One Way To Spice Up A Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
medic45
medic45
368 Followers

Jennifer took the paddle from Lori. My ass was on fire by now and I was trying to avoid each stroke. Jennifer ask Lori to come over and hold me still. Lori grabbed me by the balls and squeezed. She pulled them down and held them tight. Any movement would result in additional pain. I took the remaining strokes. Jennifer actually administered an extra 20. I was sent to stand in the corner.

The party was over and the guest started to leave. I was still standing in the corner when Jennifer told me to come up to the bedroom. When I got there Jodi was lying naked on the bed.

"Looks like we have some debts to pay" Jennifer said. "Lori led Jennifer into the next bedroom. Jodi told me to start by massaging her massive tits. She wanted her nipples sucked and manipulated. My fingers found her clit and started massaging it as well. Soon she was pushing my head down between her thick thighs. She spread them wide and she forced my face between them.

I could hear moaning coming from the next room. I assumed Jennifer was giving Lori a similar treatment. I wished I could be there to see it. Jodi redirected my attention. She had shifted her position so I was now rimming her ass. It was another new sensation for me, but not altogether unpleasant. The initial thought of licking someone's ass was repulsive and the taste took a little bit to get used to, but Jodi was obviously enjoying the sensation.

She started to guide my head, forcing my tongue where she wanted stimulation. She drenched my face shortly thereafter. After a short pause she got off the bed and told me to lie on my back so she could ride me. I thought she was planning to impale herself on my cock but she had other plans. She mounted me in 69 fashion and engulfed my cock. My mouth was buried in her sex and my nose was up her ass.

It was hard to breathe but I managed. She rode me until we both shot our loads. When she was done she went to the bathroom to get cleaned up. She left a few minutes later.

Jennifer came in about an hour later. I asked her about what had happened but all she said was Lori had left. She mounted my cock and impaled herself on it. She rode it like a cowgirl riding a stallion and had a series of mini orgasms followed by one massive one. She leaned forward to kiss me and tasted Jodi as she did.

She laid there for the rest of the night; hugging me while she continued to straddle my pelvis. My morning woody woke her. We had another quickie before getting up and getting ready for work.

A week later I arrived home to find a note on the counter. It told me to shower and get squeaky clean, then put on the clothing that was laid out for me on the bed. I was to put on my best cologne and be ready to serve our guests by 7 pm.

I headed upstairs to get ready. I glanced at the bed. A maid's uniform and a pair of high heeled shoes were lying there with another note.

"Jim, remember you have to serve all of the ladies tonight. Poor performance will result in a punishment. I think these will set the mood but don't worry, you won't have to wear them for very long. See you soon. Jennifer."

I went to the bathroom to get ready. I found two more notes. The first one told me to clean myself inside and out. Under the note was an enema bottle. The other note said to be sure and shave my legs before putting on the stockings.

It took me longer than expected to follow all of the instructions. When I was done I wasn't sure what was worse; the thong panties with a garter belt and stockings I wore under the maid's costume or the high heels I wore that hurt my feet and made walking nearly impossible.

It was nearly 7 o'clock so I headed to the kitchen, praying I wouldn't fall on the stairs.

Jennifer laughed as I walked gingerly into the kitchen. She looked me over before having me turn around.

The doorbell rang and Jennifer told me to answer it. It was Lori. She gave my package a little squeeze before heading into the kitchen to help with the preparations. Another guest arrived followed by two or three more. I recognized most of them. Soon there were a dozen women chatting away in our living room. The doorbell continued to ring.

I think all of the neighborhood women were there as well as a few of our friends. The last to arrive was Ethel Ballmaster. She was my boss and the owner of the company I worked for. She looked me over for a moment before telling me to step aside so she could come in. She gave me a little squeeze as she passed by.

Jennifer asked all of the women to take their seats in the living room. She explained how I lost the bet which resulted in me serving everyone tonight. She then explained how I was paddled at last week's party and even shared a few pictures.

"After considerable thought, I've decided that Jim won't be serving us in the nude tonight." She announced, pausing for the crowd's reaction. "Instead, I'm allowing him to keep his shoes on."

Everyone laughed at her wit. She told me it was time to strip.

"I think it would be fun to allow the women to do the honors." She said. "I have everyone's name in this bowl. Jim will pick a name. If your name is picked you may come up and remove a piece of clothing."

Stockings came first. Two women approached me. They were older women who lived in the neighborhood. They had to remove my shoes in order to remove the stockings. They kept the stockings as souvenirs and then assisted me with strapping my shoes back onto my feet. When they did, they locked them in place with tiny padlocks so I wouldn't be able to remove them for the rest of the night. I then had to parade around the room, letting the women feel my shaved legs. Many took pictures and some took the opportunity to reach under my uniform and squeeze my balls as well.

Next was the maid's outfit. Lori got the honor of doing it. She undid the buttons, playing with my chest as she did. She gave each nipple a little pinch as the garment fell to the ground. I had to pick it up and fold it neatly before parading around the room again in just my panties.

Last to come off was my panties. Mrs. Ballmaster's name was called. She stood close to me and slowly lowered the panties to the floor and then allowed me to step out of them. She got a close up view of my cock as she squatted before me. I was erect with my cock pointing to her face. She cupped my balls for a second before giving my cock a quick tug.

