One Week Ch. 01 Second Edition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then stood up as she put a new corset on. This one was the tightest yet and I worried about whether I'd be able to breathe. It was made of PVC and much more rigid than any I'd used before. Jade then had me sit on the bed as she massaged a liquid into my legs that would help get the rubber on. After that she rolled a pair of rubber stockings up my legs. They felt so tight and constricting, yet strangely exciting. She hooked them up to the suspenders hanging off the corset and helped me into a bra.

Jade talked excitedly throughout, giving me instructions and then telling me what she wanted us to do over the weekend.

She helped me into a dress tighter than my red satin one. It was made from heavy rubber and came all the way down to my ankles. It was sleeveless with a high neck and two zips going all the way up and down the back. She left it zipped just above my knee. After that came some rubber gloves that came all the way to my shoulders. Again, she had to use the oil to help get the tight material on. I was being encased in rubber and it felt sexy and exciting. "Now keep your eyes closed, I'm going to remove the blindfold. Promise?" I gave my word and kept my eyes closed. She removed my wig, making me feel naked and started putting a hood over my head, which zipped up at the back. I could suddenly hear my own breathing as my ears were closed from the world and, as the zip closed, Jade adjusted it so that the mouth, nose and eye holes were in the right place. "Nearly done," said Jade as she put a thick collar around my neck. I heard the sound of a padlock being shut and realised that the collar covered the zip for both the dress and the hood and, if it was locked, I wouldn't be able to get out! It constricted the movement of my head completely. Jade then had me sit down, the large dildo making me moan in pleasure as it tickled my G-spot, and proceeded to put a pair of shoes on my feet, bending the toes at an impossible angle as she forced them into a pair of six and a half inch stiletto heels.

The sound of two padlock snicking shut told me that I was locked in them as well. Even if they weren't locked, I wouldn't be able to reach down and get them off with the tightness of what I was wearing coupled with the corset. She then had me stand up and proceeded to pull the zip at the bottom of the dress all the way down to my ankles.

Jade explained that I was wearing a mermaid dress and that with the zip down, I'd be able to do nothing but hobble. She took me by the hand and I shuffled over to where I assumed the mirror was, moving my feet no more than an inch or so at a time. "Now open your eyes." I did as told and gazed at the image in the mirror. Every inch of my skin was covered in rubber, from head to toe. The hood I wore had some flaps above the eyes that I guessed could be closed to cut off all senses. I buzzed with excitement, especially when I saw Jade.

She was wearing a short rubber dress with long sleeves, rubber gloves and a hood similar to mine. The dress had a heart shaped hole at the front to show her cleavage and she wore the thigh high boots I'd seen earlier with spiked heels. She'd hooked a chain from my collar to her wrist and grinned evilly at me. "You're all mine tonight hun. I have the keys and you're chained to me!" She kissed me on the lips and whispered in my ear. "Don't worry. You're safe with me. Nothing bad will happen and nothing you don't want to happen. You hear?" I nodded and gave her a big smile. She was right. It was a bit of fun, and I was enjoying it.

The outfit was outlandish but accentuated the feminine, the tight rubber making my limbs seem long and thin, my waist even more waspish and my breasts even bigger. Jade had taken Louise and ramped it up a notch. We started kissing, stroking each other through the rubber when Jackie entered. She was in a dominatrix PVC outfit and looked stunning.

She had a belt around her waist from which numerous handcuffs, gags and chains hung. She gave a big grin when she saw us and clapped her hands delightedly. "Wonderful!" she cried and quickly ushered us out of the house and into her car. Luckily the garage had a door from the house going in, so the neighbours didn't have to see me hobbling about in my dress and heels.

Jade had unzipped the dress back above the knee for me to get downstairs, but promised that it would be zipped up again as soon as we got to the club. The windows to Jackie's Mercedes were tinted. Jade and I sat in the back absently stroking each other as Jackie drove the short distance to the club. The dildo seemed to go further up my arse every time I moved, and so had to keep very still to stop getting too excited.

