One Week Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louise69
Louise69
328 Followers

Shifting back, Angel pulled the rubber cock from my mouth and bent down to lick the creamy substance that had escaped.

"Turn around," she whispered huskily. As I presented my arse to her, kneeling on all fours, my heart beat loudly in my chest. I was breathing heavily at the prospect of what was to come, the corset forcing small, gulping breaths.

"I'm going to go slowly," said Angel. "It will hurt at first. A lot. But after that, it will be the most amazing thing you've experienced."

A coldness spread through my recently shaved arse as Angel applied a healthy dose of lube to it. She teased me by pushing one finger, then two up there, stretching it so that I could take the large rubber cock. As she did so, I groaned with pleasure, pushing back on the fingers, my hands gripping the satin sheets.

All too quickly, she removed the fingers and I felt the tip of the large dildo pushing against my anus. I pushed back and regretted it as pain shot through my arse. I almost yelled, but Angel gently eased back out before coming back in again.

She did this a few times, allowing me to get used to the size of the dildo, before giving one large thrust and pushing the entire dildo into me, filling me completely, more than I'd ever felt before.

This time, there was no pain. Surges of pleasure coursed through me as the dildo teased my G-spot and my sphincter squeezed the dildo without my control of it. Angel started thrusting, gently at first, then harder as she started to climax.

Her hands gripped my waist, the corset providing the feminine hour glass figure that gave her a firm grip. She kept her balance well in her five inch heels and I started to thrust back in time with her, keeping a rhythm that sent us closer and closer to climax.

Suddenly a buzzing sounded as she turned on a vibrator within the strap on. I wasn't sure how much more I could take as Angel started screaming as her own dildo, vibrating deep within her, brought her to climax.

As she came, she snaked a hand round and grabbed my cock, taking just a few pulls to bring me to climax, both of us screaming loudly. I'd never had my G-spot stimulated before and became lost as waves of contractions shuddered through me, my arse gripping the strap on and almost pushing it further into me.

I collapsed on the sheets, pulling Angel down with me, the vibrator coming to a halt as she switched it off.

In the silence, all that could be heard was the frantic breathing of two people.

Both of whom would never be the same again.

Chapter 6

"Angela," she said. "Call me Angela." Before I could reply, the lights of the studio came on, bathing us in a harsh neon glow. Blinking, I made to sit up but was held in place by Angela as she removed the strap on from within me.

As she did so, I searched for my knickers and started putting them back on as Louise stepped onto the set, grinning madly. Around us, the crew started disassembling the set, ignoring us completely. I felt acutely embarrassed, as if I'd just bared my soul.

I tucked my now flaccid cock into the pouch on my satin knickers and pulled the dress back up my legs as Angela, without a word, turned me around and zipped me back in. I did likewise to her as Louise sat on the bed beside us both.

"How do you feel," she asked me. I glanced at her, still embarrassed.

"How did you feel your first time?" I asked in return. Louise smiled knowingly.

"Thought you'd enjoy it. Take the rest of the day off. I'd planned two sessions, but we got that all rolled into one! Tomorrow, we'll be doing a morning one and an evening session. I'll see you here at nine."

She slid elegantly from the bed and moved to leave. Angela called after her.

"Nicola and I are going for a drink. Would you like to come?" she asked. Louise turned and smiled sadly.

"Thanks hun, but I have someone to visit. Maybe another time."

As she left, I turned to Angela.

"Going for a drink are we? You've never said yes before and now you're suggesting it!" Though I said it jokingly, I was intrigued. Angela laughed as she took my hand and led me to the dressing room.

"I'm not taking Nick for a drink," she replied. "I'm taking Nicola! We'll get you touched up and then we're off out."

I snatched my hand away, a little more forcefully than I'd have liked.

"Hey, I'm doing this for the money. This isn't me. I can't go out, people will see me." It was a lie and I knew it. The part about being read wasn't though. I was terrified at the prospect. Angela stepped towards me and put her arms around my satin clad waist.

"You look stunning. No one is going to read you," she whispered. She needn't have. The film crew were busy packing the set away so they could get the rest of the day off and were oblivious to the two "actors".

