One, Two, Three Mikes...and Kay!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing her slaveboys coming all over her feet was the last impetus her own juices needed to spring forth from her silky slit. Kay gushed all over the edge of the chaise, and it dribbled down between her legs into the crack of her ass. She shuddered and moaned right along with her footboys. Her sudden, ferocious orgasm energized her cock-stroking feet, eliciting still more hot cum from the spurting penises beneath them.

When Mike's cock started spurting around Kay's clenched, stroking fingers, Kay's juices surged anew. She quivered as she watched the rhythmic volleys rocket skyward. Her own fluids felt warm and sticky between her legs as she continued to expel them for quite some time. The semen of her three slaves dribbled onto her hand and her ten happily wiggling toes. She loved seeing the satisfied faces on her three footboys, because she knew that happy slaves were loyal slaves. They were hers, now and always. Their very souls were bound inexorably to her soft, but mind-controlling, soles.

Her own cum still squeezing from her sputtering slit, Kay had one last test of their loyalty. And she knew it would prolong her orgasm. She lifted her feet in front of Michael and Mikey's goofy-looking sex faces and wiggled her cum-dripping toes. "My slaves have gotten my gorgeous toes all sticky. If you're as loyal and obedient as you just claimed to be, then both of you clean my toes right now. Lick your cum off my feet. Use those delightful mouths of yours to make them pretty again. And don't miss a single drop!"

Both men had looks of distaste on their faces, but Kay's sticky feet remained adamant. She would not remove them from their faces until they'd complied. And they knew it. So, repulsed or not, both men opened their mouths wide and allowed Kay to put her feet into them. They sucked slowly at first, not relishing the taste of their own cum. But, as time went on, the allure of Kay's feet, soiled with semen or not, won them over...and they sucked her toes as hungrily as they'd ever done. Lapping slaveboy mouths obediently removed the shiny, sticky pearls of cum from her bossy, demanding feet. Even with the unpleasant thought of licking their own cum from her feet bombarding their reeling brains, neither Michael nor Mikey could resist the allure of Kay's will-robbing feet..nor could they bring themselves to disobey or even disappoint her. It was just a foreign concept to them to not do as she wished.

"You're not immune from this, either, Mike. You've got your cum all over my hand. Lick it clean." She held up her hand and Mike reached for it with his. "No," Kay said, "keep fondling my breasts....but instead of licking my ears, suck your cum off my hand." Having the same distasteful grimace on his face that the other two slaves had exhibited, Mike nonetheless began sucking and licking his Goddess's sticky hand.

As expected, seeing and feeling her obedient slaves licking their own juices off her feet and hand had reenergized the orgasm that had only just begun to wane. It regained strength, and she squirmed on the chaise watching hot mouths reluctantly sucking her feet and hand. More hot liquids streamed from between her legs. It seemed her spastic vaginal muscles would NEVER calm down. Alas, after a wonderfully long and satisfying time, they did. But not before her hand and feet had been licked spotless, only the very slightest slick coating remaining on her fingers and toes.

All three men, having had their desires pent up for so long, had had incredibly strong orgasms...the kind that can exhaust you completely. Kay was exhausted, too, but being the kind of woman who's sexual energy was always renewing itself, she recovered quickly. She was tired, yes, but she still expected her slave boys to keep her amused and pleased. And watching them lick their own sticky fluids off of her had given her one wicked idea. It was something they could do for her that would both relax and titillate her.

"All right, boys," she said suddenly, "stop licking. My feet and hand should be clean enough now."

She took evil satisfaction in watching all three of her men slump, exhausted, on the floor, Mike having slid over the side of the chaise and crumpled weakly against it on the opposite side from Mikey and Michael. She lay back on the chaise like pampered royalty. Then, after giving them a false sense that they'd earned a rest, she wickedly added, "My slaves aren't tired, are they? Are my footboys lazy? I was generous enough to allow my footboys to come. Is this how they thank me, by becoming instantly lazy?!"

Michael, Mikey and Mike all looked at each other. Confused, they jolted to a half sitting position, their upper bodies propped up on their elbows. They couldn't figure out what they could've been lazy about. But Kay had no qualms about telling them. She had one more task for them before she'd give them a rest.

