One Week Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louise69
Louise69
327 Followers

Life's good, I thought. It can't get much better than this! It could get worse though, and I realised little at the time how much worse it could get.

As we unpacked, the phone rang and as Jade answered she beckoned me get her a pen so she could take instructions of where to meet our clients. As she put down the receiver, she turned to me and sighed.

"Time to go to work," she muttered and headed for the door as I followed.

The day passed in a blur as we spent our time pouring over documents and discussing the minutiae of every statement and word. We were in a busy office and streams of people came through, taking notes, asking questions and fetching more documents as we asked. I expected to be caught out, for someone to say "hey, you're a man!" but no one did. As far as they were concerned, we were two hard working, successful lawyers. It was thrilling and terrifying, but I had gone so far into my role as Louise that it wasn't an act. I saw myself as a woman as did those around me, though as the day drew to a close, I was glad to leave the office and wonder the city to find food.

Cardiff was a vibrant city, full of life and as we walked the streets arm in arm, our winter coats pulled tight against the bitter wind that prowled the streets, we soaked in the atmosphere of a new place, enjoying the mellifluous Welsh accent as it swirled around us. We were happy then. Truly so.

I loved her so much.

Why could such things never last?

As we arrived back at the hotel, our feet sore from our travels, we headed to the bar to enjoy some wine and each other's company. Jade had brought some cards and Blackjack was high on her agenda. It was her dream to go to Vegas and win her millions. Sat at the bar was Alice, who turned as we came in. She was holding a glass of wine herself and smiled as we approached. I had not realised it so earlier, but she was a stunning woman.

"Good evening ladies," she whispered as she came near. "I was wondering if you'd care to join me for a drink?" Jade looked at me and I nodded my assent, so we sat at a table by the window where the boats and yachts drifted by and played cards whilst drinking several bottles of red wine. As Jade drank the last vestiges of her glass, she turned to me and indicated that she would like to go to bed. I nodded sleepily and turned to Alice.

"We must go to bed now I'm afraid, but it's been a pleasure." Her face crumpled with sorrow, but she nodded her agreement.

"It is pretty late. Please. Allow me to walk you to your room." She led us up the stairs to our room and opened the door for us. My feet were sore from the shoes I'd been wearing and I was glad to see my bed. Jade turned to me and winked. I knew instantly what that look meant and had seen it before. My mouth went dry and I shook my head subtly, trying not to draw attention to myself.

"What if she doesn't know?" I whispered. Jade shrugged and whispered back.

"Only one way to find out isn't there?" She turned to Alice who'd been waiting by the door, understanding little of our exchange. "Are you coming in then?" She grinned playfully and stepped into the room, closing the door shut behind her, unbuttoning her blouse as she did so. Jade did likewise, exposing her wondrous breasts to the room. I still felt nervous and so did not want to expose my false breasts. Alice came to me and, reaching up, kissed me hard on the lips. Arousal shot through my body, and I could feel myself becoming harder as my cock pushed against its satin cage. Her firm breasts pushed against my body as Jade came up behind her and unzipped her skirt so that it fell in a puddle around her feet. Still kissing me, she stepped from it and pushed me onto the bed.

She then turned to Jade and caressed her breasts as I watched. With one hand, she pushed down her G-string to reveal a mound of hair, neatly trimmed. She unzipped Jade's skirt and thrust her hand down. I held my breath, seeing how she'd react when confronted with Jade's enormous penis, but she carried on as if knowing it was there all along. As Jade's skirt slipped down her stockinged legs, her cock came free and Alice gasped in pleasure before turning to me.

"Now your turn," she said and helped me from my blouse and pencil skirt. She gasped in pleasure again as my own cock was released and grabbed both mine and Jade's in each hand before crawling onto the bed and beckoning us on. Keeping my heels, corset and stockings on, as did Jade, we made our way to the bed where I kissed Alice as Jade caressed my exposed skin. It had been a long time since I'd been with a woman, and it was strange at first.

As I kissed her neck and then her breasts, I made my way slowly down to her pussy and was gratified to find it already moist. I buried my head in its warmth and lapped greedily as the juices flowed. She sat upright on her knees with me below her whilst I licked and teased her, while Jade stood and Alice leaned forward to take her cock in her mouth, gagging a little with its girth, but soon taking it all in.