Jackie parked in an underground car park that looked very exclusive and, as we got out of the car, we were greeted by several members of staff keen to look after their "esteemed" guest. Jackie was obviously a regular, and I was shocked to discover that she owned half of it. Jade turned to me as we got into a lift that would take us down into the club and gave me one of her cheeky smiles. "I want tonight to be a pure sensory experience for you hun, so I'm going to close those eye flaps. I'll guide you around and make sure you're safe. You trust me?" I gulped nervously. I did trust her, but was incredibly nervous. I felt so vulnerable dressed as I was. I could barely walk or move. It was also very exciting at the same time and I remembered my thoughts from a few days ago when I was in the salon about how I should treat this whole experience as an adventure. Jackie grinned wickedly.

"This is all part of your training hun. Give yourself completely to someone, trust them unconditionally, break down any last vestiges of who you were and embrace the now. Think of it as an extreme version of falling backwards to be caught by someone those silly team building exercises have you do." "Of course I trust you," I replied, knowing that it was true. "Both of you." I'd known them for a few years now, but had only truly known them for a few days, though they had been some of the best days of my life. I knew that I would do anything either of them asked. Jade leaned in close so that no one could hear and whispered something that made my heart soar with joy. "I trust you too hun, and I think I'm falling in love with you too." Before I had time to respond, she pulled the flaps down over my eyes and buttoned them shut. I then felt her zipping the dress down to my ankles, pulling my legs even tighter together. She asked me to open my mouth and I did so, reeling with shock as she shoved a rubber penis shaped gag into my mouth and strapped it shut with a lock at the back of my head.

I couldn't speak or see and I could barely walk. Hearing anything became difficult as the only sound I could now hear was my ragged breathing in my ears. The only part of me not covered in rubber was now two tiny holes by my nostrils for breathing.

This sound was soon replaced by a deep thudding as the doors to the lift opened and the bass from the loud music reverberated through my body. Jade led me forward into what felt like a seething crowd of people. It felt surreal to sense being part of a big group of people, but being so completely cut off from it all. Hands groped me, stroking my arse or giving it a playful slap. Jade put an arm around me and acted as my guide. I was sure I heard her giggle as suddenly the dildo in my arse started vibrating, causing me to gasp despite the large gag in my mouth. I lost all sense of time and space dressed as I was and soon my feet began to hurt as I was constantly moved around the club. Once or twice I nearly tripped, but every time, Jade caught me. At some point in the night she guided me to a room that was much quieter and I heard the door shut behind me. Jade leaned close and spoke loudly so I could hear. "You're in a special room I've hired for an hour. There're lots of toys in here for us to play with!" Her voice was shaking with excitement and my pulse quickened as she led me to some contraption I couldn't see and asked me to bend over. As I did, she pulled my hands down and I felt them being handcuffed to the device. She then unzipped my dress up to my arse, turned off the vibrating dildo and pulled the pants down over my legs, allowing my erection to spring free.

She pulled my legs apart, so that they too were handcuffed to the device. I was leant over and spread-eagled to some device with my naked arse showing to the world. I still couldn't see anything, but felt Jade's rubber gloved fingers as she stroked my arse, applying more lube, and started to shove her cock deep inside me. I gasped in pleasure as I relaxed my arsehole, allowing her to penetrate me as deeply as she could with her huge member.

I pushed back as much as I could, acutely aware that, tied up as I was, Jade could do anything she wished to me. This only served to heighten my arousal, my rubber encased body tingling with excitement and pleasure. Jade grabbed my cock and I almost came immediately at the feel of the smooth rubber massaging my shaft. As she started to cum inside me, the warm fluid filling my arse, I came too, an orgasm so powerful I almost broke my wrists pulling against my bondage. Jade kept pumping my cock and I could still feel her cuming inside me, her groans of pleasure turning me on more. After what seemed an age, the orgasmic shudders in my body died down and I became acutely aware of how I was chained to some device that had my bare arse sticking in the air. Jade slapped it good naturedly and told me she was going to get a drink. "Don't worry hun, I'll be back before you know it. First, I'll just leave you with this to make the time go by a little more quickly." I felt alarmed at the thought of being left alone in this room, but couldn't protest through the huge penis-shaped gag that completely filled my mouth. I felt my arse cheeks being parted and Jade started inserting a plug bigger than her own cock up my rear.