"Sure, you all licked up your own cum from my hand and feet, but what about MY cum? It's still all over me. Look at all that sticky cream between my legs. Look at it! Faithful, hardworking slaves would have OFFERED to clean me up instantly! But MY slaves are lazy, it seems. You all plop yourselves down as if you've EARNED some sort of nap or something. Is THAT how you take care of your Goddess? Is THAT how lax and lazy you all are? Where's the loyalty and concern for my comfort and pleasure you three professed not ten minutes ago? Hmmm....WHERE?! I thought my slaves ADORED me and LIVED to please me."

The three men sat up completely, looking like lost little boys. They knew there was something she wanted them to do, but they didn't want to assume anything...for a wrong assumption or wrong action could get any one of them banished from the room while the others were allowed to continue worshipping their Goddess. Kay realized they needed her firm guidance once again. Slaves, no matter how accommodating, always did.

"That's okay, my slaves. I'll forgive your failure to anticipate my needs...THIS time. But here's what you'll have to do. I'm tired, but I MUST be cleaned up before we move on to other pleasures." She laid back on the chaise with her bottom over the edge. She spread her legs enticingly. She grinned at Michael. "Here boy," she said, pointing to her sticky slit. "LIck me nice and clean. Get all that sticky cream off me." Next, she pointed at Mikey. "And you lick up anything on my thighs or that's trickled down to my ass. I hate my ass to be sticky. And I know how much you love my ass, so that's why I've given that honor to you."

Realizing it would be difficult for Mikey to lap her bottom while she was lying on her back, she rolled to one side, lifting one leg in the air. Her legs were spread wide enough for Michael to easily use his tongue on her slick pussy, but now her ass hovered over the edge of the chaise. If Mikey got on his knees just behind Michael, he'd be able to lick her thigh and then get around to her ass without disturbing Michael too much.

"I'm not leaving you out, Mike," she leered, lasciviously, "Since I know you love my feet the most, you can hold my leg up while Michael and Mikey lick my thighs and pussy. While they're doing that, you'll have my beautiful foot all to yourself again. I want you to suck and even CHEW my toes. Lightly chew my soles and all around the sides of my foot. Suck my ankles, too. Hmmm...let me see. That should do it. You all have your assignments. I'll just lay on my side here and relax. Go ahead, my faithful slaves....get busy...please your Goddess. And don't just lick and suck, boys. I know you all worship me, but I want to FEEL your desire to please and adore me. I want to FEEL your yearning to please me, your deep worship of my body, and your eternal GRATITUDE at being ALLOWED to serve me. Make me feel all of that, and I'll keep you as my slaves forever." She saw her three footboys swallow hard. But she also saw determination in their faces, along with fierce pride. She knew they'd come through for her. They always did.

Mike came over and held Kay's foot aloft, then began happily carrying out his tasks. Michael crawled between her legs and lapped up her rather abundant cream, spreading her open to make sure he licked up all those dewy petals, even SUCKING the cum from her pink flesh. Kay rather enjoyed the slurping noises as he sucked both those juicy folds and even her pubic hairs, which were filled with shiny dewdrops for him to swallow. Mikey had to crane his neck sideways and back to lick her slippery thigh, but he felt it was definitely worth the inconvenience and discomfort. Kay always was. And when he was lucky enough to follow those sticky dribbles to her delectable ass....well....he hunkered down for some slow, thorough lapping. If he was lucky, he'd be licking her cheeks - and even a little between them to capture all those hiding, tasty morsels - long after they were free of any sticky residue. He could happily lick Kay's ass all night, after all. And she certainly wouldn't mind.

Kay almost drifted off to sleep. Yes, it was erotic having three men lick her from her pussy all the way to her toes, but after three satisfying orgasms, she just wanted to relax and enjoy the sensations....enjoy her slaveboys so proudly and eagerly trying to please her. So she kept her eyes closed and savored the sensations. She sighed over and over again as three hot mouths once again fought mightily to win her approval. And she didn't have to look to know that all three of them once again had erections. Ahhh...so easy to control a slave when his penis handed her his soul on a platter.

While her three footboys showered her with attention and she relaxed on her private love throne, she used the time to plan other fun things to do with her little subby boys. But, realizing she might drift asleep, and her usually energetic toys might get lazy, she planned ahead.

"Oh," she sighed, her eyes still closed and her lips smiling wickedly, "and if I should fall asleep, I don't want any of you to get lax. I don't brook laziness. You all keep licking no matter what. And don't think you're clever, either. I might just FAKE being asleep to catch you being lazy. You know what happens to lazy slave boys, right? They only WATCH. I only let AMBITIOUS slaves pleasure me. So beware! If I catch any of you being derelict in your duties...you won't be allowed to serve me anymore. Understood?"

