One Way To Spice Up A Marriage Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used my nose to burrow into her crack. When I gained enough access I used my tongue to push deeper into her. I found what I was searching for but before trying to dislodge it, I poked my tongue into the puckered star that guarded her anus. I flicked it back and forth a couple of times before stabbing her with it again. She moaned and released her grip on the fabric.

Jenn turned around to face me. I found the waistband and started pulling on it. As I did she grabbed my head and forced my face between her legs. I'm always ready for oral sex with Jenn so I sealed by mouth over her cunt and began to suck against her clit. A moment later I felt the salty taste of her pee hitting the back of my mouth. She allowed her pee to slowly fill my mouth. I gagged a little but couldn't break free as she held my mouth tight against her.

I think the rest of the gang thought she was having an orgasm. They were cheering me on as she moaned slowly and continued to fill my mouth with her pee. They were applauding my effort, totally unaware of what was actually happening. I had to swallow several times before she finished. She pulled me tightly against her which I took as a signal to clean her. When I finished she released my head and smiled. That was the first golden shower I ever received, and Jenn offered it to me as my buddies watched.

The football game was nearly over by now. Jenn was nude but that didn't seem to bother her. If anything, she increased her teasing of us. She worked us like a pro. She went over to Kyle and sat on his lap. Kyle was the one who flirted with all the women at parties so I guessed Jenn wanted to give a little back. She was rubbing his cock through his pants. She kept telling him how big he was and how much she'd like to give him a blow job. She pushed her fingers deep into herself and began to masturbate. When they were wet she pulled them out and pushed them into Kyle's mouth. Kyle exploded causing and large wet spot on the front of his pants. Everyone had a good laugh at his expense.

"Sorry about that." she said as she got off his lap. "I didn't realize you'd cum so quick."

We tried to hold back our laughter. We all knew that it could have happened to any of us given the amount of teasing Jenn had provided throughout the afternoon.

The game was just about over but the Cowboys were driving for one last score. When they did, Jenn got up to do one last dance routine.

"Well, I've already stripped off all of my clothes," She said when she was finished her dance. "And I bet all of you are ready to shoot your loads. Well, everyone except Kyle. For the grand finale, I'm ready to give all of you a blowjob. The only stipulation is you'll have to let me tie your hands behind your back while I do it. Any takers?"

I watched as six hands went in the air. Jenn grabbed some rope she had hidden for the occasion. She had everyone turn around so she could tie their hands behind their back. When she was done, she loosened their belts and dropped their pants to the floor. She had them step out of their pants and line up in the center of the room.

They were all sporting an erection. Even Kyle had stiffened again and wanted in on the action. This was a hot scene but not what I had planned. I wasn't sure what she had planned so I just sat there and watched. Some of the guys' erections started to twitch in anticipation. I was erect as well, but anticipated getting my rewards later, after going to bed.

Joe went first. He wasn't as well-endowed as I was but he wasn't tiny either. I guess he would be considered average in length and maybe a little better than average in girth. Jennifer grabbed his cock with one hand and swallowed it whole. She slurped back and forth over the shaft while her hands found his balls and began to massage them.

I could see his cock become slick with Jenn's saliva as she continued to take him into her mouth. She paused long enough to flick her tongue across his mushroomed head and then nibble on it with her teeth. She licked his balls as she continued to masturbate him.

When he finally came, Jenn began to swallow. For someone who didn't like to suck cock, she put on a great show. I was having trouble controlling my own erection. I tried to think of something other than the scene unfolding before me. When she finished with Joe she came over to sit on my lap.

She rubbed my cock briefly and then kissed me deeply. She pushed some of Joe's cum into my mouth. Apparently she hadn't swallowed all of it. I had never tasted male cum before, not even my own.

I felt a little uncomfortable as all of my buddies watched.

Jenn was working on Will now. She sucked him like a whore on Saturday night. He came quickly depositing what looked like a large load in her mouth. I knew I'd be tasting male cum for the second time in my life.

Rob was next. His cock was longer than Joes but not as thick. Jenn had a little more trouble dealing with the length. She sucked on it for a few minutes before making him cum quickly. She must have swallowed his entire load because she quickly moved on to Tim.

Tim's cock was massive. I wasn't sure if Jenn would be able to handle it. She started by taking just the head into her mouth. She followed that by sucking on his balls and licking the length of his shaft. When she built up enough courage, she opened her mouth wide and took it in.

Since his hands were tied behind him, Tim couldn't force her to deep throat him. She gradually took more and more of it into her mouth until she had swallowed most of it. Her head started bobbing up and down slowly. As her confidence increased she bobbed faster. She continued working until she managed to swallow all of it. I was impressed; and a little worried because compared to him, my cock seemed small.

She swallowed all of his load. When she was done she moved on to Jack. He told us that Lori forbid him from having an orgasm without her permission. Jenn seemed to understand. She began sucking him anyway. Whenever she sensed he was close to cumming she stopped and squeezed his balls. After bringing him to the edge of orgasm three times, she continued on to Kyle.

"I saved you for last so you would have some time to recover." She teased. "I hope you last a little longer this time."

Although Kyle's cock was probably average in size, Jenn teased him about it. After all, compared to Tim we were all small. He held out longer this time. When he came it wasn't a huge load. She took it into her mouth and swallowed. When she was done, six of my friends were standing naked from the waist down with their arms tied behind their back; and my wife was jerking their cocks back to life.

"Boys," She said. "You've had your entertainment for today. Now it's my turn."

She left but returned a few minutes later carrying six cups. Lori followed her carrying a paddle.

