One Valentine After Another

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was something odd about the way the monogram of his name looked in the reflection of the car window, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Well, it didn't matter. He'd found me two new assistants and I couldn't be happier.

Chapter 4

I couldn't stretch the budget enough to pay them each what they were worth, but it didn't matter to them. The girls were happy to be working together and they made the days so much better, I didn't care what it took to keep them with me. Almost exactly a year after they started working with me, Mia and Tia had to move out of their apartment.

I offered my guest room until they could find a new place. They were a wonderful and welcome distraction. The morning after they moved in, I walked past the window to the deck to find the two of them doing yoga. I work out and keep in decent shape but these two were both perfect physical specimens. The way the light hit their bodies was mesmerizing. Mia was petite and toned. Tia was muscular and curvaceous. The contrast of the two was too much to bear. I felt the blood rush to my groin as a watched them go through their poses.

"Is it okay if we work out here?" Tia asked.

"Sure. It's fine," I told her. "Sorry to stare but I thought I was dreaming."

Mia giggled and said, "Come join us. It's good for you."

"Maybe after a cup of coffee," I replied. "And a cold shower," I muttered under my breath.

After that morning, Mia was always running around in wispy, frilly, girly things and Tia would lounge around the house in skin-tight gym shorts and cropped t-shirts. I saw more female skin in a few days than I'd seen in years. They never bothered to close the bedroom or bathroom door. I guess years of sharing a space and living in the dorm had left them oblivious. One day, I bumped into Tia fresh from the shower, drying her hair as she headed back to their room. The towel and her hair hung in front of her so I didn't realize she was naked until I saw the swing of her full hips as she walked away. A couple of nights later, Mia was changing clothes after work as I passed their room. I only caught a glimpse of her naked body when I glanced her way but that was enough to burn the image of her perfect form as she bent down to take a pair of lacy boy shorts out of her drawer. It was hard to ignore them because I was hard all the time.

About a week after they moved in, a branch came through the guest room windows during a storm. I offered to put them up in a hotel but they didn't want to go. A blanket and pillow on the sofa were enough for me so I grabbed what I needed and sent the girls to my bed. I can't count the number of times I woke to find myself sprawled out on the couch with the TV playing in the background. It was comfortable and familiar. I could sleep there until the windows were repaired and the carpets replaced. A couple of night later, I woke up on the couch, made a trip to the bathroom, and stumbled into my bed out of habit. The next morning a pair of almond eyes were inches away from mine when I woke up.

"Hi there, Boss," Mia said quietly. "Happy Valentines Day."

"Hi. Happy Valentines," I muttered before I closed my eyes again.

"Is he awake?" I heard Tia ask.

"Yes, but I think he's going back to sleep," Mia answered.

The realization of what I'd done shocked me fully awake in an instant. "I'm sorry. I'm so very very sorry." I stammered. "I woke up and must have headed this way on autopilot."

"Yeah, we know," Tia chuckled. "You didn't seem to even know we were here when you got in bed last night."

"I didn't mean to...I'm sorry. I'll get out of here right now," I told them.

"Why?" asked Mia. "Are you the kind of guy who sleeps with a girl and sneaks out? We've been working for you a year today and this is how you treat us?"

"No. We didn't...I didn't...did anything happen last night?"

Tia smiled and told me, "She's just teasing you. Other than a little snoring, you were a perfect gentlemen and completely welcome to join us."

"I don't snore," I countered.

With a shrug and a nod, Mia agreed with her sister. "Yeah, Boss, you do." She pulled her hand up and held her fingers an inch apart adding, "Just a little." As she leaned toward me, the sheet fell to her waist, revealing her firm breasts. I almost couldn't focus on her whispering, "Don't worry, Tia snores louder than you do."

"You little...I do not," Tia shouted as she grabbed her sister.

Two naked girls wrestled in my bed as one imitated a raucous snore and the other tickled her. My cock rose quickly at the sight. In seconds it was harder than it had ever been in my life. When Mia, wriggled free and tried to hide behind me, I was caught between the two of them. As they rolled around my cock was wedged between my stomach and one part of their bodies after another. When they ran out of steam, I was staring at the ceiling, trying to will my cock to go soft. Slipping under the sheets, a hand reached out and traced the length of my rod. In seconds it was joined by another.