All three men stopped licking only long enough to voice their understanding of the terms. After she said, "Good, then get back to work," they immediately opened their mouths again and resumed their oral cleansing of her. Kay closed her eyes again, and planned more fun. But, even though dozens of delicious possibilities danced through her head, those three thunderous orgasms caught up with her...and she did indeed lapse into a warm, contented slumber, a smile still plastered across her face.

Even though she'd had those lovely climaxes, Kay still couldn't believe she'd drifted off to sleep with three hardworking mouths all over her. She had fully intended to fake slumber to catch her slaves being neglectful or disobedient, but true sleep had washed over her. Still, during that sleep, she had a wonderful dream of all three men rubbing themselves against her at once, their throbbing members pulsing warmly against her skin. One by one her dream self allowed her slaves to love her, filling her core with their ejaculating manhood. It enflamed her psyche, creating an undeniable need for more than just tongues all over her. She wanted a hard cock deep inside her, even though her waking self still wasn't aware of it.

The dream jolted her awake. Her eyes shot open and she still thought her body was being ravaged by the dream counterparts of her enthusiastic, real life slave boys. But, in reality, her pussy, ass and right foot were merely being devoured. Those three cocks were throbbing indeed, but not inside her. It seemed like such a waste. She ached to be stuffed by a delicious, hot, pounding penis...to be filled to overflowing with the same milky cream that had erupted all over her toes and fingers not too long ago. There was always something to be said for talented, hard working tongues, but that pleasure could only go so far. Sometimes, her pussy just needed that stiff, fat, throbbing muscle inside it, scratching that deeper, hotter itch.

On the other hand, as she looked at the wall clock, she realized that even though she'd slept for almost forty-five minutes, her doting footboys HAD continued to lap at their assigned locations. Three pairs of attentive lips were rosy and slightly swollen, attesting to their devoted labor on her behalf. Michael's face was especially red, having been irritated by his constant nuzzling among her pubic hairs. She felt intense pride in her men; how committed they were! Her heart warmed. She felt deep affection for each of them, and allowed them to worship her for several more minutes before breaking their submissive little hearts. For, she knew they were only happy when they were pleasing her.

She wouldn't keep them unhappy for long. Her dream made her yearn for stiff cock between her legs, but seeing her footboys still eagerly fawning over her bottom, pussy and feet also made her realize that this, too, should continue. And already she had the perfect way to do both.

"Enough, my pets," she said quietly. Instantly, three mouths stopped in unison. She decided it wouldn't hurt to stroke their egos. "You have all done wonderfully. And I think you each deserve a reward. I have a fantastic idea. One of you lucky subs is going to get to put your penis inside me. Now, I'm too classy to have the other two watch while this happens, but I'm also not cruel enough to make the other two leave the room. So, I'm going to have one of you make sweet love to me while the other two are placed happily under my feet. So here's what I want you all to do." She sat up on the chaise and adjusted herself so that she had one leg over each side. Then she slid her rump down to the foot of the chaise, letting it extend out over the edge just enough for her well-lapped slit to clear the edge as well. "Michael, lie on the floor to my left, face up, with your head just below where my waist is. Mike, you do the same on my other side. Lie with your legs toward the head of this lovely lounge chair. Go on now."

Mike and Michael each lay on one side of the chaise, face up, legs toward the head of it. Kay looked from one slave to the other, making sure their heads were exactly where she wanted them. "Good, now I'm going to rub my beautiful feet all over your faces...really hard...sort of massage my feet with your handsome features." She did exactly that. Lying back on the soft cushions like a spoiled Goddess -- which was something that Kay was becoming quite fond of doing -- she put one leg over each side of the chaise and plopped her feet on the two excited faces. She ground her soles into them roughly, mercilessly - literally contorting the flesh of those faces beyond human recognition, stomping out the slaveboy smiles - knowing how much they must both love it. She made sure she covered their eyes with her sexy toes, wiggling them in their eye sockets and playfully forcing their heads from side to side with the balls of her feet. Two little subby scrunch toys for her feet to play with. Before continuing with her plan, she used her feet to turn both their heads to face her. With the balls of her feet over their mouths and her toes wiggling just below their eyes, they were forced to look past her painted toenails to see her grinning down at them. "Oh, yes," she giggled, "this'll do nicely. Mikey, just slip that lovely pillow under my head so I can be all nice and comfy while I enjoy my slaves."

