One Week Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louise69
Louise69
328 Followers

Just as we wrapped up and said our goodbyes, Jade sighed loudly.

"Thank God for that!" she cried as we left the building and pulled our coats tight around us as a cold breeze lifted my skirt and cooled my legs.

"It wasn't that bad," I responded, but Jade shook her head.

"Not that," she replied. "The battery's died." She gave me a sly, sidelong look and hooked her arm through mine. "I will get revenge you know. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but I will." I chuckled as I nestled my head next to hers.

"We'll see. How about we get some food first and then some wine."

"Deal, but let's go back to the hotel, get changed into something black, slinky and sexy and find somewhere expensive to eat."

As we entered our room to get changed, Jade went to the cupboard and pulled out a dress bag.

"Here," she said, and handed the bag to me. "I had the store deliver it here and Alice brought it up to the room." Intrigued, I opened the bag to find the most wondrous dress. Made from blue, shimmering silk, it seemed designed perfectly to fit me and I squealed with delight making Jade laugh.

"Oh, thank you," I gushed and went to try it on, but not before Jade had me step out of my leather skirt and lean forward on the bed so that she could remove the huge plug. As she tugged, I worried that it was forever stuck in me, but as I pushed, it came rushing out with a sudden shock of pain that soon passed. I turned to see Jade brandishing the plug and amazed that I had been able to take it in. She grinned wickedly and whispered one word.

"Revenge..." I kissed her on the cheek and turned her round so that I could help her out of her plug. With the same effort and gasp of pain, it came free and we helped each other out of our constrictive chastity device. As we unbuckled them, our cocks instantly started to stiffen, glad to be free from their constraints. Jade stepped forward and helped me remove the polo neck jumper I wore. Still wearing my corset and knee high boots I kissed her passionately, our lipstick covered lips mixing their colours.

Jade, still in her dress, pushed me backwards until I was leaning against the drinks bar, where I realised her plan. The height was perfect and I sat on the bar, wrapping my legs around Jade's waist as she hitched up her dress. Still kissing, she thrust forward with her cock and entered my still lubricated arse. I gasped in pleasure as I felt it go deeper and deeper within me and leaned back to take her all in, my steel boned corset knocking on the cool surface. As Jade entered me fully, she unzipped her dress to reveal her wonderful breasts and pulled me up to kiss and fondle them as she thrust inside me in ever quickening motions. My arse was perched on the very tip of the edge of the bar to allow her entry and I grinned at the thought of Jade slipping in her five inch heels. She didn't though and pushed quicker and quicker as I fondled her breasts and teased her nipples.

She gasped as I leaned down to bite one and began to climax inside me, pulling me up so that we could kiss as she reached down and stroked my excited cock jutting up between us. As she reached her climax, so did I and we continued to kiss passionately as she filled me with her cum. I wrapped my legs tighter around her waist, hooking my boots together by their heels and pushing her harder into me. As I felt her semen spurt inside my arse, I came as well, thick gushes of cum splattering our chins as we both giggled at the mess. Still we kissed as both our bodies sagged with relief. Jade started kissing my chin and neck carefully licking the cum from me.

I could feel Jade getting smaller and leaned back whilst releasing my legs so that she could pull herself out. She leaned over and kissed me tenderly.

"Come on you, let's grab a shower and go get something to eat."

After we'd cleaned each other, I went to get dressed. Applying my make-up, I chose colours that would match the deep blue of the silk dress and show off my eyes. I kept the same varnish on my nails, but put in new earrings; long, diamond encrusted pieces that Jackie had bought me. As I put them in, I wondered at my change in fortunes. A little over a month ago, I had been living in a plain one bedroom flat with my TV and XBOX, and now I was driving around in Ferrari's wearing diamond earrings. Somehow, that wasn't important to me. These things were nice, but not what made me happy. Being with Jade made me happy. Having Jackie as a mother I never had made me happy. Being Louise made me happy. I'd happily live in a box if it meant I could be Louise.

Easy to say those things when you have everything you want.

The Gods were rolling their dice of Fate, and my innermost thoughts were to be tested soon. My worst fears would be realised, and everything I held dear would be taken from me.

