One Week Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I missed you," I say, emotion cracking my voice.

"You were there," Jade said, her own tears mixing with mine. "Every day I heard you. You brought me home." She grips me tightly before jumping off me quickly and giving my still tender breasts a playful squeeze.

"Oh my God!" she screamed. I thought the old couple walking past would have a coronary and slapped her groping hands away, laughing as I did so. "Quick!" shouted Jade. "We need to get back and give these wonders a test drive!"

Chapter 25

As we got back into the car, Jade, dressed in plain jeans and a jumper, yet still looking stunning, lifted up and moved the newspaper from under her. Looking at the front cover as I pulled out into the busy traffic, her eyes widened in shock as she recognised the face on the front page.

"What did you do?" she whispered huskily. I shrugged nonchalantly.

"Me? I didn't do anything," I replied as I sped into the bus lane, not caring about traffic fines in my desperation to get us home quickly. "Emma on the other hand? Well, she was very naughty indeed. Turns out she was financing and producing porn films without a license. Which was bad enough, but it turns out selling them without a license is also bad. As is filming it in your own home." Jade's mouth opened in shock.

"How did you do that?!" She cried. I shrugged again, feeling slightly smug.

"Turns out her employers don't like the tarnished reputation she has earned. Her first feature was pretty hard core, almost like a snuff as she tormented someone who clearly didn't want to be there. The things she was doing to that poor girl? She'll never work again. No one will touch her with a barge pole. Not even McDonalds. Coupled with some jail time and some hefty fines, she'll be scrubbing shit from a toilet for the rest of her life."

Jade whistled in astonishment as she appraised me.

"Damn girl you take revenge seriously." I looked over at her and she saw the depth of my pain. What I had been through. She gave my thigh a squeeze, a sign that she understood and hadn't judged me.

"She killed Jackie," I said, my voice thick with emotion. "Not directly, but it was her hand did that all the same. She almost took you too."

Jade leaned over and kissed me gently on the cheek. She wiped at my tears and spoke softly.

"I'm here now. You and me. Forever."

Six Months Later

It was hot. The sun beat mercilessly down and I grinned as Jade approached, carrying two tall Mojito's across the soft sand, her feet kicking the sand before her in little wisps of fluttering sparkles that glittered in the sun.

She wore a kaftan over her bikini swimsuit. It was cut to show her ample cleavage yet hide any tell-tale bulge below. Her hair was tied back in a pony tail that flicked her shoulders as she walked, a grin spread across her beautiful face.

She was now fully recovered, her scars faint traces across her tanned skin. The Mediterranean weather suited her complexion and I felt the familiar stirrings of lust. I wore a similar bikini costume, and had wrapped a small silk sarong style scarf around my waist. I was glad of the extra protection as I felt my tucked in cock begin to stir.

I was stretched on a sunbed and lifted a hand lazily to take the offered drink, enjoying the coolness of the crushed ice as I gulped it down.

"Thanks," I said as Jade looked around the private beach, gentle waves lapping at the shore.

"This is stunning," she said with a contented sigh. I nodded my agreement as I sipped on my drink. Jackie had left us both a huge amount of money that even my lavish revenge had barely dented. Jade made to sit down on the sun lounger next to me. She seemed nervous and fidgety. I felt the same, though for different reasons I assumed. She moved the towel from where I'd placed it and froze as she saw the box I'd hidden underneath it.

Her head snapped to me, eyes wide in shock.

"But..." she managed to squawk before I realised what she was looking at. At the bottom of my glass sparkled a gleaming ring. A stunning diamond set large amongst a string of smaller ones.

Almost dropping the glass, I turned to Jade who had grabbed her box and opened it to find an almost identical ring inside.

Too stunned to speak, we both stared at each other in joy.

"Yes!" we both cried as we shot to our feet and embraced.

"How did..?"

"When did you...?"

"It's the same!"

Embracing passionately, we started kissing, our lipsticks mingling as we pressed hard. My cock stirred in my bikini briefs and I could feel Jade's own cock start to pulsate with blood. Our hands started to explore, running down each other's back and torso, our sun creamed hairless figures making them smooth and slick.

Jade reached round and undid the clasps of my top, the bra falling away, my nipples hardening in the cool breeze as I did the same for Jade. The sensation of our breasts touching sent electric shivers through my body as she cupped a breast with one hand and tugged free my briefs below, both of us still kissing passionately.