"You felt what happened back there. That was nothing to do with the money. That was the real you. The you that was hidden behind those blue eyes of yours all this time. I'll be right by your side the whole time. You'll be fine."

She took my hand once more and led me into the changing room.

"Come on. Let's get cleaned up, a coat sorted for you and we're going out."

Chapter 7

We made quite a splash in London that night. Two women identically dressed in tight, black figure hugging satin dresses and high heels dancing sensuously on the dance floor, drinking cocktails at the bar and giggling like a pair of school girls.

We were hit upon several times in each bar that we walked to, my feet sore in such high heels, unaccustomed as I was to walking in them, but my soul soaring with joy. Each bar, each drink bought us and each delicate touch from Angela set my senses on fire.

She was kind and patient as well, showing me how to walk, how to hold my handbag and how to move my arms when I walked. Simple things that I never would have thought of, but enough to separate those who knew what signs separated the genders.

Angela suggested we finish the night back at hers and I readily agreed. I'd been in heels and a corset since the morning and my feet ached and my stomach rumbled. We'd stopped at a nice Chinese restaurant, but I hadn't been able to eat much in such restrictive clothing.

As we clambered into a taxi, giggling wildly from the champagne we'd drunk in the last bar, Angela leaned over and we kissed passionately, our hands clutching each other tightly, roaming over the soft contours of our dresses. I caught the cabbie staring back at us in shock, barely able to concentrate on driving us home.

Thankfully we made it back safely and spilled out onto the street in a secluded neighbourhood overlooking the Thames called the Narrows. Angela took my hand and punched in a code to let us into a private block of flats. Due to the late hour, the corridors and lifts were empty and we met no one as made out way up to the top floor.

Angela's flat was beautiful. All sleek lines smooth contours. It had a modern aesthetic, yet was comfortable with large sofa's and carpets in an open plan space. It was tastefully decorated and I whistled as I entered. It made my own abode look cheap and cheerful.

"This is some place you have here," I said as I walked to large set of bay windows that looked out over the river. London stretched out before us, the Shard piercing the sky and the streets all glittering with twinkling lights.

Angela came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my hourglass waist. She lifted the blonde hair from my neck and started to kiss it softly. I leaned back into the embrace.

"It belongs to Louise," she said between kisses. "But enough of that. Let's have some fun." She spun me around and led me to her bedroom. It was huge, with a four post bed in the middle and large, walk in cupboards.

As I entered, my heeled feet clacking on the wooden floor, Angela had me turn around and unzipped my dress. I kicked it from my feet and did the same to her so that we both stood in our stockings, heels and corsets.

Walking backwards, Angela took me to the bed and leaned back as I crawled on the bed, leaning over her and kissing her passionately, our hands exploring our bodies. The silken stockings we wore rubbed against each other as our bodies intertwined. It felt electric.

Throwing her arm backwards, Angela opened a draw by the cupboard and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. With practise ease, she'd cuffed my hands and had me cuffed to the bed rest, my arse facing in the air.

Angela removed my knickers and my throbbing cock bounced out. She grabbed it and brought it to full attention before jumping off the bed and rummaging around in a cupboard out of sight. I twisted my head to look, but couldn't quite see.

Before I had time to ask what was happening, I felt a coldness on my arse and my heart skipped a beat in anticipation.

"This butt plug is bigger than the dildo you had earlier," Angela warned, her voice husky with sex. "You will need to relax."

I yelped as my cheeks were parted by a monster plug that threatened to split me in half. Angela swiftly removed what had been pushed in and tutted in mock reprove.

"That sort of noise just won't do now will it?" she asked. I opened my mouth to reply and as I did so, Angela shoved a large penis shaped gag into it. It filled my mouth entirely and I struggled to regulate my breathing. As Angela fastened the straps at the back of my head, I heard the snick of a lock. She kissed the top of my head.

"Much better."

My arse cheeks were parted once more and I could do nothing but suck on the rubber penis that Angela had forced into my mouth as the large butt plug was forced into my willing, yet newly plucked arse. As it came to the point where I felt I wouldn't be able to take any more, the plug shot in another inch as the widest part of the bulbous head made its way in and the thin base snuggled tight.

Now that it was fully in I revelled joyously in the feeling of having such a filled arse.

