One Way To Spice Up A Marriage

Story Info
Couple uses a bet to spice things up.
6.1k words
4.24
90.5k
65

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
medic45
medic45
369 Followers

I was deep in thought staring at my computer screen; oblivious to the world around me. I've worked for the same investment company since getting out of college nearly ten years ago and have done pretty well for myself during that time. About six months ago I was promoted to head the IT department. As I think back on it now, I guess that was when the problems with my marriage began.

We've been going through some major changes at work following the security breech which got my predecessor fired. I'd been working long hours and nearly every weekend trying to get the project done. The stress was taking its toll on me and on my marriage. Sex seemed like an obligation now rather than a stimulation. Jennifer and I were fighting more and we never seemed to go out. I knew I wasn't paying enough attention to her and our relationship was heading for the toilet.

I'm sure that anyone passing by my open office door that day thought I was deep in thought, trying to correct some complex computer issue. In fact, I was thinking about my upcoming weekend, and my annual trek back to the university to reminisce with old friends. It was homecoming weekend; something I hadn't missed since graduation. I was looking forward to my first weekend off in over a month.

I was lost in my thoughts. I was back at the University. It was the first weekend of the fall semester of my junior year and I was looking out the frat house window. The weather was warm and the sisters from the sorority across the street were taking advantage of it. There were nearly a dozen of them laid out in their skimpiest swimwear trying to take advantage of what would probably be one of the last warm weekends of the summer.

I was oblivious to all of them except for one. I didn't know her name at the time, but my attention was focused on Jennifer. She had just turned over to get some sun on her back. The top of her suit, which barely covered her breasts was now untied and hanging loosely as she lay on her tummy. The bottoms didn't hide much either. The thong she wore disappeared into the valley between her cheeks exposing all of her gorgeous ass.

I saw her around campus and even had a class with her that semester. That's how I learned her name. When we passed each other she would always smile and say hello but nothing more. Most of the time she was with a couple of her girlfriends. Cindy and Beth were her roommates. They all lived at the sorority house and seemed to be inseparable.

Jennifer played on the woman's volleyball team. I went to as many matches as I could just to see her. She was tall, probably about 6'2". I loved watching her in her uniform, the tight pullover shirt and tiny shorts enhanced her ample breasts and fine ass. I think having a fantastic looking butt must have been a prerequisite to be on the team because all the women had them. Jennifer's was the hottest. Words couldn't adequately describe it.

She kept her long blond hair in a ponytail that extended half way down her back. She didn't have huge breasts but in my opinion, were more than ample and complimented her long and slender frame nicely.

It was just before Christmas break when I really got a chance to talk to her. The frat was throwing one of their famous pre-exam parties and her sorority was helping. I was tending bar and talking to a few friends when she came over. She wanted a drink and I laughingly told her I needed to see her ID before I could serve her. She smiled and although we both knew I was kidding, she showed it to me.

She told me that I'd have to serve her now so I smiled and told her I would gladly be her servant. She stood at the bar as she drank her drink which gave me an opportunity to talk to her. We seemed to hit it off and soon we were dating. We got married the following year after graduation.

I was thinking of all of the fun times we had in school. We rented a house during our senior year. Finances were tight so she invited Cindy and Beth to live with us and help out with expenses. They loved to tease me by either making comments with sexual overtures or by wearing something that was just a little bit too revealing. Jennifer didn't seem to mind, especially when something happened that caused me embarrassment. I was thinking about some of our escapades when I heard someone calling my name.

"Earth to Jim." A voice was saying. "Jim, snap out of it. Are you OK?"

It was Jack, my neighbor. We had planned a long Friday lunch before I took off for my weekend excursion. I didn't know how long he had been standing there watching me, but by the grin on his face, I guessed it had been a while.

"Oh, hi Jack." I finally replied. "Yea, I was just thinking about the weekend. Just can't wait. It's always great to see the old gang."

We headed out to lunch. Jack could tell that something was bothering me. I confided in him about my home life. I told him I thought my marriage was failing and didn't know what to do to revitalize it. Jack seemed to understand.