I little understood these things as Jade helped me into a new corset. The one I'd worn all day had become somewhat sticky after our sex on the bar, so I was trying a new one. It was a size smaller than the one I'd been used to, made from black satin and reaching from my pelvic bone to just below my breasts, or at least where they would be soon. I saw stars as Jade pulled it tight and exhaled quickly, regretting it as Jade used the opportunity to pull it tighter.

Next came the new dress. It reached down to my ankles and had straps that clasped behind my neck. Tight around the body and loose around the legs, the bust was high, which meant that it would hide my fake breasts, but expose my thin shoulders and skinny arms. The back was open above the corset line so Jade glued my breasts to my chest and I held them in place as I stepped into the material, sighing with joy as the soft silk caressed my smooth skin. As she clasped the hooks behind my neck, I pulled up the zip along the side and walked to the mirror, suppressing a shiver of joy as a gust of wind blew in from the balcony and cooled the material against my skin. Every step was a pleasure as the skirts played gleefully in the wind and brushed against my legs.

Jade pulled some strappy sandals from the cupboard and helped me into them. They had a platform base as the heels were a stunning six inch high stiletto. As she helped me to my feet, I kissed her tenderly and thanked her once more.

"Anything for my love," she whispered and fetched me a clutch bag and a matching silken shawl made of the same material, but much thicker. As I stood in the mirror and learnt how best to wrap the shawl around me to ward of the cold winter night, I marvelled at the new skills I had to learn every day.

Whilst I changed, Jade stepped into her dress, a leather Versace outfit that seemed to fit like a second skin. It wrapped around her legs to her ankles and had a small slit at the back to facilitate walking. The bust drooped low between her breasts and highlighted her ample cleavage. As I zipped her up, she smoothed the dress down and looked at herself in the mirror. She was stunning. Her green eyes highlighted by the black dress and luscious hair that framed her face. I stood next to her and we enjoyed a moment's peace before heading out to dance and drink and be merry.

Thursday brought with it a pounding hangover and little memory of the previous night except for brief flashes of dancing that various blisters on my feet could attest to. Both Jade and I had crumpled in a heap on the bed fully clothed in the early hours of the morning and as I woke, I could hear her snoring ever so softly. We'd fallen asleep whilst holding hands and I gently eased my palm from hers and padded to the bathroom to change out of my dress. I was pleased to see that it had survived the night fully intact and I quietly hung it back up in its bag.

As I showered, scrubbing the nights from my skin and grimacing as the water pounded my tender skull, I quickly ran an epilator over my legs to catch any stray hairs that had survived the waxing process and stepped from the shower to go through my daily moisturising process using the finest mousse crème from The Sanctuary. I noticed that my skin already felt softer from the hormones and fancied that I could see the beginnings of a bulge on my chest. I knew that to be a fantasy as it had only been a few days, but it gave me pleasure to imagine it anyway as I plucked a few stray hairs from my eyebrows to keep them slim and shaped.

Jade entered as I was leaving, rubbing sleep from her eyes and looking pale.

"Ugh," she said and I smiled. Even hung over, she looked beautiful. I kissed her cheek and left her to clean herself up as I went to change. I put on some thick black tights and then chose a thick woollen jumper dress that hugged my figure down to my knees. It had a thick, rolled up neck that kept out the cold. Looking out of the window as I buckled a thick belt around my waist, I saw that winter had truly set in and black, stormy clouds hung pallid in the air over the bay. As steam from the shower wafted lazily from under the door, I slipped into my knee high boots with the killer heels and went downstairs to order breakfast and settle the bill.

Jade slept all the way home as I sped down the M4 back to London. Jackie was waiting for us as I pulled into the drive and greeted us warmly, offering the pair of us little sympathy for our respective hangovers.

"Hair of the dog is what you need!" she declared and ushered us into the grand house in which we now lived. It had been her home for decades and was sumptuously decorated. She had lived a lonely life and was only too glad to welcome us into it. As she brewed some strong coffee in her lavish kitchen, she explained that it was the fifth anniversary of the club she part owned and wanted us to join her there.

I sighed inwardly, knowing what such events were like. I was still hung over and wanted to curl up on the sofa and sleep.

"There'll be some work involved too, I'm afraid. Whilst you're there, I'd like the pair of you to go through the rights of ownership documents." Jade frowned, puzzled why she would be asking such a thing. Jackie answered the unspoken question.