Angela sidled round and undid my cuffs, laying me on my back and then putting the cuffs back on the head rest before covering my body with kisses, her nails running along any bare flesh.

Helpless as I was, Angela undid the front clasp of the bra section of my corset and removed the silicon breasts. I hated to see them removed and felt the loss until Angela started teasing my nipples with her tongue and teeth.

With my mouth so full, all I could do with the gag was suck as if I had a real cock in there. The butt plug started vibrating and the heels of my shoes caught in the sheets as I shuddered with joy.

All too soon, Angela stopped her nipple play and took out some small clamps that she attached to my nipples. Not too tight to hurt, but enough that when she put the silicone breasts back and did the front clasp back, every touch of the breasts sent spasms of joy coursing through my body.

"Now my turn," whispered Angela as she took out a large dildo and screwed it to the penis gag that filled my mouth. As she lowered herself onto it, it forced the gag deeper into my mouth. I was completely helpless as she started to grind, her pussy wet and dripping down the dongle and pooling round my mouth. Her scent was forced into my nose and I breathed in the smell gleefully. Her sex smelt like nothing I'd ever known before.

I realised that all the times I'd worked with her, she'd not been turned on once, but here and now, she was completely in ecstasy as she started to grind faster and faster, screaming passionately. Her arse kept pushing onto my breasts, my nipples on fire as the clamps were moved.

For the first time in my life, as Angela came, fluid rushing from her pussy and covering my face, something I'd read about but never experienced, I orgasmed as well. Without my penis being touched in any way, the feel of my stockings, high heels, arse filling butt plug, nipple clamps and a penis gag acting as a dongle for a stunning woman to pleasure herself on was enough for me to ejaculate, the cum plastering Angela's back and my chest as I screamed through the gag.

Suddenly Angela started laughing, a loud sound that held no malice or mockery. Just simple pleasure. She lifted herself from the dildo and took off my cuffs and gag, though she left the plug in.

"That was wonderful," she purred. "Time to clean up."

She turned around and presented me with her soaked pussy as she took my cock into her mouth. Her weight on my breasts pushed the clamps once more and the vibrating plug brought me quickly to orgasm once more. Angela sucked greedily at my cum as she expertly manipulated my cock. She groaned through her filled mouth as my attentions on her pussy with my tongue brought her to her own climax.

Panting heavily, she rolled off my chest and we both grinned as we clasped hands, revelling in each others' company.

Chapter 8

We sat on the balcony watching the world slowly raise itself from a deep slumber. We'd stayed up all night drinking wine on the balcony and chatting away. Angela had lent me a neglige to wear and a silk dressing gown that floated over my legs as I walked. I'd taken the corset off, but removed the bra attachment and kept that on so that the dressing gown fit in all the right places.

Angela had touched up my make up so that I didn't feel too self conscious. My stockings had become ripped during the last bout of sex, so I threw them in the bin.

We sat on a large sofa on the balcony, our legs intertwined as we shared the wine. The evening was warm with a cooling breeze wafting from the Thames.

We'd talked about anything and everything. I felt so relaxed as Nicola and with Angela's company was able to open up about my life, how I felt and for the first time in my life, felt some calming balm soothe my soul.

"Tell me about you," I asked Angela. She looked stunning in the glow of the fading moon, her blonde hair framing her delicate, yet sensual features. She wore just a neglige of the same style as the one she had lent me, but where mine was a deep purple, hers was black. It was a simple cut of silk, with no adornments, but she didn't need any.

As I asked the question, she took a deep breath and sighed heavily.

"Well," she started. "I was finished with the whole porn thing until last month. I'd started working in the industry to pay my way through University. I even got as far as an internship at some Law firm, but modelling work led to one thing to another. My sister became ill and I had to help pay for her to go private."

A haunted look crossed her features and I squeezed her hand gently. She smiled in return and took another drink of the wine.

"In the end, the more I worked, the less time I had for my studies. I dropped out."

Angela's story wan't unique amongst the industry. very few chose that way of life. One thing leads to another and soon you're in so deep, you can't get out.

"It came to a head last year, just after that shoot I did with some guy named Nick. I never liked him. Arrogant tosser he was." She grinned as she said it and I swatted her arm playfully.

