One Way To Spice Up A Marriage Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't want to deal with a crowded the mall to do my shopping. I googled 'women's clothing stores' and found a boutique that was close and seemed to fit my needs.

The place was a little more upscale than I had expected. There were about a dozen women browsing through the assortment of clothing. I started looking through the display of panties hoping that one of the sales associates would come over to assist me without having to ask. After holding up several pair, I noticed some of the shoppers glancing in my direction. I was the only man in the store so I could only imagine what they might be thinking.

A women who appeared to be a little older than me came over and asked if she could help. She was nicely dressed in a conservative looking business suit. Her name tag indicated that her name was Barbara.

"Yes ma'am." I said as politely as I could. "My wife sent me in here to buy some panties but I'm not really familiar with what I'm looking for."

"How sweet." She said. "Do you know her size?"

"Oh... well... you see," I stuttered. "They're not for her, they're for me."

I'm sure my face turned beet red as I watched for a reaction from her. She just stood and stared at me.

"Is this a joke?" She asked. "I don't have time for games. I'm a busy women and don't appreciate..."

"No ma'am." I interjected. "It's no joke. You can call her if you like. In fact she gave me a list of what to buy."

I handed her the email. It instructed her to call if there were any questions.

"Please, I'll make it worth your time." I begged not wanting to have to start over in another shop. "Please Miss Barbara, I really do need your help."

She looked at me for a few minutes longer and then called my wife's number. I could only hear one side of the conversation.

"Yes... Yes... I agree... I'm sure we have some things that will fit him nicely... Colors? Yes we have a good selection... Fitting room? Yes I think I can arrange for him to try them on before he leaves. Sure... Fine...Yes, that sounds great. Bye."

She hung up the phone.

"You have a very understanding wife." Barbara said. "Not many women would be so understanding when they found out their husband's a cross dresser. I'm curious, how long have you been wearing women's clothing? Well. No matter. I guess we better get you measured."

I didn't know how to respond. I didn't know what Jenn had told her so I was a little hesitant to say anything. I just stammered for a little while as she kept asking me questions.

"I guess you're a little embarrassed." Barbara said. "Is this your first time shopping by yourself? Very well. Just let Miss Barbara help you. We'll get you measured and find some nice things to wear. Rachel, where did you put the measuring tape. I need to measure this gentleman for some panties and I can't find it. Oh, never mind. Here it is."

The other women in the shop were staring at me now. Barbara measured my waist and hips. I felt her brush across my penis as she measured my thighs. I noticed the other customers were now snickering. I was probably more embarrassed than I had been serving the women at the parties. I just wanted to leave but that wasn't going to happen until Barbara was done.

"What's that on your thingy" She asked as she brushed against it again.

I explained as she finished measuring me and gathered up a few things to try on. She told me to follow her. We headed back into the storeroom where she found a bench I could sit on to change.

"I can't have you trying these on in the fitting rooms out front." She said. "They're for real women. You can strip back here and try them on. I'll be glad to help if you need any."

I tried on several pairs of panties. She had provided several styles and colors. Some were designed to flatten the tummy while others lifted and supported my butt. One pair encased my body from just below the nipple line to mid-thigh. It was very confining. When I looked in the mirror I noticed that it gave my body some feminine curves and made it look like I had a pair of small boobs.

I had to model each pair for her. She helped "adjust" a couple of them, showing me how they should be properly worn. When she saw the chastity device she told me to stand and spread my legs so she could get a closer look. She called the other sales associates so they could see too. My cock was already trying to grow and her manipulation of it only made things worse.

The last thing I tried on were a pair of high waist control panties. When I got them on I realized they had a thong back. She commented on how nice they made my butt look with the fabric buried between my cheeks.

"Your wife also asked me to find a pair of punishment panties for you to wear." Barbara said. "She said she was going to use them to gauge how long your paddling would last on Friday. She told me it would last until your ass matched the color of the panties. I think these red one will do nicely but she insisted that I get the color right. She suggested that I take you across my knee so I can match the color properly. Go ahead and strip while I get my hairbrush."