I felt sure I would split in two as it filled me up deeper and deeper. I tried struggling, but was held tight by my chains. As I reached the point at which I thought I could take no more, the pain eased off as I reached the thinner base. The plug must be huge! I thought, enjoying the sensation of being so full inside. Then it started vibrating manically, tickling my G-spot at what felt like a hundred miles an hour.

Jade chuckled loudly at my thrashing and I heard the door close and the lock engage as she went to get a drink, leaving me alone in the room with a vibrating butt plug threatening to make me come every few minutes. After what seemed like many hours and orgasms later, Jade returned and marvelled at how much I'd cum. She sighed theatrically. "Such a waste hun, all that mess everywhere!" She removed the plug slowly, my arse stretching as much as it could to release it. I was both disappointed and relieved to have it out. I'd enjoyed the experience, but was exhausted. Jade unbuckled my ankles and helped me into my rubber slave pants again, the dildo feeling small and inconsequential after Jade's large cock and the huge plug.

She then zipped my dress shut around my ankles and unchained my wrists, before helping me to stand. I still couldn't see anything as she guided me out of the room, to the lift and into the car where Jackie was waiting for us.

I still had my gag in and Jade had not opened my eye flaps. My whole world was just one of rubber. I could barely sense anything around me, leaving me alone with my thoughts. It had been a surreal sensory experience and not one that had ever appealed to me. Despite that, I reflected that I had never fallen over and had felt Jade by my side the whole evening, guiding and comforting me, except for when she had left me alone strapped to a table!

That had been a deliberate move. I trusted her so completely that I knew nothing would happen and no one else would come in. I'd been made completely vulnerable, but had felt completely safe, drawing strength from that.

I had an epiphany then.

That was womanhood. Not the rubber, obviously, but the vulnerability of being a woman, smaller and physically weaker than most men yet wearing heels and tight clothes married to the strength that coursed through every female.

Physically and mentally, women were satin and steel and I vowed that I would be so as well. I'd always been emotionally weak, but over the last few days had developed a strength that Jackie and Jade had skillfully drawn from me.

Tonight had been an extreme lesson, but time was short. In a few days, I was going to work at my old law firm and had to pass. I had to succeed. Not just for myself, but for Jackie and Jade. My two Angels, for whom I would now do anything.

As I write these words now, I realise further the importance of this moment. Without the strength and steel that my angels imbued in me, I wouldn't have been able to survive the death, tragedy and loss that would haunt me over the next few years, Charon's obol for my journey down this rabbit hole.

Eventually we made it home and, as Jade guided me to my bedroom and opened the eye flaps, I was shocked to realise that it was four in the morning. I'd been gagged up since eight o'clock the previous day. We collapsed on the bed, still in our clothes and fell immediately asleep, both of us exhausted. I regretted it the next day and woke with my feet in agony from my high heeled shoes...

Chapter 13

The rest of the morning passed in a blur as we stripped off our rubber clothes and showered together. Soaping each other down and removing all traces of the rubber smell. As I cleaned Jade, I marvelled at her breasts and found myself wishing I had a pair of my own. I'd known deep down as soon as I saw Louise for the first time that Owen was dead and my desire for my own breasts confirmed it.

I saw Jade's cock harden as I cleaned it and I knelt down in the shower, kissing it softly and teasing her balls with the soapy flannel. As it hardened, I wrapped my mouth around the shaft, enjoying the feeling of her cock hardening fully in my mouth. I was becoming adept at getting it all in now, and sucked greedily at its length. It didn't take long for her to cum and, as she spasmed, she thrust deeper down my throat making me gag. I felt the cum beginning to dribble out of my mouth and down my chin. Wiping it off with my fingers I removed her cock from my mouth and stroked it gently, looking up to see Jade smiling down at me. She helped me up and we continued with our shower.

It was an uncharacteristically hot day, a bright summer sky giving lie to the fact that we were still in the grip of winter. In respect of the sun's efforts, I wore a cotton summer dress with a lovely floral print. Jade borrowed some denim shorts that barely covered her arse cheeks and a cotton blouse that she tied up at the waist to reveal her midriff and pierced belly button.

It was the first day in over a week that I didn't wear a corset, but it was too hot and I walked and moved as if born a real woman so settled on a lacy Basque with the suspenders removed. I slipped into a pair of high wedges and put on a sweet straw hat with a huge red bow around the base.

