One, Two, Three Mikes...and Kay!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Goddess," Mikey replied, a sly smile crossing his lips as he beamed with obvious pride. "I was hoping you would want privacy while you played with your three slaves...and eventually, your one true, COLLARED slave." His glow of pride instantly turned into a pink radiance, as embarrassment washed over him at the thought of his new, improved status as Kay's official footboy. He fidgeted for a moment, looking down at the smooth planks of the breeze-swept deck, then decided his Goddess might enjoy some refreshment. "Would you like me to bring you a drink?" he asked softly, quietly clearing his throat.

"Oh, now, that would be wonderful. You know what I like. Whatever you have, bring me what you think I'd most like. I'll be on the deck chair waiting for my foot massage....and to talk with my lovely, sexy foot slave. We'll talk about our future together. We'll talk about Foot Goddess Kay and her forever faithful foot slave Mikey. We have SO much to discuss and plan for. Now, get my drink and meet me on the deck. We'll relax and plan."

"Yes, Goddess," Mikey sighed again. He was fully erect as he turned toward the kitchen to get Kay's refreshment. She enjoyed watching his engorged penis bob up and down in front of him as he walked, knowing full well that it was his much desired and fully accepted enslavement to her, and his anticipation of future times together, that kept that lovely tool dancing for her. In a moment of wicked mirth, Kay got an almost irresistible urge to take that bloated penis in her hands when he returned, and stroke it mercilessly until he couldn't stand it anymore. A throbbing dick is such a joy to play with, especially if it's owner turns to mush when she does so. She wouldn't even need the leash. She could pull Mikey to his knees just by stroking his cock and then tugging downward on it -- though gently, so as to do no physical harm -- just as she'd already gotten used to doing with the leash. In effect, a submissive male already had a leash -- his penis. But, still, a genuine collar and leash meant so much more. She was just debating in her head about whether the reality of a man's cock or the symbolism of a leash was the stronger binding factor on a slave, when she saw her smiling, bobbing footboy returning with her refreshment. She grinned. There would be plenty of time to test BOTH methods, now that Mikey had finally given himself to her.

His face still speckled with droplets of Kay's sweet cream -- which glistened in the warm light of the setting sun -- Mikey walked out onto the deck with the tall, cool glass. Kay had stretched herself out luxuriantly on a full length deck chair and was looking out beyond the deck's wooden railing, gazing over the ocean, relaxed and mellow following her day of many pleasures. Sunset was but minutes away, the descending orb peppering the slapping waves with its many yellow, orange and red hues. The sky was still bright on the horizon, though darkening above it. It was a serene scene, and symbolic. The day was ending, in preparation for the warm night to follow and a bright, glowing tomorrow -- just as Mikey's life as Kay's occasional fantasy mate was ending, and his new life as her permanent, collared footboy was beginning. Both he and Kay saw the symbolism in that radiant sunset. They looked at each other, knowingly, and smiled. A new day would dawn, and it would find Mikey, now collared by Kay, her one true slave, adoring, worshipping and serving her "now and forever."

A gentle ocean breeze wafted across the deck just as the frosty glass exchanged hands, passing from slave to Goddess. It slithered refreshingly around two naked bodies, instantly banishing the last gleaming droplets of sweat from cooling flesh. Kay held the drink to her lips, sipped and swallowed. Delicious. A perfect way to end -- so far -- her wonderfully erotic playtime with Mikey, and begin the necessary work of ironing out the future. She took several more gulps, replacing lost liquids, before she spoke to her standing slaveboy. She had to fight the urge, for now, to grab his rigid member and stroke it while she spoke.

"Mmmm...thank you, foot boy."

"You're welcome, Goddess."

She sipped again. "Mmmm....delicious. Wise choice. You certainly do know me." Reaching out, she sat forward and grasped the end of the leash and tugged Mikey down toward her feet. She chuckled to herself; apparently, this time, tugging his leash had won out over tugging his penis, to bring him to his knees. But, would it always be so? Such a delicious dilemma to ponder and leisurely work on solving. Yet another pleasure to look forward to.