Barbara pulled me across her knees and started giving me a bare handed spanking. It stung but wasn't nearly as painful as the paddling I got at the party. She noticed the hand prints she was leaving and commented how fast I turned color. When her hand started to get sore she picked up the hairbrush and continued.

I was sure the impact could be heard throughout the store. Rachel came back to see what was going on. She laughed when she saw me over Barbara's lap.

"I need to do that to my boyfriend." Rachel said as she took a picture. "I think every little boy needs a woman to spank him when he's been bad and this boy sure looks like he's been bad today."

"You can have him when I'm done." Barbara said. "Ask Gwen and Stacy if they want to have some fun too. We're supposed to give him a thorough paddling and then find a pair of panties that match the color of his ass. I want it good and red because his wife is going to use them as punishment panties. She said she was going to turn his ass the color of his panties whenever she punishes him and I want to make sure that she gets his attention each time she does."

"Looks like you made a good start there." Rachel said. "I'll go check with the others."

I spent time over each of the women's laps. Stacy was administering a volley of about twenty rapid stokes when Rachel escorted two other women to the storeroom.

"Barbara," Rachel began. "Mrs. Peters and her sister overheard me explaining what was going on back here to Stacy. They wanted to come back and watch. I hope that's OK."

"That's fine with me." Barbara said. "And I don't think he's in much of a position to protest."

"Actually," Mrs. Peters announced. "We'd like to participate, but I see that you ladies have already done a wonderful job of turning his ass a nice shade of red. I haven't spanked a naughty boy since my son left the house. It's something that I miss doing and I was hoping that..."

"Nonsense." Barbara said. "We're trying to see how red we can make him. I promised not to break skin or cause any permanent marks, but I think he's a long way from that. You can take over when Stacy gets tired, and your sister is welcome to join in as well."

They proved to be well versed in the art of spanking. I was crying when they finished but they were not done. They made me stand in the corner with my hands on my head while Barbara searched for the perfect colored panties to match the color of my ass.

"Don't you dare move from that spot or lower your arms." Mrs. Peters said. "If you do I'll bend you over a chair and grab a belt. I'm sure that will generate some nice color."

The women made me stand in the corner for thirty minutes. They demanded to know why I was wearing a chastity device. Reluctantly I told them what had happened. They wanted Jenn's number. When I hesitated to provide it, Barbara handed them the email. They wrote Jenn's number down and told me they would be in touch.

My arms were tired but I didn't dare move them. Barbara found some panties of an appropriate color. They were a dark red, almost maroon colored. When my time was up Barbara suggested I wear the thong backed panties out of the store. They seemed to do the best job of keeping my caged cock in place between my legs which made the problem of my bulge disappear.

I paid for my purchases and gave each of the sales associates a nice tip. They told me to come back any time. They even suggested I buy a nice new dress to go with my pretty panties. I declined and headed back to work.

Jenn called about mid afternoon to see how I was doing. I could hear her laughing as I told her about my experience at the boutique.

"Yeah," Jenn said. "Mrs. Peters called me. She wanted to confirm what you told her. She was really interested in our CFNM parties and asked if she could come the next time we have one. In fact, she asked if she could spank you again. I told her to come over Friday night."

Jenn told me she would be a little late getting home that night as she had some shopping of her own to do. She told me to start dinner when I got home and then do the laundry she had left on the bed.

Dinner was ready when she got home. I thought she would devour me as she came through the door into the kitchen. She pushed me against the sink and attacked me. Her hands roamed across my body and my caged cock as she kissed me passionately. When she finally came up for air she smiled and asked if I was glad to see her.

Dinner was uneventful. After dinner I cleaned the kitchen and finished the laundry. Jenn informed me that we needed to get to the gym to meet Liza. She inspected my panties before telling me to change into a fresh pair. She then threw me a pair of spandex shorts and a sleeveless top that said "She wears the pants" on the front and "I wear the panties" on the back. The shorts didn't hide the bulge caused by my caged cock. It was in plain view for anyone who cared to look.