As I was putting on my jewellery and some perfume, Jackie entered and asked if we'd like to go for a picnic. I thought it was great idea and rushed downstairs to get a hamper ready. We visited the local park where we walked lazily around until finding a suitable spot in the shade.

The sun beat down and I was worried I may sweat too much and spoil my make-up, but the hat kept the worst of the heat off. I still worried that I would be "read" and subconsciously bowed my head when we walked past people, using the hat to hide my face. Jackie saw this and lifted my chin with a curved finger. "Head up love," she whispered. "No one can tell, not even myself. You'll start work on Monday and no one will know. You look, act and, I suspect, now think like a real woman. You smile more than I've ever seen you do at work and actually look happy. You're going to be an asset to our firm." I turned to her with a tear in my eye, and took both her hands in mine. "Thank you Jackie. I really mean it. You've made me so happy. All I could think of when I started this was getting the cash and a partnership and then going back to being Owen. Now? I feel like I'm alive for the first time ever. I never want to go back to being him again and I feel like I have a mother once more."

I took Jade's hand and pulled her close. "I didn't say it last night, but I think I love you too Jade. More than I ever could as a man." She smiled, and wiped a tear from her eye. Jackie huffed loudly. "Crumbs!" She sighed. "This is getting far too emotional. Let's sit down and eat and stop being silly children!" She scurried off to our chosen spot and started laying out the picnic, surreptitiously wiping her eyes as she did so. Jade held my arm as we followed her and I leaned in close. That evening, Jackie had bought us all some tickets to an Annual Winter Ball in Chelsea Gardens, so we arrived home early from our picnic to get ready. On the way back, we passed a tattoo parlour and I squealed at Jackie to stop.

She slammed on the brakes and turned to the back seat to admonish me. Her efforts were in vain as I'd darted from the car, holding the hat to my head as I yelled back that I would see them later. As Jackie drove off, I laughed manically at their shocked expressions, giddy with happiness as I entered the parlour.

A few hours later, I returned to Jackie's house, or home as I now thought of it. Before I'd opened the front door, it was yanked open by Jade who demanded to know what I'd had done.

"Where is it? Come on, show me!" Jackie had also rushed to the hallway, her heels clacking loudly on the floor. The dress I wore tied around my neck and left my shoulders bare. I turned so that they could see the tribal patterned phoenix I'd had inked there. It wasn't too big and was feminine enough to be sexy, artfully drawn so that it moved as my shoulders did. Jackie sighed as she saw it.

"Really?" she exclaimed. "You go and brand yourself on a whim!?" Jade giggled at her anger.

"I like it," she said simply.

"It's a reminder," I said. "I am reborn. A symbol that I will not go back to what I once was, that I am changed. The Phoenix means rebirth, but it also means metempsychosis. My soul is changed, the essence of who I am and I want that marked. Owen is gone. Dead to me. Five days ago was my birthday. I am not yet one year old."

Jackie sighed theatrically, though I could tell that she was moved once again to tears.

"You're daft, that's what you are. Both of you. Go and get changed. We have a ball to go to!"

Chapter 14

I was excited and nervous at the prospect of meeting some people who worked at the firm. They would be at the charity gala and it would be a good test to see if I passed. It would either alleviate my worries about starting work on Monday or confirm my worst fears. Jade kissed me and took her leave, whispering how much she loved me as she did so.

She was going back to her own apartment to get changed and was going to meet us at the gala. As she left, Jackie took my hand and placed it on her bosom.

"Louise," she said. "I want you to know that you are welcome to stay here as long as you want. I've come to enjoy the company and now think of you as the daughter I never had, which is most strange considering I've only known you for a week!" I nodded dumbly, holding back the tears for the second time that day. I embraced Jackie and thanked her from the bottom of my heart. She pulled apart abruptly, and I could see that she was now crying freely. "Come on," she said. "Let's show you your ball gown; I'll help you get ready." The dress was the most beautiful I'd ever seen. It was made from silk of the deepest crimson, with one shoulder strap and reached down to the floor. Its design was simple yet pure elegance and class, tapered in at the waist and maintaining a figure hugging closeness all the way down my legs. I wasn't going to wear stockings as I wanted to feel the soft fabric brush against my smooth legs with every step I took.