One Week Ch. 05 Second Edition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louise69
Louise69
328 Followers

Puzzled, I let her lead me to the bedroom. She always had the best ideas. Often, they didn't work as we'd hoped, but they were always fun and the glint in her eye told me that I was going to enjoy this. As she led me upstairs, she nattered away happily.

"So, I know you love the Avengers and have a bit of a thing for the Black Widow and you know I love Emma Peel from the other Avengers so I had a brainwave ages ago that never really materialized. Anyway, it'll work perfectly for a sixties night!"

As she rummaged through the walk in cupboard, I sat on the bed with my legs curled under me and listened to her voice as various muffled sounds emanated from the large space. It was huge and I'd had it renovated so that it now occupied the adjacent room.

I loved spending hours in there choosing what I would wear next, always thinking about whether Jade would love me in this outfit or that. I had an entire wall dedicated to shoes and knew them to be a weakness. I only had two pairs that weren't of the high heeled variety and they were my jogging shoes and Wing Chun ones.

Eventually, Jade gave a triumphant cry and emerged from the cupboard brandishing two leather cat suits. I slipped off the satin bed sheets with a big grin and reached for the one Jade held out. The leather was made of the softest material and I saw instantly that it was satin lined so that every movement and step would caress our soft, hairless skin.

"Pretty good, eh?" said Jade triumphantly. "I was going to have a themed party when we returned from our honeymoon, but that isn't going to happen for some time. Let's shower and get dressed."

Jade slipped from her maxi dress and stepped out of the cotton material in her heels. She wore nothing else underneath and I felt my cock strain at the pouch as her large breasts thrust towards me, perfectly proportioned with the rest of her body. She wore her heels still and arched an eyebrow as she saw the lustful look I wore, stepping slowly towards me, her own large member starting to rise.

As she neared, Jade raised a hand and pushed me slowly backwards until my legs hit the bed. She kept pushing until I lay on my back and started to untie my dressing gown, her eyes never leaving mine. Once she'd parted the material to expose my baby doll, she reached a hand under and unclipped the bra strap section and, with the other hand, started to lift the soft material. I made to caress her, but she gently pushed my hands back, making this all about her pleasuring me.

As she lifted the baby doll above my waist, she tugged my knickers down and my pulsating cock sprang to life. With one hand, she massaged it further, gently teasing it to its full size. I groaned in pleasure, which increased in intensity as she reached up under the satin baby doll and teased my sensitive breasts with practiced fingers.

I was still getting used to the feel of having real breasts and soft, sensitive nipples that hardened as she teased them. The sensation almost brought me to climax immediately.

Jade started smothering my thighs with kisses, moving slowly upwards and teasing me as she moved passed my cock and kissed around my slim waist, one hand continuing to tease my breasts, the other stroking my cock softly.

I closed my eyes, rubbing my hands up and down my body through the satin and making me arch my back in pleasure. Jade then moved her kisses back down and slowly took my cock in her mouth, taking the whole shaft in, her soft lips bringing me closer to orgasm. I started shuddering and felt my orgasm draw near. I lifted my feet and locked them together around Jade's back, the five inch heels clicking round each other.

Jade, sensing I was near, took my cock even further down her throat and I came quickly, spurts of cum lancing down her throat as she squeezed a tender nipple. She swallowed everything until I was spent and suddenly laughed with delight.

It was good to be married.

"Thank you wife," I said sleepily as Jade moved up to kiss me.

"A pleasure," she said and, judging by the hard cock pressed into my side, I knew she meant it. I reached down and took hold of it, firmly pulling her upwards by its engorged length.

"My turn," I whispered huskily.

Eventually, we made it to the shower and cleaned ourselves off, wiping each other down with care and tender love. Once we were dry, Jade moisturized my legs and torso and I did the same for her, laughing and joking in each other's company. I could almost forget what we were going through. Jade decided that, if the plan fell through and went horribly wrong, then we needed to be unrecognisable.

I tucked my own long hair into a head cap and had a sudden memory of wearing a wig for the first time. It had been a long time since I had done so and remembered when Jade had taken it from my head for the first time and kissed me as I was, letting me know I was beautiful no matter what.