When we arrived at the gym Liza was waiting for us. The only other people there were the women in the jazzercise class. Liza said she needed to do a physical assessment to see where I was in my conditioning. We started with some cardio.

First was the treadmill followed by the bike and stair-stepper. By the time we were done, my thighs were on fire and my legs felt like rubber. The women from the jazzercise class were starting to head to the locker room. They stopped when they saw my shirt.

"Look at his shirt." One of them said. "Isn't that cute."

"Yeah, but not as cute as that ass. I bet he looks good in panties." Another one replied.

"I wonder if he wears thongs." Someone else asked.

Jenn suggested that we head to the locker room where she had me strip for the women. There were about a dozen of them. The instructor was a tall woman named Jasmine. She wasn't as muscular as Liza but it was evident that she was a regular at the gym. Her skin was cinnamon colored and her body was muscular like an athlete's.

"What's that on his cock?" One of them asked.

"That's a chastity device." Jenn replied.

"He lost a bet so he'll be in panties all week." She said. "I've always wanted to try 'tease and denial' so I put the chastity belt on him as well. I started teasing him yesterday and plan to continue until Friday. I told him it would stay on longer if he didn't cooperate so he's at my mercy until it comes off."

"That's wicked." One woman said. "Looks like his little head is already going crazy. Look how it's trying to grow. Can I touch it?"

My cock was throbbing now. The woman reached out to fondle it. I closed my eyes and tried to think about the computer program I'd been working on; anything to get my mind thinking of something other than sex.

"You can tease him all you like," Jenn said. "In fact, feel free to tease whenever he's here. He'll be working with Liza on a regular basis so I'm sure you'll see him around."

"Damn right," Jasmine said.

I got dressed so I could finish my workout with Liza. She had a little paddle that she used on me whenever she felt I wasn't trying hard enough. My body ached when we were done; both from all of the exercises she made me do and from the paddle she used to motivate me.

I had to go to the gym every night to workout. I wore my panties and the chastity device under the shirt that Jenn had bought for me. I arrived about two hours before closing giving Liza plenty of time to work with me.

Liza and Jasmine were talking when I arrived on Tuesday. When I finished my workout Liza told me to follow her into the jazzercise classroom. She told me to bend over a chair they had placed along one of the walls and spread my legs.

"Liza said you were slacking while doing your exercises last night." Jasmine said. "Each night that happens you will come in here at the end of your workout and we will try to improve your motivation."

Jasmine gave each of the women a leather strap and told them to start. Liza pulled my shorts down exposing my pantied bottom. She straddled my head to keep me in a bent over position as the women started jogging around the room single file. Each gave me a stroke on the butt as they passed. Twelve strokes for each lap. After 20 laps they stopped.

"Thank each of the girls for wanting to help." Liza said. "Tomorrow they'll do thirty laps since you didn't perform to my satisfaction again tonight. Each night the number will increase until I see improvement."

I approached the first woman and thanked her for her help. She reached out to massage my balls before telling me to kiss her feet. Another had me kiss her sweaty ass. Each women was different. Several rubbed my face in their sweat covered crotch. Others liked the idea of me kissing their ass and feet. One even smothered my face between her large breasts. It was an hour later before they released me to go home.

When I got home Jenn was waiting for me in bed. I took a shower and joined her. She demanded I bring her to several orgasms before allowing me to sleep. Her paddle always seemed to be handy if I couldn't perform to her expectations.

I did all of the housework during the week. Lori came over a couple of times and helped Jennifer tease me until I was nearly in tears. Each night I went to see Liza at the gym and twice I found myself bent over the chair in the Jazzercise room.

Work offered no relief for me. Twice a day I had to visit Ethel for inspection. Joyce usually ended up performing it in the outer office. I was terrified that someone would walk in. Little did I know that Joyce could lock the door electronically by pushing a button at her desk.

She gave me a couple of over the knee spankings before the week was over. She used a strap to bring tears to my eyes. The spankings must have excited her as much as they were painful for me because I could see the arousal on her face and smell her feminine scent by the time she was done.