"Check out the internet." He said. "Lots of great ideas there. Lori and I send the kids to the grandparents every so often so we can have a fantasy night. On the nights that I'm in charge, I try to do something that I know will drive her crazy, like teasing her for hours before letting her orgasm. When she's in charge she likes to turn the tables. She likes being in control every now and then and takes full advantage of it whenever she gets the chance."

"So, do you do a bunch of kinky stuff?" I asked. "You know, stuff like swinging, threesomes, even whips and chains?"

Jack just smiled.

"We've tried a few things." He said. "But it can be as simple as dressing up. Have you ever done it on the dining room table? How about in public? It doesn't have to be kinky, just different."

I thought about what Jack had said. It was a two hour drive so I had plenty of time to think.

The trip was good. We had a nice dinner on Friday night with some of my fraternity brothers. The big game was on Saturday afternoon but the annual Frat challenge game was that morning. Unfortunately the alumni lost; we always did, but at least we made it close. The tailgating parties that followed seemed to go on forever, especially since the game was a blowout. We won by 3 touchdowns so we concentrated on drinking instead of cheering. Saturday night was party time all over campus. We attended an alumni party and reminisced with old friends. Prior to leaving on Sunday we had a nice brunch with Jennifer's sorority sisters.

"Remember the time Cindy walked out of the bathroom and simply let her towel drop to the floor while Jim just stood there?" Jennifer asked. "You know we had planned it for weeks, just waiting for the right opportunity. There she was, standing in the nude and all Jim could do was stare at her. He turned beet red. Cindy just picked up the towel, not bothering to put it around her, and walked by him and into her room."

"Yeah." Cindy replied. "I wish I could have seen the look on his face as I passed him. I didn't look back, but I did reach down and give his cock a little squeeze just to confirm it was hard as a rock."

"And remember the time you purposely left the bedroom door open while Jim was getting undressed? Beth asked. "We were both trying to get a look at his cock that night. He had his back to us at first, but turned around and caught us staring at him. I think he turned even a brighter shade of red that night."

"Yeah," Jennifer giggled. "But it must have really turned him on because he fucked the hell out of me that night. I was sore for two days after that."

"Well, we've got to run. We've got a long drive. It's been really great seeing both of you." Jennifer said as she hugged the girls. "We need to get together more often. Why don't you come visit us sometime? We've got plenty of room. "I'm sure Jim would love to have you come stay for a week or so. It would be like old times."

I got up from the table and Cindy turned to give me a hug. She pulled me tight against her perky breasts and held me there for a moment longer than was actually necessary. As she released me she reached down and gave me cock a little squeeze.

"Yep, I think he'd enjoy that." Cindy said. "He's got a boner just thinking about it."

It was Beth's turn next. She was much shorter than Cindy. Her arms encircled my waist. Before ending her embrace she gave my butt a playful smack.

We didn't talk much as I drove home. I was deep in thought. I was thinking about some of the stuff we did in college and what Jack had told me on Friday. I considered the possibilities. When I pulled into the driveway I looked over at Jennifer.

"I'm sorry Jenn." I said. "I've been neglecting you for the last few months. You know, I had a great time this weekend. I think we need to get away more and do more to put some spice back into our relationship."

We hugged and kissed before heading inside. I hoped this might be a new beginning.

I spent the next week doing research on the internet. I read stories, checked out sex toys and even chatted with some people to get ideas. By Saturday night I had come up with a plan.

We were cuddling on the sofa watching a movie when I asked Jennifer if she was happy with our marriage. She agreed that the last six months had been hard with me being gone all the time. I agreed and suggested we needed to do something to spice it up.

"Did you know that Jack and Lori play sex games?" I said. "They have these fantasy nights where they act out various sexual fantasies. One night Jack will come up with a fantasy and the next time Lori will..."

"I know all about it." Jennifer interrupted. "Lori's been after me for months to try it."

"Well," I replied. "What do you think about doing something similar, only with a little twist?"

I had Jennifer's attention now. Evidently Lori had been feeding her a bunch of ideas to try but she didn't know how to approach me about it.