Both Jade and Alice moaned with pleasure and started writhing as they both neared climax. As Alice started screaming with pleasure as I licked and teased her clit, she took Jade's cock from her mouth and masturbated it furiously as Jade came over her, thick streams of cum splashing her face and breasts, further driving Alice into a frenzy. Both Jade and Alice collapsed exhausted onto the bed but Alice pulled me up towards her and thrust my head into her breasts where I licked Jade's warm cum from them.

She then took my throbbing cock in her hand and guided it deep into her. I gasped with pleasure at its tight warmth and started thrusting. With a burst of strength, she manoeuvred herself so that she lay on top of me as she pushed herself deeper onto my cock, groaning with pleasure as she did so.

Jade, having recovered from her orgasm, kneeled over me and thrust her cock into my mouth as Alice writhed faster and faster on me. Holding Jade's legs as she thrust harder, I could feel myself starting to cum. Alice shrieked loudly as she climaxed, her pussy squeezing tighter with pleasure as I moaned, unable to scream as Jade started coming in my mouth, forcing me to swallow. Jade groaned loudly once more and then it was over. Alice slumped from me, dripping juices on the duvet as she sighed with pleasure. She held up a finger and waved it at us as she grinned.

"You girls are something else, let me tell you." Jade laughed huskily as she gently wiped the cum from my lips and chin where some had spilt.

"That we are," Jade replied. "That we are."

I awoke the next day to find Alice coiled at the end of the bed. As we had drifted to sleep, we had all curled up into one, but during the course of the night, Jade and I had drifted closer, seeking comfort in each other's arms. I could not imagine a night where we weren't together, sleeping as close as we could, and wasn't sure that I would now cope. Jade had said the same thing before and I knew it to be true. Fate, however, had other, much crueller plans.

Alice left soon after, giving each of us a lingering kiss as she did so.

"How did you know?" I asked, desperate to know what had given us away so that I could rectify it. She smiled mischievously.

"I didn't," she replied and closed the door behind her. Jade was running a bath and as we got in, she took some soap and started to scrub me clean. My skin was still smooth and hairless from the waxing session a few days ago, and the hair on my face was all but gone after regular and painful electrolysis sessions.

"Your skin will get softer soon with the hormone treatment," she said as I turned so my back was to her allowing her to wash my hair. I sighed a nondescript response as she continued talking. "You'll start getting nice hips too and putting on some fat!" I slapped her thigh playfully as she washed the shampoo from my hair, and then turned to clean her. Once done, Jade wrapped a towel around her chest and stepped from the bathroom, allowing me to use the anal douche and cleanse myself fully. Afterwards, I stepped into the bedroom to find Jade naked on the bed, lying on her side, facing me. She wore no make-up, but her feminine features didn't need any. She was stunning, her large breasts firm yet soft and her torso slim and toned. She stroked her erect cock lazily and smiled as I walked towards her, dropping my towel and showing her my stiffening penis.

On a regular basis we'd have sex with no toys, no clothes, no games. Just the two of us revelling in each other, reminding each other that we loved the other for who they were and nothing else. Sex like this was always slow and intimate as we caressed each other sensuously and took turns to bring the other to a stunning climax leaving us both feeling drained but completely satisfied.

A while after, as we lay curled up in each other's arms, Jade checked the clock on the bedside table, and sighed heavily.

"Well hun, time to get ready for work. Yesterday was pretty boring, so I've brought something along to liven the day a bit." I groaned, remembering the last day she'd planned with our Chinese guests. She'd bought huge vibrating butt plugs that were remote controlled by the other and we'd spent the day turning it on at every inopportune moment. She leaned over the bed and rummaged in her bag and with a cry of joy came up brandishing what looked like a very large butt plug attached to a strange plastic device.

"What's that?!" I asked, a little perturbed. Jade gave an evil grin and shrugged sensually.

"You'll see. Let's get you ready first." She sat me in front of the mirror and put on my make-up. Though I was now able to do it properly myself, I enjoyed letting Jade do it as much as she enjoyed doing it herself. She applied a light foundation and a little blusher to my cheeks to attenuate the cheek bone and narrow my face a little. She put some thick eye liner around my eyes, making them seem much larger and more sensual and two shades of eye shadow, going from dark to light. I had long, feminine eye lashes anyway, but she lengthened them with some mascara. My fingernails were coated in a dark red varnish, so on my lips she put some dark lipstick. In other hands, it could have looked vampy, but Jade's delicate touch made it look sophisticated and sensual.