"I bought it with a few friends years ago, one of whom was Emma." Our eyes widened in shock as Jackie revealed how they had once been friends, but it had soon soured. "So I bought her share of the club and thought that the end of it." She shrugged with great sadness. "Now it seems she's bought some shares from a silent partner recently and I'd like to know what we can do about it. I don't know what she's done, or why, but I want her out of it." She chewed her lips with worry and I walked over to embrace her.

"Of course we'll do it, won't we Jade?" She nodded and walked over to comfort Jackie. "Whatever she's up to, we'll stop it. Now, I assume there's some kind of theme tonight involving rubber and gags and plugs and general debauchery?" Jackie gave a short bark of a laugh, relieved to move on from a difficult topic.

"Not at all hun, we're being clichéd tonight and going for a Vicars and Tarts theme!" I chuckled and arched an eyebrow at Jade.

"I'm sure we can come up with something!" Jade grinned before responding.

"And I don't think any of us will be going as Vicar either!"

We headed upstairs to get ready. Though it was early, I wanted to change and go over to the club before the party started to look at the documents. I'd rather people be sober if I needed them to answer any questions. Jade concurred and walked into the wardrobe to pick out some items as I sat on the bed and pulled off my knee high boots. Jade entered holding some clothes behind her back.

"Left or right?" she asked. I couldn't see what she was holding, so picked left. She held out a black, rubber mistress dress with a high collar and Japanese writing on the breast. I later found out it meant spirit. It was laced with a red hem running around it. With her right hand, she showed a matching dress but in red with a black hem.

"I thought we weren't going in rubber?!" I exclaimed. Jade chuckled.

"No," she replied. "We're not going in gags and plugs. Rubber and debauchery are kinda a prerequisite in a fetish club!" I smiled and pulled my woollen dress over my head and tugged the tights from my legs. I didn't need to do my make-up, nails or hair, and wanted to get to the club quickly.

As I undressed so that I stood there in just a corset and bra, Jade walked over and helped me into the dress. It had long sleeves, so first she rubbed some special oil onto my arms to help me get into the tight fitting heavy rubber. Pulling the dress up over my knees slowly, I let the material warm before stretching it too much over my body as Jade yanked it tight behind me so the zipper could be done. I slipped my arms through the sleeves and eased the rubber along.

"Hold tight," whispered Jade in my ear and pulled the zip up. I held my breath as the dress pushed the air from my body and zipped all the way up my neck, forcing me to hold my head high and straight. I was unable to sit in such a tight dress and wondered how we were going to get any work done.

Next I helped Jade into her dress and laughed as she struggled into it. Once we were done, we helped each other into our shoes. I wore red court shoes with a seven inch stiletto and a strap across the ankle that was padlocked shut. Jade wore the same shoes, but in black. I held the key to hers and she to mine. As we finished, Jackie entered wearing a rubber mermaid dress that she'd yet to zip down fully so she could walk. She looked stunning and glowed with pride as we told her.

"You don't look so bad yourself ladies," she said. "Now do you think you can walk in those shoes and that dress?"

It was touch and go, but we managed it. Jackie drove. Neither Jade nor I could drive in our shoes and Jackie enjoyed playing chauffer. I was regretting not putting our ridiculously high heels on later as we arrived at the club and had to take the stairs up several floors as the lifts were broken. The club was eerily quiet as we entered. During my last visit here, I had been completely encased in rubber, so this was the first time that I actually saw it.

The club was tastefully decorated and lacked the seediness that so many fetish clubs had. The lighting was tastefully done and the massive space divided into several areas and floors. The place was huge, and my feet started to hurt as Jackie showed us to her office and took out all her documents.

"All the owners will be here within the next hour or so. Feel free to ask them anything you want," explained Jackie as she left us to pour over the documents. Unfortunately, when Emma had drawn up the deeds all those years ago and she had done her job well. Whatever else could be said about her, she was good at her job. It was almost as if she'd left loopholes and backdoors that only she could exploit on purpose. It was very much as if she'd known what would happen and had planned her revenge.

I felt sad for her in some ways. She was never able to trust anyone and made plans for payback in everything she did. Looking at her work, I realised what a formidable enemy she was. As we worked on, unable to sit properly in our dresses or stand for long in our shoes, sounds of music and laughter percolated through the closed door. The party was starting to get underway.