Jade did my make-up and used her skill to change the features of my face. The lipstick was darker and the eye shadow deep and black, giving my eyes a different and no less sexy shape. She used blusher around my nose and under my jaw to give the face a seemingly different shape. It was subtle, but if I had to go back, I would hope to not be recognised as she put on a long blonde wig with a long fringe that she brushed to the side to partially conceal some of my face.

I did the same for her and then helped her into a black corselet that pinched in her waist a little further to accentuate the hour glass figure.

Preferring a long style corset that went down to the top of my pelvis and pushed my breasts up, I clipped the loops into their tabs as Jade pulled the strings tight, encasing me in its satin and steel clutches. I loved the feel of how it forced me to walk and sit upright and straightened my shoulders.

I always felt a little more safe and comfortable in a corset and chuckled at the dual nature of the corset. Feminising and constrictive, yet empowering as well if worn with the right attitude. Once in, I lifted some silky knickers passed my smooth legs and tucked my cock into a pouch before reaching for the cat suit.

I loved how soft the leather was and couldn't wait to get into it. It had a large silver zip with a hooped tab to pull on and zips at the end of the limbs so that the suit could be tight all over. It was tailored to fit me and I knew Jade was constantly ordering bespoke clothes to excite and titillate me. As I slipped my legs into the cat suit, the soft satin sending shivers of joy through my spine, I noticed that the zip had an unexpected design.

"Jade," I asked. "Why is this a double ended zip which starts at my lower back and works all the way up my arse and around to the front?" I knew the answer and she knew it to, but decided to play innocent.

"It's so you can go to the toilet and just unzip the bottom bit without needing to take the whole thing off." Her eyes sparkled with mischief as she spoke and I grinned back.

"How thoughtful," I responded, my voice equally as innocent. "And here's me thinking you were weren't a practical woman." I lifted the catsuit and pulled it up my legs, sliding my arms into the sleeves and zipping up the legs and arms so that the material hugged my limbs like a second skin. I then pulled up the front zip and loved the feel as the material tightened around my whole body.

The zip could have reached all the way up to the small collars, but I left it just past the bust, loving how my breasts were pushed up by the corset and together by the cat suit. Jade had a similar plan and she appraised me with as much lust as I did her. She passed me some thigh high boots and I raised my eyebrows.

"I know your plan," I said as I took them from her. "It's some hair brained scheme where we go to the club and break into the back so we can find some evidence to put Dmitri away before we have to go undercover as club dancers." Jade nodded in agreement and kissed my cheek.

"Clever girl," she said and I batted her away playfully.

"It won't work," I replied. "Not only will we get caught, but you want me to put on a pair of thigh high boots with five inch heels to run away in." She gave an elegant shrug, the creak of leather sounding in the room.

"Practical or sexy?" she asked. I smiled and sat on the bed to put my boots on. "Besides," she continued as she put some gloves and our Wing Chun shoes into her handbag. "If we can't get in, then we'll still have a fun night!" Sighing, I let her pull me up and adjust my wig slightly.

"I like you blonde," she said, putting as much sex into her voice as she could. "We should think about dying your hair." I shooed her out of the room, our heels clacking loudly down the corridor as we made to order a taxi.

"Let's survive the night first," I said, enjoying the shape of Jade's rear through the tight leather cat suit. I smiled inwardly. This might be fun after all, I thought.

Chapter 3

Jade refused to queue and had me walk down the street passed the line of people waiting to get in, stopping only when she reached the security to the club.

"Hi," she said simply. The bouncer, a tall, lanky Russian with smoky breath unclipped the rope that led to the club and ushered us in wordlessly. I felt a little thrill as the queue of people started complaining and hurried after Jade, grabbing her hand and giggling as we entered the club. It was decorated in a Swinging Sixties style with a dazzling array of multicoloured lights swirling around the floor.

I saw the stage and gulped as a beautiful dancer twirled around the pole with practiced grace. I stopped to stare for a moment and lost sight of Jade as she headed for the bar. Catching up with her, she ordered a bottle of champagne and passed me a glass.