She then helped me into my corset and, as I leaned forward, she pulled the strings tight behind my back. A month ago, this would have been painful as my waist was constricted by several inches, but I had grown accustomed to it. I had a girly, waspish waist anyway and probably didn't need to wear a corset, but I enjoyed the feel of it, the way it embraced my body and in many ways, made me feel safer and more in control. I pulled some silky stockings up my smooth legs and sat down next to Jade who was fiddling around with her new toy.

"This," she said, pointing to the contraption. "Is a butt plug attached to a chastity device." I raised my eyebrows in shock.

"You want me to not have sex with you?" Jade laughed and started taking the small, clear plastic device apart.

"No, silly. If I put this here, and here..." As I lay on the bed, she re-assembled the device around my flaccid cock. At the end were several holes through which I could urinate, and the device was held together around my shaft by a lock which she clicked shut. She then placed a ring around my balls that the device was strapped to. As Jade put it on, she described how I would be unable to have an erection whilst wearing this.

"Some devices let you have one, but this one doesn't I'm afraid hun. Now, turn over." As I turned over, she reached for the large butt plug, making me gulp nervously. Though my arse was well used to stimulation by now, this plug looked bigger than anything I had had before and was curved in a very strange way, almost like an upside down J. As she lubed my arse, she pushed my cheeks aside to plunge the plug in. At first, the sensation was pleasurable, but then she kept pushing and I felt that my arse would split with the pressure. I pushed back and gasped with pain as I felt the plug fill me completely and grabbed the bed sheets in my fists.

"Nearly there," cried Jade as suddenly the pressure eased as my sphincter squeezed around the narrow base. A series of clicking sounds ensued as she strapped the base of the plug to the chastity device. Suddenly the plug started vibrating, pulses of pleasure tickling my prostrate gland. The shape of the plug meant that it was pushing directly against my G-spot, and, despite the size of the plug, I groaned with pleasure.

I could feel my cock stiffen, but then it pushed against the device and I gasped with pain as the plastic enclosing my cock refused to give way. My G-spot was being stimulated more than it ever had been before, yet I had no way of releasing the pleasure. Jade chuckled as she saw my discomfort and waved the remote at me. I made to grab it, but the plug shifted within me and I gasped with pleasure.

"Now my turn," said Jade and I did the same for her. She moaned with pleasure as I turned on the plug, but grimaced when her penis stiffened in its plastic housing. We agreed to turn the vibrators off whilst we dressed a least, and set about dressing each other. I wore a tight polo neck jumper that would keep the warmth out and attenuate my fake breasts, and I couldn't help but grin joyously at the thought that soon I would have real ones, and could wear low cut tops. I wore a knee length leather skirt that both kept me warm and its heaviness meant that no bulge or lines from the chastity device was seen. I then put on a new pair of knee high boots that reached to the hem of the skirt. They had a very thin stiletto heel at least five inches high. I was glad that I had been a fairly short man as, even in these heels, I didn't stand out from the crowd.

I also had very feminine hands, and was glad that I was able to wear understated, yet expensive rings on several of my fingers. I wore a necklace Jade had given me over the polo neck jumper and put in a new pair of dangly earrings. The piercing had healed by now and I was able to wear what I wanted. I loved the feel as they bounced around when I moved my head and marvelled at all the wondrous things women had.

As I put on a thick black winter coat, Jade stepped into a tight fitting dress that pushed her real breasts together and showed her wondrous cleavage. The dress hugged her hips and finished at the knee. She wore a satin jacket over this and fastened the clip that held it closed. She stepped into some ankle boots and tottered over as the plug inside her tickled her G-spot.

"Oops!" she cried. "Think even walking may be a bit difficult!" As we left the room, I realised that she was right. Every step pushed the oddly shaped butt plug over our prostrate making us gasp with pleasure, yet wince as the chastity device kept us firmly in check. We hadn't even started with the remotes, yet and I sensed that it was going to be a long day.