"Ok," said Jennifer. "What do you have in mind?"

"A betting game," I said. "Only the payoff would be something sexual."

"OK" she replied, "Keep going. This could be interesting."

We talked about various options. One thought was to require the loser to perform specific sex acts for the winner. Another option would require the loser to submit to the winner for a specific period of time. The length of servitude would be established when the bet was made. The third option involved making individual activity cards that would be placed in a bowl. Losing the bet would result in the winner picking a predetermined number of cards from the bowl and the loser performing the tasks selected.

Regardless of the option selected, failure of the loser to perform any activity to the satisfaction of the winner would result in some type of punishment. The activity would then be repeated until the winner was satisfied with the results.

It was nearly midnight before we headed to bed. We had cuddled all evening as we discussed the plans for our little game. Neither of us were sleepy, we were too aroused to sleep.

We kissed passionately for a long time. Our tongues were entwined as we explored each other's mouths. I was massaging Jennifer's breasts, squeezing them passionately. Her nipples were hard but I pinched them anyway, rubbing them between my fingers. I could smell her arousal but I wasn't ready to penetrate her just yet.

I crawled between her legs and lifted them over my shoulders. My mouth found her sweet sex after planting small kisses up each leg. I kissed her softly, her hairless crotch responding to my tender worship. My fingers made their way to her vagina and gently tickled her. I continued my oral worship. Like a miniature cock, my tongue penetrated her. My fingers were now exploring her puckered hole. I pushed gently but she refused them entrance. They circled her anus causing her to purr like a kitten.

Her breathing became erratic and she was moaning. She called out my name and begged me to mount her. Instead, I sealed my mouth over her sex and sucked as hard as I could. I nibbled at her clit as she grabbed my hair and pulled me to her. She was on the brink of orgasm but that wasn't going to happen.

I slowed my efforts as she came down from her high. She was panting now, begging for my cock. I attacked her again with my tongue. She was ready and finally exploded into my mouth. She seemed to cum forever, but I'm sure it wasn't that long. I lapped at her juices. She pleaded with me to ram my cock into her.

I mounted her. I was already nearing my own climax. I concentrated on holding back. I was driving my sword into her with long strokes. I went slowly to allow her to build to a second climax and to prolong mine. When I reached the point of no return I began slamming her hard and fast. She had wrapped her legs around me and was sucking me into her glorious sex. We kissed again. I was near... so was she. It was over a few minutes later. We had satisfied our needs; at least for the moment.

We held each other in a tight embrace, savoring the moment. I felt a stirring in my groin and knew round two was about to begin. We made love all night. We slept in on Sunday, something we never did but we were so exhausted we didn't have a choice. We spent the entire day together, it was like being on a second honeymoon.

About a week later Jennifer was having her weekly hen party. Once a week she would have a few of her girlfriends over for an evening of cards, gossip and wine. They were mostly friends and neighbors, but also included a few co-workers. I normally took the opportunity to head over to Joe's house and watch football or play poker. This week Joe was out of town so I had stayed home and was watching the game upstairs in our bedroom.

I heard the laughter from downstairs where the girls seemed to be having a great time. I guessed the wine was having its usual affect and was looking forward to some quality sex after the guests had gone. It was nearly half time when my cell phone rang. It was Jennifer and she ask me if I could join them in the basement.

When I got to the basement I noticed they were all playing pool. I had purchased a new pool table after my promotion. I played regularly down at the club and had won my share of tournaments there. I just stood and watched as these women tried to put the balls in the pockets. None of them seemed very good so I guessed that Jennifer wanted me to give the girls a few pointers.

"So, I understand you told Jennifer that women weren't very good at pool." One of the guests said. "I believe it had something to do with their tits always getting in the way."

I couldn't believe Jennifer had shared my offhanded comments with her friends. It was true I had made the comment, but it was meant as a joke.

"What do you think about my tits?" The woman continued. "Think they'll get in the way?"

