One Week Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louise69
Louise69
328 Followers

It was bigger than Jade's own enormous cock and I groaned in pain as its wide base forced its way in and then sighed with pleasure as my arse clenched around the thinner end as it was finally rammed home. It filled me up completely and I felt it work its way even deeper as Jade turned me over so that she could resume her gentle kissing of my body. I suddenly felt my entire body vibrate as Jade activated the vibrator in the plug and I groaned as my G-spot was tickled a hundred times a second.

Grabbing the sheets with clenched fists, I moaned loudly as Jade put my entire cock in her mouth, sucking it with expert precision, one hand toying with the plug. Within seconds, I was bucking on the bed as I came, the whole world shaking as Jade swallowed every drop of cum, her tongue bringing me to orgasm within seconds of the last and the world fading to black as I came down from on high. The vibrations in my arse ceased and all I heard was Jade's chuckle as she stroked my cock tenderly.

"C'mon hun, let's get you ready for our guests."

She'd chosen a matching outfit, though this dress was a deep navy blue. Jade pampered me and applied my make-up, did my nails and helped me into my corset. She did it with such care and grace, my heart swelled. I sat on the bed and lifted each leg for her as she put on the smoothest, silkiest stockings and rolled them up, asking me to stand so she could attach them to the suspenders. I stepped into some lacy, sexy knickers as she reached her hands inside and tucked my cock out of sight. She then attached the clasps of my bra at the back for me and adjusted my fake breasts to make them sit more realistically before holding out the dress for me to step into.

As I did so, she zipped it up at the back and went to get my wig. I smoothed it out and enjoyed the feel of the skirt as it caressed my leg with each step, the slit coming all the way up my stockings, the lacy tops just about peeking through if you were watching. Jade had me sit as she put on my wig and tied it up as she'd done hers with the chopsticks. The plug pushed its way further into my arse and I shuddered softly as she helped me put on some jewellery. As Jade knelt in front of me to put on some killer heels, I leaned forward and kissed her softly on the forehead.

"Your turn," I said and she smiled beautifully before walking over to the bed and leant over, her arse pointing upwards.

"C'mon then girl," she replied huskily, and I tottered over to the cupboard and picked the biggest plug from one of the drawers. I raised her dress up and pulled down her knickers, her large cock popping out as I did so. I pushed her legs far apart and kissed her exposed arse on each cheek. Stroking her cock softly with one hand, I grabbed the lube with the other and squirted some on the end of the plug and then some on my finger, which I proceeded to rub gently into her smooth arse.

She'd lasered her entire body and there was no hair anywhere. Her cheeks clenched and unclenched with anticipation as I continued to rub the lube into her anus. She groaned and I saw her cock begin to harden.

"Not now," I admonished. "You'll have to wait." I slapped her arse playfully, and then started to push the head of the huge plug into her arse, taking my time as I did so and allowing her time to adjust. Jade relaxed her muscles and it wasn't long before I had it in fully, only the square base sticking out.

"There, all done," I said and helped her pull her knickers back and tuck her throbbing cock away. Her face was flushed as she smoothed her dress in the mirror and I laughed as I took the remote and turned it on. She went weak at the knees and sighed heavily with pleasure, before snatching the remote from my hands and turning it off. She kissed me deeply on the lips, her hands feeling so sensuous on my dress as she wrapped her hands around my body.

"This might not be such a bad day after all," she murmured as I returned the embrace. She sighed deeply once more, seemed to gather herself, and then released the embrace. "Come on you," she said. "Let's go meet our guests." She grabbed her handbag which matched my dress and wrapped a shawl around herself that also matched my dress, before handing me a shawl and handbag that matched her dress. She smiled demurely. "Don't we look a pair?" I had to agree as we stood in the mirror, all thoughts of Emma and her plans washed from my mind as we rode in a hired limo to the airport to meet our clients, each of us giggling as we turned the vibrator on and off on each others' plugs. The limo driver, a cute man in his early twenties smiled at us endearingly, not knowing what we were giggling at.

"Miss Lee. I am honoured to meet you and your esteemed guests," said Jade, bowing deeply. "Welcome to London. I hope that you find it a most welcoming city, and that your stay here is as fruitful as it is relaxing." She bowed deeply once more, as did I, hiding my shock that Jade had addressed our guest in fluent Chinese.