"I didn't like him much either," I said, eliciting another smile from Angela.

"Anyways," she carried on. "This director wanted me to do some pretty hardcore stuff, all sorts of fecal matter involved. Anyways, I said no and he said I'd never work again. You know, the usual stuff they all say. Anyways, he became really aggressive, so I ended up punching him."

I chuckled at the thought of Angela punching a director. I also knew what that would mean. No one else would work with her.

"So there I was. Glad to be out, but pretty much skint. Nothing to my name. I got bar work and was happy with that. One day Louise walks into the pub and changes my life."

"She does that a lot I think," I interrupted. Angela nodded in agreement.

"She does. Every member of that crew at the studio has had their life changed and affected in some way by her. Speak to them. They would lay their lives down for her. It's amazing."

"She seems ineffably sad," I remark. "Like she's had great loss."

"She has," replied Angela enigmatically. "But that's for her to tell you. For me, she gave me this place to live in, said make it my own. She then asked me what was the one thing I wanted in life." Her voice trailed away as she gazed at the river below. The sun was starting to rise, shadows escaping beneath its benevolent rays.

"Which was?" I asked.

"You'll see," she replied, a faint smile curling her lips. She finished the wine and took my hand. "Come on you. We have to be at work in a few hours. Let's take a couple of them for sleep."

Chapter 9

I barely slept.

My world had changed. In my arms lay a stunning woman who didn't like the old me, but really seemed to like the new me.

I couldn't help but agree. I raised my hand and looked at the rings, the nail varnish and the bangles I hadn't taken off.

I never wanted to look at my hands and see them as anything but manicured with glittering and feminine adornments.

Whatever happened.

Little did I know how strongly that vow would be put to the test. Fate was working to make sure that if I survived what was to come, I would have a true image of myself.

Would I survive intact?

Angela stirred below me and she arched her back as she stretched, rubbing sleep from her eyes.

"Morning sleepy head," I whispered.

"Morning," she replied. Even after two hours sleep and her make up smeared, she looked stunning. I looked at the clock. We had an hour before we needed to be on the set.

"We better get up. Big day ahead," I said.

"Yup," replied Angela groggily. "And I need to find you something to wear."

I realised that I'd not brought any clothes with me apart from the dress I wore last night. I glanced at it, laying on the floor. It looked stained and worn from yesterday.

"Be kind." I pleaded.

Chapter 10

We showered together, washing each other down with a scented scrub that cleansed the skin and left us both smelling faintly of peach. Angela handed me a razor and I shaved closely once again. Luckily, I didn't grow stubble that quickly, so it wasn't too painful to have to shave so closely two days running.

Angela handed me a towel as we got out of the shower and I instinctively wrapped it around my chest and tucked it in. Angela smiled and smacked my arse as I walked past. She told me to get some breakfast from the kitchen whilst she changed and found me something to wear.

Several minutes later, she came out in a maxi dress that hugged her figure and emphasised her stunning physique. It was cut low to show her cleavage and I marvelled at how she walked so gracefully in shoes with a wicked spike for a heel.

She took the proffered toast and then took me into the bedroom to help apply my make up. She showed me a few more suggestions on top of what Louise had done and then allowed me to try it myself.

"Mostly," she said when I was done. She took some liner and touched up my eyes a little. "Pretty good for a first attempt. Your clothes are on the bed. You need help getting into your corset?"

"Please," I asked. She took the corset from the bed and then tightened it up, making me glad I'd not eaten too much for breakfast as the air was pushed from my lungs and my waist constricted.

Despite this, it was comforting to have back on. It made my stance and demeanour more feminine by sheer necessity, and, once I'd become used to it, it wasn't that uncomfortable.

Angela kissed me on the cheek and left me alone in the room to change. On the bed lay a sleeveless polo shirt and a pencil skirt. I pulled the polo neck over my head, being careful not to smudge my make up and then stepped into the skirt. It was satin lined and caressed my smooth legs as I pulled it up. It stretched to my knees and hugged my figure perfectly. As I zipped up the rear it became even tighter than the dress I wore yesterday and forced me into the tightrope walk that I was fast becoming used to.

Louise69
Louise69
328 Followers