One Very Weird Chick

Story Info
Buffy has a very weird dream about Faith.
3.1k words
4.58
23k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThoraB
ThoraB
10 Followers

This time we were on a carousel. It was night and there were bright lights all around, the carousel itself was bright and flashing. We were riding horses side by side, and we were both nude. Faith seemed to be enjoying her horse quite a bit: her head was tossed back, her face was constricted in a grimace of pleasure, her tits jutted out and bounced lusciously as she moved up and down, and she was moaning like she was getting the best fuck of her life. As the carousel revolved and the crappy music played she came, then the spinning horses came to a slow stop. Smiling and out of breath, Faith shifted her position, moving back a bit on the horse, and I saw now what she'd been doing: the dildo that was supposed to be in my night stand drawer.

"Wow," she said. "That was a great ride." She looked at me. "What do you say, B? Wanna take a turn?"

"What is it with you and dildos?" I asked.

Faith shrugged. "Next best thing." I dropped my gaze down to the dildo; it was glistening with her come. "Oh, I think I know what you wanna do. Go ahead, B. It's just us here."

I looked around and saw that she was right; we were in the middle of a busy carnival, but we were the only ones there.

"I promise I won't tell," Faith said in a half-whisper.

"There's nothing I want to do with that thing," I said. But in the next instant I had stepped closer, and then leaning over it. I opened my mouth and brought it down over the end of the dildo. I immediately tasted Faith's come in my mouth.

"That's my girl," Faith said softly. I felt her touch my hair. Then I felt my nipples get almost painfully hard.

"There you go, B. Only question now is, What's making those awesome nipples of yours so hard? Is it the dildo, or the taste of me, or the way I'm touching your hair?" Faith giggled, which was totally unlike her.

I pulled my mouth from the dildo and straightened up. "If this is my dream, then why are you the one that supposedly knows everything and I don't know shit?"

Faith shrugged again. "Beats me, Slayer. That's the one thing I don't know." She leaned closer to me, locking her eyes with mine. "So tell me. Am I delish or what?"

The scene suddenly changed: we were back in my room, it was daylight, maybe early morning, I couldn't really tell. We were wearing clothes now, though not much: just panties and tanktops for both of us. We were lying together on my bed, on our sides facing each other, surrounded by dozens of teddy bears and stuffed stuffed animals. The dildo lay between us on the mattress; I wondered if I'd somehow fallen into some pervert's sordid fantasy world.

"Well, this is a lot more cozy, isn't it, B?" Faith said.

"Not that cozy," I said, and tossed the dildo across the room.

"Why do you always have to be such a spoil sport?" I opened my mouth to answer but Faith's fingers were suddenly touching my lips. "Hush now," she whispered.

Then she moved closer to me on the bed, close enough that our tits were touching. Her face was even closer, almost a blur in my eyes, and then I felt her lips on mine. I pulled back and said "What are you doing?"

"You tell me," she replied. "This is your dream."

"You keep saying that."

"Because it's true. Now, shut up." She pressed her lips to mine again, but this time I didn't move away.

They were soft and warm and lipsticky. Her breath, too, was warm as it spilled from her nose over my cheek. I felt her tongue against my lips and I opened my mouth. She slithered it in like a tiny wet cock as she brought one hand up to caress my hair, and the other up to worm its way between our tits. She cupped my right tit in her palm and very gently began to fondle me.

My mind was screaming for her to stop, but it was only my mind; the rest of me was responding to her with an intensity that surprised me, even shocked me a little. My heart was hammering in my chest, my breath was short and choppy, and there was a definite fire brewing between my legs. I told myself I should be pushing Faith away, but my arms disagreed; they wrapped themselves around her neck and, seeing this, my mouth and tongue decided to join in on the little rebellion and began fervently sucking on Faith's tongue.

And then we were falling, slowly, onto the bed. There was suddenly a pillow under my head, the soft but firm plane of the mattress under my back, and as our bodies settled I felt Faith's hand slide from my hair down my arm, then between my thighs. I heard myself make a sound in my throat that could easily be construed as a moan of desire. Faith pulled her mouth away from mine and breathed, "Tell me, baby," then started kissing my face, then my neck. Her fingers moved between my legs, rubbing me through the thin cotton of my panties. Heat rose inside of me like a quickly boiling cauldron. I shut my eyes and turned my face away in a vain attempt to deny what was happening, yet at the same time I arched my back, pressed my cunt against Faith's probing fingers, wanting more.

"Oh...no..." I said.

"Oh yeah," Faith countered. "Get into it, B. You can't help it. You know you can't."

"I don't...I don't want..."

"Shhhh."

She was kissing my collarbone, then the space between my tits. I could feel her lips through the thin fabric of my tanktop. Her dark glossy hair was spilling onto my shoulder. It tickled and I moved to brush it away but instead took some of it in my hand, gripped it, even pulled on it a little. Things were crashing around inside of me.