Miss Lee was a small woman in her fifties with greying hair held in a severe bun and a tweed business suit that did little to flatter her figure. She was surrounded by several men in sharp business suits and shades that hid their passive expressions. They gazed at us and barely acknowledged our presence. Miss Lee paused for what seemed like a full minute before a wry smile cracked her stern facade. She stepped forward and embraced each of us in turn before chatting in quick fire Chinese to her companions. As one, they all smiled and I relaxed as we led them to the limo parked on the private airway, Jade chatting to our guest in rapid Chinese herself.

I waited at the door and helped everyone into the limo, feeling very left out as I was unable to understand a word being spoken. As I sat down next to Jade, she gave my knee a quick squeeze and winked when I caught her eye. I was acutely aware of the plug up my arse and my eyes widened in shock as Jade surreptitiously turned it on. By the time we arrived at the first of our stops, I was smiling as broadly as our guests.

The day passed in a whirlwind of tourist spots, hidden clubs and exclusive hideouts. The male guests remained silent throughout, not so much as a single word spoken. Jade and Miss Lee chatted non-stop and I simply nodded and smiled when appropriate. Concealing the remote in my hand, I picked as many inopportune times to turn Jade's but-plug vibrator on and smiled childishly when it drew an excited gasp that had to be covered up quickly. Jade returned the favour whenever possible.

Soon we were back at the airport and waving our guests onto the plane. As it left the tarmac with a loud swoosh, Jade let out a big sigh.

"Phew!" she said, clearly glad to see them go. "Now that was a long day!" She put her arm around me as we walked back to the limo and I did the same. I loved the feel of the wind as it buffeted the skirts of my dress and caressed the stockings. It felt cool and sensuous. My feet ached from being in such tall heels all day, but there was no way I was going to take them off just yet. They felt too damn sexy.

"Home please James," said Jade as we stepped into the limo, and he turned round with a big smile on his face.

"Yes ma'am." He gave a cheeky wink and eased the car into gear. I sat next to Jade and we absently rubbed each other's thighs, both lost in thought. With a shock I realised that I was becoming hard again and turned to Jade, raising one eyebrow suggestively. She grinned back and pushed a button next to her, raising the privacy screen between us and the chauffeur.

As soon as the screen had shut, I leant forward and kissed her, sliding down so that I was kneeling between her legs, my hands stroking her body and caressing her back as I did so. Jade leaned forward, returning my kiss and then biting my lip as I turned on her vibrator again.

"You little bugger," she said without malice. "You've been doing that all day. I thought I was going to come halfway through that last meeting." As she spoke, I lifted up her dress and pulled down her knickers.

"Hmmmm," I replied as I took her cock in my hand. "Seeing as you've been such a good girl, how about I reward your patience? Lean back." She did as I asked whilst I knelt down and kissed the tip of her cock.

The vibrating butt-plug had done its job and her cock was throbbing and hard, growing bigger in my hand as I held it and started licking the shaft, one hand stroking it. Jade moaned with pleasure as I kissed the base of her cock, the soft satin of my dress rubbing her stockings softly where my breasts pushed the material out. A week ago, I'd struggled to get even half her cock in my mouth, but now I was able to put the whole thing in, feeling it tickle the back of my throat as Jade spasmed with delight, her whole body shaking in rhythm as I sucked up and down her cock, working it until I felt her staring to come and then slowing down to draw her out further.

Her knuckles were white as she grabbed the edge of the seat with her fists, one leg now either side of me as I brought her close to climax again before stopping and kissing her cock slowly before putting it once more in my mouth. This time, I let her come and felt her legs wrap around me as she put a fist in her mouth to stop her screaming out. Her come filled my mouth and I worked hard to swallow it all as great spurts of come erupted from her cock, gushing down my throat and requiring all my skill not to gag and spill any.

Finally she was done, her legs releasing me from their grip as she relaxed once more. She smiled at me as I helped her back into her knickers and as the limo came up to our driveway and we rolled down the privacy screen, all our chauffeur saw were two tired, yet flushed, looking woman sat in the back seat enjoying a drink.

We left him a big tip and a kiss on either cheek. Exhausted, we undressed, put on a negligee each and rolled into bed, curled up in each other's arms and, too tired to do anything, we fell soundly asleep.