"Now it is time for Jim to serve us." Jennifer announced.

As I started serving the women I felt my cock and balls being fondled and my ass pinched. The women were relentless and despite the humiliation, my cock remained erect.

Some of the women wanted a closer look so I had to stand and spread my legs so they could fondle my assets. Some wanted me to bend over and spread my cheeks for them. One lady actually stuck her finger up my ass causing me to moan. She laughed and replaced the finger with two before slapping my ass and telling me to move on.

I was still having trouble walking, especially with a tray full of drinks. I was handing my boss a drink when someone squeezed my balls hard from behind. My reaction caused me to spill the drink all over Mrs. Ballmaster's legs. You could hear the hush fall over the room. Mrs. Ballmaster stood and slapped me hard across the face.

I tried to apologize but she would have none of it. Jennifer came over and slapped me as well. She told me I had earned a punishment but felt it was only right to allow Mrs. Ballmaster an opportunity to punish me first. I could see the excitement in Ethel's face.

"I think he should clean up his mess." She said.

I went to get a towel and she asked where I was going.

"No, you don't understand." She continued. "I want you to clean it with your mouth."

She was wearing a short dress but most of the wine had gotten on her legs and run down to her feet. She kicked off her shoes and sat in her chair. She spread her legs as I started to clean them. I licked her from her thick thighs to her feet. I continued for nearly 10 minutes while the other women watched and took pictures.

"Enough." She said. "You're just licking my pantyhose. My legs are what need cleaning. Remove my pantyhose and then properly clean me."

I started to remove her pantyhose but she slapped my hands away.

"Use your mouth." She said. "Pull them down as far as you can in the front and then crawl around to the back and pull them down there. Go back and forth until you get them to my ankles. Then you can pull them off and clean me properly."

She tied my hands behind my back with my discarded stockings and stood there waiting for me to comply. I stuck my head under her dress and finally found my way to the waistband. I grabbed it with my teeth and pulled downward. They were stretched pretty tightly around her torso and moved just a little as I tugged gently with my mouth. I released them and scooted around behind her. It was even more difficult to grab the back. I pulled again, another inch of movement. I realized this was going to be harder than I thought and she wasn't going to help at all.

Back and forth I went. My knees were getting chaffed from crawling on the floor. I finally got past her wide hips. I could smell her aroma. She was getting off on this. I had gotten the rear down past her butt. By now my nose was actually buried between her cheeks as I pulled on the waistband with my mouth.

"Stop" she said.

I immediately stopped where I was. She bent forward further impaling my face into her ass. She widened her stance which made my job all the more difficult. I released the garment from my mouth. I started to crawl out from under her but she just sat down in her chair. I was on my knees with my face trapped under her ass and my cock pointing to the ceiling from between her legs.

"I think he is enjoying this too much," she announced. "Would someone like to relieve him of his erection so he can continue?"

I felt the sting of something hitting my cock and balls. A ruler I thought. Someone was spanking my cock with a ruler.

After a painful spanking, my cock had retreated into its hiding space. She allowed me to continue my task. I pulled the front down. Her aroma was stronger now. With her pantyhose now at thigh level, she grabbed my head and pulled me back into her crotch.

"Lick as if your job depended on it." She said. "Because it just might."

The room erupted with laughter.

I finally got her pantyhose off and began cleaning her legs with my tongue. She wanted them cleaned from top to bottom. It seemed like it took forever. When I finally got to her feet, she told me to such each toe and lick between them. When I was done, she stuck her entire foot in my mouth and told me to continue to suck it. When I was finally done she threw the pantyhose at me and told me to wash them and bring them with me to work tomorrow.

I returned to my job of serving the women. After seeing what Ethel had made me do, other women wanted a similar treatment. They were more brazen now. My cock was fondled and my balls squeezed. My ass was pinched and spanked repeatedly.

Finally it was getting time for the party to end.

"I want to thank everyone for coming tonight." Jennifer began. "Now it's time to decide how well Jim performed. Ladies, please raise your hand if you feel he performed adequately."

She paused to count.

"Now, raise your hand if you feel his performance was less than adequate."

Again she counted.

"Very well," She said. "You have judged him to be adequate. However, there is still the matter of his punishment for spilling the drink on Ethel. I think a paddling is appropriate and I'm inviting all of you to participate. I'm going to start with 20 strokes and then allow Ethel to apply 20 more. After that anyone who wants to participate can have a go."

"For those of you that have to leave," she continued. "I thank you for coming and making this a special evening. Be sure to thank Jim appropriately for his service. We look forward to seeing you again soon."

Nearly all of the women stayed to witness and participate in my paddling. When they finally left, some hugged me or gave me a friendly kiss on the cheek. I thought Jodi was going to stick her tongue down my throat, and Lori gave me a firm squeeze to my cock. Ethel Ballmaster gave me a warm hug and told me to meet her in her office in the morning.

"Don't forget the pantyhose," she said. "I won't be wearing any when you get there."

When everyone had gone Jennifer gave me a big hug.

"Is that what you meant by spicing things up?" She asked as we started to clean the house.

"Yeah," I replied. "But how am I going to top this when you lose the next bet?"

medic45
medic45
368 Followers
12