Then suddenly my tanktop was up around my throat and the cool air was on my naked tits. Faith, looking at them, smiled in wonder and said, "Wow. Slayer, you have the most awesome tits I've ever seen in my life." She glanced up at me and her smiled turned into a grin. "They look yummy as fuck." She returned her attention to my tits, her smile disappeared, and then she dipped her head and I felt her tongue, warm and wet, begin to trace tiny circles around one of my nipples. I gasped and made another embarrassing sound in my throat. I clutched Faith's dark glossy hair a little tighter.

"Careful there, B," Faith said, sounding slightly out of breath. "I can dig it rough, but you don't want to piss me off." Then she bit my nipple, sending a stab of pain and pleasure coursing through me.

"Faith...no..."

But she wasn't listening. She went on, licking and sucking at my tits and rubbing me between my legs. I couldn't do anything but writhe on the bed and lose myself to the rising heat and pressure inside me, until finally my body shuddered, my breath caught in my throat, and I came.

"There now, you see?" Faith said. "I knew you liked it."

"I don't..." I said.

"Oh, you do too." She kissed my right tit, then the left one. "You just haven't let yourself be convinced yet. But you wanna be convinced. Yes, you do." She continued to kiss me, her lips moving slowly down below my tits, down my belly. As she went she repositioned herself, moved onto her hands and knees, her jet hair falling in a shining curtain over my abdomen. I felt her lips and her tongue traveling further and further down as her fingers hooked themselves into the elastic band of my panties. She tugged at them, gently sliding them over my hips and down my legs. They dissolved and disappeared.

Faith moved her head between my thighs, which were spread wide now. I felt her hands on them, holding them gently as she moved her face closer and closer to my cunt. Her mouth and nose disappeared below the horizon of my cunt hair, until all I saw was her eyes and the dark mane on top of her head. She kissed me, then licked me once, like a cautious kitten.

"Speaking of yummy," she said. She closed her eyes and began licking me in earnest, her tongue sliding up and down over my cunt lips, then worming its way between them and inside of me. I felt her penetrate me, deeper and deeper and deeper. The swirling blaze that had been building up within me suddenly burst into a firestorm of pleasure. I clutched at my own tits, squeezed them, pulled on them, and cried out, unable to stop myself.

Faith moaned against my cunt; she was coming too, even though I hadn't done anything to her.

"Faith...please...you need to leave me...leave me alone now...I don't want this..."

"You keep saying that," she said, but it was my voice I heard, not hers.

She resumed licking me, and kissing me, and sucking at my clit, and I came again, and again. I cried out each time, lost in the passion and ecstasy even as tears spilled from my eyes and down my face. Finally, she she stopped, raised herself up onto her knees. Her top had disappeared and her full firm tits were exposed. Her nipples were dark and hard and her red lips glistened as she smiled at me.

"I know what you want," she said. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and began to pull them down. She got as far as the very top of her black pubic hair before she stopped; she had a mystified expression on her face. She looked down into her panties.

"Well, whaddaya know," she said. "Guess I got something you want after all. Take a look, B."

I looked and saw Faith's underwear dissolve just as mine had. Revealing, not the expected dark triangle of her bush but a long fat and extremely hard-looking cock. I blinked in surprise, partly to make sure I was seeing what I was seeing, and partly because a sharp sliver of recognition shot through me; I'd seen that cock before. But I couldn't remember where or when. Another feeling went through me: a strong sense of love. I couldn't tell if that was because whoever the cock had belonged to was someone I'd loved or simply because it was a cock. Because I loved cocks. I was straight and I loved cocks.

"Pretty nice, huh?" Faith asked as she slowly stroked it with one hand. "I don't think I've ever seen one this big before. And believe me, I've seen some big ass cocks in my day." She stopped stroking it, held it at the base, right above her large balls, and kind of pointed it at me. "You wanna suck it?"

"No," I said, but just as I had with the dildo, I moved toward it. It seemed inhumanly large, much too large to fit in my mouth, but as I opened my lips and half-closed my eyes and continued forward, it slipped right in as if it had always belonged there. It was warm and meaty, the way a real cock should be, and I felt another wave of heat spill through me. I also felt Faith's hand on the top of my head.

"Good girl," she said, her voice low. "You like sucking my cock, don't you? You like having it in your mouth. Such a good little cocksucker. My sweet little princess."

It was with those last few words that I realized that Faith's voice was not just low, but deep. Deep like a man's voice. A voice I recognized. I looked up, saw that it was still Faith there, still her dark glossy hair, still her beautiful face, still her knowing grin, still her firm, nearly perfect tits, but it was my dad's cock in my mouth.

"That's it, sweetheart," she said in her new voice. "That's a good little girl."