Thursday brought no surprises. I dressed in a pleated skirt and a roll neck jumper with black tights and a pair of boots cut below the ankle and tied with laces. I barely saw Jade all day and Jackie was again at meetings with work. Emma popped into my office a few times, seemingly to make me squirm. She commented how nice I looked, asked if I could handle a new case for her and left.

Each time she entered, I felt a nervous flush colour my cheeks, which made her lips curl up in a cruel smile. I daren't ask what she was going to do about me, and she didn't say anything, seemingly content to watch me suffer. I was glad when Jade came to pick me up and I quickly walked to the lift taking us down to the car park. As the doors closed, I saw Emma watching me across the corridor with a predatory smile. She winked just as the doors shut and I glanced at Jade to see if she'd noticed. She had, but gave me a gentle pat on my arms.

"Don't worry hun, she's just toying with you. She'd have said something by now if she was going to. It's Friday tomorrow and we have a big weekend ahead of us, so plenty to look forward to." I glanced over, intrigued. She was dressed as stunning as ever in halter neck dress that matched her blue eyes and swayed sexily as she walked, emphasising her fabulous rear.

"What's happening this weekend?" I asked. We stepped out of the lift as it came to a stop, the doors opening with a gentle woosh, and strolled arm in arm towards Jackie's car. She'd beaten us to it and sat in the front, the engine running softly, barely audible over the clack clacking of our heels on the concrete floor.

"Staff party on Saturday," she said as she hopped in the back seat and slid along so that I could sit next to her. "And tomorrow, you're organising a party, aren't you?" This last statement was directed at Jackie, who nodded her agreement. She looked tired and I felt a pang of concern at the toll that work was taking on her. This was the first time this week she'd finished at a respectable hour and she seemed to have aged tremendously since the Takeover.

"I sure do gals," she said, putting the car in motion with little regard for speed limits.

"That club we visited last week? Having a few guests from there round. Few VIP's. You'll both be finished by lunch tomorrow so that you can go and set up. You'll be the hired help for that night." I felt a rush of adrenalin surge through my body. Part nervous, part excited. Last time I'd gone to that club, I'd been completely engulfed in rubber, and led around blindfolded for the evening. It had been a scary, yet thrilling night.

Jade gave my leg a squeeze and winked saucily. I pushed thoughts of tomorrow to one side and asked Jackie if she'd spoken to Emma.

"I did," she replied, looking at me through the rear view mirror. "She says she won't do anything at all, she's not fussed you're a man, and thinks I've done a wonderful job turning you into Louise. Which means she's lying, she's got something horrible planned, and I'd watch your back." She chuckled humourlessly as she spoke, and the knot of tension in my stomach tightened further. "But don't worry Louise. Whilst I'm there, nothing's going to happen to you. I swear it."

We had a quiet evening in, curled up on the sofa with ice cream, a bottle of wine and a horror film, but no matter what Jade or Jackie did, I couldn't ease up and spent another sleepless night on the sofa, worrying myself silly about what Emma would do.

I wasn't afraid I'd lose my job. I was most afraid that I'd not be able to be Louise anymore and I found that thought more terrifying than I'd ever thought possible.

I was thankful that I was only working half a day on Friday and gratefully left work at one O'clock to get the house ready for Jackie's party. The caterers would be arriving at two and she wanted us to let them in and set up the bar, music and food. I was dressed in a silk blouse and a pair of high waisted trousers that matched my feminine waist coat.

It was second nature to walk in heels now, and even the tallest pair, like the ones I wore now felt comfortable. It was now more uncomfortable to wear trainers or any flat pair of shoes. As the caterers arrived and I directed them to the main dining room, Jade entered excitedly, barely able to conceal her joy as she grabbed my arm and pulled me protesting into the hall.

"Got some news for you hun!" she cried. "In one month's time, you are going under the knife!" She squealed as she said it and kissed me deeply on the lips to the grins of the passing caterers. I took a step back, shocked.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "There's nothing wrong with me!" Jade sighed heavily.

"There's plenty wrong with you dear and don't think I haven't noticed it, the way you hide your shamefully flat chest from me." Realisation swiftly dawned and I hugged her with such gratitude, I felt that I could weep.