The woman was about 45. I had never seen her before. She was only about 5'4" but weighed about 160 lbs. She had some huge melons that hung freely from her chest. She wore a button up blouse with enough buttons undone to reveal her ample cleavage. It was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her large nipples pressed against the fabric of her shirt as she stood there waiting for an answer.

She had dark hair and was a little stocky. Her backside stretched the fabric of the slacks she wore, but it was actually proportional to the size of her chest. She was definitely a plus sized woman, but not overtly obese.

"Jim, it's time to put up or shut up." Jennifer said. "I told Jodi about what you said about female pool players and I think she wants to challenge you to some eight ball. In fact, I'd like to see it too so let's make a little wager on the outcome. You game?

I understood what Jennifer was up to. This was all about our little sex game. She knew she couldn't beat me so she brought in a ringer. I was confident I could beat this woman, so I asked Jennifer what she had in mind.

"If you win," Jennifer said. "You can have your buddies over for a football party next Sunday. I'll strip for them and then serve them in the nude.

"Hmm," I replied. "And if I lose?"

"Then you do the same for my next hen party." She replied.

"OK," I said. "What about the rules."

"Eight Ball." Jodi said. "We'll play standard eight ball rules. You have to call your pocket or the ball comes back up. We'll alternate who breaks after each game. OK?"

"Sure." I replied.

"How about best out of seven?" Jodi asked. "That should ensure the outcome is based upon skill and not luck."

I won the first two games without much difficulty. I was beginning to feel a little cocky and started to taunt Jodi. It was her turn to break but before she did she asked me if I wanted to up the stakes a little. I asked her what she had in mind.

"How about a spanking?" She asked. "To be exact, loser gets a bare bottom spanking."

This was getting a little more interesting. I already had a two game handicap and I really wanted to give this loud mouthed woman a spanking she'd never forget. I agreed to her terms.

The next game was more difficult for me. Jodi nearly ran the table before I even got a chance to shoot. When she shot again she accidentally dropped the eight ball. I was now up three games to none. My taunting continued.

The fourth game was close, but Jodi managed to win her first game. The next game was no contest at all. Jodi broke and then ran the table. It was my turn to break and I managed to sink several balls before Jodi got to shoot. She landed four balls and was slightly ahead when I again got a turn. I sunk two additional balls before accidentally sinking the eight ball. It was now tied at three and I was a little worried.

It was also Jodi's turn to break. She knocked down two before giving me a chance to shoot. I managed to get on a roll and sunk five balls before giving Jodi another shot. She ran the rest of the table. I had lost.

"I guess I should let you in on a little secret now." Jennifer announced. "Jodi works at one of the local billiards shop. She plays competitively and placed third in this year's state women's competition."

"Well, time to pay up." Jodi said. "Let's get those pants off so we can get on with your spanking. You know I would have been quite satisfied with having you strip for us, but when you started taunting me, well, I just had to come up with something to take you down a peg."

Jodi put a straight back chair in the middle of the room and had me lay my naked body over her lap. She asked if anyone had a hairbrush and Jennifer produced a large wooden one which she said she bought especially for tonight. Jodi began. She hit my butt over and over until it was bright red. After what seemed like a hundred blows she had me stand up.

She inspected her work for a few minutes before telling me to go stand in the corner.

"That was a good warm up." She said. "Now for round two. Jennifer, I believe you told me you have a sorority paddle from college. Can you fetch it for me? I think I'll let everyone give him a few swats with it."

Jodi bent me over the back of the chair and took the paddle in her hand. She gave me 20 strokes with it before handing it to one of the other ladies. Each of the women took a turn. Some were energetic while others were more timid and needed some encouragement. Jodi gave them pointers and allowed each of them a few practice swings before commencing with their allotted strokes.

There were a dozen women there. With the exception of Jennifer, Lori was the last to go. She hit hard and I was crying by the time she finished. She rubbed my bottom for a moment before reaching down and squeezing my balls.

"Jack told you how much I liked to be in control." She said. "He just didn't tell you how controlling I am. You'll find that out soon enough because I think we'll be playing together a lot now that the cat's out of the bag.

medic45
medic45
369 Followers
12