"Here's to our honeymoon," she said and downed the glass before pouring another one. Drinking this at a slightly more sedate pace, she eyed the crowd wearily, trying to find access points and doors that might lead to the back of the club. "Time to dance," she decided and led me to the dance floor, swinging her tightly bound hips to the music and sending a thrill running through me.

She wore a dark wig that gave her a mysterious, alluring look and her green eyes flashed in the dance floor lights. As I joined her on the dance floor, she raised her arms to draw me close and I danced towards her, the satin lined cat suit sliding sensuously over my body.

The floor was crowded and everyone was dressed in a myriad of flares, platforms and retro cuts. The atmosphere was lively and I noticed that all of the dancers, waitresses and bar maids were stunning. Most had tell-tale signs of their true gender, from the odd large Adams Apple to slightly too broad shoulders but there were many whose gender you wouldn't know unless you'd been told.

I was fascinated but my attention was on Jade who had put her arms around my shoulders and proceeded to dance for me. I enjoyed the attention we got as two leather clad women in stiletto heels dancing together and spotted several envious looks.

As the evening wore on, we danced until our feet were sore and drank more champagne than was good for us given our reason for being here. We spotted no signs of Dmitri or any other of the associates Guy has shown us and often lost the reason why we were here, such was the fun we were having. Several men asked us to dance and I enjoyed the feel of their hands as they groped the leather cat suit. One risked putting his hand on my arse and Jade was quick to slap it away. I grinned at that and gave my arse a wiggle for her.

Soon, we tired and made our way to a secluded booth. Jade rescued her handbag from the cloak room and rummaged around in it as we worked out our strategy.

"That door there," I said, pointing to one set into an alcove that we'd seen several security guards come from. No bar staff or waitresses had gone there, so we reasoned that it was the most likely spot. It also held the most danger. If we were caught, we'd be alone against the Bratva. I didn't fancy my chances. We'd chosen a booth that was closest to the door and, as one burly security guard sauntered out, Jade slid her make up bag along the floor, wedging the door open before the electronic lock shut.

She shrugged as if to say it had worked out exactly as she had planned and sidled from the seat, slipping through the door as I followed, sparing a quick glance behind us to see if we were being followed.

We found ourselves in a long corridor, apparently decorated in grime, with a single dirty bulb trying to pierce the gloom. At the end of the corridor, concrete steps led down into the darkness and I gulped in fear. Picking up the make-up bag, I ushered Jade into a small room to the side of the corridor as she pulled out the Wing Chun shoes from her bag.

The room looked like a small staff space, lined with bashed in lockers and ashtrays. We leaned against a table, pulled our thigh high boots off and put on the quieter shoes. I always felt strange when I walked without heels and felt my feet crying out for the shape that they'd become accustomed to.

We put on some gloves and baseball caps to hide our faces from any cameras and stashed the bag. Jade took her phone from a side pocket and stuffed it down her cleavage before we slinked down the corridor. As we neared the steps, I hesitated, wondering whether to turn on the lights in the basement or descend into the dark, but the noise of the electronic lock being activated made the decision for us.

We scampered down the steps, feeling our way in the dark and hoping we didn't trip on something. As we neared the bottom, the noise of the club bombarded our senses and the sound of an argument in the corridor above. After the shouting, the door slammed and we were met with silence, our ears ringing with the absence of noise.

"Christ this is scary," Jade breathed into my ear. I gave her hand a squeeze and told her to use the torch function on her phone. As she turned it on, a neon glow showed us to be in a huge underground space with perspiration on the walls and crate after crate covering the floor. Most were bottles of alcohol, but as we moved along the floor, we saw crates carrying a plethora of stuff from 4K TV's to games consoles.

"This might be enough for a warrant," Jade whispered, but I shook my head.

"There's more here, keep moving." Nervously, we made our way to the end and came across a large wooden crate with the lid hanging off. Peering in, we saw what looked like machine guns.

"That's an FN Herstal," breathed Jade and I looked at her in shock.

"How the Hell do you know that?" I whispered.

"Saw it on some film," she replied and quickly took some photographs. As she finished, we heard a noise and the lights came on in the basement. I froze in shock, but Jade grabbed me and we padded silently into an alcove.

