than ANYONE...EVER!! Please, Goddess! Please?" So aroused and fixated by the quivering footboys at her feet - and the joy she was receiving from controlling their penises with those same spoiled feet - that she couldn't turn to see Mike's pleading eyes behind her.

Mikey came first, followed immediately by Michael. Hot juices burst from Mikey's slit and shot several feet into the air. He gasped and dug his hands deeper into the carpet, his bent legs becoming rigid, thigh and calf muscles twitching spastically. Michael looked much the same, though he gasped louder. Both men creamed all over Kay's feet, their milky discharges dulling the burgundy color of her toenails.

123456...9