"Now sit and massage my feet as only you can. And let's talk about Goddess and slave, shall we?" Mikey knew it was a rhetorical question, and his reply was not required. "I think it's important," Kay continued, watching her slave make himself as comfortable as possible at her feet, "that we clearly define our roles in this relationship, and that ALL your duties are spelled out in intricate detail, so that there can be no questions or confusion later. That will avoid problems along the way."

Mikey, having once again succumbed to the tugging at his neck, and having gotten into the most advantageous position possible to massage his Goddess's feet, looked up at Kay and nodded his agreement. Waiting for her to continue, he took one of her soft, lovely feet in his strong hands and began rubbing and kneading her foot flesh, almost instantly bringing delicious relaxation to it. She sighed and nodded approvingly. "Now THAT'S what a foot slave is for," she cooed, but then added, "Well, ONE of the things he's for, at any rate. There's no point in owning a slave if you don't have a clue as to all the wonderful ways he can be used." She winked at her happy, foot-rubbing slave. He smiled back at her, but then went back to his massaging duties. While he concentrated on pampering her, his ears listened intently to all she had to say.

Laughing quietly, Kay tapped the big toe of her other foot against her footboy's cheek until he looked up from his foot-rubbing efforts. She stopped tapping his cheek and moved the toe around in front of his face, hovering it in just in front of his mouth for him to kiss. She waited to see if he got the message. He looked at her toe for a second or two, then into her eyes, then back to the proffered toe. Smiling, he leaned forward and kissed it. "Good boy," she said, happy that he'd gotten the message without her having to say, "Kiss my toe." It's a good sign when a footboy can obey nonverbal commands. It showed he was in tune with her completely, even her most impulsive whims. As if to say "good job" to him for picking up on the unspoken desire, Kay lightly tapped the kissed toe on his lips several times, then set her foot back down onto the chair next to the foot he was so faithfully massaging.

Sipping her drink, lying back comfortably while her slave pampered her feet, staring out over the ocean vista with its setting sun, Kay wondered how it could possibly be better than this. She wanted to already start thinking about other things to have her slaveboy do for her, but realized that before more fun could be had, the particulars of their future together had to be ironed out. So she left those musings and plannings for later. She had her slaveboy for another whole day. Right now she needed to know exactly what the future held.

"So, tell me, my pet, your being my slave is truly, truly permanent?"

"Yes, ma'am...if you'll have me."

"Of course I will. We've both been wanting this, haven't we?"

"Oh, yes, ma'am. I've wanted it so much, for so long." With an embarrassed look on his face -- which reddened noticeably, even in the vanishing sunlight -- he added in a whispered sigh, "I can't tell you how long I've ached for this." The words, so deeply sincere, made her entire body tremble.

"Good," she said, her heart pounding from his confession, "then I accept you as my permanent slaveboy. Now, let's spend the rest of this beautiful evening ironing out your duties and responsibilities, shall we? You keep rubbing while we talk. I'll tell you EXACTLY how I plan on using you for the rest of your life. Then you can tell me all the things you hope I'll have you doing for me...all your submissive fantasies, all your deepest secrets. A slave can't have ANY secrets from his Goddess. You'll hide NOTHING from me. You'll tell me everything, and I'll do the same. Agreed?" In truth, she didn't really require his agreement. She was the boss, and what she said went...period. But she also wanted Mikey happy in this relationship, because if he wasn't, how total would his service, loyalty and submission be? Even a D/s relationship requires mutual respect, mutual satisfaction and agreement on a certain level. If both parties don''t get what they need, the relationship will most surely collapse, just like any other relationship.

"Yes, ma'am, that sounds perfect," Mikey replied. Then, feeling a need to clarify his position, he added, "But...Goddess Kay...all I truly want or need...is to please you." His eyes conveyed his deep conviction in what he'd just stated, wanting her to fully understand his feelings, as if she didn't already. Kay shivered again.