Mikey slipped the pillow under her head, as ordered, fluffing it nicely for her before she sunk down into its softness. She sighed, still playing with the two panting faces under her feet. She reveled not only in her power over these masculine men, but in their eagerness to please her, their willingness to do ANYTHING that made her smile. But, now, it was time to set such musings aside; it was high time for her next orgasm. Narrowing her eyes into a wicked, selfish glare and curling her lips into a smile that was pure, unadulterated evil, Kay locked her pupils onto Mikey's wide eyes. Her orders were clearly spoken and explicit, in as few words as she could use to convey what she wanted. She was again roiling inside, and wanted things to proceed without any undue delay.

"Now, Mikey," she ordered, snapping her fingers several times for emphasis, "go get my sexy sandals."

He did so, finding them amidst the piles of discarded clothing. He brought them back to her, his fingers fondling them gently, caressing them. He wasn't into shoes, exactly, but his hands did revere THESE shoes, because Kay's incredibly soft, warm, lovely feet had been in them. "Good boy," she said softly, almost wanting to pet him, "Now drape one shoe over Mike's cock and the other over Michael's. Slide them down so that the insole is against the undersides of their shafts. I want to see their penises wearing my sexy shoes. And I want them to be able to see the sexy straps sliding along their cocks...when I take my feet off their faces long enough, that is. And mind you, fellas...if I do take my feet off your faces, you look STRAIGHT DOWN THERE AT YOUR COCKS....do NOT peek over at what Mikey and I are doing. I'm very shy that way, you know. If I catch you sneaking peeks, you'll be sent from the room immediately...and I may never let you be my footboys again! Mind you, I'm VERY serious about this. Is that understood?"

The two sole-muffled responses were unintelligible, but their heads nodded in the affirmative; Kay was satisfied with that. She knew they wouldn't risk not being allowed to please her in the future, no matter HOW curious they might be to see what else was going on around them.

Mikey, his face showing slight distaste at having to get near the other men's cocks, nonetheless slipped one shoe over each bobbing tool. The two cocks each got instantly harder, as if Kay's shoes were some kind of chemical catalyst that further hardened the men's already firm members, making them throb even more visibly. The two mashed faces sighed. Kay smiled, saying "You two may now rub my shoes against your cocks. Slide the shoes up and down along your lovely penises. Stroke yourselves with my sandals. I so want to see this. Go ahead, now...stroke, boys."

Michael and Mike each grasped the bottom of the shoe on his penis - trembling fingers touching the leather soles, and thumbs curled under the straps, gripping the smooth, silky insoles - and started stroking himself with it. Kay upped the force of her face-mashing feet. "There," she said, "now my two footboys should be adequately stimulated while my other slave pleases me more...intimately. Remember, no peeking. Your eyes are only allowed to see the bottoms of my feet and your subby dicks with my shoes on them, nothing more. And I repeat, I'm completely serious about that. Do NOT test me."

Assured that she'd put enough fear into her happy strokers, she now looked at Mikey, a lecherous grin on her face. She motioned with her curling finger for him to come to her. "Get on your knees between my legs, Mikey. Spread me wide with you hands as if you were going to kiss my honeypot. But be careful not to knock my feet off Mike's and Michael's faces. Once I've got the balance right, I'm going to lie back and let you have a very rare honor. Go ahead...get down there between my legs."

Mikey moved to the foot of the chaise, knelt down, gently spread Kay's legs, his eyes drooling their interest. That hot, wet, bossy slit sang to him; a siren song of seduction. Licking his lips, he felt as if he knew the placement of every tiny, curled hair on that wet carpet. So many happy hours he'd spent with his face buried in it. So much of Kay's honeyed cream he'd tasted, savored, swallowed, nuzzled his face in. His entire body shivered with delight at the sweet memories. The throbbing between his own legs was like the rowmaster's constant drum pounding aboard a Viking slave ship...strong and relentless...only much faster, indeed. It felt as if his penis wanted to detach itself from him and launch itself into Kay's beckoning opening. Even so, Kay wanted her man harder than ever, and, as always, took matters into her own hands...literally.

1...34567...9