Chapter 5

Unsure of what I should do, I closed my eyes and lay still as the two sisters fondled my morning wood. The soft pillows of Tia's full breasts rest against me as she nibbled on my ear and asked, "You still with us, Boss?"

"No," I answered quietly. "I'm in the middle of the most amazing dream I've ever had. I dreamt it was Valentines Day and..."

I felt her body move as she laughed quietly. "If you thought it was amazing so far, just wait until you feel this."

"I can't imagine ANYTHING BETTER," I cried out as Mia's lips sunk down my rod.

"You like that?" Tia taunted. She planted soft little kisses along my jaw and down my neck as she told me, "She's been wanting to do that since the day we met you." I groaned in response as Tia flicked her tongue across my nipple. "Happy Valentines Day, Boss." Her warm breath felt wonderful on my skin as her sister made love to my cock. Those dainty lips that I'd seen smile so sweetly were wrapped around my shaft while a mischievous tongue darted about, teasing and tasting me. When the heavy globe of Tia's breast brushed the back of my hand, I cupped it and felt the nipple harden against my palm. Rubbing my thumb over the firm nubbin made Tia moan deep in her chest and her hot breath rushed across my thigh.

Tia growled, "It's my turn," as she pulled Mia off and grabbed the base of my rod. Her tongue flicked out and twirled around my cock head with startling dexterity.

Mia crawled up to kiss me, looked into my eyes, and told me, "She's been wanting to do that since the day we met you."

"That's what she said about you," I scoffed.

A blush spread over her face as she looked down and confessed, "That's true too. We both wanted to be with you but didn't know what to do. We didn't know if you felt the same way about us."

I lifted her chin so I could look her in the eye and said, "I don't want anything in the world more than I want this."

She smiled and gave me another kiss. As she did, Tia's sucking made me groan into Mia's mouth. She took the opportunity to flick her tongue out over mine. The two of them had me breathless and ready to shot in no time.

When my cock swelled and throbbed in Tia's mouth, she moaned appreciatively. Sensing my orgasm was close, Mia asked, "Are you going to come in her mouth? Are you getting close, Boss? Are you?"

"Yes," I groaned. "Yes."

Mia wiggled free to join her sister under the sheets. "Gimme some too," she whined.

Tia's mouth moved off me and Mia's took it's place. Again and again the two took turns licking and sucking the head of my cock while Tia jacked me off. My balls pulled up tight and my shaft began to pulse while Mia was nursing on it. The first shot surprised her and she backed off to gulp it down. Tia was quick enough to catch the second. She took it and the third before letting Mia have another taste. The fourth, fifth and sixth were less intense and Mia swirled them around in her mouth as she held the crown of my rod in her hot mouth. With a long slurp, she pulled away and let Tia draw the last of my load out of my balls.

I looked down to see the two emerge from their hiding place under the sheets. The white cotton clung to their shoulders and formed a perfect backdrop for the beautiful sight before me. 'I wish I had a camera so I could remember this moment forever,' I thought. I smiled at the idea of framing that photo and displaying it like a trophy.

"That's a satisfied grin," Tia commented.

"I was thinking about how beautiful you two look right now," I explained.

"Sure you were," Mia teased.

"I was. In fact I was wishing I could get a photo of the two of you right now so I could remember this Valentine's Day for the rest of my life," I laughed at the sound of that.

"And what's so funny about that?" Mia asked.

I told her, "I just realized that there's no way I could ever forget this moment if I tried." I pulled them down into my arms. "That was wonderful, incredible, unbelievable," I hissed.

"Yeah it was," Mia agreed.

"The breakfast of champions," Tia joked. I stared at her with a thoughtful look as she snuggled her warm, soft curves into my side. "What?" she asked, worried something was wrong.

I let her agonize over what I was going to say while I turned and gave Mia the same appraisal. "I was just wondering which one of you I should have for breakfast," I said thoughtfully.

"Me! Me!" they both cried. That night, they moved their clothes out of the guest room and into the master suite with mine.

Work was more fun with the three of us in it together and my time off was better than it had ever been. Living and working with a tough, headstrong amazon and a sweet, subservient asian has left me totally satisfied with my life. Dipuc was right. It took two women to fill the void in my life. But now I have a classy, professional assistant and slutty, promiscuous, hot piece of ass - and her sister is exactly the same.

12