I discovered that she didn't wear panties at work, of if she did, she removed them before my arrival. I knew this because she made me clean between her legs when she was done with the strap. She liked to wrap her long legs around my shoulders to trap my face there. She wouldn't release me until she had multiple orgasms.

Friday night finally arrived. My cock was eager for freedom. I hadn't cum in a week and Willy was ready for action. While my cock had been deprived, my tongue had worked overtime to keep Jenn happy. Now my cock was straining against its prison. I was naked except for my new punishment panties and my wrist and ankle restraints.

When I followed Jenn into the basement Lori was there along with Meghan and Elaine.

"Tonight we will test Jim to see if he is ready for release." Jenn began. "I have not allowed him an orgasm for the last six days although he has brought me many with his talented tongue. Tonight he must earn his release, but as they say, ladies first."

Jenn explained that I would have to make each of the women orgasm prior to gaining my freedom. They rolled a pair of dice to see who would go first. Elaine won.

Lori brought in a bench which was just wide enough to support my torso. She tied me to it in three places before securing my ankles and arms to its legs. Next she put a harness over my head and attached it to the bench totally immobilizing me. I couldn't even move my head.

Lori then produced a portable toilet seat and it dawned on me what this bench was. It was her queening bench; the one Jenn told me about. The one Lori used to make Jack drink her pee. I tried to struggle but was unable to free myself.

Lori placed the seat over my head and adjusted the height so that my face stuck through the seat. Elaine stripped from the waist down and sat facing my feet. My nose found the crack of her ass and my mouth was centered under her cunt.

For the next couple of hours I served as the women's personal cuntlapper. They took turns using me until my tongues was too sore to continue. They used me as their urinal as well. Whenever someone had to pee, she would sit on the seat and use my open mouth until she was done. I then had to lick her clean.

Mrs. Peters and her sister arrived about 9. I had forgotten Jenn had invited them to take part in the spanking I knew was coming. Ruth kept looking at the contraption I was lying on. I don't think she understood its purpose.

"Ok Ruth, it's your turn." Jenn said. "Just sit on his face and enjoy."

"I don't know," Mrs. Peters replied. "I just came for the spanking. I don't know that I really want to..."

"Nonsense." Lori added. "You'll enjoy it. And if he doesn't do a good job it will give you more of an excuse to spank him."

Ruth Peters and her sister were matronly women. They were large and appeared to be in their fifties. I was sure they weighed over two hundred pounds. They had huge and sagging breasts and a wide bottom. I groaned when Ruth removed her panties and sat on the seat.

She didn't bother to remove her dress. She pulled it up as she sat and then draped it over the seat as she settled on my face. She rocked back and forth a couple of times before sealing her hairy cunt over my mouth.

I struggled to breath as she sat there talking with the other ladies. They were discussing the last CFNM party and specifically the spanking that I received. After ten minutes of torture I felt her start to respond to my efforts. After another ten minutes she was spraying me with her love juice. She was panting and rubbing her sex across my face.

"Oh sis, you've got to try this." She exclaimed. "This is awesome. God. I haven't felt like this in a long time. Oh, my... honey, I think I'm going to pee myself..."

"Go ahead." Jenn replied. "Just pee in his mouth."

Ruth Peters seemed to pee forever. It wasn't a constant stream but more like short spurts. She filled my mouth over and over again before composing herself.

"Do you think he could clean my other hole before I get up?" she asked. "I'm feeling a little dirty back there and don't want to soil my panties."

"Just tell him what you want him to do." Jenn said. "He'll do whatever you want if he wants to be released tonight."

Ruth's sister was next. She looked to be a little heavier than Ruth. She wasn't bashful after seeing what Ruth dad done. She rubbed herself back and forth across my face. The friction stimulated her but she needed something else to drive her over the edge. She told me to flick my tongue across her clit. When I did she erupted, covering my face with her cum.

It was now time for my spanking. They bent me over the back of a chair and secured my ankles and wrists to its legs. Jenn instructed each woman to administer 50 strokes with their favorite instrument. If my ass didn't match the color of my panties, then they would go another round. They would keep going until my ass matched the panties. Elaine went first.