I wanted to pull away. I wanted to run away, to run and hide somewhere where no one would ever find me. Instead, with tears spilling from my eyes, I held Faith's cock deep in my mouth, almost all the way to the back of my throat, wrapped my fingers around the shaft, and—like a good little girl—began to stroke it.

"Oh, yeah," Faith said, caressing my hair. She took hold of my ponytail and began to play with it. "Now I know why guys are so fucking crazy about sex all the time." She laughed lightly. "Actually, I knew that already. Goddamn you're good at that, princess. But don't go for the full monty just yet. I got something else for you to do."

She tugged on my ponytail, which was the rare signal for me to stop. I did, and she gently tugged again, drawing my mouth away from her cock. I looked up at her, sad and expectant. Faith didn't say anything, just placed her hands on my shoulders and applied a little pressure; I fell slowly and gently down onto the bed. She came with me, laying on top of me with her tits above my face, supporting herself on her elbows on each side of me. She snuggled herself between my legs, pushing them apart again; I felt her cock on my belly, hard and warm and huge, and her balls nestled into my cunt hair. She kissed my ponytail and positioned one of her tits so that it dropped down onto my lips.

"Come on, baby," she nearly whispered. "Suck me just a little bit more."

Against my will, I opened my mouth and Faith's hard nipple slipped past my lips and I began to suck it. At the same time Faith shifted a little—moaning with pleasure as she did—and reached one hand down between us. I couldn't see but I could sense her gripping her cock and moving it lower, aligning the fat hard head with my cunt lips. Then I felt it, pushing against my cunt, then burrowing past my pubic hair and into me. It felt just as huge as it had looked, much too large, it was going to tear me open, but there was no pain as Faith's cock invaded, sliding deeper and deeper into my cunt. Finally, I felt her balls touch against my ass and Faith moaned again.

"Oh man, this is nice," she said.

Now I felt her hands sliding under my back, up to my shoulder blades, until she was embracing me. She'd moved herself down a little, pulling her tit away from my mouth, and rested her cheek against mine. She kissed my earlobe, then began to fuck me. She moved slowly, tenderly, the way an adoring lover would, her cock sliding gently in and out of my cunt as she sighed into my ear. Her tits mashed against mine, and her pubic bone bumped mine with each forward thrust. Her dark glossy hair was in my eyes and I felt her smooth warm back beneath my fingertips as I held her and began to move with her. And as I moved I felt the pleasure rise inside me again, swelling into a boiling wave that rushed through my entire body, surging and spilling and splashing everywhere, informing every molecule of my being. It was as if I'd fallen into a river of pure ecstasy. It enveloped me, tossed me about, and made me cry out as I came, over and over again.

I didn't notice the moment when Faith had changed from slow lovemaking to simple rutting; I'd been in a fog, and as I came out of it she was fucking me hard, slamming her cock into my cunt, and grunting with each thrust.

I held on to her, enduring her frenzied fucking until finally she squeezed me in her arms and groaned in pleasure. A moment later I felt her immense cock throbbing and her warm milky come spilling inside of me. When she was done Faith collapsed on top of me.

"Fuck," she said, out of breath. "That was fucking awesome." She laughed. "Almost makes me wish I had a dick IRL." She lifted her head and looked down at me, a huge grin on her face. "But then, we both know pussy is better than dick any day, don't we, B?"

"You can get off me now," I said.

Faith laughed again, but she did as I asked, pulling her giant cock out of my cunt and getting up from the bed. She stood there, naked, her luscious body glistening with sweat and her mammoth cock still hard and pointing at the ceiling.

"You're one very weird chick, B. But hey, I don't hold anything against you. We all have our kinks." Her attitude had been cavalier, but now it turned serious. "And count yourself lucky, B. Mine fucked me when I was young too, but I didn't enjoy it like you did."

"But he didn't fuck me," I said. "He did those other things you did, but he didn't fuck me. He tried, but I was too...small."

Faith shrugged. "Maybe you wanted him to fuck you."

"No. I didn't."

Now Faith sighed. "Whatever, B. This dream's about done, I think. And you've got a lot of weird shit to figure out. Not that you'll bother trying. When it comes to self-awareness, you're the queen of denial. It's the whole reason these dreams happen in the first place." She looked down at her huge cock. "Too bad I won't still have this thing when I wake up."

And then she disappeared and I was alone in my room. It was the middle of the night and I was awake and sweating, my heart pounding hard in my chest. I was also exhausted, worn out, sore, as if someone had just given me a good hard fuck. The sensation seemed so real that I instinctively reached down between my legs to check for evidence. But there was none. It had been a dream.

I turned over onto my side and closed my eyes, willed myself to go back to sleep, proving Faith right: I wasn't even going to try to figure out what all that weird shit meant.

ThoraB
ThoraB
10 Followers