Later that day, we were exhausted, but not from the work. Once again, we sat in our clients' office whilst they brought us mounds of documents, questions and various demands. The work was arduous, but enlivened by Jade constantly rummaging around in her handbag that she'd "left" on her desk. Every time she did so, I felt a jolt run through my entire being as the vibrating plug did its devious work. The first time it happened, I gave a surprised whimper, prompting my colleague, a short balding man called Thomas to look at me with concern.

"Are you ok Miss Louise?" he asked. "Would you like a rest?" I smoothed the soft leather skirt I wore as if brushing away some dust and told him I was fine.

"A glass of water would be much appreciated though." As he left to get us both a drink I grinned at Jade as I turned her remote on, enjoying the gasp that escaped her ruby red lips.

"Ok, ok, truce," she whispered as the device wrapped around her throbbing cock dug painfully into her. She turned my plug off, but it didn't last and soon we were teasing each other through the day. I marvelled at how no one else seemed to notice. I felt as if my entire being were vibrating at times and was sure my chair must be too. I was sure I could hear the vibrator whining too, but the staff around us were completely oblivious.

As lunch drew near, Thomas left to get some food from a local sandwich shop he claimed was the best in the world and left us alone in the tiny office. As soon as he exited, I grabbed Jade's hand and pulled her into a tiny storage cupboard at the back of the room, pushing her against the wall at the back as I closed the door shut behind me. It was dark in there and smelled faintly of old paper and photocopier ink and I could find no lock on the door. No matter, I felt for Jade in the darkness and dropped to my knees, pulling up her tight dress as I did so.

Pulling her pants down, I started to undo the chastity device, which was no mean feat in the dark. Jade's breathing grew heavier as I pulled her pulsating cock from its trap. It grew thick and fast as I turned on her vibrator and in the darkness found its swollen head and suckled it greedily, enjoying the taste of her cock in my mouth. Jade groaned and I could hear her reaching out to the shelves either side of us to keep her balance, knocking various items from them with a loud clatter. I grinned, hoping no one would open the unlocked door, and sucked harder, working the entire shaft down my throat. As Jade's huge plug continued to vibrate and titillate her prostrate she groaned loudly and started thrusting deeper into my mouth, almost making me gag.

Thick streams of cum crashed against the back of my throat and I swallowed instinctively, eyes widening as she continued to pour more cum into my mouth. Eventually she stopped and I could hear her sighing with pleasure as I licked the shaft clean. Suddenly a sound from behind the door caught our attention.

"Hello? Miss Louise? Miss Jade?" It was Thomas and he'd returned with our lunch. Adrenalin lurched through my body as my heart beat faster with panic. I scrambled to the door and peered through the key hole to see Thomas standing in the doorway holding a large bag of food. He stood there for a moment and walked back out of the room.

"Quick!" I whispered and scrabbled over to help Jade back into the device. It had been tricky enough to put it on in broad daylight, but we struggled with it in the dark, giggling uncontrollably. There was no question of leaving it behind; a dare was a dare. As we clicked it shut, I ran out of the room and sat at the large desk in the centre of the room, busily looking innocent whilst Jade readied herself in the cupboard. An idea sprang to mind and I quickly rummaged around in Jade's bag to find what I was looking for.

As Jade sprang from the cupboard, her tight fitting dress now snugly wrapped around her wonderful thighs, Thomas entered the room once more and gave a cry of delight in finding us, his Welsh accent strong with surprise.

"There you are!" he cried. "I was looking all over for you! Where did you go?" Moving some stray hair that had fallen over my eye and tucking it behind my ear I came out with an excuse that had Jade fighting back tears of laughter.

"I needed a drink," I said and reached for the food he offered, assiduously ignoring Jade. The sandwiches were wonderful and as Jade bit into hers she gasped with delight, not from the food, but from the vibrator I had just turned on. She reached into her bag to turn mine on, and a look of concern crossed her face when she couldn't find the remote.

"Something wrong?" I asked innocently. Jade gave me a sinful look and shrugged nonchalantly.

"Nothing that can't be fixed later," she replied. She spent the afternoon scheming revenge as her vibrator was left on full power and found herself unable to repay the favour to me. I chuckled as I patted the remote from her bag that I'd slid down my knee high boots just as Jade had entered.

Louise69
Louise69
327 Followers