Around eight, after many hours of what felt like failure, Jackie burst in and sat next to us. She buzzed with excitement, clearly happy to be around her friends and put a flute of champagne next to each of us.

"Well?" she asked. She looked expectant, hoping that we'd been able to come up with some miracle, but we hadn't. Jade shook her head sadly.

"I'm sorry Jackie, but if Emma wants this place and people are willing to sell shares, there's nothing you can do about it. You've worked in this field longer than us, you know it's watertight." Jackie sighed heavily, accepting the answer she already knew.

"I know hun, I was just hoping my little pair of geniuses could find some answer." She brightened up suddenly, though neither of us was fooled. "C'mon you two, grab your drinks and let's go dance!"

She helped me up and I helped Jade stand before taking our flutes and leaving the little office behind to join the party.

A wall of noise and laughter barraged us as we entered the club. Around me, people in all manner of fetish gear milled around, enjoying the music, the drink and the company. The atmosphere was friendly and warm and Jade and I soon relaxed. From her handbag, Jade produced a pair of handcuffs and chained us together at the wrist. She kissed me warmly and shrugged.

"I couldn't find one for the hips," she said and dragged me to the nearly empty dance floor. My feet protested, especially after last night's dancing, but the champagne had gone to my head and I began to enjoy the feel of the rubber as Jade caressed it whilst dancing close to me. Soon we were joined by many more as the dance floor filled up and the hours sped by.

"Hello you two! I didn't recognise you without the hoods on, but you sure are hard to forget missy!" I spun on my heels at the sound of the voice to be confronted by a tall, athletic and handsome man with a South American drawl. He was wearing leather pants, a cowboy hat and boots and nothing else. His torso gleamed in the light and I saw that he'd oiled it. I grinned with joy at seeing him and Jade held out her arms to give him a warm hug.

"Brandon!" she cried. "How are you?" He doffed his cap and winked at the pair of us.

"I'm good thank you for asking ma'am. My, don't you two make a pretty pair?" We blushed at the complement. Brandon had that affect. The last time we'd seen him, he'd introduced me to the wonders of the threesome. It was then that I noticed he was holding a lead in his hand and he pulled it gently towards him as he introduced us to his partner for the night.

"Ladies, this is my good friend...well, today you can call her Red Rum." Jade grinned as Red Rum bowed to us. She was wearing a tight fitting rubber catsuit that highlighted her huge breasts and slim waist, attenuated by a thick rubber corset wrapped outside the material. On her feet she wore shoes that looked like hooves and kept her permanently on her tiptoes and raised her by a good eight inches.

Her hands were similarly garbed and over her head she wore a hood covered with horse paraphernalia. Several straps criss crossed her head, two of them holding ears aloft and another holding a thick bit in place that her full ruby red lips were curled around. Between her legs she had a long horse hair tail, the strands of which were attached to a butt plug inserted through a zip opening in her rear end. A thick collar was clasped around her neck preventing any movement to which a chain and lead was attached.

I had never seen such an outfit and Brandon was clearly pleased with his catch. I bowed formally, or as much as I could in the dress I wore and with a grin spoke loudly so as to be heard over the thumping music.

"How do you do Red Rum, my name is Louise." Unable to bend, her greeting was muted and I took the chain from Brandon and led them to a booth over to the side of the club. Jade ordered champagne as we passed the bar and we all sat to discuss events and catch up. Brandon's guest was unable to sit in her outfit and so remained standing as we caught up. We'd barely spoken to Brandon the first time we'd met, lust and drink making short work of foreplay. As the evening wore on, he regaled us with stories from back home and we delighted in his company. He was easy going and quick to laugh.

After several bottles of champagne, Jade headed to the bar and came back brandishing a pair of keys.

"So, who thinks we've talked enough?" We all raised our hands and quickly headed to one of the "entertainment" rooms the club held. Brandon led Red Rum by her chain and we weaved through the crowded dance floor to a sumptuously decorated door that Jade inserted her key into. Inside, the room was dimly lit and a large bed dominated the centre. Around the room were various toys hanging from hooks in the wall, but we ignored these as Jade turned to kiss me, allowing Brandon to shut the door behind us.

Louise69
Louise69
328 Followers