"Good, then I'll begin. Switch to the other foot now. Go back and forth massaging one foot then the other while I lay out the ground rules to you. And just for fun, whenever I list a duty I expect you to perform regularly that you happen to be VERY interested in, you may kiss my feet to show your interest in that particular duty. That should be fun, and it'll help me gauge your desires and needs. I want to know what most turns you on so I can keep you forever on your knees. So, remember, if you strongly desire the things I have in store for you, get those sweet lips on my feet to let me know. However, DON'T stop rubbing my feet while you kiss. No need to interrupt the lovely job you're doing of spoiling my feet just to show your interest, now is there?" She wiggled her toes at him and sighed loudly for emphasis on this point.

"No, ma'am. I won't stop rubbing, I promise."

"Good, then here goes...Foot Goddess Kay's rules for and expectations of her collared footboy Mikey..." She was tingling from head to foot now. Just the thought of laying down the law to this cute, masculine man, demanding anything she wanted from him, making rules with impunity, was again causing a stirring between her legs. Power is so intoxicating. Is there any greater joy in life?

For the next two hours, Kay listed Mikey's future duties, going into great detail as to how he should perform each and every one of them - and how often. She made a mental note of his reactions to all of them. With deep warmth and a stirring between her legs, she noted that his most common reaction was one she whole- heartedly approved of. He reacted to all her ideas with a longing look in his eyes. His penis remained erect throughout her laying down of the rules. And when she specified his duties with respect to pampering and pleasuring her on a regular basis, she made sure she explained each task explicitly, leaving no room for confusion. From his numerous sexual duties to his household chores, to the non-debatable frequency with which he was to perform his massaging and pedicure pamperings, to the strict oral worship he would undoubtedly be showering her with on a constant basis, everything was laid out before his adoring eyes in ultra fine detail. In short, she told him EXACTLY how he would be servicing her every need as her total foot and body slave. She would be very demanding of him, expecting top notch service and TOTAL obedience if he was to remain her slave. Anything less than total effort from him, the slightest disinterest, the tiniest incident of laziness would have dire consequences. His failure to satisfy her needs or whims on a moment's notice would be cause for loss of privileges or, worse yet, instant dismissal, and for her to find another slave to collar and use for her personal pleasure. Mikey couldn't even bear the thought.

Needless to say, Mikey was eminently agreeable to everything she had in mind. If it made Kay smile, he was willing to do it. Nothing else mattered to him. Besides, the thought of not being allowed to service his Goddess's needs was excruciatingly painful, a deep ache beyond words. And so he nodded agreement to everything she had in mind for him. He felt she deserved everything she was demanding. And he was only too happy that HE was the one she wanted serving her. How could he even dream of refusing her?

By the end of her two hour talk, Mikey's lips were sore. He'd listened intently to her plans for him, her expectations, her unbendable rules and demands. He shivered his delight throughout. He loved every one of her ideas. Yes, every single idea Kay came up with for using her footboy to maximum advantage, he was only too eager to try. And so his lips got red, swollen...because after every duty Kay came up with, every chore he was to do for her, every pleasure he was to provide for her, every form of worship he would be required to shower upon her day in and day out, "now and forever", he was VERY interested in...and so he was spending a LOT of time bending down to kiss her feet! He was even kissing so much that he had to move his hands around often to avoid his lips getting in their way; after all, Kay had made it clear she wanted nothing to interfere with her foot massage.

But all of this, from their first face to face meeting, to Mikey's willing collaring, was, without a doubt, a foregone conclusion. Kay and Mikey had known each other for so long that they knew each other very intimately. They had been of like mind since their very first online conversation. They both knew this day was inevitable. He was meant to be her foot slave. She was meant to rule his heart, mind and body. It's just the way it was. If such a thing as fate truly does exist, then this was an undeniable case of it. So, as night took full control of the windswept beach, slave and Goddess solidly cemented that which had always existed anyway, from that very first Instant Message. They merely etched in stone that which was ordained to be.

Kay and Mikey were Goddess and slave...."now and forever."

END

"One, Two, Three MIkes...and Kay!" copyright Bacomicfan/Mike, 2004

1...456789