Russian voices, loud in the chamber, washed over us and we edged further into the alcove. As the voices continued their conversation, we heard the sound of boxes being moved with little regard for the contents. Jade's breathing was loud in my ear and I heard the fear in her heart as it hammered loud in the space. I leaned forward and kissed her, feeling her stiffen in surprise.

I took the back of her head with one hand and pushed her deeper into the kiss, reasoning that if we were caught kissing, we'd have an easier time of explaining it than if we didn't.

The voices continued unabated, their rhythm and texture not changing. I reached over with my other hand and gently pulled the zip of her cat suit down, the noise drowned out by the chatter at the other end of the room. I reached in and stroked the smooth, warm skin.

She wore no bra and her nipples hardened despite herself. Taking my hand from the back of her head, I moved it down her back, enjoying the feel of her leather clad body as I felt her rear end, stroking her fabulous cheeks firmly.

Eventually, the chatter died down as the security left, having claimed what they came for. I released Jade from my kiss and she exhaled loudly, a slight laugh escaping her ruby red lips.

"Well, I always wanted adventure," she gasped as we made our way to the foot of the staircase, our slippered feet quiet on the damp floor. We waited patiently at the bottom of the steps, listening for any sounds and quickly ran up and into the staff room when we judged it to be empty. Jade retrieved her bag and we quickly pulled on our thigh high boots, my feet grateful for their firm embrace yet protesting at the tightness of the leather.

I zipped mine up first and rushed to the door, pulling my cap and gloves off and tossing them to Jade to hide away. As I made it to the door, I heard the push of buttons on the other side and the door slid open to reveal a bald headed guard.

He had small, deep set eyes and a huge bushy beard. He wore a thick puffer jacket even though the club was warm and it made him looker wider at the shoulders. Despite my five inch heels, he towered above me and stared belligerently at my shocked face. It had gone so well and now we were caught. My mouth ran dry as I searched for a response but nothing came.

Chapter 4

"There you are!" cried Jade drunkenly as she stepped from the staff room, tottering in her heels and brandishing a bottle of champagne. The guard's mouth dropped open as he realised that Jade had unzipped her cat suit and virtually exposed her large breasts. She walked over and grabbed me, pulling me into a deep kiss and pressing her breasts against my own.

She held the kiss and I glanced anxiously over at the guard. He was staring in open lust as Jade broke the kiss and addressed him as if seeing him for the first time.

"Oh, hello," she said, her words slurring with drink. "What are you doing here?" Her question put him on the back foot and he mumbled an apology before frowning, his beady eyes shifting upwards in concentration.

"Sorry Miss," he said, his voice deep and gravelly. "You're not allowed back here." Jade stumbled backwards and I reached out to grab her.

"I'm so sorry," I said, as apologetically as I could. "She's drunk and when she gets like this, she gets all randy. You know how it is." He muttered something under his breath, clearly unable to handle the situation and opened the door for us. Walking out, Jade burst into laughter and zipped her cat suit back up.

"Oops," she cried and allowed herself to be ushered out of the corridor and back into the club. Apologising profusely, I took her to the booth we had previously occupied and made sure we stayed an hour to allay any suspicion.

As soon as prudent, I ordered a cab and we stepped out of the club and onto the street, a cold breeze cooling the leather cat suit on our skin and tightening it around our bodies. As soon as we left, Jade sobered up and winked at me.

"That's what you do with me isn't it?" Confusion coloured Jade's face as I spoke. "Whenever I get angry or annoyed, you flash your tits to get out of trouble!" She looped her arm through mine as we walked to our taxi, heels loud in the empty street. The night was late and few people could be seen. She leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"You've never been angry or annoyed with me," she giggled. "You can't anyway. We're married." Though she spoke lightly, I felt a weight lifting from my shoulders. We had proof that Dmitri was smuggling guns. We'd pass this on to Guy in the morning and have rid of him. I'd book another flight to St Lucia and we'd start our honeymoon. A day later than anticipated, but that was fine. We'd soon forget all about this.

The journey home was swift. Throughout the trip, my wife stroked my inner thigh with her nails. She knew the effect this was having on me and I saw a glint in her eye as she pretended to watch the streets as the driver took us home.

Louise69
Louise69
328 Followers
123456...9