I pushed forward, pushing Jade back onto the sun lounger and straddling her, leaning down to kiss her neck and breasts. Sitting forward, I sat up and pushed my cock into her willing mouth as she bent her neck up to receive it.

Not wanting to orgasm too quickly, I sat further down and continued to smother her breasts and neck with kisses, working my way down lower, passed her firm belly and removing her briefs with my hands and taking her swollen cock down as far down my throat as it would go. I never ceased to marvel at the size of her member and loved to suck on it as often as I could.

Leaning over, I reached into my handbag and pulled a travel lube tube, quickly lubing my arse as I continued to suck her delightful cock, Jade's hands on my head, tangling themselves in my long hair.

I knew the signs and realised that she was about to cum so quickly sat up, taking her cock out of my mouth and shifted my weight further up her body so that I could lower myself onto her, enjoying the feel of my cheeks spreading to accept her throbbing cock and the fullness that she gave me.

Jade groaned in pleasure and reached up to fondle my breasts, her long nails teasing the nipples and bringing me to orgasm as her cock massaged my g-spot. With my legs hanging either side of the sun lounge, I was able to force her deeper into me loving the sensation as she thrust upwards in rhythm.

Jade reached down and started massaging my cock and soon I was cumming on her chest as she screamed in joy, hot streams of cum filling my arse as she matched my orgasm. My arse clenched around her cock as I came, goading her cock into releasing more cum that soon started to dribble down my leg as she grew flaccid, a contended smile on her face as I slid from her and leaned down, carefully licking the cum clean from her breasts.

The sun was bright, the sand clean and the ocean lapped the shore as if gently nuzzling it. I gazed around our private beach, shielded from view by cliffs and trees and grinned in pure joy. I was getting married!

Wedding Bells

The wedding day came far too soon, the preparations flashing by in a haze of planners and well-wishers. We'd arranged a London wedding so that all of our friends could be there and I stalked the halls of our home nervously as the time approached. Jade has left to stay with some friends the previous morning and I missed her with a dull ache. We hated to be apart.

In my silk kimono, I finished my nails and was testing to see how dry they were when the doorbell rang. I rushed downstairs and opened the front door to see Angela and Nicola greet me with smiles of joy. I was stunned to see how amazing Nicola now looked, her blonde hair her very own and all traces of any other hair removed by electrolysis.

We had kept in touch and often spent time shopping together. She had become a beautiful woman in every sense, but never contemplated the chop, not that Angela would countenance it. She did insist however, that Nicola get some real breasts and I couldn't agree more. Neither could Nicola.

In matching bridesmaid dresses, they look gorgeous. One strap of the deep burgundy dress hung over the shoulder and the figure hugging Duchess satin clasped their bodies like liquid to the ankles, a slit rising above the knee at the back.

They wore their hair up to show their slender necks and their shoes, with five inch stilettos, matched the dress perfectly. They were a stunning couple and I welcomed them into my home with delight.

"It's the big day!" cried Nicola, her voice perfectly elegant and feminine. Her make-up was perfectly done and I detected the hand of Angela at work. They fussed over me as thy led me upstairs, Angela sitting me in front of the mirror and starting work on my hair, clipping my long hair into curls over my scalp in an elegant and classic style.

She then lifted the back up and clipped it up, allowing the long strands to fall down before wrapping the middle around a white chopstick crusted with diamonds.

As she fussed over my hair, Nicola finished off my nails, decorating the red undercoat with white canna lilies and proving herself to be quite the artist. She then worked on my toenails to ensure that they matched as well.

The hair took an hour and they both spent another hour fixing my make-up. I'd grown used to doing my own and it was nice to be pampered, though Jade and I still picked each-others clothes fixed the other's hair or applied some make-up, but not on this level of pampering as Nicola and Angela fussed over me.

As I thought of Jade, I wondered what dress she would have chosen. I couldn't wait for us to walk down the aisle together and felt a flutter whisper through me at the prospect. Once my make-up was done, Nicola and Angela helped me into the sheerest pair of white silk stockings and tightened the strings on my white satin steel boned corset before clipping the suspenders into place.

I already wore a white silk pair of knickers with a pouch for my cock and a push up strapless bra that gave my perfect bust an extra lift. The feel of the silk on my breasts and the sensitivity of my nipples would never cease to bring me joy.

Before putting on my dress, I slipped a stocking kissed leg into a blue garter and snapped it tight around my thigh, a mischievous grin curling my painted lips at the thought of Jade removing it with her teeth as I planned to do with hers.