"I'm going to release your arms" She said. "I want each of you to start masturbating. You have ten minutes to cum into your cups. My friend Lori will help motivate you. If you fail, she's going to take you across her knee for a real paddling. Now, you may begin."

The guys were hard at it. Lori gave each of them a couple of smacks just for fun. In the end they each produced another round of semen. Jennifer collected the cups.

The guys must have been a little embarrassed because they quickly got dressed and got ready to leave. They asked me if I was planning a super bowl party. I told them I hadn't decided but if I did I'd be sure to invite them.

Jenn went to get dressed leaving me with Lori and Jack. When she came back, she was wearing jeans and an 'I love the Cowboys' sweat shirt.

"I think the party was a success." I said. "And you were awesome."

"Thanks, but now it's time to start cleaning up." She announced. "You can start with those cups. I want you to drink what the guys left for you. Lori, would you provide a little encouragement?"

I stared at her for a moment which earned me a couple of strokes from the paddle. When the cups were empty Jack and I started to clean up while Lori monitored our progress. Jenn went to start dinner. By the time dinner was ready, the house was clean and my butt was red. Lori and Jack headed home while Jenn and I sat down to eat.

I was the only one who hadn't cum today so I was begging Jenn to help me out.

She just smiled and said "Later. I'm kind of tired right now."

"You know Jack told Lori all about your plan." Jenn announced. "It's the only way she would let him come to the party. Lori then told me everything and together we came up with a plan to turn the tables a little."

"You can say that again" I replied.

"Would you agree that I fulfilled the terms of the bet?" Jenn asked. "Did I do everything that you had planned for me?"

"Yeah, but..." I replied.

"Good." She replied. "Just remember, if your beloved Redskins lose next week, you'll be serving my girlfriends and me at another CFNM party. I've already spoken to a lot of my friends and they seem really excited about it. I've also come up with a few surprises for you to keep things interesting."

"I can't wait to see everyone spank you" she teased. "You promised, remember?"

"Yeah," I said. "I remember. I hope the Skins don't let me down."

As we continued to eat we discussed the afternoon's events.

"How'd you feel about today?" I asked. "Were you alright with everything that happened? I kept looking over at you during the party and you seemed OK. You even looked like you were enjoying yourself."

"The short answer is yes," she said. "I know it probably didn't go the way you had planned but I really liked the way it turned out. Lori told me I needed to turn the tables a little. She wanted me to come up with a way to take control of the situation even though I was actually supposed to submit to everyone there."

"I've got to admit, you did a pretty good job of doing that." I said. "You really had those guys eating out of your hand. I thought I was going to die when Kyle came in his pants. I bet he won't be flirting with the neighbors when they find out about that."

We both laughed.

"God, I got so horny doing it." Jenn said. "I just loved teasing them. I think I got you worked up a little too. How did you like your first golden shower? I got so hot doing it. I thought I was going to cum right then. I don't think anyone else even knew what was going on."

"Yeah," I replied. "I wasn't expecting it either."

"Did you like it?" She asked. "It's one of the things Lori makes Jack do for her. In fact, Lori makes Jack drink all of her pee."

"Ah, I don't know." I replied. "It really caught me by surprise. It's something that I'd have to get used to. The thought of it is probably worse than the actual deed, but the taste... It's kind of like anchovies, it's a taste you have to get used to."

"You know Lori has a bench that she secures Jack to." Jenn explained. She has a seat that she puts over the bench so she can sit on his face. She told me that she has him orally serve her for hours at a time while she reads a book or watches a movie. And when she has to pee, she just lets loose. She just pees in his mouth and he has to swallow it."

"I'd love to try that sometime," Jenn continued. "If the Skins lose, maybe I'll borrow Lori's bench and try it out at the party. Maybe some of the others would like to try it as well?"

"I don't think that's going to happen." I said. "I can probably deal with you pissing in my mouth occasionally, but I'd have to know the woman pretty well before I let anyone else do something like that to me."

"Anyway." I said, trying to change the subject. "Getting back to today. For someone who says they don't like sucking cocks, you seemed to enjoy it today."

"You know, it wasn't that bad." Jenn continued. "As long as their hands were tied behind their back I felt like I was in control. Lori says that sucking cock is demeaning to women. She told me that sucking a cock is the same as submitting to a man; something that she says she'll never do again. Her philosophy is that woman should always be in control when it comes to sex. It's about satisfying our needs."

"Before today I agreed with her." Jenn added. "But now I'm not so sure. If the guy is restrained, I can really tease him. He's pretty vulnerable with his cock and balls exposed like that. So I think I'll be doing a lot more cock sucking in the future, but only when I have you tied up.

"Honey, don't I satisfy your sexual needs?" I asked.

"You've been doing better since we started our little game." She replied. "But before that, it had been a long time since you gave me a good orgasm. You just seemed to hop on and do your business and then climb off when you were done. A women wants to feel loved. She wants a lot of foreplay and when it's over, she needs some aftercare."

"Wow! I never knew. I'll try to do better." I replied.

"I know you will." Jenn said. "Especially since I'm going to use every opportunity to teach you how to really keep me happy. It's taken Lori two years to train Jack. She says he never used to satisfy her needs, but now, he never fails to."

"I think you've been talking to Lori too much." I replied. "Let's go to bed. We can talk about this some more tomorrow. Right now I need one of those blow jobs you were talking about. I'll even grab the rope you left downstairs."

"Be careful what you wish for. You might just get it." She replied.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." She replied. "And honey, I'm glad you came up with this idea. I think it is really going to change the way we have sex. I'm excited and can't wait for another challenge."

12