"Really?" I asked, and Jade smiled benevolently at me, smoothing a lock of hair from my head and tucking it behind my ear.

"Really hun. One month from now, and you'll have your own pair of breasts. You can even start hormone treatment now if you'd like too. I've made an appointment for you to see a specialist next week." I really did cry as Jade ushered the help out and closed the door behind them. "Come on," she said. "Let's go upstairs and get ready."

She took my hand and I followed her up to our room where Jackie had laid out our clothes for the evening. Jade gave one of her sexy chuckles and grinned as she picked up our uniforms.

"Seems we really are the hired help," she said. I looked on nervously as she held the outfit against me, causing Jade to laugh even more as she latched on to my nerves.

"Come on you, get your clothes off. All of them!"

I did as she asked, and stripped in front of Jade as she did the same. Soon we both stood naked in front of each other as Jade asked me to turn round so she could put on my corset. It was made of heavy rubber and polished to a shiny white. It was tighter than I was used to and I saw stars as Jade tugged it tighter. She then slotted the fake breasts into its cups and glued them to my chest. She turned around as I did the same for her, making her gasp as she let out an explosive breath when the corset was tied shut. The pang of jealousy I often felt at her real breasts was gone as I dreamily contemplated the ones I'd soon be having for myself.

Jade held up two pairs of slave pants. They were rubber with a dildo attached to the anus and I gulped at the size of them.

"Bend over," she said and I did so as she grabbed some lube and then helped me step into the pants. They were very tight and took a long time to work their way up my legs. As she pulled them up, she tucked my cock underneath itself and then started pushing the dildo up my arse, my cheeks parting as far as they could to let its huge girth work its way inside. I gasped as it got thicker and thicker, forcing me open as wide as I'd ever been before. Eventually it was in and I felt my whole insides fill as I stood up.

Then it was Jade's turn and I took it slowly as I forced the dildo into her, tucking her huge cock underneath her as I did so. Once we were done, Jade rubbed some oil onto my legs and helped me into a pair of black rubber stockings with white edging. They were hugely tight and took an age to get up to the point that we could attach them to the metal clasps attached to the suspenders hanging from the corset. Once they were on, Jade passed me a rubber maids outfit that was tight at the bodice and then flared out. It was very short, barely coming past my arse and had layers and layers of frilled rubber that made the skirt of the dress push out wildly. It had long sleeves and gloved ends.

Jade helped me step into the dress and pulled it tight. The back had around thirty buttons all the way from the bottom of the bodice to the top of the high frilled neck that took her a long time to button up. As it got tighter with every button, I realised that I was effectively trapped in the dress as there was no way I'd be able to undo all the buttons myself. I felt my cock begin to harden, tightly constricted by the rubber pants we wore and shivered with delight as the dildo shifted in my arse.

I'd never really been into rubber or thought it was terribly appealing, but I loved the way it hugged my figure and made the world feel completely different; not as sensuous as satin or silk, but certainly as erotic. Once Jade had done my back, she did the row of buttons along the sleeves that made sure the gloves were tightly secured to my dress.

Then it was Jade's turn and it took me longer to do the buttons as my hands were encapsulated in rubber which made the task more difficult. She showed great patience and eventually I was done. She had me sit on the bed as she helped me into my shoes. The dildo rammed further up my arse and I gasped as it tickled my G-spot. The shoes were a pair of thigh high boots with a seven inch heel that made walking all but impossible. The heels were stiletto and there was no platform. Standing was just as bad, and once I'd helped Jade into hers, we spent several minutes learning to walk in them.

Jade then took her hair and held it up as I put a rubber hood on her. Her hair went through a funnel at the top and I zipped it shut, so that only her eyes and lips were now visible with her hair sprouting from the top. She did the same for me and I felt the familiar sensation as the sounds of the world around us were cut off.

Jade directed me to a mirror where we gazed at the rubber maids we were to be for the evening. I giggled uncontrollably at the image, as did Jade.

"Well don't we make a pretty pair," she said and held my hand as we wound our way down the stairs, our heels making it painfully difficult. The doorbell rang as soon as we reached the last step and it took some while to answer the door to a flustered looking Jackie. She perked up as soon as she saw us and grinned with delight.

Louise69
Louise69
328 Followers