Once I was done, it was time for the dress. I'd chosen a ruched satin strapless dress that hugged the figure to the knee before spreading out behind me in an elegant trail of satin and silk. It would be tight and difficult to sit in let alone walk, but I was captivated by it as soon as I saw it. It had a simple design that was perfectly tailored to my figure.

I stepped into it and held it above my breasts as Nicola and Angela tied the rear of the dress together with a thick satin bow, lacing from the top to below my bottom. The dress was silk lined and felt deliriously sensuous as it clasped me in its embrace.

Once I was in, I put on some platinum diamond earrings and a diamond encrusted necklace that had belonged to Jackie. I wanted her to be part of this. Slipping in to a pair of white satin court shoes with a five and a half inch heel, I chuckled at the thought of being taller than Jade.

She was the same height yet always wore heels that made her taller. Not today, I thought with a wry smile.

Putting on some elbow length sating gloves and a matching satin wrap to ward off any chill, I was ready to get married. Glad there were no stairs at the wedding venue, Nicola and Angela helped me down the stairs just as the doorbell rang.

Our heels clacked loudly on the marble tiles of the hall as we walked to the door, expecting our chauffer to have arrived. He was early, but that didn't matter. I'd saved some champagne to drink whilst waiting for him, but could easily drink it on the way.

The man who rang the doorbell wasn't who I was expecting. I'd booked the same horse drawn cart that had taken Jade, Jackie and myself to my first true outing as Louise, but this wasn't the driver. He was tall and handsome, yet his features were stern with piercing blue eyes and a strong, masculine jaw. When he spoke, it was with a cultured accent that matched the perfectly tailored suit.

As he stepped into the hallway, I was reminded of a predator, all deadly grace and coiled steel. There was a hardness to him and the atmosphere fell as he entered.

He appraised me with a gaze I couldn't read, his eyes roaming my wedding dress.

"Bad time?" he asked, more from politeness rather than genuine concern.

"A little," I responded warily. "Nicola. Angela. Would you be so kind as to go into the kitchen and fetch the champagne from the fridge?"

"Of course," replied Angela as she ushered Nicola from the hall. As they left, I straightened my gloves and smoothed my dress. I sensed that what this man was here for needed to be between the two of us. The stranger, seemingly in accord, nodded at the opulent surroundings.

"Nice place you have here," he said sardonically. I sighed irritably. Nicola and Angela were out of earshot and I wanted him gone.

"Who are you and what do you want?" I asked brusquely. The man smiled, seemingly pleased to get to the point.

"You've been a bad girl Owen." The use of my old name chilled me to the bone and suddenly I felt foolish stood in heels. Brushing that aside and holding my head proudly, I stared him down.

"I've no idea what you're talking about." I replied. He smiled his infuriating smile again.

"I think Emma might disagree. It's taken a long time to piece together what you've done and I have to say, it was quite something you set up. Quite something indeed. You have an exceptionally useful skillset. You were very nearly invisible, except to the likes of me."

"And who are the likes of you?" I asked, suddenly very nervous. He handed me a card.

"I'm the Government ma'am," came the swift reply. "And we know what you did." My throat dried up, constricting with fear. My only thought was that I'd not see Jade in her wedding dress and my heart sank. He smiled again, making me want to stride up and slap him, but his next words held my anger in check.

"And we have a proposal for you."

Epilogue

The prison was cold, stark and horrid. Fear and terror clung to the walls, accreted over centuries of incarceration and misery. The cells were small and dank, barely room for one, let alone the two that occupied each one.

Emma, huddled in her bed in a miserable heap, sobbed silently as she tried to rock herself to sleep. She startled at the sound of keys in her lock. The last time she'd heard that sound at this time of day, it had been the prison guards, keen to enact the now famous scenes from the phantom porno, albeit with her as the unwilling victim.

"Miss Fennimore?" came a soft yet husky voice. Emma twisted on her bunk, shocked by who stood in front of her. She had long brown hair, tied in a ponytail and wore a pencil skirt that hugged her hips and showed her curvaceous figure. A satin blouse was unbuttoned just enough to show her cleavage and her heels made her tower over the female guard who had brought her to Emma's cell. The guard was pretty, but the visitor made her look positively tawdry with her stunning, regal beauty.

She grinned as Emma realised who it was.

"You?" she cried. "What are you doing here?"

"That's a very good question," answered Louise. "I'm here to bust you out."